All Comments on 'Old Friend, New Experience'

by unclecrusty

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really

there really is a lot of you sick fucks out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yep, lot of sick assholes like this author.

Need a category for this type of sick crap called "sicko authors."

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
There's Nothing Sick About It!!

We come to this site to read about fantasies like this. Besides, what guy doesn't like the thought of his wife getting or giving pleasure to another man. At our 20 year high school reunion, I was able to arrange a threesome with her first boyfriend who took her cherry and who she fucked for nearly two years before we hooked up. We had the fantasy and she liked the idea of fucking him again since she knew his dick and he knew everything she has. She is an even bigger knockout than back then. Anyway, we took turns with her and totally filled and covered her with cum. She loved it, and so did I. That's not sick, it's just great sex!

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckover 13 years ago
Anonymous Cowards

Why do you cowards always post anonymously? Are you afraid of your own words or are you afraid of being asked, "Why do you keep reading swinger/cuckold stories if you hate them?"

Say what you like about the guys who let their wives fuck other man - they at least have the balls to use a name.

You anonymous cowards are the real pussies and freaks on this site.

RHinSCRHinSCover 13 years ago
Pittsburgcuckster

I skimmed the story, not my thing. I do not care what other people do as long as they stay out of my face and out of my wallet. But don't try and tell me what is normal while you have a dick in your mouth. I read your bio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just Puke

Next time put it in gay and leave the women out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
love this one

my take on some comments ... we come here to read stories - some we give a 5 and some a lesser score... but gezz if the reader does not like Tough.. this presentation has happened many times in the real world... if you do not believe this---what can be said 5

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Crustycuck share’s whorewife with a friend.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous