Olympus has Fallen Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, you will let him—"

"—Oh, no!" Freya said with a glint in her eye. "I have my reputation to consider of course," she added as she licked her lips. "I am the Norse Goddess of love! How could I show my face if I couldn't suck him off quickly? Plus..., I love a challenge, and this boy seems to look like quite a formidable one."

"Yes, Freya," Mist said as she dropped her face. Glancing over to Peander, twitching and moaning, harder than any man she had ever seen, she gulped. How could he, or any man, resist Freya? Her whole being was imbued with lust and desire? To resist cumming during a blowjob from the Goddess of love? It is impossible! The boy is doomed!

Freya stepped over the sleeping Valkyries, all laying sprawled and naked, great grins painted on their faces by utter sexual satisfaction. As she stood over Peander, she looked down at him warmly, and ran her toes up his shaft. When he flinched and she felt his scalding hot cock between her toes, she closed her eyes, and said "Mmmmm, I am going to enjoy this!"

Slowly she lowered her gorgeous, perfect round ass onto Peander's face, wiggling it as she felt his velvety tongue run a long lick up her slit. "My, my, you are good! Now..., I am going to be sporting, and let you get a little head start before I start sucking you off. I certainly don't want this contest over before it begins, you know."

Peander swallowed hard and continued to lick, running his tongue over her love nub in a long continuous circle eight. He moaned as her honey flowed into his mouth. Her erotic perfume and sweetness of her taste was more delicious than an orchard full of fresh peaches in August.

Freya rocked her hips back and forth in a tight circle as Peander worked his oral magic. She was impressed. He was trying so hard. She liked a tryer. He went fast when he should go fast, and lingered and slowed, when she needed to cool down. The boy knew what he was doing, and played her lady bits like a maestro. As she enjoyed his attentions, her mind filled with images of the future lessons she would make sure to have her new Eunuch slaveboy teach her wayward, one pump chump, single-eyed husband.

"Peander, baby, you are a true master of the pussy! But..., all things need to come to an end. I know it is sad that this is your last orgasm, but trust me, you would have never a better one than this! Now, just relax and let it all out. Let Momma take your seed."

She leaned forward and took one long, sizzling lick up his shaft, swirling her tongue around his glans. Instantly, Peander began to thrash, cracks forming in the spooge damn as his balls shrieked for release. As Freya's silky tongue bathed his man-meat, he moaned. Nothing he had ever experienced in his life felt better than this one divine velvety love slurp on his dick.

Freya, winking over at Mist in triumph, opened her mouth wide as she started to lower her mouth over Peander's cock. This was it, and she vowed to give this poor boy the blowjob of all blowjobs; gobbling his whole manhood in her mouth. Right as she got to the tip, however, a blaring blast hurtled through the tent, knocking her back and causing everything in the room to shake. It was the sound of the Horn of Calamitous alarm being sounded, and it was still deafening, even here, thousands of miles away from Olympus.

"What in the holy fuck was that?" Freya yelled.

Brunhilde, already donning her armor and unsheathing her sword ran to the front of the tent. Turning back, she yelled, "This is def-con 4, bitches! Everyone up! It is a full alarm!"

The next few seconds were a tornado of activity, as Valkyries leaped to their feet and began to arm themselves. They did not know what the sound was, but, they knew it was not good.

"Prepare for battle!" Brunhilde cried as she glared back at Freya, still naked and laying on top of Peander. "Well..., are you joining us?"

Freya grunted and said, "Give me a minute, will ya! I can't go from fourth gear to first so fast. I was shockingly close to cumming there for a moment. This fucker almost won!" Grinning, she glared down at Peander's cock, quivering just inches from her lips, and sighed. "Well, I guess I will have to save this puppy for later." With an evil glint in her eye, she swirled the tip of her tongue in a long wet trail over the base of Peander's balls.

Peander instantly reacted, arching his back up to the ceiling as he groaned. In the base of his stomach he felt a twinge, swirling into a tickle as it felt like thousands of ants crawling over his swollen balls and throbbing cock. In his mind, he sensed a door closing and lock engaging in his groin.

Freya stood up and said, "There we go. That will keep you nice and stoked until I come back." Grinning as she glanced down at his face, open mouthed in a long silent cry, she said, "After all, I don't want you leaking out any of that goodness before I get back." She then waved her hand over her body and armor flew up from the floor and began circling her in a great clinking, clattering cloud. First iron sheaves covered her long luscious legs before her achingly beautiful tits were housed in their shiny steel breastplates.

"OK, I'm ready," Freya said as she walked towards the flap of the tent. She glanced back at Mist, the only Valkyrie still naked, and said, "Are you coming?"

"Uh..., yeah, you all go ahead. I will be there in just a few."

"OK, but, don't get any ideas about your Greek boy there," Freya said as she pointed at Peander. "I sealed him up good. So don't think you can milk him just so you can rig the game. I know that trick!"

"Freya!" Mist cried. "Are you insinuating—"

"That you are a cheating cunt?" Freya said with a wink. "Yes! Now, get your armor on and meet us on the plains of Asgard. Something has happened, and we need all hands on deck."

Mist nodded, and got dressed, armoring her body like the others. As she heard Freya, Brunhilde and the others gallop away, she paused. When the sound of their horses faded into silence, she ran back to Peander, and knelt down beside him.

"OK, boy, do you want to keep your balls?"

"Please! Please Goddess! I-I, I can't take anymore! Please!"

Mist covered his mouth with her hand, and said, "Now listen to me, and listen to me good. I am going to untie you. And once I am gone, you need to get out of here, and it needs to be quick. There is not a lot of time, as I am sure I and the Valkyries will be back shortly. Meet me at the well of Urd in one week's time. There is going to be a world of shit that is unleashed when Freya and the others come back and find you gone. But, when they do, I am going to "volunteer" to go search for you."

"But..., but, what is this all about? The well of Urd? How will I find...," Peander said until another spasm shot through his balls and his speech trailed off into a low moan.

"It is best you not talk. Sadly, I can't do anything about your balls being sealed up, but," Mist said as she gently cupped them and jiggled them in her palm. "At least you still have them." Lightly massaging them in her hands, she added, "And they belong to me now, so I am not going to let any of those other bitches get my property!"

"But Goddess, where is this well? How will I-I- Oh great Goddess, the ache! My balls! You have to help me, sweet Goddess! I can't—"

"—Don't worry about finding the well. You will find it, trust me, and I will be waiting for you there. Once we meet up again, I will lead you out of the land of the Norse. Then you are going to lead me back to the Grace's palace on Olympus. I am fucking tired of this backward barbarian life, and you, my sexy little Greek, are my ticket out of this festering shithole." Standing up, Mist said, "So remember, boy, meet me in one week at the Well of Urd." Mist, with a big grin on her face, raised her sword and with two masterful swift slices, cut all four ropes.

Peander winced when she swung her sword, his worst fears seemingly about to be realized. He gasped in relief when he was cut free. His mouth started drooling again as another erotic spasm hit and his brain churned with a million thoughts. Where is this well of Urd? What if the Valkyries come back and cut off my balls? What did Freya mean by saying my balls were sealed up? How in the fuck am I going to get home?

After watching Mist leave, Peander lost no time and leaped up to his feet, his thoughts naturally worried that this was some elaborate trick. Naked, and hard as stone, he stumbled, his legs wobbly as three day boiled squash. When his balls throbbed again, his hand naturally flew to his dick, but once he grabbed it, he fell to the ground in pain. The touch of his hand to his cock caused his balls to start roaring like fire, a scorching inferno roasting his manhood from the inside. Instantly he let go, his plans for masturbatory relief now in tatters.

"Fuckity fuck fuck fuck!" Peander screamed as he nearly wept in frustration. His balls ached so bad, his ordeal under the insatiable pussies of the Valkyries had sent him well beyond the limits of his endurance. He wanted nothing more than to toss one off, but, this was confirmation of at least one of his million questions. Freya was right. His sperm was sealed up in his balls for the duration. Now he only hoped that somehow, someway, Mist was not lying and would meet him at this Well. Hopefully she will release him from this curse. He winced as he started getting harder as his mind conjured up the image of her tasty snatch lowering down onto his face. Shaking his head, he tried to concentrate on the non-erotic now.

Peander quickly glanced around the Spartan tent, looking for anything to use for clothing, but saw nothing. With no weapon or knife, he was helpless, and since the bearskin rugs were too unwieldy to use as covering, he was also naked. When he heard the howl of the icy wind outside of the tent, he shuddered. Traveling nude in this icy desolate wasteland was not going to be pleasant.

As he pulled back the flap on the tent, and saw the coast was clear, he got ready to leave, but stopped when he heard something behind him. There, on the table, the strongbox of Freya was thumping like an agitated hive of furious bees. Something was vibrating wildly inside. Peander smiled and nodded. Thank Zeus I heard that. All that shrunken loot might just come in handy. And, after all, it belongs to the Graces and I should return it.

Inside the dark box, Apollo screamed his silent scream. His frozen, shrunken form vibrated and sputtered as he tried to will himself free. The call of the Horn of Calamitous Alarm, once sounded, had to be answered and Apollo groaned in despair. Now he knew he would have no peace until he responded.