Old Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena stood up and dropped her shorts she was wearing. Justin could see her completely hairless snatch right before his eyes. Looking up at her face and then looking back down at such a perfect pussy he said, "What the fuck. I thought you had some sort of power or spell?"

Lena lifted her shirt up to reveal her small yet perfectly formed breasts. Her long nipples were pointing straight out and Justin could not help but stare. "No spell for you this time Master. You're just going to have to fuck me too, besides I have been waiting for you to ask."

"We can't. Julie is right here, and I feel wrong about this," Justin quickly replied with in a hushed tone as to not wake Julie as she lay next to him.

It was not the notion of looks, as Lena was the most attractive thing he had ever seen. Justin felt more like a parent or caregiver than anything else to her. He never thought about sex with her before, and was now wondering why not, but knew he was her protector, not lover.

Lena was already on the bed moving her legs over his, when Justin tried once more. "We can't, it not right."

"Master, you need to stop complaining so much. Now just lay back and let me fuck you."

As the thought of having sex with Lena was running through his mind, Lena had already wrapped her fingers around his manhood. Justin was about to object by pushing Lena off of him, until it happened. A warmth and tight feeling unlike anything he had ever felt before.

"Ohhhh, fuck," Justin cried out looking at Lena, and then at Julie to see if she woke from his obvious loud moan.

"Mmmm, yes. Does Master like my tight pussy?" Lena coyly asked and smiled as she pushed down further letting Justin know she could take the entire length of his manhood.

"Oh, fuck you feel good," Justin again moaned knowing full well that Julie could possible wake up. It felt both wrong and right at the same time. He knew he was her protector, but the way she felt and wanted him pushed all other thoughts aside now.

"Mmm, that's it Master. I can feel you liking it. Just relax and let go." Lena once again assured him with a smile and assuring tone.

Justin wanted to say something, but only a grunt came over him. Lena was now grinding her small hips down into him as she slowly bucked on him as she rode him. It was a slow methodical feeling as her tight wet sex gripped his shaft causing him untold pleasure.

Every single movement of Lena's petite frame on his hard member caused his cock to want to explode. It was like Lena's sex was in a constant state of orgasm as her sex muscles gripped and released his shaft continually. Justin was now trying to fight the urge to finish as he wanted to feel more.

Lena looked down and Justin just knew that she sensed he was going to finish early. She smiled again and gave her evil smile. "Here this will help you hold it in."

Lena moved her hand behind her and cupped his balls. Justin felt her soft hands almost caressing them, but something else happened at the same time. The urge to orgasm was still there, but there was now fullness in his balls. It felt as they were filled beyond capacity.

Lena was now bouncing faster, and Justin felt his cock ready to blast into her small body. His body tightened and stiffened as he felt his pleasure boil over. The odd thing was he felt the need to cum but with nothing finally bringing him over the edge. It was the few seconds before a thundering finish, but still not enough to tip it over the edge.

Justin was gripping the sheets as Lena stared at him with her dark eyes. The utter bliss of being edged was more than anything he could imagine. His pleasure senses were overloaded as all he could do was go stiff and grunt like some sort of animal.

Lena's sex muscles worked like a massager on overdrive. Justin could not get over how she could clench so rapidly like a fluttering of a butterfly's wings as she rode him. He felt the urge to cum over and over, feeling the orgasm just about to happen, and yet it continued.

Justin felt the bed shift and then saw Julie turn over and watch what was happening. He wanted to apologize, but his body was in flux between orgasm and fucking. Her smile let him know that she was ok with him fucking Lena right next to her.

Lena was grinding her small tight ass down hard on him. His mouth was open in a long grunting moan, as Lena smiled knowing that he needed to release so bad.

Lena's voice finally cracked and it was followed by a young soft girlish moan before she spoke. "Almost there...just fuck me until you cum."

Justin saw Julie sit up as Lena continued to slam down hard on his now engorged prick. "Fuck, this is hot."

Justin could not help it. The continued state of his orgasm was too much and could no longer hold his eyes open. They were clenched tight as his whole body shook from the delayed pleasure of his explosion. Lena's super tight cunt was like a magic spell on his senses, and each time she slid down on his he felt her tight muscles contract.

Lena's voice was almost like a soft growl, as Justin finally felt the dam about to bust. "Oh, fuck yes. You're ready now...do it, fucking cum deep in my cunt Master. Mark me with your seed and make me yours."

It happened in a sudden shock. The pleasure of exploding was not a quick burst of male seed, but a continuous spray of sperm deep into Lena's petite body. Justin grunted like a wild animal as his whole body tightened as he felt a euphoric sensation of pleasure from his prick as it was unloading into Lena's sex.

Lena smiled wide and breathed deeply. "Mmmmm, Master. It's been years since I felt warm cum in me."

Julie looked right at Lena. "Oh, fuck, I can't believe how hot that was. Did it feel good?"

"Felt fucking good and it's going to feel just as good when you lick it out of me too." Lena smiled back with her devilish grin.

Before Justin could say anything Lena was off of him and moving over to straddle Julie's face. Lena, gave Julie one more look and smiled. "Eat me. Eat Master's hot cum from my pussy."

"Holy shit. What is happening?" Justin moved from the bed and looked as Lena tilted her head back moaning.

Hearing the distinct sounds of swallowing as Lena glanced over at Justin. "Just getting my pussy cleaned is all. You can stay and watch Master, but it's going to get messy soon."

Any other day or other girl, Justin would have stuck around to see two girls going down on each other, but it was something different. Something that if he knew he stayed it would have ended up with more energy draining sex. His libido was satisfied many times over after have sex twice in under an hour.

Justin walked out quickly and closed the door. He knew that he needed to do some banking and research still. He wanted to open up a new bank account, and read up on book prices and rarities.

The computer was open and Justin was sitting at the kitchen table when the loud moans came. It was Julie moaning first followed by Lena. It was like they were trying to top each other on who was louder or sounded like they were having a better orgasm.

Justin had to wonder if Julie was in pain, figuring Lena had power over her. It was almost twenty minutes and Lena was moaning now. Justin just had to see what was getting her off so much.

Opening the door, he saw Julie kneeling behind Lena. They were both naked and had a shine of fresh sex covering them. Lena had her head down on the bed and her face looking at Justin.

Julie was plowing her fist right into Lena's pussy like a machine. Lena smiled at Justin as her moans grew loud again. It was a sight out of a hardcore porno, and yet both Julie and Lena seemed in total bliss doing it. Justin only nodded and closed the door.

Justin was sitting on the couch trying to sort out the sight he just saw, wondering how it was all possible that he ended up where he is now.

When Lena walked out topless, Justin was quick to stand up in an attempt to help her, but also quick to divert his eyes to her perfect body. "You ok? You want me to get you food?"

With a bright smile, Lena replied, "Food would be great Master. I am fine though, I just felt like a little fisting is all."

"A little fisting? You sure you're ok?"

Lena smiled and nodded as she did not even wait for Justin to get her food. She was now sitting at the table digging into the leftover Chinese food.

"This lady at the bookstore kind of knows something is up. She won't even let me see the book, much less sell it to me without telling her something about you. You feel it would be ok for you to go with me tomorrow?"

"We can go now Master," Lena answered back with a mouth full of food.

"It's two hours away, and I think Julie has to leave soon," Justin countered as he saw Lena eat while only wearing panties.

"She won't expect it Master, and Julie will be fine alone. She is also hooked on your cock too. Kept on saying how she wants you to fuck her day and night," Lena answered while finally turning her head to see Justin.

"Well put some clothes on at least. If we leave now we can get back here before she wakes up."

Lena grabbed a loose fitting t-shirt and a pair of sweats Julie had brought. Justin waited in the car and Lena walked out and smiled at the bright sky as she got into the car.

The ride there was both entertaining and exhausting. Lena demanded they listen to loud rock music and talk about food she wanted to try. Justin could not hear everything she was saying and just nodded and agreed.

Although Justin had questions to ask Lena, he wanted desperately to read the book first. His questions that he had could wait and he knew the real answers were not going to come from her, or at least answers that were not all one-sided.

Lena walked behind Justin and just seemed dazzled as the sights of the city entranced her. When Justin opened the door for Lena to walk in after him she stopped right in her tracks. "Master, she has a ward up. You need her to either take it down or have her invite me in."

"Ward, what is a ward? We are here, just walk in," Justin replied, looking around to see if anyone heard him.

Lena gave him a look he had not seen since freeing her. She had a look of helplessness. "I can't Master. There is a spell protecting this place from me."

Justin put up a finger to let her know to wait, or at least he wanted her to know that's what he meant and walked in without her. The thought of her by herself outside worried him more than the woman inside.

Justin looked back trying to make sure Lena was ok, and she glanced to the side of the doorway, and then pointed to something. Justin quickly looked around and only saw books piled in two stacks by the door.

Lena again pointed and this time aggressively as she grew animated as Justin shrugged his shoulders and looked for what Lena was trying to point out. He finally gave up and opened the door to ask. "What the fuck am I looking for?"

"The black book at the top of the one pile is a ward. Throw it outside."

Justin saw the book Lena pointed to and quickly picked it up and placed it right outside the shop. While doing this Lena breathed and smiled. It was then that she walked in standing right next to Justin. "Master, there must be a few books here we can use."

"Anyone here...hello," Justin called out while scanning the piles of books with its hidden nooks.

The same black girl with the accent appeared from the back. "I be here. You came back soon. I can only assume it's because you brought something."

Justin walked forward to meet her by the counter with Lena quietly skulking behind him. The black girl approached and the moment she walked around the counter to see them she jumped in total fear. "Devil...you be bringing the devil wit you. Keep her away!"

"Calm down, you said you wanted to see. I only want the book," Justin replied in a calming voice, worrying that this girl would not give him what he drove out for.

"You bring her in here. You don't know who she is. She is a demon."

Justin stepped up and felt the frustration that this woman was not going to go through with her deal. He knew he did exactly what she asked for too. "Look, you said you wanted to know what I needed the book for. I brought her here cause you told me to. Just sell me the book and I will be gone."

"Take it, take it and go." She reached for a book under the counter and put it into Justin's hand.

"We want the other book you dirty whore," Lena called out as she stepped right next to her.

"What other book? You said we needed this book," Justin replied with a confused look at Lena and then to Melinda.

Lena's eyes glared red and then black as opals as she almost snarled at Melinda. "She is a deceiver!"

"No...no, you can have it!"

Lena grabbed Melinda's right wrist and instantly went almost limp from the touch. With a cowering look, Melinda's knees almost buckled as she was now squatting on the floor. "Please...no. You can't have it."

Justin paused in shock as Lena's actions unfolded so quickly. He knew this lady was holding out and not telling the truth about anything anymore. Justin also knew that Lena was right about almost anything and had a devotion to him like no other. "She is not going to give it to us."

Lena glanced over at Justin with a devilish smile. "I know something that will change her mind Master."

"What can we do...torture."

"I will die before I give you or your demon more power," Melinda snapped right back.

Lena looked over at Melinda and snarled in her demonic voice that even startled Justin. . "Shut up."

Melinda stopped what she was about to say at Lena's command. Lena then gave Justin that sweet look of innocence. "We can't kill her. She will die before giving it up, but we can control her for a time."

"How can you control her?"

"Not me Master, you. She will obey as long as she has a part of you in her." Lena answered as she lifted Melinda up by her wrist to a standing position.

"What?" Justin countered as he looked sideways at Lena.

"Trust me Master, it will work."

Justin nodded his head and watched, as Lena moved Melinda over to the counter and put her hands on her. "Vera nock mor deneath."

Justin moved closer and asked. "What was that?"

"She will not move now Master. You must pull down your pants if you are to fuck her though."

"You want me to fuck her?" Justin replied with a worried look on his face. He looked over at Melinda who turned her head at him. "Please...no."

Lena was already pulling Justin's pants down as he stood there dumbfounded and not stopping her. "Yes Master. For this to work, she must have something of yours inside of her."

As much as Justin wanted to say no, or walk out the door, Lena had touched his manhood and it now raged for release. Looking down at it he saw it grow a few inches longer and was thicker too. It was harder than it had ever been and it begged to be used.

Justin saw the dark brown thighs and ass cheeks of Melinda. She was not slim by any means but her ass had enough meat on it to make a man want it. His prick stood firm at attention and was only a foot away before he stepped up closer behind her.

Lena generously licked her hand and stroked Justin's cock to apply lube for the initial penetration. With a smile on her face she said, "She will be yours for at least a few hours to a day Master. For as long as she does not clean herself up, your cum will control her."

Justin placed his hand on her trembling body as he guided his cock towards the entrance to her sex. It was covered with a thick coat of black hair, but it still looked good enough for him to mount.

Right before Justin put the tip of his raging sex tool inside Melinda, he glanced up at Lena. "What will happen after that? I mean she will most certainly try to get even or take back the book."

Lena put her hand right on Melinda's stomach. "Three days Master. We are going to come back then and seed her when she is ready. She will be ripe for us then, and we will have her."

Justin nodded his head and looked down at Melinda's hairy pussy as he finally pushed into her. It was an overwhelmingly calming sensation to his bloated cock as it found its warm velvety home.

Justin moaned and closed his eyes from the intense feeling of pleasure from Melinda's twat. He heard her moan softly as well and knew she got pleasure from it despite her protest. Not stopping, he continued his subtle push until he knew his fat member was well-embedded inside her sex.

Opening his eyes, Justin saw Lena smiled wide with lust as she moved to the other side of the counter to look Melinda right in the face. They were both inches from each other as Lena stared right into her scared eyes. "You feel my Master in you? You feel how big he is now?"

"Hmmm. It's big...it's bigg...oh God help meee," Melinda purred as Justin began a steady rocking of his body.

"You like it? You like my Master fucking you?" Lena snarled as she glared at Melinda as Justin began thrusting faster.

"Ohhh, fuck...fuck...yes. Yes...yes," Melinda moaned out as Justin continued his assault on her ebony love twat.

"Knew you would like my Master's cock fucking you. The best part is when you feel his warm seed shoot into you and bend your will."

Melinda moaned again and Justin could feel her dark love nest clenching and slicken to the point of being sloppy now. He knew she was getting pleasure from it now. Her body seemed to quiver as he felt her vaginal muscles give in to ecstasy.

Lena once again glared at Melinda as she moaned with each thrust of Justin's member. "That's it Master, fuck her black pussy. Make this bitch ours, make her take your seed deep in her bitch cunt."

Feeling the utter pleasure of a warm pussy, Justin just let go of his doubts and began to pump his body hard against Melinda. With her moans of pleasure escaping her lips, he felt in control of her and he had yet to pump his nectar into her sex yet.

Lena walked back around the counter and stood next to Justin. Justin had his hands on Melinda's hips as he was steadily pounding his male organ inside her slick fuck hole. Lena put her arms around Justin's neck and looked at her wondering what she wanted.

Lena leaned in and whispered in Justin's ear as he fucked Melinda. "That's it Master, fuck her deep. I think she really likes it too. I have known a few Masters to keep their kind for fuck toys. I would understand if you want to keep this one."

Justin moaned a little as he felt his need to release come upon him. Lena's words did not distract him as his breaths became deep with need. He could feel his orgasm approaching and continued to push hard into Melinda's black sex.

As Justin felt his cock being squeezed in a strong series of fluttering clenches, he knew Melinda was having her orgasm. Her moans were deep and loud as he felt his own need rising.

Not stopping, Justin continued to pound against her dark flesh as her ass absorbed all it could. His own need to finish was closer than he thought and with a loud guttural moan he pushed in her one last time.

Lena grabbed his shoulders and kissed him on the cheek as Justin felt his balls empty its contents right into Melinda's body. Lena once again whispered in his ear. "That's it Master. She is going to belong to you now."

Justin pushed in one last time, making sure he finished dumping the last of his white load deep in her black sex. Only after a few moments, he slid himself out. He was still erect and stared at Melinda as she finally turned around and dropped to her knees in exhaustion.

"Lick the cock. Lick it clean," Lena ordered as Melinda looked up confused.

Before Justin could say anything he felt Melinda's dark lips engulf his cum coated erection. He let out a soothing moan as her mouth went straight down the shaft. Melinda moved back around as her hand gripped the base of his organ and squeezed it as to purge more cum from his system than was expelled into her womb. She moved her mouth off and licked the tip as the last drops of his semen was licked up.

1...456789