Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah!" Olivia gasped. "Dr. Miloza told me. But the bartender and custodians were the ones who ... Oh! ... cut holes in my ... Ah! ... clothes," she panted.

"Or maybe you cut holes in your own clothes," Officer Amelin speculated. "You saw that the men at the bar were willing to pay money to use your body. Maybe you thought you could make even more money by putting your ... 'charms' ... on display and walking the streets."

"Hm," the lieutenant said thoughtfully. "That is not an unreasonable theory."

"No!" Olivia cried.

"She also admitted to masturbating to fantasies of older men in front of the two custodians," the doctor said. "And she orgasmed when the men at the bar spanked her pussy. This is why we're so conflicted as to whether or not this was assault, or just rough sex that she brought on her self," Dr. Brovachik explained.

"That is troubling," Lieutenant Petrov said, using his thumb to stimulate Olivia's clitoris.

"Please," Olivia pleaded. "I told then men at the bar noooo ... Oh!" she gasped. "I ... I ... I begged them to stoooo ... Oh God!"

The four men watched as Olivia writhed on the exam table. She simply could not remain stoic as Lieutenant Petrov masturbated her. As she twisted and turned, he enjoyed watching her big tits jiggle. Her little pink nipples were erect. She grasped the sides of the exam table with clenched hands.

"Olivia, I want to help you, I really do," Lieutenant Petrov said. "But I just don't see how a decent modest young woman could possibly climax during a rape. And you didn't just climax during sex. You orgasmed when they spanked your cunt."

As if to prove his point, keeping the fingers of his right hand inserted in her snatch, he took his left hand and began lightly spanking her vulva.

"No!" Olivia cried in despair.

Aiming most of the swats at her clit, he spanked the voluptuous American girl's pussy. The fingers of his right hand circled her Gspot. The double stimulation made her arch her back and gasp.

"Oh god," she groaned. "Oh god, please stop! Oh!"

His fingers in her cunt made an embarrassing squelching sound. His left hand landed on her clit and pussy lips with smack after wet smack. The spanking was not terribly hard. But it was not exactly gentle either.

"Oh no!" Olivia wailed. She could feel an orgasm coming on. But it was different this time. If she had to describe it, it was not unlike to climax Dr. Miloza gave her during the pelvic exam. But this time, it felt deeper. Like something was stirring in the pit of her stomach. As every single muscle in her body tensed up, a strange feeling began to overtake her entire lower body. "Ah!" she screamed.

And then it happened. As her pussy contracted and her clitoris throbbed, Olivia ejaculated. She squirted all over Lieutenant Petrov.

"Oh no!" she cried in humiliation.

The men in the room were all shocked. Lieutenant Petrov pulled his hands off of Olivia's twat, shaking them to get the female ejaculate off. He looked down at the front of his uniform in disgust. Officer Letov handed him a towel so he could wipe off the front of his jacket. He walked over to the sink to wash his hands.

After drying his hands, he turned to Olivia. "In my thirty-five years on the police force, I have never ... ever ... seen a rape victim orgasm ... and EJACULATE ... during an examination. This is ridiculous!" He stood at the foot of the exam table and looked down at her with narrowed eyes. "You admit to masturbating while thinking of older men. You climaxed during a medical exam with Dr. Brovachik. And this was right in front of the men who you claim are your attackers. You climaxed while your supposed attackers spanked your pussy. And now you have just climaxed while I spanked your pussy. Not only did you climax, you ejaculated. You're not a rape victim, you're an absolute nymphomaniac!" he ranted.

"No," Olivia protested. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to! I couldn't control it," she sniveled. "I've never done that before."

"Not only do I think you were not assaulted," Lieutenant Petrov continued. "I think we're going to have to press charges. Against you."

"Press charges against me," Olivia practically screeched. "Whatever for?"

"Let's see," the lieutenant said, counting the various offenses off on his fingers. "There's making false rape allegations. That is an extremely serious crime. There's prostitution. You admit those men paid money to fuck you."

"But ..." Olivia began to argue. However, Lieutenant Petrov cut her off.

"There's public nudity. You cannot just walk around our conservative country with your tits and pussy hanging out."

"I didn't ..." she tried to counter before he interrupted her.

"And finally there's wasting the valuable time of the police. I don't know what happens in America. But here in Vulmonia, the police have an extremely important job keeping the public safe. Anytime we waste on you with your false allegations, that's time we could have spent helping innocent Vulmonians."

"Listen," Olivia spat out defiantly. "I didn't want any of this. Those two custodians took me to a bar. They and the bartender had the customers pay money to rape me. I would have never wanted to be with any of those men! Then they spanked me ... down there. Maybe I did have an orgasm. But I didn't want to. It was totally against my will. I would never want to be spanked!"

"So you would never want to do anything sexual with a group of men," the lieutenant asked, disbelieving.

"No!" Olivia cried.

"And you would never want to be spanked? Not on your cunt? Not anywhere?"

"Absolutely not!" Olivia exclaimed.

Suddenly, there was a soft buzzing sound.

Dr. Brovachik apologized in Vulmonian and he took out his cell phone from his pocket. He looked down at it and said, "I just got a text from Dr. Miloza. I contacted him when I found out I'd be seeing you here at the police station. He's saying he sent a file to my email. He said there's something important I have to see."

Dr. Brovachik asked in Vulmonian if it would be alright for him to use the computer sitting on the desk in the corner. The lieutenant nodded. Dr. Brovachik signed into his email account and opened the new message that had been sent from Dr. Miloza. It was actually an email he forwarded that had originally been sent from Dr. Carolia. He clicked on the attachment and a video began to play. He turned up the volume.

Olivia asked if she could get down from the exam table. "No!" Lieutenant Petrov said sharply. She had no choice but to remain naked with her legs wide open.

Everyone's attention turned to the computer monitor. Olivia's heart sank when she saw what it was. It was the video of Dr. Carolia's lecture. There she was, standing on the stage in the lecture theater wearing the child sized hospital gown, which exposed her hairless twat.

"Not exactly a fan of wearing clothes that cover your privates," Officer Amelin observed.

The four men watched the video in fascination. They watched as Olivia was subjected to a colonoscopy. They watched her undergo a transvaginal ultrasound. They listened to her moans and gasps as the probe rubbed against her genitals. They watched as Dr. Miloza stimulated her clitoris and vagina with his fingers. But Olivia knew the worst was to come.

In the video, they could see her right hand being released from its restraint. And then they watched buxom American girl masturbate. As she vigorously rubbed her clit, she admitted to wanting to be spanked. Not only on her ass but also on her pussy. She also admitted that she enjoyed having such a large group of men watching her masturbate.

Lieutenant Petrov said something to in Vulmonian and Dr. Brovachik stopped the video.

The Lieutenant walked over to the foot of the exam table and glared down at Olivia. "Did you know," he quietly seethed, "That one of the most serious offenses, here in Vulmonia, is lying to the police?"

"But I didn't ..." she began, but stopped when he held up his hand.

"I just asked you a few minutes ago if you'd ever want to do anything sexual with a group of men. And you said no. Then I asked if you'd ever want to be spanked. On your cunt or anywhere else. And you said no."

"But ..." Olivia desperately tried to explain.

"And now I have just watched a video of you not only admitting to wanting those thing. You masturbate to those things!" he bellowed at her.

"Dr. Carolia drugged me," she sobbed. "I never wanted to say those things out loud."

"That's not the point," he reprimanded her. "The point is that I asked you if you wanted those things and you said no. And that was clearly a lie."

Dr. Brovachik piped up, "Dr. Carolia wrote in his email to Dr. Miloza, that after the lecture was over and they finished filming, he gave your buttocks a severe spanking."

"What?" Olivia squeaked.

"Then he writes that after the spanking, you rubbed yourself against his fingers until you had an orgasm," Dr. Brovachik added.

The four men turned and stared at Olivia. Olivia closed her eyes and cringed in humiliation.

"Get up off the table," Lieutenant Petrov ordered. Olivia pulled her feet out of the gynecological stirrups and climbed down from the table. She stood in front of the doctor and three police men. Her arms hung limply at her sides. She lowered her eyes and looked down at the ground.

The lieutenant gestured to Officer Letov. The officer walked behind Olivia and pulled her hands behind her back. Olivia could feel cool metal against the skin of her wrists as Officer Letov snapped a pair of handcuffs on her.

"Olivia Williams, you are under arrest for prostitution, public nudity, making false allegations, lying to the police and wasting police time and resources," the lieutenant rattled off the charges. "You will remain in police custody here at Nulmara City Police Station until you stand trial in front of a judge."

Olivia began to weep. There was not anything she could think of to say in her defense. The video of her pleasuring herself and talking about her dark fantasies seemed to destroy any and all of her credibility. How could anyone possibly believe she did not want to be spanked or have group sex after hearing what she said on the video.

Officer Amelin continued to film with the video recorder. Officer Letov opened the door of the medical examination room. He walked back over to Olivia. "I'm going to have to escort you to one of our holding cells," he said. He was just about to grab her left upper arm, but then thought better of it. Instead, he reached towards her left breast and pinched her nipple between his thumb and index finger.

"Ow!" Olivia squealed.

He gave her nipple a firm tug forcing her to step forward. As he continued to pull on her teat, she had no choice but to follow him out of the exam room and into the hallway. Leading her by her tit, he escorted her through the police station toward the holding cells. Olivia looked down and blushed in embarrassment as they passed by police officers and other staff who worked at the station. They all stopped and stared at the nude American girl with the ample assets.

When they finally arrived at the holding cell where Olivia was to be kept, Officer Letov released her nipple and gave both of her breasts a firm squeeze. Olivia winced. He then laughed and smacked her on her bottom before removing her handcuffs.

Olivia walked over to the bare cot in the corner of the cell, sat down and tried to cover herself with her hands.

As Officer Letov closed the door to her cell he said, "Get some sleep. Judge Thorsky is scheduled to be presiding over at the courthouse tomorrow. He's extremely conservative. He hates sluts. He also hates Americans. He won't go easy on you." And with that, the police officer locked the door to her cell.

Olivia laid down on the cot and cried herself to sleep.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
8 Comments
merrySMmerrySMalmost 2 years ago

Yes, ;) this chapter is absurd, but still great to read. My favorite author is ynhumiliateher (sp?) who wrote Lisa Liu series. This series is in the same vein, the main character can't catch a break. And is placed in all sorts of ridiculous sexual predicaments. Perfect.

As for anonymous "rape culture".

What are you doing here? Why are you reading erotica and ESPECIALLY non consensual smut?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Well-written ...

... both Your erotic fantasy story and Your response (from 10th)

Still wondering where this drive pro censorship comes from?

If readers are not be trusted to differentiate between a fantasy tale

(that tale by no way promotes rape ... it makes clearly evident what is abuse ... and what makes a dysfunctional set of values and judicial system)

and reality, maybe they are also not be trusted to vote? Moreover, then they should also not to be trusted to judge on content. In my view, following the starting objection rationale leads into absurd. And a tyrannic system that is a lot less fun to live in than ours where we have the option to read (or not read) about Vulmonia.

Thank You , Morgan Ellis, for sharing Your thoughts and tales with us

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Thank you for your thoughts

Thank you for your thoughts and explanations about the fantasy story. Olivia is going through one hell of a ride in this fictional country and I am pleased to know that the author is writing the story as just pure fantasy and are not the real actions of society in general. Perhaps in previous chapters I was caught up in the rape and humiliation that Olivia is going through and projecting it on reality. I apologize after reading some further comments from Morgan_Ellis about his thoughts and concerns about the plight of Olivia, that I was judging too harshly.

Morgan_EllisMorgan_Ellisover 5 years agoAuthor
What were you expecting?

@ Anonymous #3: Do you know what category this story is found in? It is in the "NonConsent" category. Do you know what "NonConsent" means? Do you know what "fantasies" are? Please google the term "NonConsent." After learning what the term "NonConsent" means, then please google the word "fantasy."

I am a huge supporter of the "Me Too" movement. I do not condone sexual assault in real life. I would never want anyone to ever be raped in real life.

If a NonConsent scenario were to ever take place in real life, it should only occur as role-play between two consenting adults. They should use a safe word. They should respect each other's limits. And they should agree on what is to take place during the role-play ahead of time.

You do not have any business telling people what they can read or what they can write. This story takes place in a fictitious country populated by fictitious characters. No one in real life is actually getting raped. And no one in real life is not believing Olivia ... because she isn't real ... because she's a made up character ... in a made up country ... in a made up story.

Not everyone will be turned on by this story. But I am (which is why I write it) and many of the readers are. I know this because they write me and tell me via email and comments and feedback.

If you are so horrified and turned off and convinced that I am promoting and encouraging rape culture, may I ask what exactly are you doing in the NonConsent category? Literotica has thousands of stories to choose from and you read my story that's in the NonConsent category and you accuse me of promoting rap culture.

Are you telling me that you are going through all of the stories in the NonConsent category here on Literotica and leaving comments lecturing the authors about rape culture?

May I suggest a different theory? Deep down inside, you are actually turned on and titillated by nonconsensual fantasies. However, rationally you know that you would never want such a fantasy acted out in real life because it would be extremely traumatic and harmful. So you put up a facade of, "Oh my god, this story is terrible, it promotes rape culture. Ew! I hate it." Me thinks the lady (or man) doth protest too much.

A good question to ask might be why is it that we often have violent or humiliating sexual fantasies? One theory is that our minds eroticize what we fear most. It's a coping mechanism. Rationally, we all fear violence and humiliation. Because violence and humiliation are terrible. However, if we begin to associated violence and fear with eroticism, we no longer find those things to be as scary. Instead, we feel more turned on than scared.

So it would make sense if you were both disgusted and turned on by this story at the same time.

So, to summarize, this story is a fictitious fantasy. No, I am not going to stop writing it. No, it does not promote rape culture - that's ridiculous. You need to learn what a fantasy is. I personally believe you are turned on by it. (If not, what on earth are you doing reading stories categorized under "NonConsent?") If you truly find this story upsetting and not a turn on, you need to stay far away from NonConsent stories and read something more vanilla. Maybe try "Loving Wives" or "Erotic Couplings" or something more conventional and mainstream. I hope I was able to clear a few things up for you. Take care!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rape culture

I understand that this is fiction, but all this is doing is promoting rape culture. Women aren’t believed and stories like this further push the idea that women lie and falsely accuse men of rape (granted, some do, but that’s not the point) and go to great lengths to do so.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend How my mom's bf ultimately seduced me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Teams Colliding Pt. 01: Bus Ride Forced to share a crowded bus, Anne gets screwed.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories