Old Church

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing the tip of his cock at Lena's rectum, he gently pushed forward. Thinking it was going to be a hard push to break through her tight sphincter, his tip slipped in without much effort. The feeling of pleasure was already beginning as the first ring of her anal muscles were already giving pleasure to his sensitive tip.

Lena's voice changed. It was always sweet and pleasant voice, but now it sounded higher pitched and scared. Looking back with an almost angelic look, she pleaded. "Please, noo. It's too big..take it out, I will be good."

Justin had to reassure himself that Lena wanted this and that she told him not to stop under any condition. Not listening to her, he pushed his erect manhood further in until it was about halfway inside her tight ass.

"It's too big, it's too big. Please, I will be good. It's so big in me," Lena once again cried out with almost tears in her eyes.

Although no expert in anal sex, Justin never recalled such a tight, wonderful sensation on his member. It was like Lena's ass was slick, yet soft as it gripped his cock. Using no lubrication, his male organ easily slipped in the last few inches to become fully entrenched in her anal cavity.

"I will be good, I promise. Please, please, I will be good. It hurts...it's so big. Pleaassse take it out," Lena's soft angelic voice cried out in pain.

Justin tried to push the idea that it was hurting her aside as he retreated a little in her ass. He only pulled out halfway before stuffing it back in her. The sensation of her tight rectal muscles squeezing his cock was amazing. Like a wet tight massage on his entire shaft and head now. Justin was hooked on how great Lena's small ass is.

Back and forth Justin went as he banged his body against Lena's, almost pushing her down hard on the floor. Her small body took her thrust in stride as he felt her small ass bone against him.

The rush of such a tight feeling surrounding his shaft was something Justin could not describe. Lena's ass definitely felt lubed as there was almost no friction as he slid in and out of her. The sounds of her whimpering grew louder as he pounded into her.

Lena was full blown crying as Justin hit his stride and was fully inserting his throbbing meat in and out of Lena's rectum. His long strokes urged his orgasm on with each shove in her now stretched asshole. The sound of her crying did not have the effect he thought it would though. It made him feel in control for the first time. Like he had the power over her, and she was helpless to receive his finished product in her rectal cave.

Justin could not hold back and knew he was closer than he thought. He pushed in and gripped her small hips. "I am going to cum in your ass now." Telling her that he was going to finish, wondered if he was going to get the real Lena back.

"PLeassse not in me. Please don't defile my butt," Lena once again cried out in a tearful and whimpering voice.

There was no holding back as Justin grunted and slammed hard against Lena's body. His mouth opened in a grunt as he felt his body go into a euphoric state from his balls draining into Lena's ass.

"It's hot...oh please...it's so hot in my butt," Lena cried as large tears came down her eyes.

Justin felt his orgasm overtake him as multiple spurts escaped his male organ in a furious rate. His body tightened up too and there was no use of moving his dick as he continued to shoot his orgasm into Lena's ass.

"You liked it Master?" Lena asked as her voice was normal and without a whimper.

"Are you ok? I thought I was hurting you. That was really fucked up," Justin admitted as his cock was still throbbing and unloaded the last drops of his amazing orgasm.

"It felt great Master. I just wanted to do a little roleplay when you fucked my ass. I felt you liked it though," Lena cooed as she slid her body back and forth, fucking the still hard erection she was impaled on.

"Did it really hurt though?" Justin had to ask as he felt there had to be some pain involved.

"Not as bad as I thought. But don't worry Master, I enjoyed all of it."

Justin finally let his limp cock slip out of Lena's ass as her muscles finally pushed him out. "I am going to bed, you wore me out."

Walking into the bedroom, Lena followed and jumped right on the other side of the bed. Her naked form looked so sweet and innocent to Justin as he tried to remember who she really was. "Can I sleep with you tonight Master? I don't want to sleep on the couch tonight."

"Fine, but you have to sleep and that's it, just sleep."

Lena gave her usual smile. "I promise Master. I will sleep and nothing else."

Justin pulled the covers over as Lena wrapped her arms around him in a big embrace. Justin was about to say something, but his energy level had nothing left in it. He passed out before he could even remember what he was going to say.

Waking up, Lena was still passed out laying face towards him snoring. Her snores were not the ones that should match a small petite framed girl. It sounded more like large animal growling with Hollywood sound effects thrown in there. It was scary to the point of demonic. Justin just watched her helpless body breathe in and out as her demonic snores matched her breaths.

Justin had only one more day of work after today and then he would have the weekend to sort some things out. He was going to take the day off on Monday to setup his lottery winnings and be able to spend some of it.

Knowing Sunday was a delicate day as Lena would be out with Julie and he would have to convince Kate that he did not know anything about George or Lena. Although he had to tell Julie she was going to babysit Lena, he assumed it would be alright.

Lena woke up as Justin was almost ready to leave. He watched her walk up to him fully nude as he could not get over the fact of how cute she was. No matter what she was, she had a perfect body that could only be dreamed of, or created by someone.

"Morning Master. I slept so good last night, next to you with your hot load shoved far up into my ass."

Justin looked at her in shock as she stood there next to him smiling. "What... my God Lena. Why would you tell me that?"

Lena giggled a little and smiled as she replied back in a chipper upbeat tone, "Thought you might get turned on and fuck me again before you go to work."

Shaking his head knowing that Lena would ask him again, but still knowing he had to go to work today. "Just stay inside and don't buy or do anything stupid. When I get home, we can figure out what we can buy next week." Lena smiled and nodded as Justin finally left to go to work.

Although his job was easy, it was now just a matter of appearances. Justin continually thought about quitting and just living off the money he won. The house he owns outright, and with the winnings, an easy life could be afforded.

Justin thought about letting Lena do her trick again, and winning another lottery. He also thought about the possibilities if it was not a simple cheap scratch off either. The only thing that diminished this idea was the Pastor would definitely know something is up.

Justin pulled into work smiling as he thought about Julie winning the lottery, and keeping suspicion off of him. The idea was brilliant except for one catch. He knew he would have to commit to Julie, and give up the idea she was so much younger than he was. Then again, Justin reminded himself that she might be carrying his child.

The day was passing and Justin found it harder, and harder to focus. The more he thought about Julie and Lena the more he tried to formulate a plan. The other factor that lessened his attention was his erection in his pants that would not go away. Popping up at random times during the day, it made him stay seated for a portion of the day.

Driving home, Justin once again let his mind drift to what he could, and should do with his new life. Using the money to buy property was the right course of action. He then thought about buying property further away from the town, as he knew the Pastor might be onto him if Lena grew in power. The only issue was convincing Julie to come with him.

Pulling into his driveway, Justin saw that Julie's car was there. He wondered what she was doing here, thinking she had college or work. Justin also was happy in the back of his mind as he knew his desire for sex could be satisfied with her.

"You're home," Julie called out, wrapping her arms around him and planting a passionate kiss right on his lips.

Justin knew that there was something more to Julie and him than sex. He felt a connection that was just pushed along with her desire to have sex with him. It brought back feelings of love and companionship he forgot long ago.

"Don't you have college today?" Justin inquired as he saw her dressed in tight shorts and a simple tight top that showed off the curves of her chest.

"Where is Lena?" Justin asked as he broke his gaze from Julie's chest to scan the room looking for her.

Julie smiled and kissed Justin again before giving him room to walk in the door. "She is in the bedroom reading, and I just needed to hand in my research paper. I only have next week, and then exams."

"So you came by and spent time with Lena? I would hate for you not to study for your exams," Justin admitted as he knew deep down that she should not be throwing her life away. No matter what his desires were, he did feel something other than sex for this young girl.

"Oh, I will ace those finals. I already took a pretest and scored perfectly. Lena and I were just working on something, and cooking together."

Justin finally took off his shoes and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. Julie followed him and opened the fridge before him and handed him a glass of beer. "Here, I made this for you. I was thinking before Lena comes out here...maybe you could fuck me real quick."

Justin looked amazed that Julie was so up front and drank the beer quickly trying to process her straightforward question. He knew his urge to have sex was there, he just did not know he would have it so quickly and easily.

Before Justin could even answer or put down his almost finished beer, Julie was kneeling down in front of him. Justin took another quick drink to hopefully finish his beer before things got started.

Julie unbuckled his pants, and was pulling down his zipper when Justin finally put the finished glass down on the counter. Julie looked up and smiled as she pulled his already semi hard prick out. Giving it a kiss, she smiled up at him before opening her mouth and taking it halfway in.

Justin couldn't help but moan as Julie's lips wrapped hard around his shaft. His cock head throbbed with need, and Julie's tongue was there to give it attention. His male member grew hard as Julie's mouth took him deep and then retreated sliding her tongue along the underside of his shaft. It was like she got cues from Lena on how to get him off quickly.

While grabbing the counter for support, Julie's lips and mouth were slurping as more saliva coated his shaft as she fucked her mouth with his erection. She was not even using her hands to stroke him as all the pleasure was coming from her tightly wrapped lips around his dick.

Back and forth, Julie's mouth went on Justin's rigid manhood. With almost no end in sight, Justin felt an immense feeling of pleasure coming from her blowjob. Her soft hands cupped his balls like she was trying to caress them softly to make them produce more cum.

Justin was just moaning loud now as Julie's hands free blowjob was going on and on. Her mouth was making him edge closer and closer to finishing. Before he could say anything, she stopped and stood up. "I think you're ready to fuck now."

Justin nodded as he saw her lips dripping with spit and her eyes glowing with need for an orgasm. He watched her just slide down her shorts and bend right over grabbing the counter that Justin just let go of.

Julie's small ass was bent over and was ready for him. Not wasting time, Justin guided his raging hard-on right for her wet love opening. In the moment he sunk his cock deep into her slick love cave, he felt the immediate pleasure of her vaginal muscles clench on him.

"Oh...fuck. Oh God, you feel so good in me," Julie moaned as Justin buried his love rod deep into her nectar cave.

With his hands on her hips, Justin began rocking back and forth into her opening, her love muscles clenching with each thrust. Julie's moans of pleasure let him know that she was enjoying every pound of his body as she was being stuffed.

Justin's body was now banging harder against Julie's petite frame as he continued his assault of her sex. He felt her wetness return as her moans almost drowned out the sound of their sex.

Moving his hands from her hips to her breasts, Justin was helped as Julie stripped off her shirt quickly, throwing it on the floor. With her nipples in his fingertips, he pulled and caressed them as she cried out in a loud moan. Justin could feel her wet sex pouring out as he sloshed through it fucking her.

Although Justin was pushing in and out of Julie without stopping, he felt the urge to finish as his own orgasm was coming fast. He began to pick up the pace, and moved his hands to her hips to pull her hard on his raging member.

Justin thought he had more time, but the sensation was too much. Pushing in harder and faster, he felt Julie's sex grip him just as hard as he was pushing into her. Within seconds he felt his pleasurable orgasm hit him as he sprayed his warm cum into the far reaches of Julie's body.

"Oh..God...holy shit!" Justin moaned as his orgasm was still going strong. He felt his cum burst into Julie, but the pleasure was lingering longer than any orgasm in the past. He could only guess the amount of sperm that was being shot deep into Julie.

When Justin finally pulled out, a groggy sensation overtook him. He looked at Julie as she turned around. Almost weak in the knees, he stumbled into the kitchen holding onto the counter for balance.

"Come on, Justin. Follow me into bed, it's time for you to lay down," Julie calmly called out as Justin had no choice but to be led by the hand to his bed.

Not remembering taking off his clothes, or falling asleep, Justin woke up with Julie sitting at his bedside. "What happened? Did I fall asleep, how long did I pass out?"

"Oh, you were out. It's midnight now. You were knocked out too."

Although Justin wanted to get up from bed, his body felt so weak to the point of not being able to move his arms. "What happened? I just remember having sex with you and then walking to bed all tired."

Julie smiled and kissed him on the lips. "It will get better in the morning, trust me. I asked Lena to help me out with something and she agreed it would be perfect for you. You see, I can't be with a fifty year old man."

"I am forty-five," Justin corrected Julie. He was waiting for the breakup. Although he was upset a little, he knew the age factor was severe. He only figured Julie was about twenty-two, or twenty-three.

"I am sorry. Well anyway, I don't want to be older, so I asked Lena to make you younger. You will still be forty-five, but you will not look it anymore."

"You did what?" Justin again interrupted as he saw the smile on Julie as she told him. He was about to say something else, but Lena walked in the bedroom holding a glass with a black liquid in it.

"Master, you're awake!" Lena exclaimed as she sat next to Julie on the bed.

"Lena what did you do? You can't do this," Justin replied in a worried but weak voice.

"It's a great idea Master. It will give you your life and vitality back. Besides, Julie is the one who made it, I just let her use some blood and such."

"Wait, you used your blood? That means I am going to be like George."

"Kinda. I gave freely for you though, and showed Julie how to make a few other changes too that she wanted. I think you will love them," Lena cheerily said as she handed the black drink to Julie.

"Changes, what changes, what have you done?"

Julie put her hand on Justin's head. "It's ok, you need to calm down. You are weak and will be until you rest some. I only added a few things other than your age. I fixed your libido, and your...well, I thought you could be a little bigger. I mean you were great before, but Lena said bigger is better."

"What have you two done?" Justin replied as he then looked at the black liquid in the glass. "Are you going to make me drink that so your spell will work?"

Julie smiled wide and then giggled. "Oh no. You already drank it when I handed it to you. This drink is to help me."

Justin immediately recalled Julie handing him the beer. "Shit," he called out as he remembered that it was already in a glass and he did not remember her even opening a bottle, she already had it made.

Justin sighed. "So what happens next?"

Julie leaned in and kissed Justin right on the lips in a sensual passionate embrace. "You are going to go to bed, and wake up a new man. I am going to be right next to you when you wake up and we are going to make love."

Justin felt his eyes go weak and he knew there was no help over his ability to stay awake. The only thing he thought about was dragging Julie into this and fucking up her life forever. "I am sorry that Lena did this to you. I should never have told her to make you like it so much."

Justin's eyes were closed as he felt Julie's sweet lips on his. Her voice sounded just as sweet as her kiss. "I am so happy you did. Nobody will ever know the pleasure that I get when we make love. I love you for that."

*** Kindly provide reviews.

1...456789