All Comments on 'Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 09'

by Morgan_Ellis

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh dear

This girl just can't catch a break. Even though her situation is utterly ridiculous, I don't think the doctors are wrong about her being a nymphomaniac. She has no self control and barely any self respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Never disappoint

Your writing never disappoints, amazing chapters, keep them coming!

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for your comments.

@ First Anonymous,

I wouldn't necessarily say that Olivia has no self control or self respect. Physical stimulation is being forced on her against her will. And her body is having physiological responses that she has no control over. But thank you for the feedback!

@ Second Anonymous,

Thank you so much for your kind comment! I'm glad you're enjoying the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape culture

I understand that this is fiction, but all this is doing is promoting rape culture. Women aren’t believed and stories like this further push the idea that women lie and falsely accuse men of rape (granted, some do, but that’s not the point) and go to great lengths to do so.

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 5 years agoAuthor
What were you expecting?

@ Anonymous #3: Do you know what category this story is found in? It is in the "NonConsent" category. Do you know what "NonConsent" means? Do you know what "fantasies" are? Please google the term "NonConsent." After learning what the term "NonConsent" means, then please google the word "fantasy."

I am a huge supporter of the "Me Too" movement. I do not condone sexual assault in real life. I would never want anyone to ever be raped in real life.

If a NonConsent scenario were to ever take place in real life, it should only occur as role-play between two consenting adults. They should use a safe word. They should respect each other's limits. And they should agree on what is to take place during the role-play ahead of time.

You do not have any business telling people what they can read or what they can write. This story takes place in a fictitious country populated by fictitious characters. No one in real life is actually getting raped. And no one in real life is not believing Olivia ... because she isn't real ... because she's a made up character ... in a made up country ... in a made up story.

Not everyone will be turned on by this story. But I am (which is why I write it) and many of the readers are. I know this because they write me and tell me via email and comments and feedback.

If you are so horrified and turned off and convinced that I am promoting and encouraging rape culture, may I ask what exactly are you doing in the NonConsent category? Literotica has thousands of stories to choose from and you read my story that's in the NonConsent category and you accuse me of promoting rap culture.

Are you telling me that you are going through all of the stories in the NonConsent category here on Literotica and leaving comments lecturing the authors about rape culture?

May I suggest a different theory? Deep down inside, you are actually turned on and titillated by nonconsensual fantasies. However, rationally you know that you would never want such a fantasy acted out in real life because it would be extremely traumatic and harmful. So you put up a facade of, "Oh my god, this story is terrible, it promotes rape culture. Ew! I hate it." Me thinks the lady (or man) doth protest too much.

A good question to ask might be why is it that we often have violent or humiliating sexual fantasies? One theory is that our minds eroticize what we fear most. It's a coping mechanism. Rationally, we all fear violence and humiliation. Because violence and humiliation are terrible. However, if we begin to associated violence and fear with eroticism, we no longer find those things to be as scary. Instead, we feel more turned on than scared.

So it would make sense if you were both disgusted and turned on by this story at the same time.

So, to summarize, this story is a fictitious fantasy. No, I am not going to stop writing it. No, it does not promote rape culture - that's ridiculous. You need to learn what a fantasy is. I personally believe you are turned on by it. (If not, what on earth are you doing reading stories categorized under "NonConsent?") If you truly find this story upsetting and not a turn on, you need to stay far away from NonConsent stories and read something more vanilla. Maybe try "Loving Wives" or "Erotic Couplings" or something more conventional and mainstream. I hope I was able to clear a few things up for you. Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you for your thoughts

Thank you for your thoughts and explanations about the fantasy story. Olivia is going through one hell of a ride in this fictional country and I am pleased to know that the author is writing the story as just pure fantasy and are not the real actions of society in general. Perhaps in previous chapters I was caught up in the rape and humiliation that Olivia is going through and projecting it on reality. I apologize after reading some further comments from Morgan_Ellis about his thoughts and concerns about the plight of Olivia, that I was judging too harshly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well-written ...

... both Your erotic fantasy story and Your response (from 10th)

Still wondering where this drive pro censorship comes from?

If readers are not be trusted to differentiate between a fantasy tale

(that tale by no way promotes rape ... it makes clearly evident what is abuse ... and what makes a dysfunctional set of values and judicial system)

and reality, maybe they are also not be trusted to vote? Moreover, then they should also not to be trusted to judge on content. In my view, following the starting objection rationale leads into absurd. And a tyrannic system that is a lot less fun to live in than ours where we have the option to read (or not read) about Vulmonia.

Thank You , Morgan Ellis, for sharing Your thoughts and tales with us

merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

Yes, ;) this chapter is absurd, but still great to read. My favorite author is ynhumiliateher (sp?) who wrote Lisa Liu series. This series is in the same vein, the main character can't catch a break. And is placed in all sorts of ridiculous sexual predicaments. Perfect.

As for anonymous "rape culture".

What are you doing here? Why are you reading erotica and ESPECIALLY non consensual smut?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous