Old Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went out and I could see her open the trunk. She came back with a roll of pink tape.

"I have to make sure you can't spit those out,"

She pulled off a strap of tape and placed it over my mouth.

She then placed several more and the way she did it was with a light touch that felt very very erotic.

"Try and spit that out Jackie."

I couldn't.

"How does it taste Jackie? Remember I have you tied up and you won't get out till I let you go. Do you like the taste"

I nodded and spoke through the gag but it only came out as "mmmppph"

"Good. Now I want you to try and scream for help."

I did.

"Mmmmmpphhh, Mmmmppphh" is all that came out.

"No one can hear you Jackie. No one is going to help you. You're mine till I let you go. Do you like the sound of that?"

I nodded in the affirmative.

"Jackie dear, now I gagged you with the hose I've been wearing all day for your benefit. My taste is a treat for you. But I don't want to drive home with those heels on without hose and I used all the new hose in tying you up."

I made an "mmmppfff" in reply.

"So I was thinking Jackie. I need to get something out of the trunk again."

She got up and walked out to the trunk and came back with sandals. She took off her heels and put on the sandals.

"Now Jackie would you like me to put these heels on the seat with you? I've been wearing them all for the last week. You're tasting my taste. How would you like to smell my scent?"

I began to say "yes" through the gag but all that came out was "mmppphhh"

"Jackie, I can't understand you. Seems like you have something in your mouth. Nod for "yes" or shake your head for "no."

I nodded.

"Great" she said, with a smile on your face "but it's not like you were going to have any choice in the matter. Remember you're my hostage tonight baby, these shoes were going to be by you no matter what. But at least I know you'll enjoy it" and with that she put the shoes up on the seat by me and it was now that I remembered I had told her I had a bit of a foot fetish. I didn't tell her that being forced to smell worn heels like this got me hot but my dick was springing to attention and she could tell as when you're on your stomach and you start to pitch a tent it becomes obvious.

She finally brought out the scarf

"Ok baby, it's time for me to take away your sight. That way you can focus on my taste and scent and think of me. Miss Patrice will take good care of you tonight Jackie."

And with that she blindfolded me. And there I was. Hogtied, gagged with her stockings, blindfolded, with the scent from her heels dominating my nose. And from a girl I knew and was comfortable with. I was close to nirvana.

I could hear her turn on the car and then felt the car moving.

We were on our way to her house.

"Jackie, you don't know what you've gotten yourself into. Don't struggle baby, you can't get away. But you're in good hands and I'm going have fun with you. Do you like the sound of that?"

I replied but of course "mmppphhhh" was all that came out.

I was very turned on at this point.

She put on the radio and would talk to me every once and a while, a combination between being teasing and being seductive with a dominance you could sense. She was perfect at it and I wanted to cum inside her right then and there.

We finally got to where Patrice was staying. I heard the door open.

"Now Jackie, at some point I am going to make you hop around bound and gagged to demonstrate my dominance over you but I want you to be able to look into my eyes when I do that and well there's a lot of concrete out there and I can't risk you falling. I'm going to undo the hogtie but keep your hands bound and that gag in and the blindfold on. Part of this being a kidnapping is I don't want you to know where you are. Do you promise not to try and run away if I untie your feet. After all your hands will still be bound and you'll still be blindfolded and if you scream no one will hear you with that gag in your mouth."

I said yes but like everything else it came out as "mmmppphhh" as I sucked on the sweet taste of her stockings.

"I can't hear you, baby. Nod yes or shake your head for no."

I nodded.

"Good"

She untied the hogtie and helped me out of the car. I was still blindfolded and she began walking me into the house.

She helped me over to a chair and then put my arms behind it.

I heard her walk off and came back and felt something being tied around me to tie me to the chair and soon it went around my feet too

She took off the blindfold.

"Welcome to my lair, Jackie. There's no escape till I let you go."

I tried saying that's fine with me but it came out as "mmmpphhh"

"Want to see how wet I am?"

I nodded my head.

She took off her dress and I could see that her panties were soaked.

"If you're a good boy Jackie I'll let these be part of your next gag. Would you like that?"

I nodded.

"Oh I'm going to like playing with you. Who could have imagined back in school that one day I'd have you like this. All at my mercy. And that you'd be enjoying this captivity at my hands."

I tried talking but again that gag muffled my speech.

"Now Jackie, I'm going to go freshen up a bit and get ready. Would you like to listen to the Lady Gaga jazz album while you wait?"

I nodded.

"Great, now I want you to think of me while I'm gone but I'm not taking that gag out of your mouth yet so I'm wondering..."

I tried telling her I'd like her to take one of those heels and put it over my nose because the smell of sweat mixed with leather would get me hotter but again all that came out was "mmmmphhhh." I'm just glad she had the class to put on jazz and even better that it was Lady Gaga.

"Wait, I have an idea!" she exclaimed.

I saw her reach down and take off her dripping wet panties.

"This should do it," she said as she put the panties over my head and in particular to wear I could still breathe through my nose but was of course having to breathe in her scent with every breath.

"Ok dear. That should do it. Every breath you take you'll inhale me. And think of me. I hope you know you're mine Jackie. Breathe in and surrender to Miss Patrice. You know you want to."

Tied to the chair and gagged with her stockings there wasn't much I could do.

"Ok Jackie, I'm going off to freshen up now. I'll be back occasionally to see if you're OK. Then we'll have a discussion about limits and how long you want to be my little hostage but I have to tell you now I'd like to keep you all weekend."

My dick was now rock hard and even more so at that announcement.

With that she left the room.

What did I get into I wondered to myself but I was enjoying it and if Patrice wanted to keep me like this forever I wouldn't have objected.

And the night...was just beginning.

12