All Comments on 'Old Man, The Sea And His Daughter Day 02'

by wildman187

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sorry, Mate...

Chapter 1 wasn't half bad, but you flushed it down the shitter in the first half of this chapter, with the whole "open marriage" thing. One star, only, and that's being kind.

TJ678TJ678about 8 years ago
Opposite side of the fence..

I really enjoyed this story for many reasons..It's not your typical father daughter story, the author isn't following in the footprints of others..Not a bad thing..It's a different perspective. If the mother has left videos preparing the daughter for this type of relationship..Keeping in that the daughter made the choice to enter into this life style, why does it surprise anyone that they embraced an open relationship? When the name of the boat was revealed in chapter 1that tipped me off that there wasgoing to be more than just a father daughter trip occuring..

Oddly enough I spend time reading the stories on this side of literotica as well as spending time chatting with people in the forums. Its like too sides of a coin people in the forums are much less judgemental, more accepting and not as harsh with their comments unlike this side. The thing is its a free site your not spending money and there are tons of stories here. So if you don't a series or a story in the beginning why waste your time reading it only to bitch and moan about it. Find something you like and move on! Everyone is entitled to their opinion but why beat the author when they have spent their time writing the story and graciously posted it for us to read. This school or work where papers/reports are ripped to shreds.. Take breath don't be so critical, be more accepting to other viewpoints..Doesn't mean you have to like it.

Sorry for the long rant..But I see this so much. Its not fair or respectful to the authors writing.

I hope the author continues on writing this series :)

wildman187wildman187about 8 years agoAuthor
sorry Anonymous

when i post a comment about some ones writing i use my name to let them know i am serious about the comments in hope they are willing to learn. open marriages are the better way to behave as to the lying and cheating, although some enjoy that. i do not, but i do not find that as reason to condemn a story or author. i do not mind critics. the wife is dead and yet her love goes on next chapter will delve in to other areas that some may not like but remember it is to enjoy or not.... you as the reader have that choice. i just hope you will post with your user name. i have not posted any stories on here until this series, i intend to keep going until i finish thanks for all the comments even those that hide because they are important as well

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dabout 8 years ago
Oh Daddy!!!!!

Yes, continue you have me wet horny and willing Daddy! I am enjoying the cruise. Please more for both of them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
geography

Cruise ships take 5+ hours to go from New Orleans to the open Gulf of Mexico. So this boat should have sailed up the Mississsippi for quite some time (re clothes and open ocean). A minor criticism, I know.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwildman187@wildman187
179 Followers
I recently lost my muse! She would e-mail some of her experiences and once in a while, send a photo of her to remind me of her looks, and i would build a story around her! some were private and some i published. Now i am in search of a new inspiration. If any lady or ladies wo...