Officers and Men Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand rested over my vulva and I pushed myself against it desperate for him to stoke and then quench the flames of my desire. He guessed that.

His middle finger pushed down and between my vaginal lips and I gasped. I could feel the moisture he had inspired in me making his play easier and more pleasurable for me. He stroked around my entrance, playing, teasing, tickling - I just knew that I would beg him if I had to, beg him to push his finger inside me and do the things I just knew that he would do to me.

"Please Andy," I raised my waist in an attempt to get his fingers into me where I wanted them.

"Pace yourself Lin," he breathed into my ear, "there's no rush..."

With that he slid in finger into the back of my puss and I cried out in shocked relief. The relief was only temporary of course, as his intrusive finger was now rubbing hard against what I was to learn was my G-spot. I thrashed around on the bed as he pumped and scrubbed inside me working me towards my first orgasm with another man... well... ever.

I enjoyed the sex with Ranger Roger but not to this extent, and I certainly never came with his efforts alone.

Banishing that idea I felt the world building up in my belly and suddenly I was gasping and pushing my loins off of the bed and I came, not noticing the gush of fluid that poured across his hand.

"Fuck, Andy!" I whispered as I came down, "That was worth the wait."

"Plenty more where that came from," he said and kissed my lips, so gently. Next he kissed my cheek and chin, moving down my neck to my shoulder, the rise of my breast and then settling on my nipple, which tingled to all hell as he sucked and suckled on me. I had my hand in his hair, initially stroking it before I realised I was pulling his face hard down in my large full breast, his free hand stroking, then grasping then groping its twin that had so far gone unmolested.

With an audible sigh he left my boobs and strayed lower, kissing a trail down my belly and I held my breath waiting for that first touch of his lips on my labia and, Oh God please, my clitoris.

There is was!

Laying across my waist his mouth settled on my puss and licked from bottom to top.

"Christ!" I hissed, I'd only ever had this done to me once before and it was nothing like this!

I came for the second time as I felt his pointer finger back scrubbing across my G-spot as his tongue sought through my swollen labia for the hard nub of my swollen clit. He sucked it into his mouth, rubbing it hard with his tongue at the same time as his internal attack and for the second time, my groin was off of the bed (as far as he would allow me) as I came a second time.

Such was his enjoyment that he just kept going, and came or third, possibly fourth and fifth time, flooding his mouth with my G-spot come juice.

He pulled his wet face from my genitalia and grinned at me and I kissed him, tasting me on his lips but this added only to my desire to have the man and the huge cock I'd been occasionally playing with inside me.

I reached up for Katy's condoms and had a fraught few moments while I struggled to free them first from the cellophane wrapping then open the box and remove the folded instruction leaflet pinning them all into place.

At last I took one and tore it open, squeezing out the protective latex and pushing Andy on to his back.

His cock felt huge, and far bigger than any of the others I'd ever come across before.

I sat up and decided I was going to suck him in my mouth. Not to orgasm of course as I had other plans for him tonight.

Settling myself at his waist I lowered my open mouth over him, seeing his approval in his handsome face illuminated by the hazy moonlight. This wasn't the first time that I'd done this, but never to orgasm and I wanted to return some of that wonderful pleasure that he'd already given me.

I concentrated on the large head and swirled my tongue around it, watching the look on his face to know if this was the right thing. It evidently was, so after a minute or so of this attention I began to fuck it with my mouth, feeling the passion in him build.

I guessed I'd gone about as far as I could, so finished the process with a gentle kiss on the tip. Finally I slid the condom into place and pulled it down to settle where I wanted it.

I wanted him inside me, and I wanted him there and then. I pulled him by his broad shoulders,

"Fuck me Andy," I gasped, trembling in expectation and feeling him settle over me and between my raised thighs for my first fuck in my longest dry spell since losing my virginity.

He kissed my face again,

"No," he said, "I will not fuck you," I looked up to my new lover quizzically, "tonight Lin, we make love..."

Awww!

I thought I'd burst! But just as felt that torrent of emotion, I also felt his hard cock - so recently in my mouth, push at the entrance to my vagina.

"Oh yeah," I gasped again as he pushed himself into me with one gentle but strong thrust, and felt him inside me to a depth I'd never known before and I pulled my knees up to hold him and wrapped my arms around his neck as he fucked... no as we made love for the first time.

"You're gorgeous Captain Major," he said as he thrust in and out of me, a hand brushing my newly cut hair out of my face.

"You're pretty hot yourself Corporal Sargeant, and you make love wonderfully."

We kissed again and he began to build up speed, in and out of me. Pushing hard into me, then pulling back tenderly but with an urgency to get right back in there again.

I could feel my orgasm coming.

"Oh Andy, harder please, harder, harder!" I hissed, conscious of the others in the house and that excitement hit me and my orgasm came again from the pit of my stomach and I quietly cried his name as he took me. "Oh Andy!"

He slowed down as I went through my orgasm, hard enough to keep the momentum but slow so I could enjoy it, and evidently so he could enjoy watching me.

He slowed down and smiled down at my smiling face.

"What?" I said still basking in the glow.

"You're lovely," he grinned. We both giggled, then he added, "OK, on your hands and knees Captain," he said, "NOW I'm going to fuck you!"

"Oh yeah!"

I assumed the position quickly and felt his hands grasp my thighs as he directed himself into me, pulling me back hard onto him to a new depth that made me cry out again.

I now knew where the expression 'a pillow biter' came from because I had to, anything to hide the squeaky noises of helpless pleasure I was making. His fucking of me was sublime and I felt my seventh or eighth... fuck it my next orgasm start in my belly and I giggled as it approached,

"Oh Andy," I cried out, "Fuck me Corporal, that's an order!"

"Oh yeah?" he said, and spanked my right arse cheek for my trouble.

It was another amazing turn on from this amazing man, and I figured I'd have to have him do it again, quite often in fact, if it was going to have this effect on me.

"Sorry Corporal," I said looking sheepishly back over my shoulder, "please fuck me," I said, "Please, oh shit, Andy, please fuck me, fuck me Andy!"

This was obviously the kind of order he required and he did so pummelling my backside with his loins until I started to come, "Oh Andy, yes! Yes!" I warbled as he pounded me and as I came I felt his tell-tale swelling of his dick as he too prepared to join me.

"Oh Baby," he cried out as he too finally had his long time coming orgasm, and he fucked me through his own spasms of pleasure, bending down over me, to roll us easily to one side, spooning me easily and hugging me, kissing my face. I wanted to turn around and kiss him, but that would mean pulling his slowly softening cock out of my flushed and abused pussy and I didn't want that yet.

After we had both caught our breath and cooled down, he did push me forward just slightly to pull his prick out of me, still an impressive sight after all his hard work.

"Sorry Baby," he said, "no wet patches though."

"OK," I said smiling at him.

He removed the condom and wrapped it and the wrapper in some tissue and left it beside his bed for disposal later I guessed.

His administration complete he pulled me back towards him, turning me in his arms so I could face him and we could kiss and cuddle.

"Wow Lin, you are an incredible lady, I've never made love with someone to that intensity," he kissed me again, "you... err... you aren't going back to your bed tonight are you."

In was a statement, not a question.

"No way Andy," I said beaming, "I'd very much like to stay here and sleep with you."

"Wonderful," he said, looking a lot happier. He kissed me again, and I reciprocated - our tongues entangling again. Soon we were all arms and shoulders, "Try this Lin, by far the nicest way in the world to go to sleep."

He turned me away from him and pulled me back into the same spooning position we'd finished shagging in not ten minutes before.

He pulled me back to him and put one arm around my shoulder to cup my breasts and another over my waist to rest on the flat of my groin, still with the wonderful ache from all of those orgasms.

My phone rang and for a moment I struggled to remember where I was. I reached over the bedside table and found it under Katy's T-shirt where I'd left it the night before. I swiped the screen to answer it.

"Lin?" said David, the unit second in command.

"David," I said, "Good morning." I squinted at the time on my phone, it was just gone nine o'clock, still morning! My lover of the night before pulled me back into him with a cross grunt, and I just knew that the Major would hear and know just what two members of his unit had been up to the night before!

"Good Morning Lin," he said with a lift to his voice, "Just read an email from Andy Sargeant, he's emailed me that you've been to see him," I froze, what the fuck?