All Comments on 'Old Friends Ch. 01'

by EmeraldSolitaire

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Start!

Really looking forward to many more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sure what you're trying to achieve but this was a failure.

First off you need a good editor. So many mistakes and I'm not really a grammar police type of person. Secondly, kidnap victims don't suddenly turn into submissive people. Thirdly, you killed him. This is an example of not writing about something you don't understand. You've got him tied up, blindfolded and gagged with a pair of pantyhose in his mouth, held in place by tape. Ever heard of the "gag" reflex? He's going to be a little panicky lying there and trying to breathe. Trying to inhale. And then those pantyhose tickled the back of his throat. And he gagged. And then he vomited. And since that vomit had nowhere to go, he inhaled it back into his lungs and drowned in his own vomit before she had a clue as to what was happening. Not a pleasant death. Not a good ending to a supposed fantasy. But even for fiction your story was ludicrous. You just didn't think it through. Reality is a cruel mistress. Just saying.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsover 8 years ago
Great start indeed!

Just good friends exploring, I love it!

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitaireover 8 years agoAuthor

To the anonymous douchebag.......I think you're just sexually repressed and afraid of something. A real man has no problem letting a woman take the lead like this. It's only beta males and lesser males who have such a problem. It's obviously a play kidnapping and obviously consensual. It must not turn you on the idea of giving over power to a woman for a while and giving into her sensuality. But it does to me because I'm like the guy in this story, constantly burdened with responsibility, and decision, so when you are someone who always has to be in leadership and I do have that need it's nice to be able to have someone you can trust to well, do things like this.

EmeraldSolitaireEmeraldSolitaireover 8 years agoAuthor
And to the anonymous basher

I am writing these stories in large part because like the man in this story again, something I've known I've desired really since I was a teenager but I've never acted on it much and I've realized much of my unhappiness is due to it, I've probably lost chances at true love because of it and so this is one way of well, getting comfortable with it.

My main problem is things like chastity, CBT, and all that does not appeal to me. Makes me think finding a playmate in real life will be hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The prelude explanation and first 11 paragraphs are superfluous and don't belong - boring in the extreme. Should start with "I am conflicted" with one or two short sentences as to why, then jump into the story.

Start at the beginning.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmeraldSolitaire@EmeraldSolitaire
110 Followers
I wrote these stories intending to show them to a future lover or wife to communicate my desires, and probably my wife, as I was uncomfortable and couldn't vocalize them. Given that I now have a brand name I intend to publish Romance stories like these on Amazon for sale but ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES