Oh, Julie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I wanna hear you say it again!" Julie admitted as she began to pick up the pace. Each stroke, faster and quicker than the last, the only thing restricting her technique was the small amount of room she had within my boxers.

"Say it!" she purred as I tilted my head up and bit Julie a little harder than usual on the bottom of her lip.

"OH, JULIE!!" I screamed as my eyes rolled into the back of my head.

I could see Julie smile underneath her shadow as I opened up my eyes, seemingly from the delight of getting what she wanted. "Ohhh baby!" she pushed back, licking her lip as she instantly noticed the difference in my aggressiveness. "Are you ready?" she asked.

"Am I ready?" I asked.

"Ready to cum?" Julie teased as she started to pump my cock a little more vigorously.

I don't know why that was the trigger, but just hearing Julie ask me if I was ready to cum riled me up all that more.

"Oh god no! Not yet!" as quickly said, not wanting her to stop as I tilted my head up towards her and began to suck and kiss her neck.

I could feel her head lean back as I began to kiss her. I must have hit a soft spot for her as her body melted down onto me even more. Unfortunately for me that caused her to pull her hand off my cock and out of my boxers. In some ways I was a little relieved as I could feel the pre-cum slipping out of the tip of my cock and I'm sure within a few more pumps of Julie's soft hand I would have already been cumming all over her. And the last thing I wanted at this point was to ejaculate too prematurely.

As she started to lean her body weight onto me, I decided it was time for me to do a little roaming myself - although albeit with a little less grace. I began by lightly gliding my right hand over her and down the arc of her back. With each inch I moved down, I could feel the small tiny hairs on her back began to raise off her skin. I also realized how ticklish Julie really was as she began to flinch in random spasms as my hand floated up and down her back.

For me, there was no better feeling that teasing a woman. And now I had the opportunity to do the same with Julie. Even though she twitched with my light touch, her head sank between my neck and the pillow below me with her mouth right against my ear. As my hand continued to roam down her back, I could just hear Julie silently moan to herself as she soaked in every single part of my touch. "Ohhhhh, Carlos," she silently repeated to herself.

At this point I could feel the goose bumps tingling off of her body and pressing onto my skin. And Julie was twitching so much in ecstasy the thought had passed my mind that she was going to cum herself by just my touch. I was enjoying the moment myself so much that when I my hand finally reached her voluptuous behind, I couldn't help but quickly slide my hands under her pajama pants and squeeze her checks tightly in my hand.

"Uhhh," Julie threw out, letting another exasperated gasp out into my ear.

I was surprised I didn't let out a gasp of my own as my hands finally were holding Julie's bare ass. And was also surprised to notice she wasn't wearing any panties underneath her pajama pants. Nonetheless, I was delighted to feel how firm and ample her apple shaped ass was. I could feel her cheeks had a lot of volume within them as I squeezed them tightly within my hands. As I let go, her buttocks didn't bounce very much and I continued to explore until my hands reached the bottom of her buttocks and took the liberty to squeeze and lift them up, pushing her body against mine.

This time it really was both of us who gasped as the more I pushed, the more I could feel her groin pushing against my stiff member. Instinctively I pushed my hips up towards her and reveled at how good it felt to push my cock against her body.

But despite the feeling, my hands were still not at their designed destination. Despite how much I was loving groping her appled-bottom, it wasn't my main goal as my hands began to wander around past her hips to the front of her waist. Eventually I found what I was looking for. As my hand moved around to the center of her stomach and up onto her mound, I could feel the warmness already emanating from her already moist glory hole.

I was so aroused that I don't know if it was her or I that twitched as soon as my fingers drifted and touched the very edges of her pussy. Even though I couldn't see where my hand was wandering, I really didn't have to. I was amazed to feel how soft and smooth Julie was between her legs. She was just as silky smooth as her breasts felt. I could feel how groomed she was and figured that she was completely shaved with my blind wandering hand. My fingers danced around and outlined the outer lips of her entrance as I could hear Julie's breathing starting to become random and sporadic.

The warmth between her legs which were fully engulfing my hand was unbearable. As much as I wanted to tease her as she had teased me a few moments ago, her entrance was just simply too irresistible. Quickly, but gently, I traced my index finger down between her wet lips and plunged my finger deep inside her pussy in one fell swoop. Julie quickly tossed her head back in ecstasy as my finger slipped easily inside of her.

I could only imagine how good it must have felt for her. I could feel her juices instantly seeping out of her slit the moment my finger dipped in, so it didn't take much more coaxing for me to follow up with a second finger.

"Ohhhhh Carlos," Julie moaned as I gently started to finger her slippery pussy. With each moan I began to probe her delicate rose even more, moving my thumb on top of her clit. I knew I had found the correct spot as Julie started to purr when my thumb began to make small circles just outside her mound.

"Fuck-fuck-fuck...," Julie began to mumble as she clenched her clitoris tightly against my fingers. Just as she had done before with her hand when first guiding mine over her breast, she slipped her hand into her own pants and held my hand firmly in place as she began to guide and ride on my fingers.

Those simple words rolling off her tongue eagerly pushed me to pick up my pace. And with each quicker thrust, Julie's hips matched my speed and then some as she grinded her sweet entrance against my hand. My fingers were now completely soaked in her juices and she didn't want me to stop. Her hand continued to press against mine, forcing my fingers to slide in and out of her, my fingertips hitting the soft walls deep inside her body.

"FUCK!" Julie squealed as I felt her body tremble against my hand. Quickly, she finally let my hand go free as she moved hers in between our bodies and once again slipped it inside my boxers. Although our positions were a bit awkward, Julie nonetheless began to enthusiastically jerk me off at the same rhythm as I was thrusting my fingers into her.

Our tongues continued to mix together as both of our hands roamed each other's bodies unable to let each other go.

"Ugh, you're not hard enough for me yet!" Julie half frustratingly said as I felt her take a hard squeeze of my shaft before she pulled her hand out of my pants and in turn moved me aside. My heart sank, "Not hard enough?" I thought to myself. What did that mean?

I was worried that our sudden experience was coming to an end or that I had done something wrong. But I was far from mistaken. With a wink of her eye, Julie began to seductively slide down my body, kissing me with every inch she moved down until she reached my waistline. I tilted my head up with enough time to see her vigorously pulling my pants and boxers down simultaneously to my ankles. And within a flash of a second, Julie let my cock finally spring free, right in front of her face.

I could see a huge smile form over her as Julie situated herself over my legs before she finally sank her head down between them. I could feel her warm breathe gently blowing onto my cock shaft as she gave my swollen head a few soft tantalizing licks. I quivered at the touch of her soft delicate tongue lapping up the small amounts of precum that were dripping out of my head. Each lick lighter than the previous one as if she was testing the waters. I had to tightly clench the sheets underneath me as she finally completely engulfed the entirety of my aching girthy shaft within her warm wet inviting mouth.

"Oooooooohhh Juuulie," I muttered, letting out a long low moan as I could feel Julie's saliva coating every inch of my member.

My eyes just rolled towards the back of my head over this new intense feeling. It had been such a long time since I felt someone's mouth take me in that I didn't want this moment to end. The warmth of her mouth as she rolled her talented tongue over and over again in circles over the top of my head kept me on the edge. Instinctively, I rolled my hands over her head and began to tangle my fingers into her hair, urging her to continue.

"J-Julie," I moaned as I could feel her slurping down at my length while pumping me in and out of her mouth slowly yet methodically. The feeling only intensified as I started to feel the cool feeling of her saliva drooling down my shaft and onto my balls as it began to roll down my leg.

"Mmmm, you like that?" Julie whispered as she came up off my cock replacing it with her stroking hand.

All I could do was simply nod my head as I was at a loss of words for the moment.

"You know how bad I wanna feel you deep inside of me?!" Julie moaned. "I've been wanting to fuck you for so long!" she admitted as she spit onto my shaft and lowered her head once more, bobbing her head up and down.

At this point I was doing everything in my power to hold off shooting my load directly into Julie's mouth. The slurping noise emanating from her mouth and her sudden dirty talk wasn't really helping matters much either. There were already moments before of her cursing under her breath, but now she wasn't really being shy at what she said out loud. And despite her being so flirty before, who would have thought that the Julie I had known up to this point was capable of talking so dirty? And finally admitting she wanted me?

"Yeah?" was all that I could muster as I felt Julie sliding her lips up and down my shaft. I kept grunting every time I felt her swirl her tongue in the same way that she had swirled her tongue inside my mouth. Julie knew what she was doing, her mouth skills were unmeasured, and that little move of her flicking her tongue kept pushing me closer and closer to the edge. The only thing that disrupted my moans was the loud pop of her lips that her mouth made every time she came up over my cock's swollen head.

"How would you fuck me!?" Julie inquired coming up for another breath. She was like a swimmer, going down and coming up just to take in some air.

"Huh?" I asked, still lost in my own little world that at this point I wasn't even really comprehending what she was saying. All my attention was focused on seeing the back of her head jump up and down.

"How would you fuck me baby?" she asked once more, her hand spreading her saliva all over my cock as she gave me a few more furious tugs.

"Would you give it to me hard and make me yell or would you give it to me gently?" Julie curiously asked, her hand never once leaving my throbbing hard on, keeping a steady pace of her strokes.

"Mmm," I moaned. "I would give it to you any way you wanted me too baby... but I wanna fuck you hard right now!" I replied as her devilish smile formed once more.

Quickly, she took her hand off of my member and bent down and gave me a fierce bite on my neck before vigorously sucking that very spot. I followed her direction as I did the same and moved to her neck, sucking and biting as we started to mutually form our identical hickeys. I don't know how long we continued to kiss but as she laid on my exposed dick, I started to push and grind up against her. Dry humping her leg with my slippery hard-on.

I could feel Julie moaning and breathing heavily on my neck as she stopped her biting, instead just letting her warm breath fall over me. I could quickly tell she was loving the feeling of my cock slipping and sliding between and over her skin. And with each thrust, my dick kept sliding all that much closer to her beautiful moist mound, I could hear her breathing intensify and become more insistent, as I moved under her.

"Uhhhh," Julie moaned as she dug the crown of her head between my neck and the bed. "You don't know how far I would go!" she enticed.

Those words sparked a fire inside of me. I immediately knew what she meant and I wasn't about to let her off the hook as my imagination started to run wild.

"Yeah? Show me," I eagerly whispered into her ear as she lifted her head back up and pushed her tongue past my lips and down my throat, giving me the chance to taste myself.

She lingered in my mouth for a few more seconds until she pulled away lightly biting my bottom lip and surprisingly slapped both of her hands down hard onto my chest.

"Stand up!" Julie ordered as I let go a small "Oomph!" from the startled impact of her hands smacking against my bare skin.

Despite the shock, I didn't hesitate to oblige as I stood up on the bed while she laid on her back and stripped off the remaining clothes she had on. Julie wasn't taking her time though as she hurriedly kicked off her pajama pants and confirmed what I previously already knew, that she had no panties on underneath. Through the entire time though she never peeled her eyes off of me. She was now looking at me like a woman on a mission.

My eyes on the other hand just shot open at that moment as I really couldn't believe what I was seeing. The girl I had a crush on back in school and that I had fallen hard for during the past year and a half was laying completely naked on the bed in front of me.

I was in awe.

So she took me by surprise yet again when she grabbed me by the back of the neck and pulled me in for another kiss. I remember how different that kiss felt from the previous ones we had just shared. This kiss as we mixed our tongues together, was filled with a steam of passion that matched the hot white intensity that was behind her eyes now. Don't get me wrong, the kisses we shared before had plenty of passion, but this one... well this one you can tell there was a bigger intent behind it - there was fire.

It didn't take me long to find out what kind of intent she had. We finally broke off our kiss and panted heavily a mere few inches away from my face keeping her passion filled eyes on me.

Before I knew it, Julie turned her back to me and immediately propped herself onto her hands and knees, arching her back low while she positioned and aimed her ass directly at me.

"Fuck me!" Julie demanded as she looked back over her shoulder and beckoned me with that sexy stare. I quickly pulled off my pants that were still dangling from my ankles. I tossed them aside as I got onto my knees atop the bed and positioned myself close to her. Almost immediately, I could see Julie take one of her hands and start rubbing herself as I pushed up against her placing both hands alongside the sides of her smooth firm ass. The simple touch of her bare skin almost drove me over the edge as I grabbed my cock to lead it into my long awaited dream of entering Julie's fragrant, engorged, soaking wet, hairless pussy.

As surprised as I was, that wasn't the case.

The more I moved closer to her juicy mound I felt her hand reach underneath and began to guide me in a different direction. Instinctively I tried to correct her course but she was determined to lead in her own special way. Before she even said a word my eyes widened as to what was about to happen.

"I don't have any rubbers, just put it in the other hole," Julie clamored, the words rolling off her tongue like a melody to my ears as she led my cock to the very entrance of her puckered forbidden hole.

"Just put it in my ass!" she said almost begging.

My mouth gaped open as her words echoed in my ears. I had never been lucky enough to fuck any of the girls I had been with in the ass before. This was all new territory for me and I couldn't believe I was about to enter it with none other than Julie!

As one would expect, I fumbled with her hand guiding my cock to enter her at first. It took me a few seconds to compose myself from the excitement of hearing her demands as I took a hold of my own shaft with my right hand while my other began to gently caress the crevasse of her ass checks.

With me finally taking charge, I finally felt my head meeting the entrance of her star-shaped gap. Even though I hadn't entered her yet I let out a soft moan that Julie reciprocated as the tip of my dick rested against her opening. The rush of blood that was flowing through my veins was intense as I finally made the choice to make my first push to enter her.

I was shocked to find out how tight Julie's ass really was. Even with my cock still slightly glistening wet from Julie's mouth, there was a lot of friction holding me back from actually pushing through her wall as my cock slipped up and down between the crevasse of her ass cheeks.

"Push harder," Julie cooed as she started to rock herself back onto me, giving me permission to keep going.

Again, I took a hold of my dick and placed the head firmly against the entrance to her behind. Slowly, I started to push my way into her, hearing Julie gasp and twitch in one large breath as if she was about to plunge under water as I finally pushed in.

"Oh, oh, oh!" Julie repeated as she panted in short small breaths. God, I couldn't believe how extremely tight she was. It seemed the more I tried to nudge in the tighter her butthole contracted around the tip of my head.

"Ooooooo fuuuuuck!" Julie expelled forcefully in one long moan as she let go of her breath.

As the exhaled, I felt her muscles finally loosen up. It was a feeling like nothing else I had ever felt before. I could just feel Julie's body twitching against mine, adjusting to my hard rod that had finally penetrated deep inside her. I looked down with just enough time to see inch by inch, my cock slowly disappearing deep into her canal.

Julie let out a long sigh of ecstasy as her hole tightened and squeezed around the hard-softness of my cock. I still couldn't believe this was happening as I saw my balls resting firmly against Julie's ass.

I don't know how much time had passed with me just resting inside of her, feeling her body pulsate around my shaft. But when I took a breath and began to pull out for my first stroke, I nearly lost it.

I had to clench my teeth and squeeze my eyes in order to hold my seed in as I pulled back out. I could feel my balls tightening and my dick stiffening up even more as I heard the soft murmur of pressured air that was escaping her hole. More importantly though I could feel a rush of precum starting to flow out of my head as if the suction from that pressure was sucking it out.

"FUCK!!" Julie yelled in complete pleasure as I could hear her hand slap against the bed sheets. "OH FUCK YES!" she yelled again.

Thankfully her yells that echoed through the room helped me regain my composure as I pushed myself back into to her ass. As much as I wanted to explode, I was able to hold myself in even though the second push was nearly as unbearable. My senses were at full alert as I could feel every single ribbed crevasse of her canal and every single muscle clenching onto my cock.

"Ohhhhhh yessss!" Julie moaned out once again, writhing in pleasure.

I took a few more seconds to make sure I held my composure while my hands gripped tightly against the side of her hips. Finally with the third thrust in, I was able to find a more pleasurable rhythm. With each move it seemed as if I had started to go into Julie's luscious forbidden hole with much more ease. Slowly but surely, I began to pump her ass faster, pumping my throbbing hard manhood in and out that continually kept covered in Julie's sexual wetness.