Ok I'll do It, Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hank held Carol's hand as they went back to the veranda and once outside put his large arms around Carol and kissed Carol gently and intently on her mouth. The decisions about fidelity thrown out the window by Sam, Carol responded as any normal horny half-drunk woman would do in her circumstances. She opened her mouth and allowed Hank to explore; they both explored and their intentions became very obvious. Their hands went on a rampage around each other's body and eventually finding their genital targets, gently caressing, smoothly rubbing and tweaking, soft squeezes and open masturbation.

Carol: I have a need for you to put that beast of yours inside me all night. My pussy has been driving me mad ever since you put my hard on your growing penis. My husband has abandoned me to you and now we are here together with no limits, I want you to do absolutely everything to me and my body that you would do to your first time lovers. Please be gentle as it is going to take a bit of getting used to that beast of yours. No condoms, no reservations, no limits, let's go and be patient. OK with you?

As if Hank needed any more encouragement, but he knew he could achieve a lot more from Carol in her predicament if he balanced his efforts and avoided any suggestion of rough sex. So he took his time and stroked Carol's body gently, caressing, rubbing, licking, kissing, twisting and manipulating. Carol seemingly went off into a self-indulgence form of trance as she was so overcome by Hank. He laid her down to get better access to her clit, vagina and annus. He licked every party of that trio and inserted his tongue, then combinations of fingers and tongue into those orifices slowly building momentum and widening the gap where he would be soon inserting the beast. He did not need any help in getting a hard-on, Carol's condition and moaning just achieved that for him. He allowed Carol to almost come and then would cool it down and then build up and cool it down, so Carol was constantly flowing with trembles and sexual gratification throughout her entire body. After achieving three fingers and a seriously wet pussy Hank ever so gently put his manhood at the entrance of the vagina and pushed allowing the beast to start to work its magic. Carol instantly shuddered allowing the beast more forward push and he was half way in, with six inches to go. Carol was moaning and moaning, quietly whispering somewhat euphorically, even as if in a mist," put that cock in me please, slowly, deeper, deeper, oh just fuck me please..."

Carol: Oh that cock is like a god, it opens me up and I want more and more and more. Give me all you've got.

Carol moved and pushed, contorted and lifted her legs so her knees were touching her ears, wishing the beast in further and further. Hank had timed his efforts perfectly and she now was his to do as he may. He pushed again and again and he hit the end of Carol's vagina. He pushed gently more and entered her tubes. His sperm was going all the way so Carol better be on the pill he thought. Carol was basically out of her world enjoying this excess and she just pushed hard and took him in to her groin and then said "Please fuck the shit out of me and give it to me as hard as you want, just fuck me now".

Hank slowly increased his speed, ever so and always ending his push as high as possible in Carol's pussy. Carol became like putty in his hands. He just sped up and pushed and rutted and pushed and spun his cock into every part of Carol's pussy he could reach. Carol started to come so Hank just did what she wanted he fucked her as hard as he could and as roughly as she wanted. They both came together with Carol blanking out and Hank deflating as his sperm spewed out around his cock.

Hank waited for a few minutes and then arose getting Carol some mineral water that he wiped on her face. He cleaned himself off in the bathroom and went out to check on Carol. She was sitting up and deep breathing.

Carol: I hope that is not the last of that this morning. I need that cock and I need it bad, so we have plenty of positions to try yet. Hope you are interested? My favourites are on top cowgirl style and doggy. That seems to have worked on your cock well as I see, so how about we start with cowgirl if you are up to it?

What a question to ask a guy?

Carol laid Hank down on the deck on a towel and just slowly lowered herself onto that pole. So how many time can you last in one session was never a question, they just kept at it and at it. Carol's pussy stretched and become more and more accommodating for Hank's size. They did it three more times on and around the day bed in the bungalow before they became tired and crashed.

Carol mumbled as she went to sleep: Amy is a very lucky lady, but I do hope we can continue this on later, please...? The shudders continued.

Hank just smiled and within seconds he was asleep.

Amy heard Hank sleeping soundly on the sunlounge in the family room and wondered where Carol was physically and mentally. She was on the veranda looking out to sea and seemingly lost to the world in her thoughts. Amy put on a robe and ventured on to the veranda.

Amy: Penny for your thoughts?

Carol: Oh you startled me. I did not hear you coming. Just lost in my thoughts about Sam and how he treated me and also a deal my brother wants to progress with him when I get home.

Amy: Am a very good listener if that will help, but here is a robe so we can stay outside for a while and you can talk freely without the risk of either of our men listening in.

Carol: You remember that I told you that Sam booked everything for our honeymoon and he lands us deliberately in the midst of a swinging group. No thought of asking me if that is what I want and then last night just getting up and leaving me to Hank's company without thinking about anything other than your pussy. Not seeking to offend you, but Sam is showing me he wants an open marriage and he also wants to go after pussy wherever he can get it. He is one seriously good looking 6 foot guy with a great body and solid dick, so he is going to be in demand wherever he goes. He does not wear a wedding ring as he says he has a skin issue with any rings of any metal. This all adds up to me having some problems with him and his travelling with his job after we return home and get into married life, subject to what I think about an open marriage I guess.

My brother wants me to get into business with him in an event and sports management business back home. Initially it will be on a commission basis for whatever sales I and my contacts can bring through the door, but it will be full on and will take up a lot of my time, making the periods when Sam will be away at least bearable. The reality of this type of business is that there are plenty of guys who are managers and sports guys and girls who have seriously stretched imaginations as to god's gifts to women and the world in general. Their testosterone levels are constantly elevated and any opportunity for a bit of sack time with a good looking woman will be taken as a given.

With Sam being what he is appearing on this trip to be and want me to be, I am asking do I want this open short to medium term future. My first answer after last night and our period here at the resort is probably yes.

I realise this is none of your business, at 3.00am and we are all alone out here looking out to sea, but what do you think as a woman of the world?

Amy: My experience has been no woman really swings in our society unless she really wants to do so. But she needs to keep the high ground between her and her partner/husband so if there are issues she can always say well you pushed me into this, now get us out.

Having said that I do understand why you are rather annoyed at Sam and his insensitivities. He is stupid young man who needs to grow up and take more responsibilities on as your husband and not your pimp. He is one hell of a fuck when you get him going.

Probably the best advice I can give you is don't in any circumstances have any children to any man until both of you are ready, willing and able to commit 100% to that, because swingers and babies do not mix. The issues that flow are just impossible so that is a NO NO.

On the job front, I would say go for it. Explain to Sam only what he needs to know what the business is all about and you and your brother keep the details to yourselves, including whatever methods you use to close your deals. After all he is tramping around the States and I am sure he is not going to be telling you all the details of how he does his job and generates income for the family and his own pleasures.

Hopefully that advice can help but I have one idea for now that should go some way to assisting with your loneliness of the future. I will be back in a minute, just enjoy the scenery.

Amy returned with a box about 12 inches long and 4 inches wide.

Amy: Close your eyes and open your robe, lean back against the veranda rail and just listen to the surf crashing on the beach and relax. Just trust me here and keep your eyes closed.

So Carol did exactly as asked. She began to hear a light buzzing noise and a gentle sensation across her breasts, down her stomach and into the folds of her love box. Her clit became warmer and her juices started to flow from her pussy, this was great stuff. Slowly ever so slowly the pressure on her opening became greater and something smooth and sculptured entered her vagina, slowly but so slowly that the inward movement was imperceptible. Hands then started to gently tweak her nipples and the sensations flowed down through her trunk into her genitals. The noise continued joined by a sluicing effect as Carol's pussy cried out for deeper penetration and attention around the g-spot. Carol gripped the rail of the veranda for all she was worth and kept strength in her legs to support her remaining vertical. The invasion continued and progressed as deep as her lovers had ever penetrated. Then slowly in and out, around and down, vibrating and stimulating. Carol could not restrain herself and she came putting a hand across her mouth to protect the quietness of her space, dropping to her knees and opening her eyes. Oh my goodness, fuck me oh, can I have one of those whatever that was, please?

Amy: I don't think that I have ever met a woman who loves sex so much and comes so hard.

Amy smiled, put the black dildo of around 10 inches in Carol's hand and escorted her inside to a quiet place where she and Carol would continue their games until sleep overcame them.

Morning

The sun rose on a perfect morning and the sea breezes woke Hank and Amy first. They donned some basic clothes and went for a walk down the beach arm in arm like any other loving couple getting the booze out of their system.

Amy: You looked like you were had a most enjoyable time with Carol and she was having a series of strong orgasms. Carol looked as if she seriously loved sex and could not get enough of the beast. Should we continue to groom her while we are here and see if she and maybe her models contact group would be interested in our escort business back at her home State?

Hank: Yes is my first answer, but we need to get her involved with other couples and maybe one or two of the other ladies here who are working for you part time. We can assess her interest and how she may fit into our network, while we continue to enjoy that luscious pussy and body of Carol's.

Amy: And Sam?

Hank: An egotistical immature young man who drinks far too much. I suggest we try to keep him as "busy" with other group ladies as we can so Carol susses the real scene between her and Sam. My assumption is that she will react as she did last night and want to participate as much as we can equally organise as for Sam.

Amy: Ok I will talk to the girls and see what we can organise. Let's go get some breakfast and do some thinking.

End of Part 2

Part 3 will follow.

12