All Comments on 'Oh My God Ch. 06'

by TstormF1

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

from the sound of it they are not together anymore. everything at the end was said in the past tense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Huh?

Redlion, where did you get that? Most stories are written in the past tense; very few are written in the present tense. Stories are retellings - emphasis on the re-. The idea is that these events already happened and it is a retelling. These things did happen in the 'past' but that does not suggest that they're not together now.

Horseman68Horseman68almost 6 years ago
Five Stars.

Only thing I dislike about the story is the use of a dog collar. No problem with a collar with significance, but a dog collar and a leash is demeaning. If a submissive is to be collared it should be an attractive collar that is special to her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with Horseman.

A cheap nasty mass produced dog collar as a symbol of the value he places on her.

It's a bit like giving your girlfriend a cheap plastic ring (probably one with a water squirter on it) as an engagement ring.

No commitment there.

No romance there.

No sense of value there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTstormF1@TstormF1
692 Followers
Retired from the US Air Force. Second career as a software engineer and System Administrator. I appreciate the comments on my work, even the negative ones. I checked the Salmon and there were a couple of paragraphs that some how got left out of the submission. They expla...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES