Okay... Ch. 02

Story Info
Mike doesn't look for a job, but instead brutalizes a bimbo.
4.7k words
4.31
122.1k
74

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/14/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers

Tammy and I spent the rest of the day recovering. We had a short conversation about it, but that's about all.

"Dude, that was fun and all, but I don't even really like you."

I couldn't help but chuckle a little at her frankness. "Yeah. Maybe it's best we just don't mention that again."

She looked at me blankly and affirmed, "Okay."

"But yeah. If we're in the same place at the same time again, there's nothing wrong with fun. Make Thanksgiving more interesting at least."

She breathed deep, and sighed around a starry eyed, "Yeah."

She went to her room, and I went out to a local dive bar and stared at a basketball game on the TV.

Tammy had gone for pre-law in college. She had a law school all lined up and was leaving for it before my dad, and her mom got back from their vacation. I on the other hand had made one of the worst decisions of my life and got a Liberal Arts degree. My prospects at the time were limited to a handful of resumes I had sent to Starbucks, and Applebee's. I didn't even know if I was staying in Phoenix when our parents got back, but didn't exactly have anywhere else to go. I was just kind of lost.

I had a week between when Tammy left and when my dad and his wife got back. Instead of figuring out what the fuck I was doing with my life, I decided I was going to continue my experiments with whatever the hell I was doing to Tammy.

It seemed like when I told her to do something, normally she said no, but when I asked her to do something, or when I sought her consent, she said yes. I thought back on my dating experience and could not for the life of me remember a time I had asked a woman if we could do something and she said no. Many times, in particular with anal, women I was with would object to something before I asked, but when I did just ask, they always said yes.

I had never before taken it as far as I had with Tammy though. I think mostly just because the fact that we were having sex at all was so unexpected, I realized something more had to be at work.

I dropped Tammy off at the Airport on the day she was leaving. I had absolutely nothing to do with the rest of my day. On the way home I stopped at a strip mall liquor store to fill out an application, and there in the rum aisle, was something to do.

She was maybe 5 foot 3 if she took her six inch platform heels off, straight three-tone blonde/black/crayon-red hair to her waist, her chest was large to the point of clearly fake, the same could be said of her lips, and she had that deeply tan almost crisped looking skin you saw everywhere in the southwest. Between the tan and the obvious penchant for cosmetic surgery her age was unplaceable. She could have been anywhere between 25 and 65. She was wearing Jackie-O style sunglasses, a short, pleated, black miniskirt, and a tight, plain white tank top that left her neon pink leopard print bra clearly displayed. I gave up on the application before I even saw it and approached her.

"Hi."

She looked at me briefly with a perturbed expression, then turned her attention back to the bottles.

"Could you tell me your name?"

"It's Linda." She made a shocked face as if to add, "Why the fuck did I tell you my name?"

"I'm Mike. What are you doing today, Linda?"

She snatched a bottle off the shelf, shook it at me violently, half smiled in a mean kind of way, and turned to leave.

"Can we go get coffee?"

She said, "Okay," and froze in her tracks. She turned slowly to look at me, and now had an expression of legitimate shock on her face.

"Right now?"

She still looked shocked at her own behavior, but said "Okay," anyway.

I was pretty impressed that it was working, and also suddenly very impressed that Tammy had seemed so willing. "Buy your stuff, you can catch up to me outside." Outside the heat was coming off the pavement so hot you could not have properly fried an egg on it. Linda joined me after a moment, and shook her head and scowled at me a little, then confirmed, "I don't know why I'm doing this."

I pointed across the lot to a coffee shop, and said, "I think we should drive to the Starbucks. It's fucking hot. Can we take your car?"

She half smiled that angry little smile again, and said, "Okay."

She drove her Jeep Wrangler across the parking lot, pulled into a spot and started to get out. I interrupted her, "Hey, Linda? What do you think about sucking my cock first?"

Her face settled into a hard look of disgust, her mouth hung open a little in shock, her whole face was saying, "What the fuck is your problem?" But her surgically sculpted mouth revolted and just said the word, "Okay," with a twitch. She leaned over my lap, undid my pants, said, "I can't believe I'm doing this," and filled her mouth with my already half hard cock.

She wasn't very good at it. Her heavily padded lips felt like they were barely making contact. She didn't even try to get it in much past the head.

"Can you take it deeper?" She mumbled a response around my cock. I had a pretty good idea what it was. She started taking it deeper. Her throat sloshed around the head of my cock, and she gagged a little. Her saliva started running down my balls and inner thigh. "A little deeper, baby. You can get it all the way, I know you can." She stopped working with any rhythm at all and just tried to mash her face into my pubes at odd intervals, pulling up so she could keep breathing. She still had about an inch or two left. I asked sweetly, "Can I help?" and pushed as hard as I could on the back of her head.

She gagged hard and loud. Saliva exploded from around my cock, even out of her nose. Her hand slapped at my thigh, but I kept the pressure on the back of her head until she made pleading eye contact with me. I pulled her off by her hair, tipping her head back so I could look right into her face. Her makeup had started running from her eyes, and spit hung off of her mouth and collected in her cleavage. "Just like that, but faster, okay?"

I kicked my left leg up onto her seat and she slid down into the footwell. She had her palms on my thighs and was fucking me hard and fast with her mouth. Her slobber ran down her chin and neck, it soaked her flimsy top from the cleavage out. Her eye makeup had now streaked her face, and one of her eyes was looking a little bloodshot. Her lipstick was smeared mostly on my cock, but some had gotten up across her cheekbone. She kept that pace for longer than I would have thought possible, but eventually she got me there. "Let me give you a facial." She pulled her head back leaving long strings of spit hanging between her mouth and my dick. I stroked myself off slowly, making her stare down my throbbing cock for a length of time that could have been considered cruel.

Eventually I did cum though. And I came a lot. My first shot hit her upper lip, and splattered upward under her eye, running down and mixing with her escaping makeup. The second across the bridge of her nose. The rest either made it in her mouth, running down her chin, or joined the damp spot in her cleavage.

She immediately went to clean it up. "No no no. You should leave it like that."

Her eyes bugged at me. She shuddered a little. She was clearly terrified, but said, "Okay."

"Lets go get coffee now."

Again, she twitched like the Abe Lincoln Puppet at the Hall Of Presidents, and defeatedly said, "Okay."

We walked toward the coffee shop, I stopped on the sidewalk. "I'm going to grab that table, get me an iced coffee, okay?"

Her head twitched like it would start sparking and catch fire at any moment. "Okay." I held the door for her and she walked into the Starbucks that had my resume on file, with a mess of, cum, spit, and mascara dripping off of her face soaking into her preposterously fake tits.

I sat down, and honestly was pretty damn pleased with myself. This had been a really successful test. This woman didn't even want to talk to me, but just by asking she let me facefuck her in public, give her a facial, and send her into a coffee shop to order with cum all over her face. I think the experiment was over. Now I was going to have some fun.

When she came back her face was ashen under all the fluids. "I can't believe I did that. Everybody stared, but nobody said anything." She held her cup up to take a sip of her drink, it had, "CUMDUMPSTER," written on the side where it should have said, "Linda."

"This is turning you on though, right?"

Her eye twitched, and she breathed heavily. Calmly said, "It is now." She took another sip, and said, "Yeah, this is really hot. Thank you."

"Why don't you clean up you face?"

"Okay." She reached into her purse, presumably for some Kleenex.

"No." I put my hand gently on her wrist. "Use your panties, baby."

Both of her eyelids twitched, and she took a deep breath. Slowly she pushed her chair back a little. She didn't even look around to see if she was being watched first, just spread her legs, hiked up the front hem of her skirt, flashed a sheer pair of lacy zebra print briefs at me, and slowly started sliding them down her thighs. The panties got stuck on the strap of one of her shoes, and she struggled getting them free for nearly 15 seconds, repeatedly flashing her pussy at me while she did. She didn't have tanlines, her pubic hair was waxed into a heart, and she was clearly dripping wet.

Once they were free, she wiped at her face with them slowly and deliberately, making eye contact with me the whole time. "Am I getting it all?"

"A little right there still." I pointed to her cheekbone, and she wiped it up.

She dipped the panties into her cleavage and they came back out leaving a trail of moisture up to her collarbones. She continued wiping, but at this point she was just smearing it around. She held them up by a corner and said, "What do I do with these?"

"Normally people wear them."

She took the clue. "Okay." She pushed her chair back a little more, stood up, and stepped, one platformed heel at a time into the dripping wet panties. As she pulled them up the dampness made them get rolled at the waist a little and she stood there fighting it with her skirt hiked all the way up for several seconds. Finally she got it untwisted and ran a fingertip from each hand under the lace edge on either side of her ass snapping it into place. She dropped the hem of her skirt, smoothed it with her hands and sat back down. She looked me right in the face and said, "I forgot your name, but if I don't get off soon I'm going to explode."

I reached out and touched her hand. "Now I want to see that." She looked at me, and even though she had traces of the same glazed look Tammy had, I could see that under it was fear. Fear and lust. Fearlust.

"Oh god."

"And I'm Mike."

"Right," she said. "Mike."

"Why don't you start masturbating? Right now." She dipped a hand under the table and even though it was out of sight, it was apparent that she had started doing just that. "If you leave those panties on, and keep at that for the next," I looked at my cell phone, "four hours, without cumming, I'll let you get off."

Her face almost wanted to protest, but still she said, "Okay," then started nodding and repeated in a remarkably different tone, "Okay. Yeah."

"Give me your number and I'll check on you in a couple of hours."

"Okay. Oh god. Is this happening?" She made a halfway to orgasm face, and recited her number to me almost as though she was singing it.

I entered her number, stood up, started to take a step away, and said, "You can go do that someplace more private, you know."

"Thank you." She stood up too, with her right hand clearly tucked down the front of her panties, and started walking toward her Jeep not even slowing her obvious masturbating.

"I'm just going to walk back to my car, it was nice to meet you. I'll see you tonight, okay?"

"Yeah you will."

"And I want your underwear nice and fucking filthy. Think you can do that?"

"Yes."

"Alright. Stay hydrated."

I drove to that same awful dive bar and had a beer. This time stared at a hockey game on the TV. About two hours later I sent Linda a text. It read, "Still at it?"

Her reply took a minute, but it said, "Yes."

"Show me?"

Another minute or two a picture came through. She was sitting in a chair with her legs spread wide, holding the camera between her knees and shooting up. Her pussy was visible through the sheer zebra print, and it was clearly stuffed with a dildo as big around as a beer can. Her fingers were tucked down the waistband stroking her clit. There was a wet spot on her thighs and the chair she was sitting on big enough to make it look as though she had spilled a glass of water in her lap. At text followed it. "I can't cum. I've been trying. Please. Let me finish."

I stopped oogling the picture just long enough to reply, "No." Followed it with, "You've got three more hours."

"Please. My roommate is home now and I know she can hear me masturbating. I want to finish."

"You should dp yourself. Do you have another dildo?"

"I don't."

"See if you can find something else?"

A brief wait and the reply came, "Okay." Holy shit. It worked over text. A few minutes later, "I got a hairspray can. My roommate saw me though, and said I should be ashamed."

In a small fit I replied, "Is how you should feel any of her business?" with, "Are you putting it in your ass?" right on top of it.

"Yeah."

"Prove it?"

A reply seemed to take forever. I asked the bartender for another beer while I waited. Eventually it came through. This time she was bent over in front of a mirror. The panties were stretched around not just the beer can dildo, but also around a (slightly) smaller actual can of hairspray up her ass. One of her hands was dipped down the front rubbing her swollen clit, and the other pushed at the base of the can in her ass from outside of the panties. The panties were noticeably soaked, and her inner thighs glistened with moisture the whole length of what was in the picture.

"Could you give me your address?"

"Okay." She sent her address. It wasn't far from the strip mall I met her in.

"I'm going to come by in about an hour and a half. Just keep masturbating. Let your roommate answer the door."

Her reply took a little longer again, and I imagined her twitchy Abe-Lincoln-catching-fire face, but eventually she said, "Okay."

An hour and a half later I was at her door. Her house was in a development, and the houses were all easily in the seven or eight figures range. How and why she lived here and needed a roommate was beyond me. I rang the bell and a few moments later the door creaked open.

I suddenly didn't care why she had a roommate. She couldn't have been over 20 (but clearly over 18... pervert!). Her face had that cute glow of youth that would fade in a couple of years into breathtaking. She had blue eyes and blonde hair. Her waist was slight and firm, her hips broad for her size, her butt was thick and well curved, her skin evenly lightly tanned. Even though she was tiny her breasts were probably a 32 D, and unlike Linda's appeared natural. She was wearing a long, tight fitting gray and black striped dress and wedge sandals. "Can I help you?" With the door open, I could hear Linda clearly moan-screaming in the background.

I pointed at her like I was trying to guess her name, "Would you like to go for a drive? Right now?"

"Okay." It came right away. She didn't even look that glazed. I was almost flattered. She closed the door and walked out to my car in the driveway. "Who are you?"

"I'm a friend of Linda's." She started to look a little alarmed, so I added, "Could you lock yourself in please? And please stay calm, nothing bad is going to happen."

"Okay." She pushed the button on the door down and I put my car into reverse and backed out of the driveway and went to drive around the block.

"Linda says you think she should be ashamed?"

"She's been masturbating like a maniac for hours."

"And that's shameful?"

"Uh, yeah." She made a face like she was cleaning up a dead roach. "She's such a fucking slut. It's disgusting."

This was going to be fun. "Be a peach, and hang your panties on my rearview." I reached up and tapped the mirror.

There was hesitation and a little fear in her voice, but she said, "Okay." She pulled her dress up, and her panties quickly down. They were a tiny pink and green striped thong. She stretched them over the mirror and left them hanging.

"Thanks. I take it you don't masturbate? Ever."

She crinkled her face up, "Ugh. Linda's friends are so fucking creepy. Why did I even leave with you?"

"You and I should hang out with Linda a little, but then you should go fuck some guy you know. One you don't even like very much. Maybe offer to blow any of his friends he can get over there too."

Both of her eyes bugged, and one of the started to twitch. Her mouth hung open. She didn't say anything yet.

"Maybe they could film it? Ooh. You should let them all cum in your ass too, no condoms. You could let it all drip out into a bowl, and then eat it after they've all came. Bring me the video?" I excitedly drummed on the steering wheel.

She continued twitching out a response as I rounded my fourth left turn in a row, and pulled back into the driveway. Eventually it came, and she sounded completely defeated, hollow, "Okay." She nearly sobbed it, like it had caught in her throat. We got out and walked into the house. Linda was groaning and moaning so loud there wasn't a place in the house you couldn't hear it. Likewise the whole house reeked of her vagina, there was no amount of aromatherapy candles that was going to drown that out.

I pointed at the sofa, and curtly said, "Blonde-girl. Sit." She sat. Something in her face appeared so much more broken than Tammy or Linda's. "Call your friend now. Tell him what you're going to do, and that you'll be there in an hour." She got out her phone and started dialing. I shouted, "Linda, you can stop now. Come down here."

Linda kneeknocked down the hallway, still with the two objects crammed in her panties. She dropped to her knees and slowly flopped forward, face first onto the carpet. She looked exhausted.

Her roommate started talking. "Hi. James? Yeah, it's Jen. I was wondering if I could come over and fuck you? Yeah. Tonight. No, it's not a joke. Uhhuh. Yeah. Could you invite a bunch of your friends though?" Linda looked at me with an absolutely devious look on her face. "Yeah. I'll suck off whoever you can get over there. They can fuck my ass too. Without condoms. I want the cum in my ass. All of it."

Linda listening from the floor cocked an eyebrow and said breathlessly at me, "I love you."

"And then I want to eat it. Yeah. I want to eat all of their cum out of my own ass. No. It's not a joke. I don't care, whoever you can get. Yeah. Anybody that shows up can bareback my ass. I'll be there in an hour. Uhhuh. Yeah. And I need somebody to film it for me. Yeah. No, it's not a joke. I'll be there in an hour." She hung up and put her phone down. Her face looked like she was going to be sick. I was on the fence about asking her to enjoy it.

Linda chuckled into the carpet, rolled over on her back, and panted around, "You're amazing."

"She's got a busy night ahead of her, but I think she lost her panties someplace. Blonde-girl, show her." Linda's roommate stood up and slowly hiked up the hem of her dress exposing her neatly trimmed pubic hair. "She can't go out like that, the boys might think she's a slut. We don't want them to think she's a slut. Do you think she could have yours?"

"Oh, yes. Yes." Excitedly, Linda started shimmying out of the stained and soaked zebra briefs. Linda was probably a size or two smaller than her roommate everywhere but the tits, so the full bottomed panties were probably going to be a tight fit. She got them off of one ankle, and both the dildo and the hairspray slid out of her onto the carpet and rolled away a little. She held the panties up at arms reach and her roommate just looked at them, horrified.

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers
12