Old Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Justin pulled out and softly pushed back in deeper, thinking she would get some enjoyment out of this whole thing. Lena still had a firm grip on the base of his member as she tried to pull him to go even deeper than he did.

Justin looked at this girl's eyes to see if she had a reaction to their sex. Her blank, glazed over eyes, just stared off. Justin knew that she was not mentally aware of what was happening. The feeling that he was raping her came back to him and he suddenly stopped moving.

Looking over at Lena as she tugged on his prick to make him continue on. "She is not enjoying herself, I need to stop."

Lena gave a dissatisfied glare back at Justin. "If she enjoys it too much, there might be drawbacks Master."

"I don't care. I cannot do this if she is not going to have the best time ever. Oh God, I knew this was bad, I need to stop. She is not even aware of what we are doing to her."

With a demonic chant Lena put both of her hands on this girl. One on her stomach and the other right on her stubbled pubic region of her sex. "Evenorba-aranbay, lean-ergrba, tor-ragagba. Enjoy this as if it was your soul lover. Now wake up."

Chills shot down Justin's spine like a lightning storm as Lena's chant trembled his whole being. He looked at Lena and saw her almost trance like, and then looked at the girl. When he saw that she seemed to be aware, a feeling of peace came over him. The same feeling a person gets when they find out something is not going to go horribly wrong.

Her eyes were opening and she stared back at him. Her expression was now changed to someone who seemed to enjoy what was going on. Her bright smile and glowing eyes of lust now consumed Justin as he knew she was into making love to him.

She softly asked. "Yes...please. Put it in me and fuck me."

Justin once again slid back in and began slowly pumping his erection into the girl's soft, tight sex again. With the blank stare on her face gone, Justin knew they were both into it and he could continue. Her once innocent face was now looking at him distorted with pleasure as moans began to escape her lips.

Justin had barely begun to go fast and this girl was already clenching her tight sex as if she was having an orgasm. Justin instantly could feel the tightness of her pussy almost push his dick out as her body was experiencing blissful sexual pleasure.

Wondering if she could handle him going fast and hard Justin asked calmly, "You okay?"

"Yes...mmmm... oh God yes. It just feels really good. Fuck...yes," she moaned out as her mouth stayed open after answering.

Justin increased the tempo and rocked his hips back and forth, ramming his member deep inside this unknown girl's now sloppy wet love sheath. Justin could not recall the last time he felt a girl's vagina so wet and willing to be fucked. Without knowing, he found himself pumping into her faster and faster.

Justin closed his eyes for only a moment as the intense feeling of her slick love hole felt amazing. He could not remember when he had sex last, but the craving of sliding his throbbing cock into a tight young pussy overcame him.

Lena's voice sounded pleased now as she called out to Justin, "Knew you would like her tight Asian pussy Master. Bet you cock feels good in her tight cunt."

The girl looked at Lena, and then at Justin. Her mouth open a little as soft escaping moans matched Justin's thrusts. "You, like it? Does it feel good?"

Justin nodded with a smile and kissed her worried lips to calm her. The reservations about having sex were far removed from his mind now as he thought about the pleasure he was getting from her nubile sex.

As her moans were now getting more intense, her sex muscles were giving mini spasms of pleasure around his shaft with each push. Justin could not stop himself from enjoying the feeling of having sex with her.

Lena had her hand on her stomach, and the girl lifted her shirt to reveal her plain white bra to both of them. Justin just continued to give her all of his manhood in hard thrusts as she then pulled her bra up to expose her petite chest. Her perky nipples were long and hard as she gave each one a pinch. Her small breasts swayed back and forth from her body getting harder thrusts from Justin.

The girl's moans were growing louder as her hands flailed out in a fit of passion, grasping and touching everything and everyone. Justin himself, could not stop pushing his sex tool deep in her small body as he felt this girl's sex gripping him with each stroke inside of her. There was no doubt to her enjoyment, as her wet sex was now making an almost sloshing noise from her excitement.

Justin looked at Lena with a face of pure enjoyment as he just could not stop himself from pounding this girl's sex cavity with constant thrusts of passion. Lena smiled back. "She will give you a strong child Master."

"What?" Justin muttered as it finally hit him. He was having sex with this girl bareback and he knew that Lena was not going to let him pull out. As much as the fear of what was happening hit him, there was no way his lust was going to allow him not to finish in her anyway.

"Her body is fertile tonight and ready for you Master." Lena then looked at the girl while still keeping her hands on her stomach. "I can feel your body is ready. Are you ready for my Master's child?"

The girl looked at Lena and then at Justin. Her voice was broken as her moans were interfering with her answer. "Yes...I am ready. Anything you want to give me, it feels so good."

Her body was trembling as Justin rocked his hips towards her, making his erect manhood hit near her cervix each time. Justin could not conjure a thought in which having a child was in it. Now the pleasure of knowing his cock was going to spurt a child into a pussy was all he pictured. He could not stop himself from pushing deep into her tight enveloping sex as it felt even better going deeper in her.

Justin wanted to hold out and bask in the glory of feeling this girl's tight wet sex spasm around his male organ. It was too much though, and the sensation of finishing was building quicker than he could hold back. The thought that this tight young girl was enjoying herself just added fuel to his burning libido and urged him to thrust faster. There was no doubt in his mind that once he ejaculated his orgasm in this girl's sex, she would be forever linked to him with a child.

"Oh fuck...oh fuck," Justin cried out as his orgasm was fast approaching like a race car.

Justin was close, but when Lena's small soft hands cupped his balls, it was almost too much. "Impregnate her Master. If you cum inside of her, she will conceive your child tonight."

Justin saw that Lena was just flashing a smile of approval as she held his ball sack. He moved his eyes to the girl and saw her eyes roll in the back of her head as her moans grew louder. She was moaning loud and each thrust inside her wet love hole only produced another moan. Justin pushed through any barrier of holding back his orgasm. He was now past the point of no return.

With a sudden thrust, Justin buried his love rod deep into this girl's sex as he let go. His loud moan caused her to do the same. When he looked at her, she gave him back the same look of lust and passion. Their eyes locked as they both knew what was going to happen, and the pleasure they were both going to get out of it. He felt his manhood give him all the signs and symptoms of releasing a large amount too.

As Justin finally let his orgasm go, a concentrated blast of sperm flowed through his shaft and splashed against this girl's cervix. Justin could not help but make grunting noises from the intensity of all of it. It was followed by another burst and a sigh of pleasure from knowing his seed was on its way inside her reproductive system. A few more light spurts later and Justin was finished draining his system of all its potent DNA.

Justin just held his hard member deep inside waiting for it to go soft. Lena held her hand on his back making sure he could not pull out anyway. She then gave him a look of satisfaction. "She will be with child soon Master. Would you like me to help you get aroused again?"

With a concerned look and heavy breaths, "I can't do it again. Besides I think she might need to get back to work, somebody will be looking for her."

The girl gave Justin a smile and when she did, he felt a sense of relief that she too got pleasure from this whole ordeal. Suddenly she leaned up and kissed him, pulling him tighter to her. Justin stiffened with shock before melting under the small girl's grip.

Lena smiled knowingly, "I warned you Master. She enjoyed it too much." Before Justin could reply the girl dipped her tongue into Justin's mouth.

Justin followed her lead and embraced her tongue with his. It was a kiss that he had not done in years, a kiss that was motivated by love. The more he thought about ending the kiss, it continued as this girl never loosened her grip on his torso.

Losing track of time, Justin had no idea how long his embrace lasted. When it did end, his sex was still firmly embedded in her tight love nest. She gave him a smile that could only be described as love. "I can stay longer if you want. I really don't mind if you want to have sex with me again."

Justin saw that Lena was already sitting down and eating. He pulled out of the girl's now slick vagina and saw her stubble sex free of all evidence of his orgasm. It was like everything he did was still inside of her. "You best head back now. I don't want you getting in trouble."

The girl stood up still smiling, letting Justin see her naked body in front of her. She seemed to be unashamed that she was completely nude in front of him. Justin did the gentlemanly thing and helped her get dressed. He walked her to the door and gave her everything in his wallet. He had no idea how much it was, but to him, she deserved more.

The girl looked back like a lost puppy wanting an owner. "I can come back tonight; it's really no big deal if I am late either."

"No, please you must head back. It was not right of me," Justin pleaded trying to sound compassionate.

"Please, let me give you my number at least."

"We can't be doing this. You are half my age and have your whole life ahead of you."

The girl sulked down and walked solemnly back to her car. Justin felt the guilt of what just happened, and went back inside to get dressed. The entire time he was putting his clothes on Lena feasted on almost all of the food that was ordered.

Justin turned Lena. "What have I just done? I can't believe what just happened."

Lena turned to Justin and with an eggroll in her hand, answered Justin's comment thinking it was a question. "You just fucked the shit out of a cute Asian girl, and then planted your love child in her belly. I call that one hell of a night, Master. If she is healthy and you let her come back, she will most likely give you many more too."

Justin sat down across for Lena and grabbed the only remaining box of food that was not eaten. "Many more? I will be surprised if she ever comes back here again once she realizes what just happened to her. I mean, I am twice her age."

"I told you about having her enjoy it Master. She will be back for more; I have no doubt about it. You fucked her really good too Master. Been awhile since I have seen a girl get that wet and wild," Lena answered as some rice dropped from her mouth.

Justin finished what he could before Lena ate the rest. He was feeling conflicted, knowing that he did something wrong, but also remembering the feeling of pleasure he got from it. Lena was in the kitchen pulling spices out, and Justin just could not bring himself to ask what she was doing. To him, he felt like he just raped a young Chinese girl who only tried to make a living.

Justin got up to go the bed, and stopped in front of Lena. She had a coat hanger bent into a weird shape, and a small mirror attached to it. "I am going to go to bed. Please don't get into any trouble. Just keep the TV down, and I will see you in the morning."

Lena looked up with big eyes as she looked really busy with her contraption. "Yes, Master."

The curiosity of what she was doing was only marred by the feeling of guilt that took over his whole body. It was almost the worst feeling in the world. Even if the delivery girl enjoyed herself, she was forced into the whole thing by Lena, and Lena was his responsibility.

Justin fell asleep quickly and woke up with the sudden feeling like the last two days were a dream. It was followed by a sensation of a guilt free conscious. Like the worry of having a succubus was all gone, and there was nothing to fear. This all came down with a crash as a scream was heard. It was not a girl scream but a male scream.

Justin rushed out to see Lena standing over a teenage boy who was lying on his back looking helpless. He was very short for a teenager and looked extremely slender too.

"What the hell is going on?"

The young teen was only wearing a faded white shirt and a pair of loose fitting, worn black pants. Upon walking into the scene, Justin could see bent coat hangers from his closet wrapped around the teenager's legs, and wrists.

Justin saw the look of dread fear in this boy's face as he looked right at Lena. He also saw that his ears were pointed on the end as well. "Please help sir...please set me free," he cried out as Justin could hear a strange accent from the boy. Something European, but nothing that could be identified.

Lena kicked him right in the side hard as he pleaded. Her dark piercing eyes glared at him before her growl was heard. "Kelvna, seranker kordivean, var naile!"

"What the fuck is going on, Lena?"

"I just caught a fairy, Master. Nothing really serious. I also just told him to shut the fuck up, or I will rip his fucking wings off. He should not be bothering you anymore either."

"Wait...why did you catch a fairy, and what the hell were you going to do with him?" Justin replied, still trying to grasp in his head what was happening.

"I needed him for something and then I will let him go," Lena answered as she walked back to the table to grab her lotto ticket.

Justin just looked down at the young fairy lying on his carpet. His legs entangled as his face showed such fear. Justin had such remorse for him. His fair skin showed no visible marks which led him to believe that Lena did not torture him. His young face was quite striking and handsome as he looked no older than a teenager still going to school.

"How old is he? How did you catch him?" Justin remarked as his curious face glanced at Lena walking back with her ticket.

"Oh...I guess he must be about one hundred, Master. He is a young one, not too bright either. He fell for a simple trap. An older fairy would have easily noticed it."

Justin knew that he was in over his head and that this new world of myths was almost more than he could handle. "Shit. How old are you then if he is a hundred?"

Lena kneeled down right before the fairy and then stopped to look up to answer the question. "Oh, I am going to be two hundred and eighty this spring Master."

Lena put the ticket in front of the fairy. "Scratch the ticket, and I will let you go."

Justin completely forgot about the scratch off lotto ticket with everything else going on. He thought about why the fairy needed to scratch it. "What are you doing?"

"Fairies never lose on any games of chance, Master. It's why I bought the ticket yesterday. We can't be poor and do the things we need to do."

"Oh, shit." Justin's mouth gaped as he watched this young fairy reluctantly scratch off the ticket. It was as if he could see the money appearing in front of him. The guilt of what Lena did was overridden by the chance of gaining instant wealth from the lotto ticket.

Lena swiped the ticket from the young fairy and handed it to Justin without even looking at it. She then began to untie the legs of the fairy. Justin could not help but look at the ticket. When he saw the three money signs line up and the jackpot listed under prize his eyes grew large. "Holy shit, we won!"

As soon as Justin looked up, the fairy disappeared like he was not even there. "What just happened? Where did he go?"

"You said let him go Master," Lena replied looking at Justin as if she did something wrong.

"No matter, we won half a million dollars. We fucking won half a million bucks!" Justin cried as his whole body seemed to reverberate his joy of having newfound money.

"Shall we go out and get more lotto tickets Master?" Lena replied as she walked closer to Justin to peer at the ticket herself.

Justin took a deep breath and tried to collect his thoughts. He knew the trap of spending money, and heard the stories of people spending lotto winnings too fast. Justin knew it was something to have but all of the money too quick could be a bad thing.

"Lots of things to buy, but we have to be careful. Pastor Rick is still snooping around, and with me spending money will make him know something is up. Besides, it will take some time to get the money, and then I will not get the full amount after taxes."

"I can try to catch another fairy Master. Might not be as easy, but I can try."

"I am going to cash this in today and make it seem like I bought it a couple of days ago before George died. Then I am going to make a drive to an old book store. I think there might be a book to help us."

"Help us Master?" Lena tilted her head and gave a puzzled look.

"Yes, help us. I don't know the first thing about succubae, and anything about freaking witch-hunters. This whole thing is new to me."

"I can help Master," Lena replied, beaming the smile that Justin could not help but feel compassion for her.

"How can you help? I know you can tell me things about witch-hunters, but everything I found online does not seem to be correct. Did George have a book or anything? I mean he must have had something."

"He did Master. I remember him selling them too. Said he needed the money and did not need them anymore."

Looking at Lena, laughing to himself how he was a half million dollars richer and George never had her try to gain instant wealth. "You did not help him to win the lotto?"

"My power was limited Master. Living under the church stopped me from using most of my powers. He did not like me to do things like that either...said they were immoral..."

"He may have had his reasons. Now, do you remember who George sold his books to?"

"Sorry Master but I don't. He did not let me go with him when he sold them. It was many years ago, too. I do know the names of the books if that helps," Lena replied, looking somewhat sad, knowing she could not help.

"Give me the names at least. I can do a search and track down stores that might have them. Write them down while I get ready, and I will try to find them. And no summoning, or anything else."

"Yes Master."

Justin left Lena to take a shower and get ready. The whole time he thought about what to do next. He could not get the idea that he won a half million from her help. The idea of being rich or at least a lot richer than he thought he could be brought energy of optimism.

He got dressed in a hurry and decided on cashing in the ticket at the county building. He knew it might take awhile but at least it would be processed. Deciding to take Lena though weighed on his mind. She was great to have around, but just as dangerous to have around. The only thing he thought about was keeping her home, and in his bedroom watching TV.

Justin broke the news to Lena, and she handed him a piece of paper with a sulking look because she was not leaving the house.

Justin only glanced at the list before looking up to see Lena's somber face. "I am sorry, but having you stay here is for the best."

123456...9