Officer Molly Roberts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd known for a while that I had strong feelings for all of them, but now it struck me how much I truly loved them. I just wanted to cry, so I did.

* * *

It was two weeks later when I called Jan, "A really hot guy asked me out, and I want to say yes. But I don't really want a man in my life right now, so I'm nervous about saying yes. I was hoping . . ."

"Do you want me and Susan there to protect you from yourself?" Jan asked me with a chuckle.

"I just want the sex." I told her honestly. "I don't want things to get all mushy."

"You don't think having me and Susan there will scare him off?" She asked me.

"If it does, it does. I just want you there."

"Then set it up. We'll be there." She told me.

"I love you, Jan, both of you."

"I love you too, Pepper, and so does Susan."

I hung up the phone and wiped the tears from my eyes.

* * *

We'd just sat down in the bar. Fortunately, we were in a booth that gave us some degree of privacy. Neil was nice enough. Jan had already given me a 'thumbs up' after meeting him. He was a fairly handsome, twenty-eight year old white man with short black hair and a killer smile. He was fit, just short of being a body builder, with muscles that rippled underneath his tight t-shirt.

I almost died when Jan asked him within moments of us taking our seats, "So, you have the hots for our girlfriend, do you?"

Susan gave Jan a playful slap on the arm, "Damn, girl. At least let him have a drink before you put him in the blocks and start the inquisition."

Neil played it cool, "Well yes, now that you mention it, I do."

"Oh god!" I sighed, "Are you two going to really embarrass me for the remainder of the evening?"

Jan said with a giggle, "Yes, that's our current plan."

* * *

Neil proved to be up to the challenge. He gave as good as he got. Even upon our parting for the evening, when Jan stepped up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips. And then she slapped him on the chest and said, "I think you should ask her out again."

He maintained his composure. "Okay, I may just do that."

And then Jan got up on her tip toes and whispered something in his ear.

He looked over to me and said, "Wow! Asking you out is proving a little more complicated than I thought."

I giggled, "Just so you know, that was a stamp of approval. You passed my friends' test, so you're one step closer to getting what you want. What did she whisper to you?"

"She said if I hurt you, she'll chew my nuts off and swallow them with a nice chardonnay."

"Yep, that's Jan." I chuckled.

"So, what do you think I want?" He asked me.

I giggled, "To fuck me, of course."

"I'm busted." He responded with a grin.

After Jan and Susan left, I turned to Neil and moved closer. I looked him right in the eyes and got honest with him. "You need to know, Neil, I'm not looking for a boyfriend."

He raised an eyebrow. "Oh? Then what are you-"

I cut him off by saying straight out, "A fuck buddy, a friend with benefits, whatever you want to call it. I just don't have room for a man in my life right now."

"Just room in your bed." He said with a chuckle. And then he shocked me by saying, "I get the feeling there's something special between you and the other two girls."

I showed him a wide smile, "You're very perceptive. When I get to know you better . . ."

After kissing me passionately, Neil told me, "We can start tonight, if you want."

I laughed out loud, "It's not that I wouldn't love to, but I have to work in the morning, and I don't do quickies . . . marathons only."

"I do love the sound of that. Just let me know when."

I called Jan during my drive home. She answered by asking me, "Well, did you have the talk with him?"

"Hi," I giggled, and then I answered her question, "Of course I did."

"I know he agreed." Jan said, "He didn't strike me as a total fucking idiot."

"Good night, Jan. Tell Susan I really appreciate both of you being there. That made things go a lot easier. And oh yeah, he picked up on there being something special between me and the two of you."

"Did you tell him?"

"No, I didn't confirm or deny. When the time comes, I'd rather show him than tell him."

"Oooooo you're soooooo baaaaadddd!"

* * *

It was Friday evening and I didn't have to work again until Sunday afternoon. I wasn't ready to give Neil my home address yet, so I drove to his house. It was nice enough, in a quiet, middle-class neighborhood. He had a hot tub, but his backyard wasn't private. He did have a roommate, but Jerry had been told to disappear for the night.

It wasn't that I didn't trust Neil, but I was cautious by nature. I gave Jan his address and phone number, and told her if she didn't hear from me before midnight, and again before ten the next morning, she should try to call me. If she wasn't able to contact me, she should call 9-11 and request a "wellness check"—which is police lingo for sending a patrol by to see if everything is okay.

After greeting me briefly at the door, he ushered me into the kitchen and pointed me to a bottle of Scotch. "Glasses are in that cupboard, and ice is in the freezer." And then he rushed out the patio door to tend to the steaks he had just put on the grill.

I took a minute to look around before going outside to join him. The place was nicely furnished, clean and organized. The dining room table was set for two, with flowers in the middle and a large bowl of salad. There were several types of salad dressing, and one of them was Raspberry Vinaigrette, my personal favorite. I was impressed.

Neil had asked me on the phone how I like my steak, so I didn't have to tell him when I joined him at the grill. He was just turning the two eight-ounce filets and brushing them liquid smoke. They smelled wonderful, and the liquid made the fire flame up to sear the meat.

On one side of the grill, were two heads of corn on the cob, still in their husks. It was obvious that he'd soaked them in water for a good while before putting them on the grill. I loved that. It always made the corn much sweeter.

When I walked over and sat in one of the patio chairs, I couldn't help but stare at his shapely ass. He was wearing shorts, so I also had a great view of his muscular legs. I was beginning to get a little wet just from thinking about what was going to happen later.

My steak was wonderful, and so was the corn. We had a nice conversation over dinner on a wide variety of topics. Finally, he asked me, "So what's the deal with Jan and Susan?"

I had to force myself to swallow before laughing out loud. When I could, I asked him, "Oh, has your curiosity had things rattling around in your imagination all this time?"

He grinned and shrugged, "It's the Y chromosome thing."

"You don't expect me to spill all of my secrets after only one drink, do you?"

"You can't blame me for trying." He answered with a chuckle.

"Sure I can . . . but I won't." I told him with a wide smile.

After we'd cleaned up and loaded the dishwasher, I poured myself another drink and then purred in his ear, "We should go outside and do some more of the small talk thing while we let our food settle, and then we can come back in and do some serious fucking."

Neil shot me a look that said, "Wow!" But he just responded with, "That sounds like a great plan."

The sun was going down, so we went back inside. He dimmed the lights and put on some nice easy music. We were sitting on the sofa, and he'd just given me a wonderfully passionate kiss. I moved my mouth to his ear and purred, "Do you want to watch me undress, or would you rather do the honors?"

He tilted his head and showed me a grin, "Honestly, I'd rather watch."

I got up and downed the last of my drink, setting the empty glass aside. Then I stepped to the middle of the room facing him. I began moving sensuously to the music as I slid one strap of my sun dress off my shoulder.

Neil watched me intently with a wide smile on his face.

After slowly slipping off the other strap, I moved a little more to the music before reaching behind me and lowering the zipper. I held the dress in place for a minute before letting it slide down my body one inch at a time.

I wasn't wearing a bra, so when I finally let my sundress fall to the floor, I was left standing there in only my light blue thong panties. I teased him for a long time before slowly sliding them down and flipping them to him with my foot. Now totally naked, I continued slithering sensuously to the music.

The song ended, so I picked up my empty glass and went into the kitchen. When I returned, I sat beside him and gave him another passionate kiss. "You're turn." I told him when our kiss ended.

He chuckled, "I can't dance like that."

I let out a silly giggle, "Then don't, but don't hurry either."

I loved that he was confident enough to have fun with the moment. First, he went to his iPod and searched for a minute before starting another song. He chose, "You can leave your hat on" by Joe Cocker and made famous by Kim Basinger in the movie, 9 ½ Weeks. And then he did his best to imitate a male stripper.

I giggled and laughed and clapped through all of it. Damn, he had a fantastic body, and a very nice cock that was already semi hard. He was no Cock Man, but still. Just like I'd done, when he was totally naked, he picked up his glass and went to the kitchen.

When he returned, we sat and sipped our drinks and made out for another few minutes. And then he scooped me up easily and carried me to his bed.

Wow! Could that man eat pussy, and he wasn't in a hurry about it either. He was almost as good as Jan . . . but not quite. He was so strong, he could hold my butt off the bed and lift my pussy up to his mouth. I felt helpless in his hands, and I really loved that.

It wasn't until after he'd made me cum three times that he finally let me go down on him. His cock was about seven inches long, or perhaps even a little more, and it was very thick. I preferred circumcised cocks, but it didn't bother me that he wasn't cut. I still loved licking and sucking it.

At one point, I smiled up at him, "We have all night to fuck. I want to taste your cum now."

He grinned down at me, "Who am I to argue with such a beautiful and sexy woman?"

"Ummmmm yummy." I purred as I took his cock back into my mouth.

I took my time, enjoying his thick cock, before getting serious. Once I did though, it didn't take me long to get him off. He came a lot, and I almost gagged a couple of times.

After I'd milked the last drop of cum from his cock, I gave him the test. I moved up on the bed and slowly moved in for a kiss. He grabbed me and pulled me in, kissing me passionately.

* * *

It was after three a.m. when Neil and I finally fell asleep, totally exhausted. He'd fucked me until my eyes rolled back in my head. "I have a surprise for you tomorrow," I told him just before going to sleep.

We woke up just after nine a.m., and he told me he was going to have a shower. I stopped him, "No, let's fuck again."

"Okay." He said with a chuckle, "But are you sure you don't want me to shower first?"

"I'm sure." I said, pulling him back onto the bed. I had him lay on his back, and I proceeded to suck him hard. And then I mounted him and rode his thick cock until he came, which was a very long time. I loved it.

"Holy shit!" He gasped when I finally rolled off of him. "I don't think I have any skin left on my cock."

I gave him a soft kiss on the lips, "Are you complaining?"

"Hell No!"

I laughed and then told him, "You can take a shower now if you want to, but it'll be a waste of time."

"Oh, why is that?"

"Because the first thing we're going to do when we get to my house is go for a swim in my pool."

His eyes shot open, "We're going to your house—wait, you have a pool?"

I giggled, "Yes, and a hot tub, and my backyard is very private."

"Sweet! But I'd still like to take a shower."

"Okay" I gave in. "I'll take one with you. We'll wait until we get to my house to have breakfast."

* * *

Neil followed me to my house. When we first got inside, I showed him to the living room. "You can undress in here. I'll go make us omelets." I'd already told him I didn't allow suits in my pool or hot tub, so that didn't surprise him.

"Hey," I heard him exclaim. "Your friends are in the pool."

I laughed out loud, "I know. They've been waiting for us to get here. Don't be shy. Just go on out and get in the pool. They won't bite . . . hard."

He shot me a scolding look before turning and heading outside. The next thing I heard was Jan and Susan whooping it up with, "WoooHooo!" and "Nice cock!"

The bay window in my kitchen overlooked my backyard, so I opened the window in hopes of hearing what was being said. I couldn't hear all of it, but Jan spoke up for my benefit when she swam over to Neil and threw her arms around his neck. She also encircled his body with her legs. And then she asked him, "Well, did you fuck Molly's brains out last night?"

He chuckled, "I gave it the good old college try."

And then I saw Jan slide her hand down his body and between her legs. I couldn't see it, but I assumed she was groping his cock. I could hear her though when she asked him, "If I know Molly, this thing is probably worn out and raw."

"You've got that right." He answered her while looking nervously toward the kitchen window.

I just laughed loud enough for him to hear and showed him a wide smile while I waved at him.

And then Jan said to Susan, "You should feel of this thick thing. It's amazing."

Susan, never wanting to be left out of anything, swam over and waited for Jan to move aside. She stood right in front of Neil. "Oh, is your poor cock really sore?" When he just shrugged, she reached under the water, telling him, "I'll be gentle." And then she looked toward me, "Holy shit! He's got a great cock."

And then she and Jan both laughed out loud, and Jan said to Neil, "You passed the test. Most guys would have run like hell, or at least tried to feel us up."

"I wasn't sure what you expected." He said in what seemed like a sincere tone.

Susan told him, "Molly called us on her way home and put us up to that."

Neil shot another look my way, "Oh she did, did she? Payback's a bitch."

"Hey," Susan scolded him, "Don't pretend you didn't enjoy it. Most guys would kill to have us feel up their cock."

He held up a hand in protest, "I didn't say I hated it." And all four of us laughed for a long while.

The four of us ate our omelets under the umbrella. Neil was hard the whole time, so Jan and Susan teased him mercilessly about it. I defended him, "Hell, if he didn't get hard sitting out here with the three of us naked, we'd all be insulted, so cut him some slack."

Jan put her hand on his arm, "Sorry, we were just having some fun. And by the way, you've got an awesome cock."

"I second that." Susan added her agreement.

Neil looked at me, "Are they always like this?"

I chuckled, "Pretty much, yeah." And we all laughed again.

* * *

Susan and I carried the dishes inside, so I didn't learn until later about the conversation Jan had with Neil while I was inside. But, both Neil's and Jan's account matched up, so I was sure it was the truth.

According to both of them, Jan asked him, "Her pussy tastes sweet, doesn't it?"

"I think so." Neil agreed.

"I can't get enough of eating it."

"Oh?"

Jan laughed, "Obviously she hasn't told you about us yet."

"No, she hasn't, but I had a suspicion."

"Good, then we don't have to be shy around you."

"Please don't."

"Okay", Jan told him, "But if you're going to hang around with us, be prepared for your cock to stay hard twenty-four seven."

"And that's a bad thing?" He answered with a chuckle.

When I stepped back outside, I asked them, "So, what have you two been talking about?"

Jan spoke up first, "How much we both love eating your pussy."

"Oh, is that all?" I said with a laugh. And then I told Neil, "You should go for a swim so we can talk about you behind your back."

"Yes Ma'am."

* * *

"Well?" I asked both Jan and Susan when Neil was out of earshot.

Jan spoke up, "He's fun. He's taking everything right in stride."

"I like him too." Susan added her agreement.

"God! He can really fuck." I told them, "And he knows how to use his tongue too."

"Better than me?" Jan pouted.

"No one is better than you, silly girl."

"Whew!" She exclaimed, "Then you won't be giving me my walking papers anytime soon."

* * *

When Neil climbed out of the pool and dried himself, his cock had softened to a semi hard state. "What happened?" Susan called to him while pointing at his cock.

He just grinned and shrugged, "Cool water."

Jan giggled, "Well get it back up," Jan piped in, "We want to see you fuck Pepper before she has to go to work."

Neil shot his eyes around to me and raised his eyebrow, "Pepper?"

"Inside joke," I told him.

And then he asked me, "We're really going to do this?"

"You don't want to fuck me again?" I challenged him playfully.

"Sure, but . . ." He responded with a red face.

"But?"

"What do you have to drink? I'm going to need something." He said meekly.

Jan and Susan were noticeably silent as I continued teasing him, "Oh, you need alcohol to fuck me?"

Finally, he regained his composure, "Hell no, but I'll need something to help me ignore the audience and what I assume is going to be a constant barrage of commentary while we're fucking."

Jan and Susan both gasped, and Susan acted incredulous, "Us? You think we will be anymore than innocent flies on the wall while you're . . . BUSY?" And they both laughed out loud for a long while.

When she finished laughing, Jan told him, "We have Scotch, Vodka, and I don't know what else."

"I have a bottle of Gentleman Jack in my car." He told her, and then he looked over at me and added, "Don't worry. It's not open."

I just rolled my eyes and everyone laughed. And then Susan said with a giggle, "I'll get it. Where are your keys?"

"In my pants pocket."

So Susan jumped up and ran inside. A few seconds later, Neil's eyes got big. He was looking toward the inside of the house, and he could see all of the way to the front door. "She's not really going to . . . holy shit! She's going out there naked!"

Jan got to her feet and gave Neil a pat on the head. And then she purred in his ear, "Don't worry, sugar, you'll get used to us eventually." And then she moved to the door, "I'll fix me and Susan a Screwdriver. What can I get for you, Pepper?"

"A glass of ice tea please."

When Jan was inside, I looked at Neil and asked him, "Gentleman Jack, huh? I'll try to remember to have some on hand for you when you come over."

"I save it for special occasions. It's smooth as silk."

"Well" I told him, "When you're over here, it's always going to be a special occasion."

He chuckled, "Yeah, I'm getting that."

Susan returned and showed him his bottle, "How do you want it?"

"On the rocks, please."

* * *

Neil's second drink finished and his cock fully hard and twitching, he scooped me up into his arms and carried me into the house. I told him which bedroom was mine, and he carried me in and laid me on the bed.

The girls were right there, pulling him away. Jan told him, "We'll get her ready for you." But I knew what she really meant was, "We'll show you something that will blow your mind."

Susan crawled on the bed and immediately began kissing me passionately and playing with my tits. Jan crawled between my legs and began licking and kissing my already wet pussy.

"Very nice." Neil said in an appreciative tone.

When Susan stopped kissing me and moved lower to lick and suck my taut nipples, I said to Neil with a giggle, "Well, you wanted to know what's up between me and the girls. Does this answer your question?"