Okay... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers

"Go ahead, take them." She plucked them out of Linda's hand with her index finger and thumb, and held them up like they might bite her. "Oh, but they're so dirty. You should wash them." She looked relieved, but her relief ended when I cleared my throat and added sternly, "In your mouth."

Linda's roommate teared up a little, her brow was crinkled to the point her face was nearly unrecognizable. She quakingly said, "Okay..." She wadded the panties up in her palm and slowly stuffed them into her terror filled face.

"If you sit down, I'll help with that." She sat, and I undid my pants. My cock was already rock hard, and shot out like a switchblade as I lowered my pants. "Open a little?" She did and I stuffed the panties further into her mouth with my cock. She gagged and choked, but the panties muffled it well. I put a hand on the back of her head, and the other on her throat I slowly, gently fucked her mouth for several minutes. Drool soaked the panties, and hung off her chin. The smell of my dried cum, and Linda's pussy wafted out of this blond teenagers mouth like she ate it five meals a day. "Oh man. I forgot I told Linda I would let her cum." I looked down into her fear filled eyes, "Hang on just a sec, okay?"

She mumbled something around everything in her mouth.

I turned to Linda and asked, "Could I fuck your ass a little? I just want some of it on my dick before it goes back in her mouth." The blonde girl whimpered.

Linda nodded the affirmative. She rolled facedown again, spread her checks open for me, and I slipped my dick into her already well fucked ass. Linda started up with the scream-moaning again right away. Watching her medically misproportioned body roll in time with thrusts was strange. She almost didn't even look like a human being. I fucked her for about 10 minutes at a strong steady pace before the alarm on her phone sounded. She grunted, and said, "You promised," through a tight throat.

"Is it that time already?"

Linda screamed, "IT IS," at the top of her lungs, then started wordlessly screeching, occasionally swearing in complete gibberish. Both of her hands clutched at the carpet. Her toes and knees dug in, pushing her ass harder against the base of my cock with each thrust. He roommate sat watching and crying, one corner of Linda's filthy panties hanging from her pouting mouth. Linda's screams got throatier, and she clenched her jaw shut. She was spraying spit and sweat off of her lips like a rabid animal. From behind her I could hear the grinding sound of her teeth being crushed together. Her back arched, and her hands started quaking. She threw her head back and shouted something completely incomprehensible at the ceiling for nearly 20 seconds.

She shuddered, snapped down one deep breath. Her head dropped to the carpet, and she was completely motionless.

I kept fucking her ass, but now my attention had turned to the crying blonde girl on the sofa. I stared straight into her eyes thrusting into Linda's maybe unconscious body. I didn't say anything. I just pulled out, stood, and stepped over Linda back to teenager. I jammed my cock into her mouth, and went right back to fucking it.

She gagged, and sputtered, and cried. Her palms occasionally tapped at my thighs, pleadingly. I kept going for quite a while, but eventually came in her mouth, soaking the panties again. It wasn't that spectacular of an orgasm, but it accomplished what I was after.

"Okay darling," I pulled my cock out of her mouth and lightly slapped her with it. "You should put those on and get to your date."

She started to do just that, crying a little as she did.

"Oh, and you should tell them you want to do it again in a week, so they have time to get more men there."

She had the panties up around one calf, was stepping into them with her other foot. She stopped to look up at me. She said blankly one more time, "Okay." She got them all the way up, and they were indeed too small. Under her tight dress they left severe VPL, as well as a quickly forming damp spot.

She opened the door to leave, and I stopped her before she had a chance to walk out into the night, "Oh! Blonde-girl! Have fun tonight, okay?"

She turned to face me and she looked like a new person again. She was smiling, beaming. She said, "Okay! I'll try," and then, "thank you," as though she had laughed it.

The door shut. I flopped on the sofa. A car started outside. "What a day, Linda."

Linda's face lifted off the carpet to look at me, strands of slobber attempting to hold her to it. "For real."

"You want to go make us some dinner?"

Her head flopped back on the carpet. "Nope."

God damn it.

"What about a drink? You still got that rum you were buying this morning?"

"Yeah, alright." She pushed herself up off of the carpet, and hobbled into the kitchen to make us some drinks.

I shook my head and under my breath said, "What the fuck?" This thing was not a meal ticket. Got it. From the diaphragm I shouted into the other room, "How do you know that girl any way?"

Linda came back, carrying two rum and cokes, flatly said, "She's my niece."

Huh.

rifkinraf
rifkinraf
255 Followers
12