All Comments on 'Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 05'

by stubborn_dreamer

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyalmost 12 years ago
I Freakin Love this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its like a hidden treasure in Literotica land.. everyone should read it.

stubborn_dreamerstubborn_dreameralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

Thanks MzMagicBeauty! Your words really meant a lot. I was really hesitating on putting out the next chapter because of the reception I got on this one. Hopefully as the storyline progresses, the ratings will rise^^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
work in progress

u r doing a wonderful job. pls keep going. this can easily be a 5 star novella!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Zyra

Hehe that's my name

MzMagicBeautyMzMagicBeautyover 11 years ago
Omg !!!

Im so happy you have continued to write this story. I had given up hope for awhile. Then I check and theres a chapter 13 lol.. I have some catching up to do. I cant wait. !!!!!

T_WeezyT_Weezyalmost 9 years ago
Frustrating

I swear to God if this story turns out to be a Netorare story (one where the heroine is taken, either forcibly or by her own will, away from the main love interest, who is forced to watch as she is taken by another man), I'm going to be so upset.

Please let Zyra's first time be with Rell. If Hanto rapes her, I hope the author at least sees fit to have him die by her hand, his last thought one of regret, the last expression to grace his face one of despair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstubborn_dreamer@stubborn_dreamer
337 Followers
Hi, my name is Stubborn Dreamer. I'm busier than I've ever been. I'm learning to take life less seriously. ;-) Copyright Disclaimer: The written works on this page are copyrighted. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES