Old Man, The Sea And His Daughter Day 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle woke before I did and had ordered lunch. She had started the shower, and then woke me saying. "Dad, do you want to wash my back for me? I can't reach my back." I laughed and said. "Well as sore as my body is, I don't think I could wash any part of myself. So I may need your help as well."

We showered and simply held each other as the water washed over our bodies and we just poured the body gel on our heads and let the water foam it up and wash our bodies. It seemed the steward knew when we had finished; she knocked on the door and Michelle said, "Come in." Once again, Inga entered pushing the cart but, something had changed, or should I have said Inga had changed. She had lost every stitch of clothing with nothing hidden. I looked at Michelle and she burst into an uncontrolled laughter. She was giggling as she tried to tell me what was going on, but she could not get a single word out because of her laughing.

Inga spoke, "we were told that if you shared your bed with your lovely daughter, we were to shed our clothing until we reached the next port and when we are out to sea it would be no clothing." She looked at Michelle and said, "Isn't that right?"

Michelle laughed and said, "I had forgotten about that part. I hope you do not mind?"

I smiled and said, "I hope I can keep from being slapped by this beautiful lady because of my wondering hands."

Inga looked at the both of us and replied, "We are here for your total pleasure no matter what it may be, day or night. Everyone of the crew is willing to participate, so feel free at any moment."

I said, "Well now this just got even more interesting! Right now, though I think we need to relax and rest up. At least I do but Princess if you feel the need to please, feel free!"

Michelle commented, "As sore as my kitty is right now, it may be a while for me as well." The three of us laughed and Inga left us to enjoy our lunch. After finishing our lunch, I wanted a drink. I left Michelle to relax and nap if she wanted, while I went to the bar more to stretch my legs more than a drink. When I got to the bar, the other steward was cleaning the room after what appeared to be a wild party.

As I walked to the bar I noticed she was nude as well and her body was as hot and Inga. She looked at me and said, "Good afternoon Mister Brown, my name Zoe and I am your afternoon steward."

I took a stool at the bar staring at the tits and ass in front of me as I spoke, "Helloooo Zoe, please call me Ed."

She replied, "Do you like what you see or do you want something else?"

I said, "The sight is fantastic, but I could use a Jack and coke while I enjoy the fresh air and the view." Zoe was an excellent bartender and good company. At this time, I was worn out to partake in anything other than a stiff drink. We just sat and talked. Zoe reminded me that we would be stopping in New Orleans shortly so everyone would be required to dress if we were going to shore or above deck. I smiled and thanked her for the drink and the reminder.

After my drink, I went back to my cabin and Michelle was up and in the shower again. I reminded her that were about to hit port and she said she had to leave ship for a short while and that a surprise was coming for me, but when she returned, she wanted me well rested for a night on the town. We would be in port for two nights.

It was my turn to sleep and catch up on my energy. That was my plan. Plans seem to fail when needed the most. As I slept, I felt movement in the room and slowly opened my eyes, the bright white shirt of one of the stewards was there bending over to straighten items on the table. She was quietly arranging things, as was part of her daily responsibilities. I watched as she turned and bent forward away from me leaving me a perfect view of her pear-shaped ass. It was magnificent. I felt the familiar pulse of blood rushing to my cockhead. The more I watched the more the blood rushed. Suddenly she turned and caught my eyes glaring at her chest, the two-button closure that held her shirt closed. It was Zoe, she smiled and said, "I am sorry, I did not want to wake you but this is the only time we can clean the rooms. Most of our guests go ashore and we work."

I smiled and told her, "It's ok, but I hope you don't mind that I watch as you work!"

She smiled and replied, "Would you like to pretend that we are still out to sea and I wear my other uniform?"

I sat up, reached out, as I pulled her shirt a little closer and started unbuttoning the last of the buttons on her shirt, saying, "I would love to see that uniform."

When the last button of her shirt unfastens, the cabin door opened, and Inga stepped into the room with an arm full of towels.

She smiled and said, "Sir, we thought you had gone ashore!" There I was lying on the bed with a hand on Zoe's shirt and she smiling as she twisted her body to let the top fall from her shoulders.

Inga stated, "This is much better than shore leave." As she sat the towels into a chair, she pulled at her own buttons.

Very quickly, three of us were on the bed and Zoe had reached for my rapidly growing dick and was shoving it into her mouth while Inga had climbed into the bed behind me and had her mouth pressing on my ass cheeks. When she had enough moisture on her lips she started licking the crack of my ass and her tongue worked its way toward my shithole. Once Inga had found my brown star, she tried to force her tongue into the hole. Before I could say, "that is an outy only!" she buried it as far as she could forcing me to ram forward deep into Zoe's throat, causing her to gag but instead of pulling away, Zoe reached behind me, yanked Inga by the hair pulling the tongue deeper while pushing my cock farther into the bottomless abyss. I came way too quickly, although I stayed hard.

After spending the last 27 hours fucking my daughter, I realized I had bitten off more than I could chew. I had to be honest, my cock was sore as hell. Do not let anyone bullshit you, no one can fuck and abuse their cock as I have, so I finally said, "I need to stop and rest for a while." I pulled my dick out of Zoe's mouth, pushed myself off the bed and fell into the chair just as the cabin door opened once again.

This time Michelle walked in, saw me sitting, and the two beauties lying in our bed. Putting her hands on her hips, laughed, "Well it looks as if you have been a bad Daddy while I was away."

Before I could answer, she said, "Daddy here is your surprise, I hope you like it." Sidestepping out of the way, her best friend in the world appeared.

"Candi, how are you? I can't remember the last time I saw you and look at how you have grown!" I started to stand and remembered that I had nothing on, so I sat back down.

Candi was 19 years old and was about 5 inches taller than Michelle was but was much smaller everywhere else. She had the blackest hair I had ever seen and behind her black-framed glasses were green eyes that could see the soul. Her breasts were a solid A-cup, but they were real, not store bought, so they matched slender body that she kept hidden under baggy outfits. I had known her almost as long as I had known Michelle. I knew she was my princess's lover and that she hated men, although she had a deep emotional bond toward me (more later).

Michelle and Candi looked toward the bed seeing the two women naked and clearly not bashful, they quickly stripped, walked toward the bed-smiling saying, "An all girl party would be fun, cam we join you?"

I took this opportunity to lock myself in the bathroom and turned on the water filling the hot tub for the first time, climbed in and soaked, don't ask me how long because I slept.

When I woke, it was dark outside and I was wrinkled but relaxed. When I came out of the bath drying, Michelle and Candi were sitting, laughing, doing the friendship thing. They looked at me and said they thought about waking me but I looked relaxed and our trip was just starting and how they wanted me to relax and enjoy everything.

We all dressed and decided to go ashore and have supper in the French Quarter at a nice restaurant. We strolled down Bourbon St. as most tourists do and enjoyed a jazz club until after 3 a.m. and a leisurely stroll back toward our ship.

Michelle asked me, "Daddy do you mind if I sleep in my stateroom with Candi tonight?

I quickly answered, "No honey, I could use a break."

The rest of our walk we just held hands and breathe in the salt air. I smiled with Zoe and Inga on my mind. Are they still awake and should I find out?

12