Oh, Julie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The white jersey she had on was completely soaked. So much so that you could easily make out the green bra she was wearing underneath. I tried not to look, but just couldn't help myself. As we continued to walk back down the road, I found myself eye tracing Julie's bra through her water soaked shirt trying to make out every detail I possibly could. It was an easy task as her wet clothes were clinging onto her skin, defining all the curves on her chest in the best possible detail without her actually being naked.

It was agonizing walking with her side by side in the state she was in, but after a small while, we eventually made our way back to our hotel. And even though we had decided long ago we weren't in much of a rush to get back to the room, when we finally did reach our hallway and finally at our door, it wasn't hard to tell we were both clamoring to get through it. As soon as we swiped the room key and the light turned green, we might as well have kicked open the door in relief of finally getting somewhere dry.

As we dragged out wet selves in, we stumbled around for a bit until we could turn on the lamps around the room. And as the lights turned on, I could see Julie starting to shiver.

"You should probably dry off!" I urged Julie on as I could see the cold of the rain starting to catch up with her. It probably didn't help that we had also left on the AC, so I had to rush over to the unit and shut it off.

"Yeah!" she quickly said with a small chatter of her teeth. "You wanna take the restroom first?" Julie offered.

"Nah, go ahead. I'll change out here!" I insisted as I rubbed my hand against her back and led her to the restroom door.

"Fine, but take this!" Julie chuckled as she reached in and tossed me an extra towel before closing the door.

Quickly, I started to peel off my rain drenched clothes off my body. I had to admit I was getting a little cold myself and wanted to dry off as soon as I could. It was harder than I expected as the wet fabric stuck to my skin like glue. I was rushing to take these soaked clothes off as fast as I could as I tried to yank off my shirt over my head and slide off my shorts and underwear to the ground. After wrestling with myself for a few minutes, I finally managed to take everything off and grabbed the towel Julie threw at me, feeling the instant relief of the dry towel against my skin.

It was strange however as the dryer I got the colder I became as small goose bumps started to form all over my skin. I had to sped walk towards my suitcase in hopes of finding some warm dry clothes to throw on. As I opened my bag up, I immediately thought I didn't know how much longer I had before Julie came out of the restroom and found me butt naked in the middle of the room. So as I moved around my bed, the first thing I pulled out was my sleep clothes and a fresh pair of underwear as I slipped on the t-shirt and pajama pants.

Luckily, my intuition was correct as soon as I pulled up my pants to my waist, the restroom door creaked open. I looked up with a smile as Julie came out with the same train of thought as she had pulled on her own cozy pajamas of a simple t-shirt and long warm bottoms.

Julie peeked out shyly with her partially dried out hair turning from straight to a little wavy and curly from the water. I could tell she was still a little cold and she had clamped her hands together close to her chest hoping to generate some of her own body heat.

"Come here," I called out and motioned her to the bed.

With a smile, she quickly sped walk in little steps and immediately sat down as I took a seat next to her. I wrapped my arm around her to try and emanate the little body heat I had to cover her up as we huddled up close to each other.

"Who would have thought it would have gotten so cold?" Julie lightly stuttered as her body continued to shiver.

"Who would have thought it would have rained on a perfectly sunny day?" I chuckled back. I could tell she wasn't really warming up as I pulled and tugged the top blanket off of her bed and wrapped it over her shoulders.

There was a moment of pause as I wrapped the blanket around her as everything got silent. Even the rain that was still pouring outside and tapping heavily against the windows even seemed to have settled down for this moment. There wasn't a care in the world as she stayed gently in my embrace and I noticed her looking down at the watch that was still strapped to her hand.

"Thank you for my watch and bag," she said as her eyes glimmered at me in the faint light of the room, her hand carefully removing the watch. "And thank you for getting us back to the hotel safely," Julie softly added.

As she smiled, I took the watch from her hand and placed it carefully on top of the nightstand next to the bed. It didn't take much longer after those words left her mouth that when I turned around, Julie had moved ever so closely to me and slowly and softly moved in, lightly placing her hand on my thigh and planted her lips onto mine.

I closed my eyes as I felt the familiar smoothness of her lips melt me into an emotional state. No matter how many times we had already kissed that day, it still felt like it was the first time as a wave of heat fell over us both.

And with the rain falling heavy outside the room, us huddled together for warmness - it was all so perfect. I could taste the sweetness emanating off her lips that I had started to crave. This time it was more than just a gentle peck on the lips, this had become a full flooded kiss with a red fiery passion behind it. I gently wrapped by hands around her waist and pulled her closer in as I took the lead and pushed on the flames that were engulfing the room. The more we kissed, the more our lips began to part as our tongue picked up where they last left off, twirling circles in each other's mouths.

My hands that had a mind of their own were once again running rampant as they were now running under her shirt and behind her back, my fingertips floating about her soft milky skin. I was so enthralled by the rush of adrenaline that was coursing through my veins with each kiss and each bare touch that I instinctively gently bit down on Julie's lip.

"Oooo," Julie muttered in a sweet passionate tone and surprise as my teeth held her lip in place for a couple of seconds.

I must have pushed a button for her because I could feel Julie's hand starting to vigorously make its way up my thigh. She kept moving her hand gently until it fell down between my legs and she dipped it downwards, letting her hand fall flat onto the bulge that had now formed in my pants. That sensation of her hand laying on me was so immediate, it almost felt like someone had put an ice cube on the back of my neck that caused me to quickly jerk back.

"Is this actually happening?" I repeated to myself in my head.

There were countless nights I had imagined this scenario playing itself out just like it was now. Us kissing, with Julie tenderly squeezing my bulge, finally acknowledging my growing arousal during our make-out session. My erection must have gotten hard as a rock as I felt Julie begin to slightly rub my manhood through the soft cotton fabric of my pants. It was absolutely tantalizing just feeling her warm hand glide softly up and down, tracing the outline of my shaft while we continued to kiss.

Meanwhile, my hand was still exploring as I had drifted from the back to the front part of her tummy. I glided my fingers tenderly over her skin as I advanced my hand inch by inch until it met the bottom of her breast at the very edge of her bra. I was a little surprised she actually still had her bra on but nonetheless was still excited beyond belief. I could feel the lacy fabric of her bra tingling under my fingertips as I held my breath waiting for a reaction. Thankfully the only one I received was her pushing her tongue deeper into my mouth, so I continued and fully cupped her right breast into my open hand.

At that moment we were in our own little world of ecstasy. Our lips and tongues couldn't be parted and our hands were wandering around without restriction. I could hear Julie letting out soft moans here in there whenever she took a breath, letting me know she was enjoying herself. Things got even heavier as Julie lifted her hand off my erection and placed her hand onto mine that was fondling her breast, urging me to continue on. And with each passing second it seemed as if Julie continued to be more forceful as her actions started to match mine. It was now she who was the aggressor, biting my lip in return and pushing her hand heavily onto mine so I would squeeze her luscious melons all that tighter. I thought nothing at this point would pull us apart.

Then came the sudden knock against the hollow hotel room door that echoed through the room.

I groaned in frustration as Julie pulled my bottom lip with her teeth. Maybe if we ignored whoever it was on the other side of the door, they would just go away. And ignore it I did as I gave into my lust and returned Julie's bite in kind that caused her to half moan and half giggle all at the same time.

But once more, the knock resumed.

"Busy!" I called out half annoyed as all I wanted to do was press my mouth back against hers. The knock however didn't go away as it unwillingly caused us to break apart our lips.

"Don't go anywhere beautiful!" I pleaded to Julie as I quickly got up off the bed and sped walked towards the door. I cursed under my breath. Out of all the moments that someone had to come by, it was at this very one. Who in the world could be knocking at our door?

As I cracked the heavy wood that was in front of me open, I was disappointed to see the hotel maid standing on the other side with her cart of cleaning accessories ready to barge in.

"I'm sorry we're in here," I rapidly blurted out with a loud tone that probably scared the poor lady at the same time. Not that it mattered, I just wanted to get back to where I was. So it wasn't a surprise that it took me less than a second to reach behind the door and grab the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign and slip it on the front door knob as I slammed the door shut.

"You still there gorgeous?" I jokingly asked as I turned around within the ambient lighting of the room to see Julie quietly laying on the bed.

I couldn't believe what was waiting for me as Julie was now removed of her t-shirt, laying there with just a black bra and her pajama shorts still on as she was in the process of gliding her right index finger up the side of her left art. She didn't have to reply to my answer with a single word, instead I could see it all written in the expression of her face and the way she was moving her body.

All I could do was follow her finger with my eyes as she seductively began to roll her finger gently underneath the black lacy strap of her bra. Inch by inch, her finger began to slide the strap off of her shoulder and down her arm, before she started to do the same with the other side. I watched in awe as both straps finally fell and her bra slide innocently down her arms and onto the floor.

"Damn you're so hot!" I blurted out as I finally got to see what I've been wanting to ever since we had reconnected.

And what Julie had been hiding ever since that first day under that blouse did not disappoint. Her breast were magnificent, two plumped and perfectly round beige melons that were staring right at me. To top it all off, her small pink nipples were perky and protruding outward as the cool air had swept in from the previous opened door. Each one of her mounds had a beautiful roundness to them that begged to be touched and squeezed. They seemed to be more than a handful.

So when Julie began to beckon me with her curling index finger, I couldn't help myself from instantly lunging at her. Within a second we had our hands all over each other once again and our lips locked together as if we didn't miss a beat.

Neither did my hands as I moved my body slightly to the side of hers, leaving her breasts fully exposed and giving my hands enough room for them to move over them and firmly cup her left breast. As soon as my fingers wrapped around her precious pillows, I couldn't believe how smooth and soft her delicate skin felt beneath me. They felt so firm yet so indulgent all at the same time as my fingers began to knead at her nipples. They were everything I could have imagined as I gently continued to caress them while our tongues swirled together. I didn't want to let go and I quickly found out that neither did Julie as I felt her hand fall atop of mine and began to, in unison, began to guide me in massaging her breast in small circular motions.

With each circle, I could just hear Julie let out a small exasperated gasps. I didn't know it was possible, but I could feel her tender rigid nipples harden even more as they began to protrude between the gaps of my fingers. And as her arousal began to rise with my touch, Julie shifted her hand away from mine and began to squeeze her other exposed melon on her own.

"I think... I think you're a little overdressed for the occasion," Julie stuttered as she began to breathe in short small bursts while tugging at the bottom of my shirt. I didn't hesitate and quickly pulled the shirt off over my head before flinging it to whatever part of the room it landed in.

This time Julie rolled to my side as she adjusted me onto my own back, cuddling against me. I was such a sensual moment that I didn't expect her to sink her teeth into my shoulder blade causing me to pull back in surprise.

"I'm sorry, I get a little rough when I'm horny!" Julie apologized as she noticed me flinching backwards.

"No, no, it's all good... I'm fine with it!" I tried to assure her as I floated my fingers against her arms on both sides. And I wasn't lying. Her bite, while definitely hard, was nothing close to being painful and fell more on the playful side.

"No I'll st...," but before she could finish the last word I tilted my head up and planted another kiss to stop her from saying anything more.

"I told you... I'm fine with it!" I said with a smile as Julie shut her eyes in a blissful state.

"You're a real good kisser!" she exhaled before finally slowly opening up again and smiling down towards me.

"I was about to say the same to you!" I added. "You have no idea how much I want to kiss every inch of your body right now!" I admitted that caused a small giggle from Julie.

It was the first time that I actually saw her get a little shy. Her cheeks began to blush a rose pedal red as she gleamed over me and tried her best to avoid any eye contact. I took the small break to brush the hair out of her eyes that finally sparked us to look at one another. It was a small intimate moment of silence that overtook us like the calm before the storm. But just as soon as that intimate moment came it disappeared as Julie bite down on me once more.

I had to admit, her teeth clamping down on my skin felt very erotic. The sweet innocent kissing had become a straight up bite-fest as I started to do the same, biting her gently on the opposite side of her own neck. But I didn't stop there. After the tender bite, I kissed my way up her smooth neck until I reached the back of her ear. Carefully, I grabbed the bottom of her earlobe with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth like a piece of candy.

I could already taste the small beads of sweat that was forming on Julie's skin, but it tasted sweeter than anything else as I took her earlobe and placed it between my teeth. I could hear Julie take in short exaggerated breaths of air as I repeated the process, pulling on her ear like I was unwrapping a knot with my teeth.

I knew where I really wanted to go but I couldn't stop this playful manner until I heard her shoot out a small blissful curse under her breath.

"Shit!" she yelped.

With a smile, I began to slide myself downward under her body until her right nipple was hanging directly over my mouth. I had every intention of showing her how much I wanted to kiss every inch of her. I sucked in her nipple and began to gently nibble on it. I felt her moan as my tongue flicked upon her delicate tiny nub and my nails began to rake upon her bare back. It was hard to hold back at this point hearing Julie moan just inches above me. I didn't know how hard my nails were digging into her skin until I felt Julie flinch in the tiniest of bits with her groans continuing to escalate in volume which in turned cause me to suck even harder.

I was in ecstasy as I grabbed her breast with both of my hands and started to suck and pull on her nipple as if I were trying to suck something out of it. But as much fun as I was having exploring her tits with my tongue, my mouth still craved the sweet taste of her lips. With one more gently flick of my tongue, I finally scooted myself back up to her head and was surprised to see her tender lips already waiting for me.

At this point, nothing else mattered. This time there was no knock at the door, no interruption, just us - enjoying the physical connection we had both been lusting for the longest time. I couldn't separate my mouth from her, I didn't want to. The only thing that made me finally pull away was Julie slipping her body to the side of me and the feeling of her fingers starting to dance around the waistband of my own pants.

My heart instantly skipped a beat as Julie's thumb and index finger glided all around the edge of the thin fabric as we continued to kiss. I could feel my blood starting to rush as I realized where her hand was beginning to go. And it was the hardest tease I had ever felt. It almost felt like an eternity before the entirety of her hand finally slipped under my waistband and into my boxers.

I gasped.

The feeling of her fingers finally draping around my throbbing cock drove my senses into overload. Her soft tiny delicate hand felt like a warm cloth of silk wrapping around my manhood. I couldn't believe that after all this time fantasizing about this, Julie finally had her hand around my cock.

"Mmmm," she cooed. "It feels like you could use a release," Julie softly muttered under her breath. I couldn't help but slightly let go a small chuckle, she thought I felt like I could use a release? It was more like I wanted to explode right there and then all over hand.

But the way she started to pump my cock, I knew she was just being coy. Gently, Julie started to slowly tug on my throbbing rod with her hand from inside my boxers. My eyes rolled up and back into my head as her hand methodically and rhythmically started to jerk me off in the slowest of ways.

She was teasing me!

And it couldn't have been anymore clearer when she leaned in a whispered in my ear. "If you would have asked nicely the other night I would have helped you out instead of you going to the restroom by yourself!"

I almost shot my load right then and there. So she did know what happened that first night here! I was amazed at her actually admitting the truth. But her acknowledging that she heard me actually made the moment more intense. And with the slow agonizing movement of her hand continuing, it felt like we were moving in slow motion. I could feel every tiny movement of her hand sliding up and down my shaft. Especially when her hand met the top of my mushroom shaped head and forced my skin over the top. The toe-curling sensation I felt when she slid her hand back down against the base of my groin gave me intense chills down my spine.

"I especially liked when I heard you say my name the way you did!" Julie cooed once more. "It sounded so hot!!"

I was lost. I really couldn't believe what Julie was admitting too. I started to imagine her fingering herself after she had heard me, her hand wedged in between her legs. Panting to herself like we were panting at that exact moment. And for a slight second, I had gotten so lost in the lustful image I almost forgot she still had her hand tugging on me.