Officers and Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" I said, "Impressive!"

"Loved it," he said, "I was about to go back to the Guards when I was sent off to do an interpreter course ready for a trip to Afghan. The Course officer recognised me from The 14 Int and that was it. I transferred out of the Guards about six years ago. Don't regret it for a second."

"I bet you miss the pageantry." I sipped some of my diet Coke.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I hear 'The Rising of the Lark' and my shoulders pull back and I want to march. When I was at Munster couple of years back and we had a minor Royal Visit and the OC got me to sort out the Guard of honour. Still a buzz."

"He's still going to join the bloody police though I bet," added Pam.

"No thanks," he said, "after twenty odd years in the army, last thing I want to do is work for a living."

"You out for the full 22 then Andy?" I said. The standard engagement in the army was for twenty two years with options to leave after set stages had been reached.

"Dunno." He looked quizzically, "I signed on for 22 with an option on twelve and that was a few year's ago."

Same age as me then by the sound of it.

Our second course choices were brought around, and mine was a ribeye steak still sizzling from its removal from the grill. It looked wonderful.

Lee's Mum, looked over her substantial Beef Wellington as I cut into my steak, rare - perfect. I cut off a thick slice and the flavours were amazing. Andy had the same.

"I love to see girls that really enjoy their food." She said, "Andy's last girl didn't eat anything."

"JUNE!" Said Katy from the far end of the table.

"But she didn't!" said the lady, "it was painful to watch her picking over her food sometimes, and it's just that Linnie is so enjoying that steak!"

"Don't worry June," I said, "and for the record, the steak is fantastic!"

We had a giggle, and the discussion eased again as we got stuck into our fantastic mains. I sipped more of my Diet Coke, I still had to drive home after all.

The sweet course followed and I went for my all-time favourite creamy, crunchy, sticky, fruity, gooey Eton mess. It was wonderful and I nearly had a second bowl.

Then as we were all starting to think about coffee, the music system played 'the wedding march' and a cake and some champagne bottles were brought out to an overjoyed Katy and a slightly embarrassed Lee.

They cut the cake and the waiters took it to one side and soon pieces were handed around with a champagne flute and once poured, called 'To Katy and Lee!'

We all joined in.

The champagne was wonderful. I had always liked it and this one was particularly good and I went mad and had a second glass. Pam saw me cringe and hesitate as the waiter went to refill my glass for a third time.

"Don't worry Darling," said Pam, "you can sleep over; Katy's room is all made up, relax and enjoy yourself - you could do with it." She reached out a hand and squeezed mine.

I looked at her, grinned and held my glass up for the waiter to refill. I was feeling better. Pam, Dave, Katy, Lee and Andy all told stories about their upbringing and some jokes and I got wrapped up in this lovely, bright family. I was a classic only child raised by two only children and never had family gatherings like this one and it was enchanting.

Pam could obviously read my joy and when Dave went to get more drinks, she sat next to me and put an arm through mine, it was quite wonderful, "My Linnie will have a bottle of Stella Artois," she called to her husband; strange it was one of my favourite Lagers and obviously one of hers.

After the cake and champagne the tables were cleared and a DJ started the music calling for Katy and Lee to come up and have the first dance. It was very sweet then they were joined her parents then his parents.

Sat on our own, I finished my bottle of beer and thought about another, staring across at the attractive man I was feeling closer to by the minute.

"Mam," he said.

"We've just had a quite fantastic evening Andy, I think you can call me Lin."

"Lin, would you like to dance?"

"Yes please." I said, with a bit of a girlie smile; after all I had been waiting for him to ask me for the last few minutes.

He stood and he took my hand. We walked out to a dance floor clear enough to dance on comfortably but with enough people not for us to be too obvious or to stand out.

He put an arm around my waist and I out one on his shoulder, he took my other hand we moved gently to the very nice music. The DJ saw that the slow stuff was what was currently wanted, and kept it to that for a few songs. I don't think that I had enjoyed a dance like this since my first tall boyfriend back at University. Everyone since had been shorter than me and really conscious that he had to reach up to take my hand.

But with Andy, well, it was perfect. For the first time in my life I was looking up into the handsome face of my dance partner just like it talked about in all of those Mills and Boon books I'd read so avidly.

I noticed that Pam was watching us. I still had a feeling this lovely woman was still trying desperately to set me up with her son and it was getting closer by the minute.

That couldn't happen. The army would have a problem with it after all. It wasn't against the regulations as such but if it had an adverse impact on the efficiency of the unit then it would have to stop.

But I'd had four glasses of fizz and a bottle of beer and as I danced romantically with this undoubtedly fine specimen of a man I began to let nature take its course; nature because I'd felt that faint sting that told me I'd ovulated that morning and I would get horny like I normally did.

As if to prove my conspiracy theory once more, Katy waved to me then made a great show of kissing her husband.

Then 'Lady in Red' came on.

It was one of my favourites and I'd had this secret fantasy for years that one night after such a meal and a few glasses of wine, some hunky guy would hold me close and dance with me to this self-same tune.

Andy must have sensed my thrill and pulled me up close to him.

"Your family are lovely," I said into his ear as he held me.

"I think so," he said. Our faces were millimetres apart now. Andy sorted that by so gently touching his warm cheek to mine.

It was such a simple thing, and I didn't object. All I did was close my eyes and push against him the tiniest bit, just to let him know I didn't mind at all. He rubbed his cheek against mine and I smelled his wonderful aftershave.

"Lin," he said, "Right now is probably the last time I'll ever get to speak to you 'normally' before the bubble bursts and we all go back to our real lives."

"Really?" I said pulling back to smile at him.

"Yeah," he smiled back to me, "I've learnt my lesson from that coffee shop you see; you're absolutely gorgeous and if I don't do this now, I'll regret it for the rest of my life." He turned us so we were less visible to his family either sat back at our table or still dancing, and then moved his lips to touch mine. It was amazing.

There was nothing I could do but close my eyes and return the kiss, and all of his hard work in turning us was ruined when I moved my hands to hold and caress his face as our tongues brushed together, I was so breathless that I felt dizzy, but then thought that it was more about the fact that I was dancing and smooching with the hottest guy I'd seen in many years, and I'd had a few glasses of champagne.

As we kissed I felt his right hand slide from the small of my back and down to cup the cheek of my arse, and whether his family was watching me right then I really didn't care.

We kissed some more, somehow still managing to move as if we were dancing. It was really nice, and Andy somehow had finally stopped being a Corporal, an ordinary soldier and was now just a really nice attractive man that I was outrageously hot for. If I'd known Andy for longer then perhaps this dance wouldn't have been happening and he'd just be Corporal Sargeant, another bloody squaddie for me to dislike.

My hormones were raging and right now I could think of nothing else but getting this guy into bed, his sister's bed as it happened, but the why's and wherefores' really weren't that much of an issue. All of a sudden the pace of the music changed and the slow dances morphed into Frank Sinatra singing 'New York, New York' along stuff and Andy and I broke for breath.

We still stared into each-other's faces my arms around his neck, his around my waist,

"I suppose it's time to go Andy,"

"Yeah, I think it is," he pulled me close to him, "Shame, I was just starting to enjoy that."

"Me too," I said.

"Oii!" screamed a cross female voice, Katy, and the DJ changed to music back to the slow stuff and Robbie Williams version of 'Something Stupid."

Our dancing continued and I wondered if he would kiss me again or whether I should take the lead. He stroked his cheek against mine.

"Before the stroke of midnight and you turn back into Captain Cinderella and I turn back into Corporal Mouse, can I just say that was one of most pleasant evenings I've ever had; dancing with you and holding you tight, kissing you; while it's something I'll never forget, I promise that it'll remain our secret," he kissed me again, "goodnight Lin..."

It was so romantic, this time I kissed him back.

"Goodnight Andy," I opened my mouth and our tongues clashed again, and Robbie was replaced with Extreme and 'More than words' - Another of my dream songs! Had Katy read my mind?

The lights came up and we slowly pulled apart. I looked to my left and there was Katy and Lee doing just the same that we been doing. Back at our table there was Pam and Dave with Lee's parents chatting and finishing off their drinks as hand in hand we walked back.

Back at the table I sat with an arm through Andy's and much as they fought the impulse I could see that Pam and her daughter Katy were very pleased about the whole thing.

We bade our goodnights and despite my insistence Pam and Dave would not hear of me paying for anything.

In the car park there were hugs and kisses; I said a fond farewell to Lee's parents and then Lee, and finally Katy.

"Thank you so much for escorting Andy for me," she whispered, "he's a great guy but he's the only one that doesn't know it."

"You're welcome Kate," I said, hugging her tight and looking back over my shoulder at Andy with a grin.

"Oh go on Linnie, you know you want to..." she whispered in my ear.

"What?"

"You have a burning feeling in your heart just telling you that you want to find out if it really would be that good with him."

"Yeah!" I said, trying hard not to laugh. In our few hours together I'd bonded with her to a greater extent than girlfriends I'd known for years.

"Knew it," she said, "Go get him."

"Err..." I gabled as she read my thoughts and I figured the rest of the party could as well, "thanks for letting me share your anniversary, it's been the nicest evening out in years."

"Then come again," she said rifling through her bag for her phone then not finding it said, "Bugger, leave your number with Mum, I'd love to come up to London one day with Laura."

"I'll do that," I said and we had a final hug. Then held me by the shoulders taking a final look at me as the dedicated professional stylist.

"Do it," she whispered, running a final hand through my hair she'd fashioned to perfection and giving me a cheeky wave as she walked away.

I stepped across and climbed into the back of Dave's car and saw that Andy had sat in next to me. Pam reached behind and took my little pile of clothes from getting changed at Katy and Lee's place to give us more room.

As Dave headed out of the car park we pulled level with Lee's car and a Katy was shouting out of the window "Top drawer!" and pointing at us.

"What's she on about now?" said Dave.

"God knows," said Pam, "our daughter is pissed after all."

"Top Drawer!" I could hear as the car pulled away.

The drive back to their lovely house in their small village was to be about ten minutes and I felt Andy's hand touch mine, he gently took my hand and held it and it was lovely. It was quite cosy in the back and it was the easiest thing to rest my head on his shoulder. He let go of my hand, raised his arm slipping it around me and I turned to face him; despite our 'back to real lives' closure moment back on the dance floor, our faces came together and our lips met again, French kissing as we had on to 'Lady in Red'. I happened to glance to my left and saw a brief glimpse of the whites of Dave's eyes as he checked us out in his rear view mirror, he looked across to Pam and I could see them both grin and soon we were getting out of the car into the evening cool.

I was led back into the kitchen and my lack of sleep from previous nights and this long day that had started badly but had ended so well had me flagging.

"I think it's time you went to bed honey, you look wasted," said Pam genuinely, her hand on my shoulder, then the side of my face.

"Thanks Pam," I didn't want to argue; but saying that nor could I think of a way of getting around to sleeping in Andy's room.

She took my hand and walked me up the stairs to the room at the top where Katy had taken me before and she took me in.

"There's a T-shirt nightdress in that drawer there Darling," she pointed at the bedside table and turned to the still open door, "Bathroom is right there, Dave and I are in that room." She grinned.

Even after four glasses of champagne and a beer I still read her unspoken statement, 'and by implication and elimination the only room I haven't talked about is Andy's right there, next to yours'.

I thanked Pam and gave her a hug,

"Thanks so much for today Pam," I said, "it's been lovely." I stroked my hands down the sides of the dress she'd lent me, "I'll get this cleaned and get it back to you."

"Oh Darling," she grinned pursing her lips cheekily, "You keep it, a little memento of your evening with the Sargeants. Besides," she looked me up and down again, "I'm sure I never looked as fucking devastating in it as you do." She pecked a little kiss on my cheek. "You sleep well Baby." I thought that she had shot a glance at the door next to mine.

I made for the bathroom then retreated to my room for the night and stripped out of my rather glamourous outfit. I rolled down the tights and made mental note to buy Katy a few pairs to replace them. Next was Katy's amazing bra and I decided I'd buy one of those too, leaving me in just those string panties she'd insisted I wear. I turned and looked in the wall mounted mirror checking out how sexy I looked in them. I'd buy a pair to replace these and get another half a dozen pairs just for me.

Finally I stripped out of them, and sat on the bed, content that I would just rest for a few moments and then put on the T-shirt.

I woke up half an hour later, half way through a really sexy dream and my nipples were hard and my pussy flushed and damp. I sat up and stroked my boobs feeling my hard nipples, right then I would have given anything to make love, and the person I wanted to make love with was right next door.

I looked at the illuminated bedside alarm clock and it was 01:30.

Shit.

The rest of the house would be asleep. I figured I should just get the T-shirt and try to get back to sleep.

I pulled open the top drawer and took out the shirt, feeling the hard, sharp corner of something dig into the soft skin between my knuckles. I checked; it was a small cardboard box of, you've guessed it, condoms.

I could see Katy's beaming smile from the front passenger seat of her car as she called out, 'Top drawer!' in such delight. She was telling me precisely what I should look for I got back to her old home.

I held the box, then gave it a slight shake. Full, thank fuck for that. I took the T-shirt and the condoms and stood, still unsure of what I was going to do next. I stopped, turned back and got my phone, I was still an army officer after all, whatever I wanted to happen next.

With butterflies in my tummy, I tiptoed to the door and there wasn't a squeak to betray what I was planning to do; that is, if I got up the nerve to do it. Pam's words of that afternoon came back to me.

"...don't think of him as a Corporal, just think of him as a nice bloke, because that's what he is..." and the more telling ones in the restaurant, "would you have given him your number?"

Of course I would have.

The floorboards in the hallway didn't squeak either, and I took the one pace to the door of Andy's room. I looked down at my naked body and I boldly put my hand on the door handle. I took a deep breath and pushed down and the quiet click sounded like a gunshot announcing my intention. I opened the door just enough of a gap for me to step through it. I held the T-shirt across my boobs hoping it was hanging far enough to cover the tiny indication of the delights at the apex of my thighs.

I stepped into the room and pushed the door closed behind me, and the moonlight and street lights coming through the half open curtains illuminated Andy's double bed with him resting on one elbow, slightly bleary eyed but happily holding up the duvet as he slid to one side to make room for me.

"I thought you weren't coming," he said with a grin.

"I fell asleep," I said.

"If I'm honest, so did I." he said.

I felt a bit nervous stood there, clearly naked but not worrying about it excessively.

"Well, here I am," I said, at a loss for something else to add.

"Yeah, I'm so glad you did."

I walked closer to him and turned on the small bedside lamp, similar to the one in my room and finally feeling brave put down the T-shirt along with the condoms and my phone.

"Wow Lin!" he said looking up at me. I felt like and million dollars with a faint burning sensation in my cheeks as stood there before Andy naked and horny, bits of me illuminated by the lamp and also ambient light in his room.

"Come here," he said, and I stepped to his bed, perching on the edge.

"You've come prepared." He said with a smile.

"Your sister, I now know what she meant by 'top drawer'."

"You mean my sister wanted us to sleep together?"

"Yes, and I think I agree with her."

I tucked my feet under his duvet and he pulled it across me, taking his chance to pull me close to him just as we had been on the dance floor, only this time we were both naked and I could feel his hard penis brushing against my belly.

"Yeah," he said in the rumbly voice of his, "Me too."

I pulled his face down to mine and we kissed, him rolling half across me and it felt wonderful to have the hard strong body of a hot man across me again. I didn't want to think about the last time that I'd gone to bed with a man; that was five years ago in Europe. As I lay there with Andy holding me, kissing me, stroking me, I did think about the sensibleness of what I was about to do.

Somehow though, I just knew that this nice man and his nice family would be OK. They were all nice, honest family people and I didn't think that Andy would be blogging our exploits during his revenge shag to his mates the next morning.

If he did, what the fuck did it matter, my career would probably be over anyway and I could use it in my defence to the newspapers...

Fuck! I reached down to his penis and started the same slow pump motion that Ranger Roger had taught me, and Andy purred stroking my face. We kissed some more, and they hand that was brushing so tenderly down my cheeks, went to my neck and caressed all of my curves and hollows.

Next he caressed my breasts and gone was the grabbing and mauling I'd known before to a much more sensual motion including a more robust thumbing of my nipples which had still been hard from my dream only minutes before.

Then it was the moment I'd been waiting for; his hand gently stroked and smoothed across my waist and flat belly until he reached the upper slopes of my groin and I tensed as his fingertips explored lower. My breathing increased as he reached the now hair free patch I had shaved, moisturised and sprayed with scent, not six hours ago.