Old-Fashioned Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stevie3624
stevie3624
1,192 Followers

She kissed me and I placed my palm on her stomach and then moved it up. Her tits were more than a handful and the nipple was plump. I touched her and she leaned back as I took the tip between my lips. I drew it in and she said, "That feels nice baby." I might have sucked her tits all tits all night if she didn't urge me up to kiss her again. It was the longest kiss of my life. Her tongue played with mine and my excitement grew faster than her hand moved as she held my bulge. When she stopped the kiss, she put a thumb in my waistband and said, "I think it's time to get out of these."

She took off her panties and we were both naked. I couldn't help but stare at her pussy. The folds were slightly opened into a pink flower and there was a small patch of fur above. I said, "You're so pretty mom."

She took hold of my shaft and said, "You're so pretty too."

I realized that my mother had thought the whole thing through when she reached behind the lamp and brought out a small box of condoms. She said, "I'm glad I found these. I want this to be a wonderful experience for you baby, and I want you to be inside me and feel what it's really like to be one with somebody else, but you can't come inside me, you know that, right?"

I said, "I know mom."

She said, "Okay, so you can be inside me for a little and then we'll put this on, okay?"

I said, "Okay mom."

I have to admit that there was some disappointment in the way it was going. I had imagined this overwhelming passion where everything gets out of control, but mom was very deliberate. Still, it didn't keep me from having a solid rod for a cock because looking at her was so different from fantasizing about her. When I had imagined her, it was almost like someone who looked like her. Now there was no doubt about what I was seeing. Those were my mother's tits and my mother's pussy and she was ready to let me have her.

She smiled and opened her legs. She said, "Come love." I approached her and she took my cock in her hand. She said, "You're not going to come are you baby?"

I said, "No mom," and she raised herself so I felt my crown on her folds. I pushed in and I said, "Oh God," as I realized that I was inside my mother's pussy. My mother's flesh was wrapped around mine and I went to another place.

I stroked in and out a few times and mom said, "Yes baby, that's good."

I said, "I love you mom, I love you."

She said, "Yes baby yes," and I felt her hand stroking my back. I penetrated deeper inside her and I said, "OHH," as I felt her hips respond. I was losing myself in the feelings of what my mother's pussy was doing to me when she urged me out of her. I thought she was going end it all.

She said, "That was good baby," and she took the condom out and put it on me. She then said, "Now we can relax."

She positioned herself to receive me and I pushed on one of her thighs causing her leg to spread her pussy wide open. I watched the fiercest hard-on I'd ever had split her folds and enter the warmth of her welcoming channel. I buried myself inside her and pressed in to the end of her. She said, "Ahhh...that's right baby." And even though it wasn't the same as bare flesh on bare flesh, it was better than anything else I'd experienced.

I flexed my hips to move myself inside her. I wasn't sure about what I was doing and I said, "Is it okay mom?"

She opened her eyes and said, "Yes darling, you're doing fine, it feels good, just enjoy it honey."

I guess I was expecting mom to feel as excited as I was feeling, and I said, "What else should I do mom?"

She laughed a little and held me inside her. She said, "Don't worry so much, do whatever you feel like doing and it'll be the right thing...have fun."

I smiled and said, "Okay."

She said, "Give your momma a kiss."

I kissed her and stayed kissing her as I began to find a rhythm that we both fell into. I stopped thinking and just moved inside my mother's pussy. She said, "Yes sweetheart, that's good, just like that." I don't think I knew what love was until I felt what my mother was giving me as we kissed and I moved inside her. There was only love at that moment.

She put one leg around me and I pressed into her pussy as deep as I could. She gave a little moan into my mouth. After a few strokes she lifted her legs onto my shoulders and broke the kiss to say, "Yes darling that's good, you're doing it very well."

Her position opened her pussy to allow for the deepest penetration up to then. I put my hands down and started to pump. From the sounds I was making, I guess she knew I was about to climax because she said, "Yes, yes, come baby, come."

I let out a long "OHHhhh MOM..." and it felt as if the cum rocketed out of me.

After releasing four or five streams as I called to her, I was able to open my eyes and see her smiling as she said, "Yes, yes baby, yes..." It all felt so good and only the realization that my mother hadn't had an orgasm took the edge off it.

Mom kissed me and said, "I love you sweetheart, and now you know how much, don't you."

It wasn't a question, and I said, "Yes mom." I went into the bathroom before the condom slipped off and she went in after I came out, wearing only the cover-up which didn't cover up much.

When she came out, she looked at the expression on my face and said, "What's the matter, didn't it feel good baby, are you disappointed?"

I said, "It was great mom, but I wanted you to come too."

She laughed, "The women are going to love you. This was for you honey."

"I wanted it to be for us," I said.

She sat back on the bed. "You're serious." She touched my face and I let my fingers trace one of her nipples that showed through the sheer material. "You are going to be a generous lover," she said. "Okay baby." She rested back on the pillow and opened her legs. She moved the negligee aside and pulled up on her folds which exposed her clit. "Kiss me here," she said.

What she really meant was, 'Lick me here, tongue me here, lap me here, and suck me here.' I did it all, exactly the way she told me to do it. And after about ten minutes of instruction and urging and prodding, mom stopped talking. I circled the swollen nub both ways and when I drew the slick thickened flesh between my lips and into my mouth, her body, her breath and her voice all changed at once. There was one long, "OHhhhhh..." that started high pitched and slowly worked its way down the scale until it trailed off into a sigh. She said, "Mmmm..." and then she laughed. She said, "Well I hope you're satisfied, because I am." She sat up to kiss me and said, "Thank you baby for caring about me. That was lovely." Okay, it wasn't the screaming orgasm of my fantasy, but she came, and it was real, and I felt good.

After kissing me for a few minutes, I was getting ready to go again, but she said, "Okay baby, lets get something to eat, I'm starved." I put my pants on and mom put on an old bathrobe and we had some cold chicken and salad. Mom talked about everything except what we had just done, but that was all I could think about, and I really wanted another shot at it. I got up and walked behind her. I kissed her neck and slid my hand inside her robe and began to fondle her warm tit. She put her hand on mine and said, "Oh honey, I have to get up for work, you have to let your momma get some sleep baby. You go to bed now and I'll see you in the morning."

In my room, idly stroking the hard-on my mother had left me with, I knew that what had happened was the most exciting thing in my young life. I'd had my fantasy come true...sort of. I should have been happy, satisfied, elated. But, but, but, mom didn't come when I was inside her, and when she did, it was nothing like I expected, and when I wanted to go again, she didn't. The conflicting emotions made me lose the urge to finish, and I fell asleep not knowing exactly how I felt.

The next morning, she was gone before I got up and all I could think about all day was getting back in the sack with her. When she finally came home, I greeted her with an enthusiastic kiss, but she wasn't kissing me back, she was just letting me kiss her.

Before I could ask her what was wrong she said, "Honey, I thought you understood. What happened last night wasn't something we can keep on doing. Come sit down."

We sat on the sofa and she held my hands in hers. She said, "A few things...you wanted me to be your first, and I was flattered, and I wanted to do it for you, and it was lovely, but sweetheart, to go any deeper into this just wouldn't make any sense."

I said, "Why not, I love you."

She said, "I love you too, but that's not the question. You're a man, but you're also a boy."

She must have seen the expression on my face because she quickly said, "No, that's a good thing, you still have be a boy for a while and experiment, and enjoy it. Sweetheart you're half my age and we're in different stages of our lives and..." She laughed and said, "Right now you might not believe it, but there is more than sex to it all." She took a deep breath and blew it out slowly. Then she opened her hands as if to say 'What? What could you be thinking; where could this be going?' The words she said one by one were, "Honey, I'm your mother."

My brilliant petulant response was, "I don't care."

She said, "Listen; there's something else I've been waiting to talk to you about. You asked me about my going out and it's been a while since dad...and there's this guy at work, Richard, you know, he's the manager I talk about, and we've been having coffee, and taking lunch together, and talking, and he's asked me out a few times. I told him I needed a little more time, but now I think I'm ready. And all this made me realize even more that I'm ready, so thank you for a making me feel like I'd like to be involved again."

'Great,' I thought. 'Just what I was hoping, now she wants to sleep with other people, but not me.' I didn't say anything, but I gave her my best sullen look. She smiled and said, "Aww...don't feel like that." She put her arm around my neck and kissed my forehead and said, "What we had was lovely, and you'll soon you'll realize that it was all it could be, you'll go out with a lot of girls and find the right one."

There was that "Lovely," again. I didn't want it to be lovely; I wanted it to be devastating, overwhelming, passionate beyond control. Lovely...fuck.

But she was right to some degree. I did start going out more. The first one was Virginia, from mom's sewing class. At least she was interested in me. I knew she was older, she didn't look it, but she was six years older as it turned out. It didn't matter to either of us. The nice part was her enthusiasm. I took her number from mom's class roster, and when I called her, she was all bubbles. "Oh Darren I'm so glad you called, it's so nice of you, this is a wonderful surprise." And when I asked her out she said, "Yes, yes, of course, I'd love to." That kind of thing is infectious and made me feel good.

What a sweet girl. She wasn't going to win any beauty contests, but she was cute in a 'Girl next door' way, and had a nice shape. You know when you first go to class at the beginning of a school year, and you check out the candidates of the opposite sex? Well, she's the one that you don't know is in the class until the last day when she comes up to you and shakes your hand and says, "Have a nice summer."

But it was nice being with her, because good feelings and compliments are a soothing balm, and on the first date I knew that I would be sleeping with her, and soon. I still waited on her timetable and I was pretty sure it could happen on the third date, but I waited until the fourth to be sure. And sure enough when I asked her to come home with me instead of going to the movies, she looked me in the eyes and said without any coyness, "Oh I'd love to Darren."

I knew that mom was out with that Richard guy, so we had the house to ourselves. We made out for quite a while and she was an enthusiastic kisser. She was a bit shy when I undressed her. I took off her bra and noticed that her tits were bigger than mom's, but didn't have as nice a shape. When I took off her panties, I noticed that she had left more hair on her pussy, and had less of mom's soft folds. I guess it was inevitable that I would compare her to my mother.

When we were naked and she was on the bed waiting for me, I guess I surprised her when I kissed down her flat belly and ended up kissing over her clit. Her wonder was registered with a loud, "OH!" As I licked her hood off her clit, she began thrashing and her "OH," became louder, and more of them came closer together. I couldn't have been sucking on her clit for more than three or four minutes when her hips went up. She grabbed my hair, and she practically screamed, "DARREN... OH, OH, OHH, OHHHH...OHHHOHHHHHHhhhh..." She seemed vibrate as her body stiffened.

She was almost whimpering when I came up to hold her and kiss her after she had finished. I said, "Lovely Linda."

She said, "Oh Darren, nobody ever did that for me before." She exhaled "Ohh..." and then she gave a small laugh and said, "You probably know by now that even though I'm a little older than you, I'm not as experienced. You're only the second man I've gone to bed with." My thought was, 'She said, "Man," did you hear that mom?' I didn't enlighten her that it was also only the second time for her 'Experienced' partner. She said, "Is it okay that I don't know so much, I hope I'm enough for you."

I actually got emotional because she was so sweet and unassuming. I said, "You're wonderful, and we'll learn together." She kissed me hard and she took my cock in her hand rubbing me stiff and erect.

She said, "I want you inside me." I assumed she wasn't protected and I also wasn't about to take chances, so I got one of mom's condoms that I'd left in my night table. I put it on and entered Linda. If her reaction was any indication, she didn't need the lubrication that was on the condom. She said, "Oh that's good Darren, oh that's good, OH that's good..." I moved inside steadily and with complete control. It felt...lovely. And I knew that I would never love Linda.

That doesn't mean that the sex wasn't fun. She responded with excitement and I was confident enough to try a few different positions with her. She thought it was my experience, but it was, as mom had rightly said, experimenting. And I was able to make Linda come, a few times. After that first night she told me that one of the reasons she'd had so little sex was that it was so bad her first time. She said, "Thank you for making it good for me." She kissed me and said, "I think I'm falling in love with you."

I wasn't ready for that. My first thought was, 'Don't do that Linda, I won't love you back.' What I said was, "You're so sweet."

We got dressed and went to the kitchen where we talked for quite a while having a beer and chips. She told me how much she enjoyed my mother's class and the things she'd made for the church bazaar. She was an assistant teacher in the elementary school and seemed content. All that was missing was a husband and the kids. In a way, I was sorry it couldn't be me.

While we sat, Mom and Richard came in. She was surprised to see us together, because I hadn't told her I was seeing Linda. When I got up to take Linda home, I sort of steered Richard into leaving too, not that I could control anything in the long run, but I didn't want to think of him fondling, or fucking my mother while I was out of the house.

When I got back, mom said, "How long ...you and Linda?" I told her and she said, "That's great, she's a little old for you, but I'm so happy you're out there and dating, and hopefully having fun."

I said, "A little old...after...?" I pointed to her and me and made a funny face. She laughed and said, "That was different. Anyway, I'm glad; sow your wild oats my boy."

I said, "What about you and Richard?"

She said, "Well, I think I like him, we get along great and I think he's a little serious about me, which I also like. He's helped me a lot at work, and he could be a good friend...or maybe more."

"So, you're going to sleep with him?" I asked.

She said, "Darren. A lady never tells, and a gentleman doesn't ask." She laughed and kissed my cheek and went off to bed.

After some more dates with Linda, after which we had sex each time, I knew she was getting the wrong idea because she began asking why I didn't want to stay over at her place, maybe for a weekend. I didn't want to get to the place where she asks me where the relationship is going, so I said, "Linda, you know I like you very much, but I'm not looking for anything serious right now."

She became a little defensive and said, "I didn't say anything did I? I didn't ask you not to see anybody else did I?" She had an anxious look and said, "Are you breaking up with me?"

I said, "No, I just want you know that I'm not thinking about anything permanent. You said that you'd like to get married and have kids."

She said, "I just meant someday."

I said, "I know that sweet girl, but I don't think it's fair if I let you believe that's what I'm looking for. I just want you to know."

She said, "Do you love me?"

I wasn't hard-hearted enough to say the words that waited to leap from my lips, so I said, "I don't know."

I knew she understood, so I was surprised by her response. Her eyes filled but the tears didn't fall and she said, "I don't care; it's okay. I still want to be with you."

Of course it wasn't okay. We went out for a few more months and she accepted that I would never be what she wanted me to be. When we parted she cried and said, "Is it okay if I think of you as my first?"

I smiled and said, "I would be proud. You'll always be special to me." We kissed, and five months later, mom told me that Virginia was getting married.

During that five month's, I spent most of the time getting it on with Kaylee. We broke up and got back together every month or so because I couldn't get used to how coarse she was; the polar opposite of Linda. But the sex? OH. YES. She could go all night, every night. But as with Linda, I knew I would never love her, and I needed some of that. So we broke up for the last time, and stayed broken.

Meanwhile mom and Richard saw more of each other and she spent some nights over his house. Even though nothing was going on between mom and me, it still irked me that she was sleeping with him. I would have liked to hate him, but he really wasn't a bad guy.

Mom and I talked less and I never told her what was going on. So when she told me that that she might be serious about Richard, I said, "How serious?"

She said, "Well serious enough that he hinted about marriage -- not I'm ready to say yes."

Just the thought of her getting married set me off and I said, "Oh, well I might be getting married too. Kaylee and I are thinking about a wedding in the spring."

What a stupid thing to say, mom was right, I was still a boy. What did I think, she was going to say, 'Oh no, don't do it, be with me.' What she did say was, "That's great Darren, I'm so happy for you." And she was happy, for a few seconds.

I made light of it right away and said, "C'mon mom, I was just joking, I'm not getting married, I'm not even seeing Kaylee anymore."

She said, "Oh, I'm sorry."

I said, "Don't be. You were right when you told me that there has to be more than sex...well anyway, I want more." She gave me such a compassionate smile that I said, "I want what I had when I was with you."

That was the first mention in months of what we had shared. She didn't say anything. She held my arms and kissed each of my eyes and then my forehead. Then she said, "That's a beautiful thing to say to me. I know you're going to find it."

During the following months, even though I was seeing a few different women, I thought of mom more. Kaylee turned out to be good for my love life in more than one way. Mom said that a lady never tells, well Kaylee was no lady and she did tell. I guess she gave me a good review because a couple of her friends called me.

stevie3624
stevie3624
1,192 Followers