All Comments on 'Oh Those Day Games'

by LP1957

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A lovely little repressed homosexual fantasy

The author's eye for real men who play professional sports shines through in this short tale.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
This has a lot of problems...

This has a lot of problems: 1st - It was boring almost to the end...2nd - In the end it wasn't boring anymore, but was worst: It became stupid: The wife suddenly transformed herself from exibicionist into a cheap whore and the husband accepted it all calmly...3rd - Then the writer decided that his story didn't deserved an ending, even if a bad one...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You said you dropped her off at the Doubletree

Why in the hell would you ever even want to talk to her again... Let her earn her own living traveling with the team. Go back home and get rid of her stuff, change the locks and call your attorney in the morning and tell him to start the paperwork to have her useless ass served. End of her and the story... 1 star for making me write your ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You Need

You need to finish at least one of your stories. Almost all of the wives have placed their husbands in a no-win situation if the want to continue the marriages. So, you should show how your writing and creative skill can resolve the mess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Chapter 2

When your wife returns 3 days later telling you she fucked the whole team and as you asked her to tell you all about it, blow by blow and you were recording her. Then she says she is going to travel with the team for 2 or 3 weeks for more of the same. You file for divorce and make the recording public and you sue the teem for a million dollars. The wives of the married players are now up in arms. Happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Annoying

While the concept is interesting, the writing style is choppy. The characters seem OK until we see how utterly stupid the husband is and how sterotypically conniving and slutty the wife quickly becomes. Part 2 could be good, but I will not hold my breath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lame

zero

bayernpeter1bayernpeter1over 6 years ago
Idiotic!!!

Divorce the slut and she can go to all players!!! Idiotic to think that that crap is erotic or sexy!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

so if fucks the hot sexy 20ish women at work that is OK?

how about he has her drop him off for those dates

until these are meet, he is a dumb ass WACC

SlirpuffSlirpuffover 6 years ago
Stupid

There isn't a man alive that would have dropped her off.. And if she insisted, he would have more than enough time at home to pack all her stuff up in garbage bags and have them on the front lawn waiting for her to return ... in fact, I wish that was the way you had ended the story...

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fag

Writer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks

Every stupid remark here will be on the next Burn The Bitch story if ever another is posted for all you sick shits that hate women and sex.This is a good hot wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What ugly and nonsense story...it couldn't be worst than that!

The author did a very very poor job on this story.

This story lacks of creativity, nonsense, shallow, low context, poor written and it is not even hot nor sexy story.

This story is not enjoyable and it is such waste of time reading all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

another small-dicked cock-loving redneck cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hells bells

you were watching a game in Texas. great presentation 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5! Reminds me of annony

dead wife she did the same thing to him over and over again. And, anony cleaned her out every damn time

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 πƒπ”πŒπ π“π‘π€πππ˜ π–π‡πŽπ‘π„β„’ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unwilling cuckold

If he didn't drop her off at the hotel and went straight home, what could she do about it, also give her warning that if she met him at all she needn't come home but expect to be served with divorce papers.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
The bat

She's getting his bat and both balls. A real sporting whore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLP1957@LP1957
56 Followers
62, married to my beautiful wife of 31/years. Like to RP most any cuckold or cheating scene. Very flexible in my roles and use them for story ideas. Have posted some here if you have the time and desire. Like long scenes that build the characters. It never hurts to ask, u...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES