Olympus has Fallen Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Freya, don't do that," Kara said. "We will take care of him, we promise."

"That's what I am afraid of," Freya said. "Look, I know the boy is cute and all, and Great Mother Gaia, he is talented, but..., he is going to be a problem. Sure, he has been entertaining tonight, but, I am sure he will turn out to be just another male pig. Don't we have enough of that bullshit to contend with from the furry little fuckers we live with now?"

"No, Freya," Kara said, "He is different." Crawling up next to the still sleeping Peander, she blocked his body with hers, and added, "He will be good, I swear. He won't turn out as worthless as the men of the North. I just know he won't."

Others joined in, and soon, Peander was covered by ten naked beauties, all with long sad faces, and all blocking the snoozing Greek from Brunhilde's wrath.

"Alright, Freya," Brunhilde said, "What more proof do you need? See what is happening here? Just having this little butt-fucker around for one night has turned these vicious warrior Goddesses into a bunch of giggling schoolgirls. Obviously, once their clams have been tickled, they will just roll over and go limp!"

"I do see that, but...," Freya added as her face softened. She glanced down at Peander, smirked and added, "I understand their instincts. As the Goddess of Love, I am of course easily persuadable by displays of such exquisite carnal talent. I really am torn here, kill or castrate? I am torn!"

"Yeah," Brunhilde said, "torn..., and weak!"

"You forget yourself, Bitch!" Freya snapped as Brunhilde went silent.

"OK, Girls," Freya continued as she turned to the crowd covering the snoozing Peander, "there appears to be a conflict here. Brunhilde wants to kill this boy, and Mist wants him to live, and I, well, frankly, I am vacillating. I see both sides."

"Please, Freya," Jolla said, "let's keep him."

"Yes, Freya," Kara added, "he worked such magic on our bodies. Surely you, as the Goddess of Love understand that! Those smelly Mother-fuckers we normally have to deal with are clumsy oafs compared to this boy."

"Yes...," Freya said as she nodded. "But, my point is, once he has gotten used to our charms, he will end up just being yet another doofus focused on emptying his balls. He may be a Maestro tonight, but in a few weeks..., he will be just as awful as Odin and the rest of the gang."

"He won't, I promise," Jolla cried.

"Well," Freya said, "If we do keep him, the balls have got to go. That is my condition."

"Well," Jolla said as Kara and the others nodded. "if you think that is the only way, it beats nothing."

Freya nodded at Brunhilde, who grinned and lifted her sword up over her head. "It's about fucking time. Now..., goodbye balls!"

"Wait!" Mist screamed.

"Oh for fuck's sake," Brunhilde yelled. "What now? What crazy reason are you going to give for allowing your Greek toy to keep his jewels now?"

"Well," Mist said, "if the theory is that he will turn into just another swine once he gets used to us, and my theory is, without a hope of release, he will turn out to suck as a lover, I propose a contest."

"A contest?" Freya said, raising her eyebrow. "Oooo, I love games! What kind of contest?"

"Yeah, what's your angle here, Bitch," Brunhilde growled.

"Well, first, it isn't fair to Peander to take his manhood without at least allowing him one more shoot. We owe him at least that," Mist said.

"She has a point there," Jolla said as Freya nodded.

"So, let's put Peander to the test. I say we give him the opportunity to service us all one more time."

"I like the sound of that," Jolla said with a toothy grin.

"And...," Mist added, "we shall service him at the same time. If he can make it through our gauntlet of 69, and give us all an orgasm without spilling his seed, he gets to keep his balls. If he shoots before the end, however, it will be the last spooge he ever spills, and Brunhilde can take his balls."

"And what if he shoots before getting any of us off?" Brunhilde growled. "Can I kill him then?"

"Well..., that seems fair," Freya said as she nodded. Grinning, she turned to Mist and said, "You know girl, I like it! You really are smart? Did this come from another book?"

Mist nodded as Brunhilde fumed.

Freya said, "Wonderful! This contest shall commence, and, to add some extra incentive to our girls for this game, I will grant the Valkyrie who empties his balls, Peander as her prize. He will become her own private Eunuch Slave."

The Valkyries all erupted into a cheer, and then went quiet when Freya added, "And Mist..., if he makes it through your contest, I will give him to you, intact. He may keep his balls and you can do with him as you please. He will be your exclusive property."

"Oh, Freya," Mist cried, "that is wonderful!"

Freya's eyes flashed when she added, "Yes, but, my condition is, you have to go last. It's only fair you know."

Mist smiled and nodded, as she glared over at Brunhilde who was smoldering in her rage. Brunhilde's rage abated, and she smiled, when Freya added, "Don't get too cocky, girl. In that same spirit of fairness, I have decided to let Brunhilde go first!"

Mist's face dropped and now it was Brunhilde's turn to gloat.

Brunhilde walked over to Freya, and whispered, "You are being quite generous here. I think you indulge Mist too much. She is very young, you know."

Freya smirked, and whispered back, "Yes, she is young, but she is clever. But..., she isn't that clever."

"Oh?" Brunhilde said.

Freya said, "Do you really think Peander is going to make it through this ordeal? Look, he might be able to get you off without shooting, I am counting on that as I want the boy alive. But," she added as she pointed at herself, "what man, or God, can resist a blowjob from the Goddess of Love? Especially after having been assaulted by all of the Valkyries beforehand." As Freya licked her lips, she said, "Trust me, I will suck that boy dry in twenty seconds."

Brunhilde laughed as she and Freya turned towards Peander, who finally was waking up.

The young Greek guard instantly went hard as his eyes drunk in the amazing sight. All around him, gloriously naked and obviously aroused beauties were staring at him and licking their lips. The burning lust in their eyes, and their erect nipples and long flowing blonde hair cascading down their shoulders had his balls quivering. Even more arousing, the intensity of their glare was overwhelming. It was similar to the glower a ravenous wolf has when suddenly coming across an abandoned baby lamb.

"Ah, you are up!" Freya called. "So, my little pet, are you ready to serve us all again this morning?"

"Oh yes, Great Goddess," Peander said. "I can think of nothing I would want more."

"Wonderful," Freya said as she placed her foot on his chest, and he lovingly kissed the top of her sole. "Ah, you are a charmer, boy. You know, I am going to root for you."

"Root for me?" he said as he looked up at her with a confused look on his face.

"Yes," Mist said as she rushed over to Peander and whispered into his ear. "Save your seed for me, boy. It is really important."

Peander, his eyes continuing to dart around the room, drinking in the glorious sights of such exquisite bare naked beauty, said, "I will try, Goddess. I will try."

"You better fucking do more than try, boy!" Mist snapped. "If you shoot your load, they are going to take your balls!"

"What!" Peander screamed as he sat up, his cock suddenly growing even harder as it seemed to instantly comprehend the danger. "What do you mean by that?"

"That's right, fucker!" Brunhilde cackled as she shoved Mist over to the corner and stood over his face. "So you might as well lay back and enjoy this. I am going to milk you dry in no time, so it is stupid to try and fight it. Don't you want your last orgasm to at least be enjoyable?"

Peander was transfixed. Brunhilde, towering over him in like a terrifying citadel of erotic death, was astounding. Her firm full breasts proudly displayed, punctuated by her diamond hard nipples, he could smell her arousal the arousal from her bare pussy as he watched her honey drip down her inner thighs. His mind swirled as he could not completely understand what was happening, but, when he suddenly had his arms and legs pulled out straight, and felt them being tied down, he knew things had taken a sinister turn. Glancing up, he could not help to drool, as the most perfect ass he ever had seen in his life began to descend over his face. Taking her womanhood full into his mouth, he sighed as he began to slurp her rose like an overripe watermelon. Brunhilde shivered and grunted as he began.

"I will give you a second to get started boy," Brunhilde said with a laugh. As she rode his face she simultaneously slicked her hands with a huge dollop of slippery seal milk. When she lathered up Peander's balls and cock with the milk, and felt him twitch, and heard his gurgly moan come up from between her sopping thighs, she snarled in a malicious grin. Glaring over at Mist as she started stroking Peander, she said, "This is going to be too fucking easy!"

*****

Back in the cave on Montserrat, Aetina and the other fire nymphs were sprawled in a clump of naked, exhausted and quivering female flesh. Laying together on the center island of Euphrosyne's lake, each enjoying the tingles of pleasure that continued to ripple through their cunts. As they recovered, a perpetual shower of fresh wisteria pedals rained down from the ceiling over the glorious bodies, and they collectively sighed. All were spent beyond endurance. Their fire pussies finally quenched by thousands of years of devoted worship.

Their slave, Ares; still trapped in Demetrius form, and unable to cum, had given them all no end of pleasure. For longer than any of them could remember; after all, who could keep track of such things in this bizarre bubble in time; they had each been sucked and fucked into oblivion by either the willing tongue, or his never-softening cock, of their captive.

Still chained into his torture chair, the mechanical dildo continuing to wreak havoc in his ass, Ares mind was goo. He was gone. It was too much, even for a God, to handle. His arousal thrust well beyond the point of even divine endurance, he snapped. Now, he was merely a thing, a chained cock bound to an iron chair. For thousands of years, one Fire nymph after another had straddled his face and ridden his manhood. Unable to cum, or even reduce his arousal, his sanity flittered away and he was reduced to just a shuddering mass of utter, desperate need.

The fire nymphs, notoriously unable to satiate, had reached their limit too, and for the first time since they had arrived, had decided to take a break.

"It's a shame our slave here still hasn't blown his load," Aetina said to one of the Nymphs. "It is such a shame."

"It is," the Nymph replied. "And, well, I feel we owe him at least one good release before we leave. I mean, just look at his balls! Have you ever seen any redder or fuller in your life?"

"I can't say that I have," Aetina replied. Laughing, she added, "They make old Hephaestus look like a toddler just emerging from an ice bath."

"Yes, and we should probably get to it. I mean, we should probably go soon," the Nymph said. "I know time has no meaning here, but we have been here a while."

"We have," Aetina said. "Too long, and, I will be frank, my honey cave is nearly empty." Grinning as she looked over at Ares, she said, "But, I am going to make it my mission to give this slave of ours at least one good shoot before we leave. I mean, after all, it is a matter of pride! No man, nor God, has been able to last more than twenty minutes inside my fiery silk cavern! But this fucker has shattered all records!"

"True."

"So," Aetina said as she pulled a flowery garland off of a nearby tree, "I want you to lash me to that boy for one last big fuckfest before we depart."

"What?" the Nymph asked. "Why?"

"Because I don't trust myself," Aetina said. "Once I cum, I usually want to stop, but..., this one here is a hard case. Obviously he needs a lot of stimulation, so I am just going to have to ride that bastard into his Cobra spits. In order to do that, I will need to be tied to that big old dick of his so I can finish what we started. Once he shoots, we can all leave."

"Are you sure about this?" the Nymph asked. "I mean, what if..."

"Nope! My mind is made up. Tie me to him, and, no matter how much I beg or plead, don't let me off until you see his sperm oozing out of my cooch. It's the only way. We have our reputations to think of, you know. We can't let it get around that some MORTAL outlasted the notorious Fire Nymphs can we?"

"I guess you are right. I will do as you wish, Aetina," the nymph replied as she woke the others, and they walked over to Ares.

Ares, now surrounded by the Fire Nymphs could only drool and bark. Their gorgeous bodies serving only to enflame his unquenchable lust further, and increasing his torment. Aetina sighed as she stroked his cheek. "Don't worry boy, you will like this," she said as she slowly lowered her warm wet womanhood onto his iron hard cock. Moaning as she was filled up, she nodded to the others and they tied her to the chair with Ares. Now she could continue to rock her pussy up and down on Ares, but could not get away.

After an hour or two of Ares slamming into her, she was panting, her toes starting to curl as she held back the flood of her own orgasm. She knew that if she came, this job would be much harder, so she fought the urge and clamped down tight on his shaft. Ares sobbed, as tears of frustration ran down his cheek and he screamed, "Gabba snarldoogle, enchilada supreme with extra Guacamole!"

"What in the fuck did that mean," one of the Nymphs cried. Aetina shook her head and giggled as she continued to ride him, bouncing her gorgeous red tits free as her flickering flaming nipples teased Ares chest.

"It must mean I am getting close," Aetina panted out as she continued her pace. "I am sure in just a couple more strokes he —"

Aetina winced and the other Nymphs fell to the ground as the great blast of the Horn of Calamitous alarm sent shockwaves through the cave. The sound, the loudest noise ever to be heard on earth, rocked the cave like a reed in a hurricane. The shower of wisteria from the ceiling turned from a gentle rain into a blizzard of purple, as a huge crack formed in the ceiling. The perfumed waters churned and the orchards of fruit trees swayed as the horn blasted.

"What in the fuck was that?" one of the Nymphs cried as she looked up to the ceiling and screamed. Her eyes went wide as she shrieked, "Oh shit, look! The exit is blocked! We are trapped in here!"

The other nymphs all flew to the ceiling in terror to investigate. It was bad. It was beyond bad. The blast of the horn had caused an avalanche outside of the cave and a huge boulder had rolled over the mouth of the cavern. Now it was completely blocked, sealing them inside.

Several of the nymphs shoved against the stone with all of their strength but it was no use. Nothing would move it, especially nothing from inside. It would take a divine force to release them from this prison. The stone would have to be moved from the outside, but, given that a second outside the cave meant thousands of years inside, it could take billions of years to get out. They were royally and totally fucked, although none knew just how fucked yet.

"What in the hell are we going to do now?" one of the Nymphs said as they hovered near the ceiling.

"I don't know, but..., Aetina will know. I know she—"

The Nymphs were interrupted by the sudden earsplitting screams of Aetina bubbling up from below. As they all turned and looked down, their red flaming eyes grew wide at the terrible sight. Aetina, lashed to Ares, was covered in a dark misty mass. Every pore of her body had erupted in billowing black clouds of thick acrid smoke. She was cumming, and as her orgasm ripped through her body like a raging wildfire, sweat poured off of her and burst into a dark mist on her skin.

Ares, tormented by the call of the Horn, thrashed wildly in his chair, thrusting his cock up relentlessly into Aetina, like Hephaestus working his anvil in his forge. It was all too much for poor Aetina, obviously, and her lust damn broke and her honey flowed out of her like lava erupting from a volcano. Tied as she was, she could not get away and the overwhelming sensual sensations shattered her mind.

When the Nymphs flew down to untie her, they gasped when they discovered the vines they had used to lash her to Ares had turned to stone. The scorching heat from her nuclear orgasm had fused them into volcanic rock. Aetina and Ares were stuck fast, and the Fire Nymph screeched in agonizing pleasure as Ares continued to desperately plunge up into her like a madman, bucking her crotch like a rabid horse released from his pen.

*****

Mist smiled as she licked her lips. The past few hours had her knuckles white, as she was sure poor Peander would explode and be a ball-less Eunuch. But, to her surprise, he had performed beyond any of the Valkyries expectations. Most satisfying to Mist, however, had been seeing old Brunhilde fall to his oral attentions, especially since it was only after just a few minutes. Brunhilde always could talk such shit, and boy did she fail spectacularly!

Brunhilde had been so sure of herself. Laughing malevolently as she stroked and sucked poor Peander, the look on the fearsome Valkyries' face when the first flow of her honey started, and her toes curled, and she could not contain her unexpected orgasm, was priceless. When Brunhilde shuddered and collapsed forward, her hand still stroking Peander as she shivered out the last of her pleasure waves, Freya stepped forward and kicked her hand away.

"That's enough, Brunhilde!" Freya laughed. "The boy got you off, fair and square..., and...," she said before she paused and squatted down to inspect Peander's jewels. "I see his balls are still full as an unmilked she-goat, and his cock is dry as a bone. Now, get off of him and let the next girl have a go."

Brunhilde's face burned with shame. Uncharacteristically, she hung her head and silently slunk over to a corner of the tent to sulk. To Mist, this first victory was the sweetest, and she could not help but descend into a fit of uncontrollable giggling at the fearsome Valkyrie's fall. To her further relief, and astonishment, each Valkyrie after Brunhilde had succumbed the same way; all shaking and moaning as Peander licked them into a creamy satisfaction, the determined Greek holding his cum back with all of his will. How is he managing to do this? It is impossible! IMPOSSIBLE!

Peander was completely soaked. Covered in panicky sweat, brought on by the terror of losing his manhood, he was also saturated with an ocean of Valkyrie honey. His legs were tense and his breathing labored as he struggled to hold back the ocean of spooge that fought to rocket out of his sacks. His mind was blank as he continued to offer prayers to Euphrosyne for help, as he knew he was coming to the end of his tether. Now briefly uncovered from multiple horny Valkyries, he lay twitching and moaning on the floor. He only had to survive Freya's assault before facing Mist.

"Girl," Freya said with a laugh as she looked at Mist, "this contest idea of yours was genius! I have never enjoyed watching such a spectacle in my life."

"I am glad you approve, your Majesty," Mist replied. "But..., you will go easy on him, won't you. He has struggled so long. I will be honest; I don't know how he has not hosed us all down in spooge by now. No man I have ever been with could withstand all of this."

"I agree," Freya said. "Great Lords of Chaos knows, Odin, the one-eyed wonderboy wouldn't last ten seconds under this treatment."