Oh, Julie!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." "Ugh." "Mmm." "Fuck." Was all that I heard from Julie as I looked down at her ass flexing and rolling underneath the pressure. The only other noise the interrupted her moans was the steady rhythmic slapping sound of my scrotum smacking against her bare skin and the bed hitting the wall in the same manner.

With each rapidly passing second, the sensations kept building like a music piece that was steadily building its crescendo. I was amazed at how gradually my cock began to slide so smoothly in and out of her flexing sphincter that it now felt like a natural fit. Her once seemingly tiny hole was now gaping open so willingly and wantonly accepting my thick cock up inside of her.

Although it was easier at this point, Julie began to use a certain technique that started to drive me crazy. Each time I pulled out, I could feel Julie tighten her anal muscles as if they were grabbing a hold of my cock. With each squeeze it made sure I felt every ribbed, pulsing sensation in her lovely canal. And with each thrust I could hear Julie screaming into the pillow that she had suddenly buried her face into.

"Harder!" she tried to yell, her voice muffled through the fabric. "Oh gaw... fuck me harder!" she screamed, my cock plowing as her hanging tits began to sway back and forth with each push.

At this point everything had become so primal between us. If there was any romanticism between when we had started to make out and foreplay with one another, it was all out of the window now. As I continued to fuck Julie in her juicy ass, our sex had become nothing more than raw and vigorous. You can tell in the way both of us were cursing and yelling at the top of our lungs that we were both finally getting what we were so badly desiring from one another.

We were just flat out fucking and it couldn't have wanted it anyway else. I decided to push things a bit farther as I reached up my hand up and spanked Julie squarely on her right check.

"Mmm, Carlos!" Julie yelped, a little pleasantly surprised that I had spanked her. Again, I slapped her ass once more, causing her fair skin to quickly turn a bright red. I knew she was thoroughly enjoying the spanking as I could hear her laugh as her back began to arc all that much more.

I gave her bubbly little ass a few more spanks with each thrust before I began to feel my body stiffen up against hers. I knew how badly I didn't want this moment to end, but I knew deep down inside that I was close to climaxing. But I was too far gone into the moment to stop and I continued to pump myself inside of Julie a few more times until my cock began to swell. Instantly, I felt my head burst spurt after spurt of my hot cum deep inside of her ass. I could feel the globs of my jizz began to coat her inner walls as it mixed with my cock as my thrusting began to slow down. I couldn't remember the last time I had shot a load so hard in my life and only could imagine how much I released inside of Julie at that moment.

As my motion slowed down to a complete stop, I took a hold of her ass cheeks with both of my hands and squeezed them hard as I could as if I was riding a roller coaster. I had to give myself a few seconds for my moans to subside and for me to get my barrings before I smiled down at my handy work and gave a good hard slap on her ass the echoed throughout the room. I should have thought about it before hand, but instinctively, I pulled my cock out of her ass that was followed by a loud pop of air and an equally loud moan from Julie.

"Ohhhhhh sshhit baby," she trembled, startled from the sudden lack of my meat filling up her tiny hole.

"Oh fuck, did you already cum?" she curiously asked almost in a high pitched tone as she began to rub the outer opening of her ass where my cock once was.

I looked down and proudly saw my white seed slowly dripping out of her cream-pied ass looking like a scene that was pulled straight out of a porno. I avoided her question at first, I was too amazed by the sight of seeing Julie still on her elbows and knees propped up on the bed, looking so deliciously hot. But the sudden realization of this possibly coming to an end jumped into my mind.

"No, not yet...," I blatantly lied, in hopes it would continue our session. Despite me having just cum deep inside her ass, my cock was still very hard and I knew I was confident enough that I would be able to continue for another round if I had too.

"Good, I don't want you to be done yet!" Julie said turning her head back to me, still having that same intense aggressive look she had started with. I don't know how wide I was smiling at that moment hearing her words but I knew I was the happiest man alive. Quickly, she moved away from her position and scooted off to the side, leaving the majority of the bed open to me.

"Lay down," Julie ordered as she patted the sheets underneath.

I didn't have to be told twice as I hurryingly moved over and laid on my back, giving me the chance to see Julie looking over me, still sweating from our last round. Excitingly, I began to slow jerk in front of Julie who was getting herself ready to get atop me. Seamlessly, she swung her leg over me and took a seat right on top of the bottom portion of my thighs in one quick motion. Shyly, she let out a soft murmured lustful moan as she brushed my hand away and took the liberty of taking a few strokes of my cock in her own hand.

I groaned under the pleasure of her soft silky hand stroking me once more. If there was any concern of me going again, it was quickly put to rest as I could feel the blood freely rushing through my veins. There was no question I wanted more of this woman before me and she wanted more of me as she leaned over and kissed me square on the lips. She tasted just as sweet as when we had started! Once more, our tongues mixed together in each other's mouth as I felt Julie start to lift herself up.

As I continued to enjoy her lustful slow jerk of my cock, I could feel Julie began to lift herself up with her knees. She towered over me as the jerking motion quickly came to a stop and was replaced by her hand guiding my erotically under the entrance of her sweet pussy mound.

I groaned as I felt her puffy pussy lips lightly graze the tip of my head. Within a second I moaned at the top of my lungs as I felt her slowly lower herself down straight onto my dick, her warmness coating the entirety of my shaft.

The feeling was ecstasy personified as I entered her. I didn't even think twice about us not wearing any protection from when we had first started. I felt so sensitive to the touch as Julie lowered herself completely onto me that I lost all train of thought while her pussy walls engulfed the entirety of my manhood and pushed my tip to the very back of her walls. Everything about Julie's sweet nectar felt so warm and inviting even though I shivered as she grinded her hops down atop of me.

"Oh my goodness you feel so damn good!" Julie panted, her eyes rolling back as she straightened herself up atop of me and squeezed and cupped her breasts with both hands.

The view alone of her sitting on top of me was something else entirely. She was glowing as her body shifted and adjusted to me filling her up inside. And despite her sweat soaked hair falling down onto her shoulders and messily over her face, she couldn't have looked any hotter.

I was trying to keep myself contained. Just as I had entered her ass earlier, I just wanted to release myself inside of her. Taking a few slow deep breaths, I reached around her hips and rolled my hands up the sides of her back. As soon as I firmly took a hold of her body, Julie herself tilted her head back and placed her hands onto my chest as in a manner to hold onto something. When we were finally both set, it was like if her and I telepathically communicated to one another that we were both ready.

"Fuck me Carlos! I just want you to fuck me!" Julie cried out to me as she began to ride me, thrusting herself up and down while my shaft began to bruise the inside of her delicate cunt.

I groaned in absolute amazement as my manhood started to slide in and out of Julie's pussy. Her wet sex covering my shaft from top to bottom as it rolled down to the base of my groin and onto my balls. I could hear the smacking of our bare skins bounce of the walls each time her ass fell against my hips. Julie didn't really have to say anything, but I can tell by the red fiery glow of her eyes that in that moment I was hers. She began to take me like no other woman had before, her screams filling up the room.

Each time her body weight fell back onto me, I could see her back arc all that more, her muscles tightening around my cock as she twisted in pleasure. She looked like a dream with her ample breasts swinging up and down right in front of me as our hips smacked together and I was there along for the ride. Meanwhile, my hands were placed firmly behind her back as I started to dig my nails into her skin. With some gentle force, I started to rake my nails across her back which she must have liked because as they moved from the top of her back down, Julie's riding motion began to increase.

"OH FUCK! Just like that! Let me ride that cock baby!" Julie shouted, getting hastier and dirtier with her words with each passing second.

"You like that Julie?" I cried right after her, my nails digging deeper into her back with my cock rapidly trying to match her veracious pace.

"Mmmhmmm," was all she was able to mutter while she bit down onto her lip while slapping her hands against my bare chest once more.

I couldn't hide the rush that her hands slapping my chest caused as I started to yell out back in turn. "Yeah, fuck me, FUCK ME hard Jules!" I lashed out.

Our ongoing acts of roughness just kept building back and forth between us. As I was living up to my word of giving it to her rough when she asked how I would fuck her. I really didn't care anymore about being shy or coy as everything between us had become so increasingly raw. We were exchanging our sex at an uncensored pace. The more I dug my fingers into her, the more she pressed her hands against my chest and picked up the pace of her jumping on me.

"YES! Just like that - just like that!" Julie gritted through her clenched teeth. "OH CARLOS, FUCCCCKKK!" Julie suddenly shrieked as I felt her body stiffen up atop of mine and her excitement reaching a breaking point. I could feel her body quickly began to twitch and spasm atop mine as she cooed in an inaudible manner.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!" Julie frantically repeatedly in short breaths as her legs began to tremble against my waist.

There was no doubt that Julie had begun to orgasm. I could see her mouth gape open and her toes curling to the sides of me while I could feel the pain of her nails digging into my skin. As she contracted on top of me in small sporadic bursts, she held me in place with so much strength that no matter how badly I wanted to keep pumping myself inside of her, she held me solidly in place. It was like a giant wave from the ocean crashing my body against the bed below me in a sea of lust. I couldn't move. All I could do was stare in amazement as Julie came on me, her body shaking from the intense pleasure that was coursing through her veins.

Finally, Julie exhaled in one long winding sigh as she held her eyes close holding her body completely still aside from the movement she couldn't control. When she did at last open her eyes, I could feel her entire body go limp, save for her right hand that held her up against my chest at an angle. Just like that she looked at me spent, the fire that was raging through her eyes all night long had finally burnt out in a blaze of glory. I could feel the slick moistness of her nectar juices running down between her legs and onto mine.

"Ohhh fuck..." Julie exasperatingly said, tired and drained but still somehow with enough energy to slowly keep grinding her hips on me. "Let's finish you off baby," she added.

Even though she was barely moving at even half the speed she once was, it was more than enough for me to start feeling that familiar twitch running up my body and down to my cock. I felt my muscles stiffen up and quickly clenched my hands tightly around her waist.

"I'm going to cum!" I whispered as I started to shift my position in order to pull myself out. cumming now!" I cried out as I started to shift my position to pull out. Immediately though, Julie held my body in place with the last remaining strength she had and kept me from moving any further.

"No, no. It's ok... cum inside me!" Julie quickly said as she pressed her hand harder against my chest and casually shook her head no.

"Are you sure?" I hesitantly asked.

"Yeah its ok, go... I wanna feel you cum!" Julie urged as she bent down began to nibble on my earlobe.

I didn't need any more coaxing, and as soon as I felt her tongue began to lick the bottom portion of my ear, I began to burst my seed out.

"Ohhhhh Juuuulie!" I finally yelled out, feeling the head of my cock erupt with my hot juicy load as I took one last plunge. Just as I had done earlier, I could feel a constant wave of my warm blazing white cum coating deep inside of her tender pussy walls. I could tell Julie was feeling it as with every spurt I released she gripped my shoulders with her hands tighter and tighter.

I was in complete bliss as my body twitched in reaction to the last few remaining drops my balls had left. It was also a calming feeling to feel the overflow of my cum began to steadily drip out of Julie's pussy. Just as her before me, my fire was spent and I let out a long drawn out moan.

After what may have been a few minutes, my flaccid cock slowly slipped outside of Julie's pussy in a wet mess as she let out a soft tiresome moan of relief.

"That was incredible," Julie muttered as I reached up to her and laid a soft gentle kiss on her lips before finally laying her down on her back. My eyes wondered down to admire her body glistening from our sweat as I could see Julie moving her hand between her legs as she started to rub her mound gently, mixing her fingers in my cum. I watched curiously as our mixed juices of lust slowly seeped out of her juicy mound and rolled off her leg onto the blankets below.

"Are you ok?" I asked in a low whisper.

"Mhmm," she whispered just the same as she moved in and kissed me. Gingery, she released our kiss and let her head fall onto my chest while her wet hand fell upon my softening cock. I exhaled in relief as I could feel the juices on her fingers rub all over my skin as she gently played with my member between her fingers. We were both spent and I knew her floating her hand over my increasingly deflating cock was just a serenading massage.

"Thank you for my gifts!" Julie purred as she snuggled tightly against my body. Before long, Julie had fallen asleep in my arms.

I was spent but it was hard for me to go to sleep as fast as Julie did. My mind kept racing and I was still floating a little in the clouds and at what had just happened with this girl next to me. The sex with my old high school friend was probably the most thrilling and tantalizing sex I ever had.

There was now the thinking of what was going to happen next or what would happen next. I was more than a little excited to find out as the images of what had transpired between Julie and I just moments ago was rapidly racing through my head. The mere thought of our sex already began to bring a rise within my cock. I reminded myself a repeat would have to wait... especially since we had to leave back home the next morning. All I really knew was that our trip back together was now guaranteed to be an interesting one.