Olivia in Vulmonia Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why'd you stop?" she gasped.

"You actually want to cum?" Gregus asked in surprise. "You want to have an orgasm in front of all these people?"

"Please!" Olivia implored. "Just let me cum! Please, I really really need to cum!"

"You're sure? You're sure you want to cum right now?"

"YES!" Olivia rasped, she was almost out of breath.

"Alright," Gregus said. "We'll let you come if you look up."

"What are you talking about?" Olivia panted.

"Open your eyes and look up," Gregus repeated his instruction.

Olivia slowly opened her eyes and began tilting her face upwards. The fingers resumed rubbing her Gspot and the hand once again made contact with her cunt. Olivia aggressively jerked her hips back and forth, bringing her body back to the edge of climax.

However, as her eyes began to focus on the sight in front of her, a feeling of dread began to take over her entire being.

"What?" she shrieked. "Noooo!"

Standing before her was Judge Thorsky, Dr. Miloza, Luke, and a man in a dark suit with an American flag pin on his lapel.

"Olivia?!" Judge Thorsky gasped with a mixture of shock, anger and disapproval.

"Oh god no!" Olivia raggedly gasped. "Oh my fucking god! I'm going to cum!" All of the muscles in her body clenched. Olivia had no control whatsoever over the words flying out of her mouth, due to being in such a state of sexual excitement. "I'm cumming!!" she cried out. "I'M CUMMING! NOOOOOO!!"

Her pussy rapidly contracted and her clitoris throbbed and pulsed. She ground her cunt into the palm of the hand in order to milk every last ounce of pleasure from her climax. She panted heavily.

As she slowly came back down from her orgasm, she tried to catch her breath. As she peered up at the furious face of the judge, she knew that he did not approve at all of what he had just witnessed.

Officer Letov informed Sergov and Gregus that their time was up. One of them gave Olivia's left buttock a firm squeeze. The other gave her a friendly pat right on her pussy. Before walking down the stairs, they both turned around and grinned at her.

"Miss Williams," began the cross judge, "When I spoke with you earlier, you told me that you absolutely detested this punishment. You claimed that you derived no pleasure from it whatsoever. You said that it was so unpleasant, you had already learned your lesson."

Then the judge gestured to the physician standing beside him. "I brought Dr. Miloza here with me to check your body for signs of arousal. But I can clearly see for myself that not only are you aroused, not only do you find this pleasurable, but this 'punishment' is so erotic for you, you've actually climaxed right before our very eyes!" he said exasperated.

Olivia's face burned crimson. She lowered her eyes as the tears rolled down her cheeks.

The judge continued, "Shortly before coming here, I was contacted by Mr. Davis of the American embassy."

The man in the dark suit with the American flag pin stepped forward. "Uh, hello," the man said somewhat awkwardly with a bewildered look on his face. "I'm Mark Davis. I'm a diplomat with the American embassy. Mr. Pounding," he gestured at Luke, "came to my office this afternoon. He claimed that there was an American girl who needed help. He said that you were in distress and that you found the punishment you were receiving to be very ... upsetting," he said skeptically.

"Please," Olivia pleaded. "Just because my body is reacting in a certain way, that doesn't mean that I enjoy this. Ever since arriving in Vulmonia, every situation I have found myself in has been absolutely traumatizing! Please help me!"

"Well, if every situation you've found yourself in has been traumatic, maybe the problem isn't Vulmonia. Maybe the problem is YOU!" Judge Thorsky snapped at her. "The Vulmonian people are know for being kind, accommodating and hospitable. However, you seem to be the one who cannot stay out of trouble!"

"I'm sorry!" Olivia sniveled. "I didn't mean to imply that Vulmonians aren't good people. But please, Mr. Davis, please help me get out of here. I don't want to do anymore time naked in the pillory. I don't want to be paddled. I just want to go home to America. Please help me!" she pleaded.

"I originally came here with the intention of trying to get you released early," Mr. Davis said. "I assumed this sort of punishment would have been beyond disturbing and embarrassing for a typical American girl." He emphasized the word 'typical' as he looked at her with a raised eyebrow. "His Honor and I discussed it and we both came to an agreement. We decided that we would come here and see if you were turned off and repulsed by being in this situation. That would prove if you had lost your preference for exhibitionism and other sexually deviant behavior. It would show us whether or not you had learned your lesson. If that had been the case, we would have let you out of the pillory and you'd have been exempted from the paddling. But ..." He trailed off as he let out a disappointed sigh. He narrowed his eyes as he looked down at the young American teen. "It is clear to me, by what I've just witnessed, that you find this situation not only enjoyable, but it in fact brought you to climax," he said incredulously. "I almost could not believe my eyes when I saw you cum just now."

"So you see, Miss Williams," said the judge, "We must complete your punishment. We cannot have you leave here only having felt pleasure. That would only re-enforce your promiscuous tendencies. I think a good hard paddling is what you need so that your mind will associate public nudity with pain. You'll never be tempted to expose yourself in public again," Judge Thorsky declared.

"But I don't feel pleasure!" Olivia cried. "I've hated this whole experience!"

"Did we not just see you have an orgasm!" the judge admonished her.

"You didn't just have an orgasm," Mr. Davis said hesitantly. "You actually begged for those men to give you one. I've never seen anything like that before in my life - a young girl, naked in public, begging older men to touch her body and make her climax." The American diplomat shook his head in disbelief.

"I couldn't help it," Olivia wailed. "It was the way they were touching me. My body couldn't help but react like that," she explained, trying to hold back sobs.

"It is true," Dr. Miloza spoke up. "You cannot help the way your body reacts to physical stimulation. It would be like rubbing pepper under someone's nose and then expecting them not to sneeze."

Olivia looked up at the tall slim doctor in surprise. Was he actually taking her side?

"However," Dr. Miloza continued, "In your case, you were actually asking for the 'pepper.' You were demanding the stimulation. The act of asking for it was of your own free will."

"So then it's settled," said the judge. "When you finish your time in the pillory, which won't take much longer, you will be paddled by Lieutenant Petrov. Hopefully THAT will teach you not to walk around in public with your tits and pussy exposed."

"No! Please!" Olivia sobbed.

Luke shrugged and said, "Sorry, I tried."

"Now, after your paddling," continued Judge Thorsky, "Officers Amelin and Letov will escort you to my chambers at the courthouse. Mr. Davis, Mr. Pounding, and I have something we want to discuss with you. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised," the judge said almost cheerfully.

"What?" Olivia managed to ask through her tears.

"You'll have to wait and see," said Judge Thorsky. "But I think you'll find that we Vulmonians can be extremely merciful. We've come up with an idea for an arrangement that will be of great benefit for you." Then the judge looked over at Mr. Kholod, who was standing off to the side looking surprised and somewhat irritated. "Your attorney should join as well. I'm sure he'll want to weigh in on what we've decided."

"Of course, Your Honor," the public defender replied.

"Very well then," said Judge Thorsky. "We'll be seeing you very soon," he said to Olivia. He then turned around and exited the platform followed by Dr. Miloza and Mr. Davis of the American embassy.

"Don't worry," Luke said to her. "Even though we couldn't get you out of your paddling, I'm still going to help you out."

"What do you mean?" Olivia asked.

"You'll see," he said and then descended the steps.

Olivia's mind was racing. If she was still going to be paddled, what did he mean that he was going to help her? Did he find away to get her out of her three days community service? Was she going to be bound back home for America tomorrow? Would that not be nice! Olivia could not wait to get away from the small Eastern European country forever.

"What did I tell you about contacting the American embassy?" said a quiet angry voice from behind.

Olivia looked up. "I'm sorry, Mr. Kholod," said Olivia, her heart thumping. "That American man had already offered to contact the embassy before you told me not to."

"How do you think this is going to look for me?" her lawyer asked.

"What do you mean?" Olivia asked, confused.

"I am your public defender. It is my job to negotiate with the judge. But now that you've gone and gotten an American diplomat involved, it looks like I can't do my job properly."

"No," Olivia frantically shook her head. "I don't think anyone would ever think that."

"This is probably the most high profile criminal case that Vulmonians have seen all year. The whole country is watching me and how I handle this case. And you go and seek help from someone else behind my back."

"No ..."

He cut her off, "Maybe you don't want my help. Maybe you think you don't need me to navigate the Vulmonian legal system for you."

"That's not ..."

"Perhaps you'd like it if I took myself off your case," he suggested through gritted teeth.

"I don't want that! I still need your help," Olivia said, beginning to panic. The last thing she needed was her public defender quitting her case.

The lawyer shoved a thick thumb up his client's ass. Olivia squealed in pain and surprise. "You disobey me one more time and I'm quitting your case! You hear me?" he snarled, twisting his thumb clockwise.

"I promise," Olivia grunted, "I'll do anything you say!"

Officer Letov said something to the attorney in Vulmonian. Mr. Kholod removed his thumb from Olivia's rectum. "Time for the next two men to have their turn," he said curtly. "There isn't much time left before your paddling." The public defender walked over and stood next to the two policemen.

Olivia stared down at the ground. The day felt like it was never going to end. Then she heard two young male voices laughing and speaking excitedly in Vulmonian. She looked up.

To her horror it was Mr. Yavlov and Mr. Vlangar - two of Dr. Miloza's fourth year medical students. They were among the four med-students who had used her body to practice performing pelvic exams. They had helped to give her two enemas. And they also assisted during Dr. Carolia's humiliating lecture class.

They smiled wickedly down at her before handing their money over to Officer Amelin.

"Funny running into you here!" Mr. Yavlov said with mock surprise.

"We've missed you!" exclaimed Mr. Vlangar.

Could this day get any worse, Olivia thought bitterly to herself.

Then Olivia looked down at the crowd in the town square. She noticed that a police car had pulled up and parked at the far end of the square. The front door on the driver's side opened. She saw the large imposing figure of Lieutenant Petrov exit the vehicle. He opened one of the doors to the back seat and pulled an object out from the squad car. A wooden paddle. It was wide and thick with holes drilled into it. As he assertively strode across the town square towards the platform, Olivia could feel her stomach drop. She feared she might throw up. Things were soon going to get much much worse.

12