Old-Fashioned Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She said, "That's sort of what Sylvie was telling me. I told her I was seeing a 'Younger man' and I told her all the reasons why it wouldn't work, and she said that I was right, that it might not work, but if there was a chance, I'd be sorrier if I never tried."

I said, "Right on Sylvie, I'm with you." I got excited and said, "I know it wasn't that good the first time mom, but wasn't it better the second time we were together?"

She said, "Yes...but you're wrong if you think it wasn't good for me the first time. What really happened was that it felt so good, I got scared." She looked down and said, "You were inside me and it felt perfect, physically, you couldn't be better for me. And you love me, and I love you, and I panicked. I kept myself from feeling, and I kept myself from letting go. And now that I'm letting myself think that maybe...but how can we get over the age difference, how do we get over where we are in life, and how do we get over the fact that we're...family."

I said, "Mom I don't know all the answers, but maybe there's nothing to get over. Maybe we just love each other and see what happens, like everything else. Yesterday you had a job, today you don't, yesterday you had nobody to share your life with, and today you do.

She said, "It sounds so good when you say it like that...you're really not a boy anymore are you sweetheart?"

I kissed her and she kissed me back in the way that told me that she would be mine, at least for that night. She said, "Come to my room baby."

I said, "Okay, let me get the condoms."

She said, "You don't need them honey, I'm protected."

I said, "Oh, you did it for Richard."

She said, "No, we were never together that way. I did it for you, I thought there was a chance...and I wanted it to be the best it could be, for both of us."

We went to the bedroom and mom quickly stripped as did I. I looked at the curve of her alabaster skin as she stood in her heels with her back to me. When she turned the sight of her pussy sent hot and cold emotions through me. She had shaved and it looked beautiful. She saw me staring and said, "I wanted everything to be new for us." I told her I loved it and took one of her breasts in my hand and bent to suck on the nipple. She said, "Easy baby, they're a little sore; I think I'm getting my period." I could tell that her tits were swollen so I held them gently, but I still sucked on each nipple until it plumped and pinked. We stood as we kissed and I felt her warm skin contacting me, her tits on my chest, her thighs against me, her hands on me, and her lips locked on mine. I put my hand on her soft, bare pussy and told her, "This is where I belong mom." I put my fingers lightly into the vent.

She said, "Yes baby, I know. I'm always thinking about the first time you were inside me. For those few minutes, I felt like we were one. Make me feel it again baby."

I could feel the heat of her passion and I said, "Yes mom I will," and put my wet fingers on her clit. Her moan was almost a cry as I moved her to the bed.

When her legs were opened she spread her pussy lips and I heard the anticipation in the way she said, "Oh...oh...oh..." waiting for me to enter her. My thickness spread her pussy and she didn't need any lubrication. The fit was as perfect as she said, and I pushed in to complete her. When I had fully penetrated her, she held me inside her and said, "Yes, there love, we're together now, yes, yes." The pleasure I felt was also coming from hers.

Her hands released me and she started to move and I did also. She said, "That's so good baby, love me like that, like that." We moved in a rhythm I dictated, with long, deep insertions that ended with us grinding at each other when we were fully connected.

I was stroking into my mother's pussy. My bare flesh was inside hers. And when she told me that she was on fire, I could feel the heat coming off her. It was the physical joining I had spent so much time wishing for and waiting for. But it was more than that. Mom and I were more connected than just physical lovers, and it was because we were mother and son.

She wrapped her legs around my back and I could feel any hesitance dissipate. She held me to her and said, "Ohhh...you're my darling boy...my sweet man." And I felt all the brainwashing that society inflicts on us fade as she moved on my cock and said, "I love you son." And at least for that moment she was saying that it was right that we were together, no matter what anyone in the world might think, and that she wasn't ashamed to be a mother who was making love to her son.

That moment was even better than fucking. Well, I guess I can't really say that because I was moving inside her. I started to position myself to penetrate her deeper, but she pursed her lips and said, "No, no, no," as she wrapped her legs tighter. She said, "Stay. I want you stay inside me forever."

I said, "Okay, I've got nothing planned." We laughed and then kissed long and slow.

We made out and I stayed hard inside her for longer than I would have thought possible until mom began moving her hips and said, "Oh sweetheart that's so beautiful."

She unwrapped her legs and allowed me to push deeper into her. She pulled her legs back and put them on my shoulders and I immediately sank into her pussy.

She became more excited and her movements more animated. She said, "OH..." with each insertion, sometimes moving her head from one side of the pillow to the other. She said, "Yes darling, yes baby..." while I pushed myself into her depths, filling her completely. She said, "Having you inside me is the best thing in the world Darren."

I said, "I know mom." I felt as if it was beyond amazing to have a mom that could that say that to her son.

I increased the tempo and pressed her thighs back even more. I plunged into her pussy with powerful strokes. Her words were filled with emotion and excitement that came from the back of her throat as a high pitched hiss. "You're inside me, inside me, my baby, my baby is inside me...Yesss...Oh Yesss..." I knew I would come soon and I tried to savor each stroke into my mother's pussy and be aware of each second of passing time, until time stopped passing at all and I got lost in the sounds and feelings of mom and me coming. She cried out, "Babeeee...I'm coming, OH God, YES, YES, OHHHHhhhh..."

My releases caused similar words and moans as I called to my mother and left cord after cord of my sperm inside her womb. We held each other tightly and kissed as if we couldn't get enough, and then there was only my breathing and her sigh. She said, "Am I really what you want baby?"

I said, "Yes mom, and I want to show you every day that you're the one."

Se said, "I feel selfish, but I want you all to myself."

I said, "It's not selfish if that's what I want too."

She said, "Oh love, there's so much we have to talk about. "

I said, "I know mom, but that's for tomorrow, tonight is for this." I kissed her pussy.

She said, "Yes baby, yes."

That night was special and I'll never forget it. We took turns pleasuring each other and then did it at the same time. We did old things and new things. She said, "I want to watch you get hard for me." We were sitting opposite each on the bed. All she had to do was bend over and lick me for a moment. I felt her tongue on my shaft and on my balls and when she sat back up I stiffened immediately. She said, "I like that."

I said, "And I like all that." I took two fingers and ran them down from her lips to her tits and down to her pussy. I took her tits in both hands and said, "You have a beautiful pair of pears." She laughed. They were pear shaped, with a full rounded handful and tips that elongated toward the nipple. I held them as she positioned herself to sit on me.

She whispered, "Darren, my darling, my love." She straddled over me, opening her legs wide as she took me in her fist and put me inside her. She said, "Ohhh yes," as I went deeper into her pussy. She moved on me, gyrating her ass and I happily sucked on her tits as she did the work. She was looking in my eyes as she used my shaft and said, "I think I like to watch too." She kissed me and said, "I can't believe all this; I can't believe you're inside me, and I feel so good, and I don't care about anything right now but having you in my pussy." I loved hearing her say that.

I said, "Yes mom; I always want to be in your pussy." After about five minutes of moving on me, watching me and telling me how good it was, she closed her eyes and held my thighs as she put her head back.

She said, "Come with me baby, come with me, yes, yes...touch my clit, touch my clit..."

I was almost there and when she bounced quickly up and down on my shaft. I put my thumb on her clit and the added stimulation triggered her orgasm. She said out loud, "OHHhh...FUCK...YESSS..." and I came inside her.

Her cries overshadowed my saying, "MOM, Mom mom..." but not by much. I kept rubbing her clit and she seemed to keep coming even after the last excruciating spasm squeezed a final spurt into her pussy. I flashed back and smiled that mom had said the word 'Fuck' while she came. She collapsed on me and we got into a comfortable position where we kissed each other to sleep.

I awoke to the sensation of her warm hand on my hard-on. My dream was all sex, tits, and pussy, and I awakened to the real thing. I found out what she was thinking about when the first thing she told me was, "There's something I've never done with anyone." I let myself think where it might be going. She said, "I've never had anal sex." She didn't have to ask me if I had. She said, "Do you think you might want to try...or is that too...?"

My heart was racing in anticipation. I said, "OH yeah mom, I want to be your first for something."

She said, "Yes baby, I want that too." We kissed and I put my hand on her ass. My excitement was building at the thought that I would be inside her there. Mom turned and got into a position to receive me. I went behind her and she flexed her hips which offered both her openings. I wasn't sure if I should just penetrate her little hole, but she said, "Be in my pussy first baby." I entered her and she said, "Yes honey, yes..." After stroking her for a few minutes, mom said, "Now baby, do it now."

I pulled my cock out and it was shiny with her juices. I placed it on the pucker that seemed the same pinkish color as her nipples and her pussy. I pressed in and she said, "OH God..." and I thought, 'OH God' is right. It was sweet and it was intense.

Besides the fierce physical sensation, I knew that my mother was opening herself to me without hesitation and without conditions. As I entered that virgin portal, a deep gasping groan filled the room. Her ass was moving to meet me and then in circles, as if it was all too much but she didn't want it to stop. It was all flame and passion, uncontrolled by either of us. She writhed as I stroked powerfully into her farthest reaches.

I said, "Mom, does it feel good?"

She said, "Oh yes darling, yes, it's what I want."

I said, "It feels so good to me too mom, it feels unbelievable." It was more than unbelievable that I was stroking into my mother's ass because she had asked me to. There was sex, love, commitment, and surrender, in equal measure, as with each deep penetration, I took her and she took me. All the clichés fit. Hand in glove, key in lock, puzzle parts connected. But it was more than a saying, because it was my mother and me, there, doing it, being it.

My fingertips dug into the firm flesh of her ass and with my thumbs I opened her as I pushed in and closed her as I pulled out. She said, "Darling, darling, darling," as I did what I hadn't even dreamed of doing.

She was stretched by my width and when I was in her as far as I could go, it was about all either of us could take. She said, "You're in me so deep love, Oh God, you're part of me." The heat and her tight grasp made each stroke a marvel unto itself. As my excitement grew, I began pounding hard and fast into my mother's tight hole and she said, "DON'T..." After a quick breath she said, "STOP..." I was confused for a second and slowed my pace until I heard her say, "DON'T STOP...DON'T STOP..."

I held her hips and flexed mine with powerful rapid-fire entries. It culminated quicker than I thought it would. As I reached the point of ultimate intensity, there was a trembling. I felt her hand on the place where we were joined together, and mom let out a cry of, Eeee...OHHhhhhhh..."

I went over the edge and I sensed her rubbing her clit as I shot the first cord of cum into her ass. The full impact of what I was doing was both daunting and exhilarating. I said, "MOM, I lOVE YOU...OHHhhh...Oh, oh, oh..."as I filled her tight passage with my cream. As I came, I could hear her orgasm unfolding, petal by petal, as she called my name and shuddered after each wave passed. She shook at the end as if touched by a final surge of electricity.

It almost sounded like she was crying when she said, "Oh Darren, it was so good, you are so good for me...I love you baby...I love you." My mother had given her most tender and vulnerable parts to me, willingly opening herself to her son. I don't think I could have loved her more than at that moment.

But as time passed, I did love her more. The feelings deepened, matured and grew. My mother and I have been fortunate enough to share this love story for years, but I hope it doesn't sound outdated, because a genuine story of love has no expiration. We know that what we have is rare, but we've widened our definition of what love can be. There's just one thing left for me to say, "I'll always love you mom."