Old-Fashioned Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two of them were sisters and I ended in a weird, or kinky, situation with them, depending on your definition. We didn't all sleep together, but it almost felt that way. The sisters, Lorraine and Donna, must have had a strange relationship because they didn't mind going out with the same guy. In fact I found out later that I wasn't the first guy they'd both had. I don't think it was a competitive thing because whenever they asked about what I did with other one, it sounded more like they were sharing than being jealous. I would have loved to hear the conversations they had with each other, but it never happened. And it didn't last long. It wasn't what I was looking for.

Even when I did get more involved with someone, I couldn't get my mother out of my mind, especially when I was in bed with them. The most positive thing in my life at that time was work. Most of the mechanics were fairly inexperienced and I seemed to be the one they came to with engine problems. They gave me a raise and the manager told me not to be like most of the guys who left after a few months for more money somewhere else, because I had a good chance to advance and make some serious bucks with them.

On the personal side, I was going out more and enjoying it less. I didn't seem to want to see anyone for more than a couple of months. A few weekends in a row I didn't go out at all and mom noticed. She was getting ready for a date with Richard, and she said, "Darren, how come no date on a Saturday night?"

I said, "Didn't feel like it."

Her hair was up, she was all made up, she was putting on her heels and her legs looked great. I was turned on. I said, "You look great, no, you look even better than that."

She said, "Thank you baby," and adjusted the dress which showed enough of her cleavage to be sexy without overdoing it.

I sort of snapped and sat by her and said, "Mom, I love you so much it hurts me." She looked astonished and before she could say anything, I began kissing her. She kissed me back and stayed kissing me. I was the one who broke it to say, "I need you mom, I ache for you, I don't want anyone else."

She said, "Oh honey..."

I said, "Do you know how bad it is? When I'm with someone, and we have sex, when I come, I'm thinking of you."

She seemed overwhelmed. She said, "Baby let's talk about this later...I have to go..."

I said, "No mom, you have to stay." I kissed her again and this time I didn't break the kiss. It was hot and wet and full of the passion I'd missed with all the others. I touched her breasts and she touched my cock, tracing the outline of my hard-on with her fingers. She took me out of my pants and I was straining stiff. She looked at me for a moment with an expression that I couldn't read, and then she looked at my cock and took the shaft in her hand. She looked at me again and I didn't know what to say. She bent over and took the head in her mouth. She sucked a little and then stopped.

She said, "Is this what you want me to do?"

There aren't many guys who know more than one answer to that question. But she was my mother, and I loved her, and even though I wanted her at that moment more than I ever wanted anything, I really didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to. So I said, "Mom, if you're uncomfortable, I'm sorry, let's just stop."

She said, "No baby, I'm not uncomfortable...that's the difficult part." She took me back in her mouth and I watched as my mother sucked me. She had taught me how to go down on her, so I shouldn't have been surprised that she knew how to go down on me, but I was. Probably because I still had thoughts of her as the mom I knew when I was young. But that wasn't how she sucked me.

She stayed on the head a while, teasing it and sucking it and eating it. She moved down the shaft taking more of me into the wet warmth. Then her hand worked on the base of my cock as her lips and tongue and mouth did the top. She took more of my shaft in her mouth until she reached her fingers. Then she went back to the head and stroked me with her fist. I said, "Oh mom, you're doing it so good...oh mom, mom..."

I was watching the most beautiful sight of my mother sucking my cock. I realized how lucky I was. I knew that she was loving me beyond what any traditional mom could. I moaned and she opened her eyes and looked up at me. She stopped and said, "Why aren't your eyes closed baby, isn't it good?"

I said, "Mom, whenever I was with someone else, I closed my eyes so I could see you. Now I'm watching the person I always wanted to do this with."

She said, "Oh sweetheart..." and she went back to sucking me. She started pumping me faster and sucking more aggressively and just when I thought I was about to come, she didn't let me. She knew when to slow and keep me from going over. The third time she took me up, all I could think was, 'Please mom let me come, let me come in your beautiful mouth...' She kept sucking and stroking and then nothing could stop me from coming. I warned her just before I exploded. I said, "MOM, I'M COMING," as the first thick string of cum fired off into her mouth. And for once I didn't have to think about someone else because I could come thinking of my mother, who had me in her mouth.

The fact that I had warned her didn't matter. She kept me in her mouth as I let go. I didn't realize it at that moment, because all I could concentrate on was coming. I said. "OH MOM YES, YES, OHHhhh God, YES, Yes, yes, yes..." And then I almost cried out the long "AHHHhhhhh...," as the second wave of the orgasm hit me, and that unexpected intensity came back again as I continued to release. It was probably because she was still sucking that it happened.

I knew when I was finished what she had done, because there wasn't very much cum on me after a long hard orgasm, which meant that my mother had swallowed most of it. I was beyond amazement after I recovered and I became almost manic. I said, "Mom I love you so much, I love you, I love you."

I didn't wait for her any response or reaction. I went down in front of her and pushed her dress up. She said, "Darren..." as I pulled her panties off. She could have made that difficult for me, but she didn't. I smelled her fragrance and pushed her thighs apart. Somewhere it registered how sexy she was in nylons, but I was too intent on going down on her to let it become conscious.

I did all the things she had taught me, and all the things I had learned to do with every woman I'd brought off since then. I stayed over her hood without exposing her clit long enough taste the moisture that seeped from between her folds. The noises she was trying keep between her lips betrayed her excitement. When I licked onto the slick clit, mom said, "Ohhh...Darren...love..."

I used the tip of my tongue to lift the juice that had formed in her opening and added it to the already wet nub. I licked her pussy from top to bottom and back again, and mom said, "Yes baby, do that, do that." By the time I settled on her swollen flesh, it had become so sensitive that she made open mouthed sighs each time I pressed or sucked on it. I loved hearing the short anxious sounding, "Ahh...Ahh...Ahh..." as she approached the edge of her orgasm.

When it came, it was as least as powerful as any I'd seen from my other lovers. Mom called, "DARREN..." loud and clear. She didn't have to tell me that she was coming. The high pitched, "OHHHHhhhhh..." that she let out was only vaguely reminiscent of the first time I heard her come. This sound came from a much deeper place, from the place you can't control. It went on for a long time as she came, and I could feel myself smile as I sucked her, because her pleasure was clear, audible and unmistakable. She said, "Darren, Darren, Darren...oh God... ohhhh...God...." I'd never had so much pleasure giving someone pleasure. And for me it was wondrous because I had gotten that feeling while eating my mother's pussy.

Mom sighed, and then it got quiet. As I went up and sat next to her, she put her head on my shoulder, and then I heard her sniffling.

I was surprised and had no idea why she was crying. I said, "Mom, what, didn't you want me to...?" She sniffled a few more times and I said, "I'm sorry mom..."

She said, "No baby, it's not you...please, just give me a minute." She sat up and took a deep breath and then stood while raising her hand as if to say, 'Just wait.' She went to the phone and made a call. I heard her say, "Hi Richard...well no, I'm not feeling well...I'm sorry to call you so late, are you at the restaurant yet...okay good...then we'll do it another time...thanks...bye."

I said, "Mom..."

She said, "Honey, I need to go to bed..."

I said again, "Mom, I'm sorry."

She said, "Sweetheart, you didn't do anything wrong...it was beautiful...but I need to be alone right now, okay?"

I said okay and she gave me a quick kiss on the lips and went to her room.

Sunday morning came slow because I spent so much time thinking about what had happened the night before, and trying to decide what I should say or do. I ended up in the same place as I started. When I got up she was dressed. She didn't jump into my arms and say let's go to bed, which was at the best end of my hopes, nor did she seem angry or sad. She did smile at me and say, "Honey I didn't want to leave before you got up, but I have a few things to do and I may walk a bit in the park afterwards, so I'll see you later this afternoon or evening."

It didn't seem the time to ask any of the 'who', 'what' or 'where' questions, so I just said, "Okay mom." She kissed my cheek and left. So I spent the day in front of the TV and had even less of an idea what was going on than I did before.

That night when she came home she was quiet and I had decided to apologize, so I said, "Mom, I'm sorry I made you do that, I only..."

She broke in and said, "No honey, please don't misunderstand, I didn't do anything I didn't want to do, and you didn't do anything I didn't want you to." She raised her eyebrows with a small smile and said, "I guess you've been practicing." No baby, just know that I love you, but I need to sort some things out...I'm feeling overwhelmed. But I do want you to know that I saw Richard today."

I said, "Oh."

She said, "I told him that liked him very much, but I didn't think I was ready to be serious, so I'd like to step back a bit."

I asked how he took it and mom said, "I guess he understood, I think he was somewhat disappointed, but I realized that it really wasn't going to work."

I said, "Why not mom?"

She said, "Well...you know I always say that it's more than just sex that's important in a relationship, and I really do believe it, but it does play a part...anyway, why am I telling you about it...you don't need to hear all this."

I said, "C'mon mom, just tell me."

She said, "Well, I guess after all we've shared, we can talk about it. Anyway, we had sex a couple of times and let's just say it was less than satisfactory, and that's all I want to say about it."

I laughed, "Okay mom."

She said, "I have some sick days coming and I thought I'd go see Sylvie for a four day weekend, you'll manage won't you?" Sylvia is mom's half-sister and just about our only relative.

I laughed, "Don't worry, I won't starve."

I knew that mom didn't like to drive long distances so I said, "I'll drive you to the bus." She thanked me. When I took her, she was unusually quiet and pensive. I felt as if opening the subject of 'Us' would be the wrong thing at that moment, so I just shut up.

The bus trip would be about four hours and even though I was sure she had a book with her, as she always did, I gave her the four magazines I'd bought the day before. She kissed me and said, "You're the best." On the inside cover of each magazine I'd written things like, 'Hi mom,' and 'Have fun,' for her to find as she read them.

She got there on Thursday and called on Saturday night. I said, "How's it going?"

She said, "Good baby; I miss you."

I said, "Me too mom, especially at dinnertime."

She laughed, "Did you finish the casserole I left?"

I said, "All gone, like a good boy."

She said wistfully, "You are my good boy."

I said, "What are doing, hot time on the town tonight?"

She laughed, "Yeah right. You know Sylvie, she's more of a stick in the mud than I am, but I love her and she's great to talk to. Things are a lot clearer to me."

I was surprised. I said, "Did you tell her about us?"

Mom said, "Are you on something? That's not something I would talk about with anyone. I have trouble talking to myself about it. No, but just talking in general was helpful." She stopped and then said, "It's good to hear your voice baby..."

She said it in a way that invited intimacy and I said, "You know I love you mom, don't you."

She said, "Yes baby, I know it, and it makes it all so difficult for me to get a handle on all this. Your love is so strong and what you want is so...I don't know if I'm getting swept up in it. I didn't plan on talking about this on the phone, but maybe it's easier, because when I see you...I don't know. I'm not sure where this can go, or where you want to go, or what makes sense..."

I said, "If I told you where I want to go with it you'd really freak."

She took a breath and said, "Tell me anyway."

"I'll tell the kind of thoughts I have," I said. "If I could have any lover, it would be you. If I could have any wife, it would be you. If I could have a baby with anyone, it would be you."

She said, "Oh God honey..." I could hear the emotion in her voice and then a sniffle." She said, "That you love me like that is unbelievable." She made a kind of crying-laughing sound and said, "You're right, it scares the hell out of me, but the thought that you would want me to have your baby, is so beautiful...it breaks my heart. She took a stuttering breath in and said, "If only so many things were different...oh, hi."

Her tone had changed and I heard Sylvie's voice in the background say that if it was me on the phone she'd say hello. So Sylvie got on and we talked for a few minutes and mom got back on and said, "I'll be in at 6:30 tomorrow night, can you pick me up?"

I said, "Sure mom."

When she got in, she went to bed early and I didn't see her until the following night. When I got home I could see that something was wrong. Before I got two steps into the house she said, "I got fired."

I said, "What happened, was it Richard?"

She said, "No, no, there were cutbacks and they laid off twenty per cent at all the stores; I just didn't have enough seniority."

I said, "Don't worry, you'll find something, meanwhile you worked enough to get unemployment, didn't you?"

She said, "Yes, I guess so."

I said, "It'll be fine. You know I'm gonna tell them at the shop that I want a raise."

She said, "Oh honey, don't do anything that could get you in trouble."

I said, "I do good work there and other shops pay more. No guts, no glory, I'm asking."

She said, "Well if you're sure. You know maybe I'll take a walk and try to calm myself down. Do you mind waiting for dinner?"

I said, "That's fine."

That's when the second part of the double whammy of mom's day hit. About a minute after she left I heard a knock at the door. I opened it and she was on the floor fighting back tears. She said, "I fell on the stairs."

I helped her up and she couldn't put any weight on her right foot. I could see it starting to swell already. I said, "Let's go to the emergency room." She usually avoids doctors but she didn't protest, so I knew it was bad. I tried to put an ice pack on it before we left, but it was too tender, so I carried her to the car which was in the driveway.

All in all it was about three hours to finally find out that her ankle wasn't broken, but badly sprained. They gave her a removable splint, crutches, and some pain-killers and we went home. I warmed up some soup and leftovers and when we sat to eat she started crying. She said, "Everything's a mess, I can't look for work like this, DAMN IT ALL TO HELL..." That was the worst thing she could say? I almost laughed because she never cursed, the word fuck never passed her lips, at least I never heard it.

I took her hand and said, "Listen mom, it's not as big a deal as you're making it. In a week you'll be up and around. You don't need to find work for a while. I'm here, and I'm going to take care you, so don't worry."

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips and said, "Thanks baby." The next day when I came home from work, she was very uncomfortable. When I asked what was wrong she said it was her legs and calves as much as the ankle that was bothering her. She'd been getting used to the crutches and trying to do the exercises they'd given her. I said, "When was the last time you took a pill?"

She said, "This morning."

I said, "You can take one every four hours, I'll get it for you. "

She said, "I don't want to get too used to it."

I said, "You need it. That's when you take it." I gave it to her and told her to lie on the sofa. She was on her stomach and I began massaging her legs. She said, "Oh that feels lovely." I pushed my thumbs down her calf muscle and she made the noise of pain that feels good. When she was relaxed I moved up to the back of her thighs, right up to where they met her butt. She was wearing light silky shorts that pushed up easily as I massaged. My hands easily slipped under them and her panties to reach her ass.

She only gave a breathy sigh as I kneaded the muscles of her ass. I wasn't doing it sexually; although that's probably not accurate since it was giving me a hard-on. I told her to turn over after a few minutes and I rubbed her legs and thighs. When I lightly stroked the insides of her thighs she flinched a little. By then it was definitely getting sexual for me. I said, "Mom, let me make you feel good."

Her eyes were closed and she was almost sleepy from the massage. She didn't say anything and I pushed up one side of the loose material exposing her panties. I kissed over where her clit was and she said, "Oh Darren."

I kept kissing and pressed my lips on her pussy. I feel some moisture seeping through. She said, "Honey, please just come up here and hold me." I did and she fell asleep in my arms. My hard-on didn't subside, feeling her body against mine, but I was happy that she was resting.

The following nights, we played cards and talked, and I massaged her legs for her and she didn't say anything when I sometimes stroked over the rest of her, for me. It did take mom about ten days to be able to get around, but after that she healed fast and started looking for a job. About a week later she found one as a hostess and waitress at a nice restaurant not far from home. She said, "I'm pretty sure that I'll make more than I did at the store. They told me that they'd give me the uniform for waiting on tables, but I have to buy some dresses for the hostess part of the job. I hate to ask because I know that you don't love shopping, but would you go with me and help me pick out a few?"

I said, "Sure," and when we went, my usual feeling about shopping disappeared when I saw mom trying on dresses wearing stockings and heels. No one was in the room, so half the time she came to get something I was holding, she was only in her bra and panties. I guess sometimes shopping can be an elevating experience.

When we got home she said, "I want to tell you something."

I said, "I want to tell you something too, but you first."

She said, "You've been so wonderful through all this. You really did take care of me, staying with me every night. You made me feel as if I didn't have to do it all alone, so thank you baby."

I said, "I like staying with you; there's nothing to thank me for. I was going to save this until your birthday on Friday, but I'll just tell you. I got the raise to what the top mechanics are making," Then I laughed and told her that the owner came to me and said, that if I told anyone how much he'd given me, he'd take back the raise. I said, "See, you have to go for it mom."