On Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's pretty niece showed up a few minutes later. "Hey, Steph. Sorry I didn't say hi before, but you were sawing some logs." She climbed onto Steph's bed and gave her a big hug. Even at 21, Amanda was quite the cuddler. She was such a sweet young woman, without being annoying or cloying. Steph gave her a hug back. The women chatted about Amanda's classes and a bit about the blog. Amanda reassured Stephanie that she had got the pot roast from the fridge and put it in the oven. They settled in to watch a movie on TV. It was "Death Pool," and they were soon laughing hysterically at the smartass things that Ryan Reynolds said. They both especially loved the scene where he was taking a strap-on up the rear on "Day of the Woman."

Amanda snorted. "My last boyfriend liked that. I think he was gay."

Stephanie blinked. She had never discussed sex with her husband's niece before, but she guessed at 21, it was perfectly normal for her to have an active sex life. "Why did you break up?"

Sighing, she replied, "The usual reasons. I caught him cheating. I had no idea; the bastard had me fooled. I have no idea why, he was getting everything and more from me on the regular." She grinned, "It all works out for the best, though. I heard recently that they gave each other herpes." Laughing, Amanda added, "I made a beeline for my own doctor to get tested. The blood work came back all clear. They can wallow in their little virus, for all I care."

When the movie ended, Amanda went downstairs to check on dinner. Jack entered a short while later. He bent over to kiss his wife, and then went into the shower to clean off a day's worth of dirt. He came back out a few minutes later with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Something smells good downstairs, are you cracking the whip already?"

Stephanie peered over her kindle at her handsome man. "Hardly, I'm a lady of leisure." The words were no sooner out of her mouth when Amanda walked back in with a tray.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Uncle Jack!" She blushed furiously; her uncle's body was clad only in a towel. "I was just bringing in Steph's dinner; I didn't know you'd be in here."

Jack shrugged. "Nothing you haven't seen at a beach, peanut." He squeezed her shoulder affectionately. "I'll go hide in the bathroom if that would make you more comfortable. I do want to thank you for helping us out."

Amanda grinned. Jack could appreciate her smile more now that it was no longer covered in hardware. The teen years hadn't been kind to the poor girl, but if she had been ugly duckling before, she was definitely a swan today. "I will make you up a plate. Do you want to eat in here with Steph?" At his nod, she turned to leave. "And later, can you show me where to put my stuff?"

Jack smiled. "Let me throw something on and I'll show you now. No sense in making a bunch of trips." He grabbed had some of his workout gear stored in the one drawer his wife allowed him. Grabbing a pair of running shorts and a tank, he quickly threw them on in the bathroom, and then emerged. "Come on, this way."

Amanda's suitcase and a duffle were in the hallway outside the room. Grabbing them, he carried her gear into the guest room and plopped them on the bed. He showed her the two drawers and closet space he had cleared for her. "I store my stuff in here; Stephanie allows me very little space for my clothes. I'll knock before I come in here, I won't be bursting in at odd hours, I promise. Will this be enough room?"

Assuring him it would be, Amanda returned to her unpacking. After living in tiny dorm rooms, this room was a huge amount of space. She had free use of the world's most amazing back yard and a hot tub. Most college students would kill for this sort of set-up. Once she was finished, she hurried downstairs to make up a second tray for her uncle, delivering it upstairs.

Going back down, she ate quickly, then loaded the dishwasher, and put the kitchen in order. She returned to her room, which overlooked the secret garden below. She decided to go lay out and get some early evening sun before it went down. Donning a bikini, she grabbed a pair of sunnies and a book, and then went downstairs and outside. She hurried to the back corner where the hammock was located. Seating herself, she glanced up at the windows of her Aunt and Uncle's room. Their blinds were closed, so she figured she might as well avoid getting tan lines. She removed her bikini top, then laid down and let the sun warm her skin.

At that exact moment, Jack decided to look out one of his bedroom windows to check to see if the garden needed anything. That large space took constant work. It took his eyes one minute to spy his niece laying out on the hammock. It took ten seconds longer to realize she was topless.

Whistling under his breath, Jack took a good, long look. His niece was, in a word, hot. She was thinner than he preferred, and she didn't have much on top, but it all worked her trim body, her lightly tanned skin, and that shocking blond hair. His cock stirred a bit as he wondered what it would be like to have something that young and tight squirming under him in bed. Jack felt a bit of shame at the thought, but that didn't stop him from looking a few minutes longer.

Forcing himself to pull away, Jack went into the bathroom and jerked himself off as quietly as he could. Stephanie was listening to music; he hoped it would cover up his moans. For the first time in a while, his fantasy woman wasn't the woman from the porn. His sexy niece was writhing under him as he shoved his cock into her lithe body repeatedly. He bit his mouth shut as he fired his cum into the bathroom sink. He couldn't' remember the last time he had cum so hard, there were splatters everywhere.

Out in the other room, Stephanie frowned when she heard her husband pleasuring himself. She didn't care that he tended to his needs; she considered them normal and healthy. Steph did feel bad that she couldn't help him out with it. Her doctor had been firm, no sex. She felt a bit of moisture between her thighs and grew annoyed. "Oh sure, now you're in the mood, when you can't do anything about it."

The next few days, a routine was established. Jack made breakfast and Amanda served Stephanie before she took off for classes. Jack came home at lunchtime to make sure she was fed, and then he was no sooner gone when Amanda would return home. She would work on homework until Steph was awake, then she'd work with her on the website until it was time to make dinner. Amanda had Steph create the menus, figuring it would help her understand some of the things that she would be working on for the blog. She'd serve Uncle Jack and Steph dinner, and then clean up, and the rest of the evening would be her own. She would work on homework, or having done, she would enjoy the garden. The hot tub was amazing, and she loved the hammock.

What she couldn't know was that her uncle was watching her almost every night, and then jerking himself off in the bathroom. Steph would lay in bed, frustrated, listening to her husband's hushed moans in the bathroom. Steph couldn't help but feel terrible. She loved her husband and felt like she was turning into one of those women who put their baby first to their husband's detriment.

Then one day, she had a conversation with Amanda that changed everything.

Amanda returned from class. Steph woke up earlier than usual, so she invited her husband's niece to watch another film with her. They laughingly decided on "50 Shades Darker" and mocked quite a bit of it. However, when it was over, Amanda laid back and sighed. "Yeah, it's dumb, but I could use a hot billionaire that looks just like him to give me a work out. I haven't had sex since the loser."

Steph hooted. "It could be worse; you could have your uncle in your bed and not be able to touch him."

Amanda grinned cheesily. "Oh, I wish. If he wasn't my uncle, I'd give you a run for your money. Now would be the perfect time, with you laid up and all."

Stephanie giggled. "I tell you, as horny as he's been lately, he'd probably go for it." Her hands covered her belly as the baby stirred. "I feel really bad that he's having to go without. He's a virile guy; he's used to getting it a whole lot more, but the doctor says absolutely not. Then after the baby is born, it will be nearly two months before we can even consider having sex again. He's in for a long, dry spell."

Amanda thought for a moment, and then leaned over to kiss her aunt on the cheek. "Say the word, Steph, and I'll be happy to help you both out."

Steph's eyes grew wide with surprise. "You'd do what, exactly."

Amanda shrugged her shoulders. "Uncle Jack is hot. He's horny, I'm horny, you're feeling bad about him being horny. We're related, so it's not as if I'm going to steal the man away from you. I could be a temporary solution to your problem and get myself laid at the same time."

Regarding Amanda's nonchalant expression, Stephanie could only marvel. She was only 7 years older than Amanda was, but they might as well come from different generations. Stephanie wished she had been that casual about sex. She had only had a couple of boyfriends before she met Jack. While he preferred not to discuss it, she was sure that Jack had a lot more. While she was positive her husband had been faithful to her, she knew his eye wandered from time to time. She considered it normal and healthy.

"Would this be any different?" she thought to herself. Sure, he'd be doing a lot more than checking out his niece, but if she gave them her blessing, and it ended once she was fully recovered, what would be the harm? She would feel a lot better knowing Jack's needs were being met, especially in such a controlled way. "Better that it be someone I know and trust rather than worrying about him picking up some woman in a bar." While she didn't believe he would, it was still an option. Better to be proactive.

She looked over at Amanda. "You're quite sure? You really wouldn't mind?"

Amanda shrugged a second time. "It would be fun. He's hot, and I bet he could teach me a few things." She grinned. "Knowledge is power and all that."

Laughing, Stephanie shooed her out of the room. "I'll talk to him tonight. Who knows? You may not go to bed alone." Steph winked, they both giggled and Amanda left the room.

Having no clue as to what was being cooked up behind his back, Jack came home covered head to toe with dirt as usual. He showered quickly, and then padded down the hall wrapped in his towel to grab some clothing from Amanda's bedroom. He returned and cuddled up to his wife, kissing her belly. "How's my family?"

He and Steph talked about their various days until Amanda came in with dinner. He completely missed the glance between them. After she left the room, Stephanie said with studied casualness. "She's really pretty, isn't she?"

Jack's eyes narrowed. This was one of those questions, like "Is my butt fat?" that usually got men killed. "Who?" he said, carefully.

Stifling a giggle, Steph answered him. "Amanda, silly. I was just noticing today how much better looking she is now. She was so atrocious as a teenager."

Still suspecting a trap of some sort, Jack took the middle road. "Yeah, I guess. I hadn't really noticed."

Stephanie shot him a look, one that said he was a class A idiot. "Oh right, I'm sure you noticed. You're a man who hasn't had sex in weeks; you'd notice my mother, for fuck's sake."

Rolling his eyes, Jack replied sarcastically, "Oh yeah, if you put a bag over her head and gave her a personality transplant, maybe. Are you sure she's your biological mother? Did you get switched at birth?"

Stephanie raised an eyebrow. "Not only is she my biological mother, she's your son's biological grandmother. So, watch it, sparky!"

Jack groaned. "Don't remind me!" He popped a piece of asparagus in his mouth, grinning.

Giving up all pretense at bring this up casually, since a discussion of his hot niece had turned into a discussion about her mother, Steph just blurted it out. "I think you should have sex with Amanda."

Jack's jaw dropped. "Amanda? My niece Amanda? My sister's daughter? The Amanda living in our house? That Amanda?"

Nodding, Stephanie warmed up to her argument. "She's pretty, she has a great body, and she's been horny lately since she dumped her boyfriend for cheating. She's not looking for a relationship right now, since she's staying with us, helping us out. I know you've been suffering at the lack of sex. I feel bad about it. I think it would be a good thing if we were adults about it and killed a lot of birds with one stone."

Looking dumbfounded, Jack grew exasperated. "Yeah, it's perfect, except that she's my niece, you're my pregnant wife, and I'm not going to cheat on you. I'll never be that horny."

Stephanie grew silent, and then said, "It's not cheating if I know about it and ask you to do it. It's really important to me. I hear you jerking off in the bathroom and I know you're frustrated. I can't do anything about it, but I can lend you to someone who can. Someone who won't have further designs on you because you happen to be related her. It's exactly the right thing to do."

They talked about it a couple more hours, until Jack finally gave in. He had been jerking off over his niece for days now. Once Stephanie had her mind made up, there was no getting around it. He looked at his wife, seriously. "I have a couple of conditions."

Steph nodded. "I expected as much, what are they?"

Jack said, "I'll do it once and if you feel even the slightest bit weird about it, it stops." Stephanie nodded. That only made sense. Jack went on. "Number two, once I'm done with her, I'll come back in here and sleep the rest of the night with you. Even if you're asleep, this is still my bed and where I belong."

Nodding again, Stephanie agreed. "I didn't even think of that, but I would want that as well."

Jack sighed. "I guess the only other thing I need you to know is that while I'm going to do this, try it once, it's not really what I want. What I want is to be faithful to you, but I know you, you'll need me to at least try. So, I'll fuck Amanda and I'll probably enjoy myself. But dammit, Stephanie, you're the only woman for me and I want to make sure you know it."

Stephanie leaned over as far as her large belly would allow and kissed her husband. As their breath mingled, she whispered back, "I love you, too, Jack."

Jack scooted off the bed. "You've talked to her about this?" Jack's experience was that women always discussed it first. Always. Men really had no chance. It was all that time they spent in bathrooms or whatever.

Stephanie grinned. "You have to ask?"

Sighing, Jack started for the bedroom door. "Yeah, right. I'm off, gonna go fuck my sister's first-born child for you. Crazy woman." He blew her a kiss, and then closed the door softly behind him.

Jack sighed after leaving his bedroom. He didn't know who was crazier, his wife for suggesting such a thing or him for agreeing. Part of him felt like going into Amanda's room and getting her to agree to pretend they had done it so he could get Stephanie off his case. She was like a rabid dog with a bone once she got an idea in her head. On the other hand, his dick was so hard, he could use it to pound nails in the wall.

Whatever his thoughts might have been, they all flew from his head when he walked into his niece's bedroom. She was wearing the briefest pair of panties, tiny scraps of material hardly worth of the name. Otherwise, she was completely nude. She smiled and scampered off the bed. She walked over to him slowly and stopped right before him. Jack could hardly believe it. Where was the awkward woman who blushed around him all the time? Now, she wrapped her arms around him and pressed her tight, young body to him. She stood on tiptoe to bring her face level to his. "Hey, Uncle Jack. I wasn't sure you would agree to come to my room tonight. Stephanie was sure you would."

Jack winced. "If we're going to be lovers, you should probably just call me 'Jack.'" He ran his hands up and down her nude back, stifling a groan at the feeling of her warm, smooth skin. "Before we go any further, I want you to know that while I agreed to do this tonight to make Stephanie happy and so we could both blow off some steam; I made Stephanie promise that if she has second thoughts, it all stops in the morning. So let's approach this as a one-time deal. If it happens again, great, if not, we had fun. Okay?"

Amanda answered him by biting his lower lip, then pulling him in for a kiss. He gave up all pretense at being a responsible adult. This girl was hot, and she wanted to fuck him. He was now diamond hard and he needed this, even more than Stephanie would have guessed. He mumbled something about "Condoms" with a question against her lips and she shook her head. "No need. Pill."

Jack groaned. Bareback, he was going to get some strange pussy and it was going to be bareback. Any thought he might have had about this being a bad idea fled his mind. He picked his slender niece up and she wrapped her strong legs around him. He walked across the room, carrying her to the bed. He laid her down and looked at her, marveling at her beauty. He had seen her semi-nude from his bedroom room several times now, but close, she was stunning. Her small breasts had tiny, perfect pink nipples capping them. There were no tan lines to mar their beauty. He looked her over, up and down. Her torso was so slender; there was only the slightest hint of an hourglass. Her hips were as small as her bust, her legs firm from the running she did on a regular basis. If she had any extra body fat on her, it was not immediately apparent.

He brought his hand to her small panties. Her hips lifted as he slid them down. Her pussy was shaved bare, something he had always loved. He put a hand between her legs, continuing his inspection. She parted her thighs without hesitation. He could make out her pink lips and his mouth watered. He was going down on that, no question. He pulled his shirt over his head and shed his pants. His cock sprang free and stood straight up. Amanda looked him over lustily, licking her lips unconsciously.

Jack smiled down at the vision on the bed. "I take it we both like what we see?" He climbed on top of the bed and laid down next to her. His tongue reached out to flick a pert nipple. "I know I do. You're a beautiful woman, Amanda."

Amanda smiled, nodding slowly. "I can't get used to men feeling that way about me. I was hideous just a few years ago. Now I get these offers all the time. I never know if someone likes me for me or for this new body I woke up with one morning. I feel like a fraud. It's hard to explain."

Grinning up at her as her nerves finally betrayed her a little, Jack said impudently. "Oh, I totally want to fuck you because you've got a hot body. No strings attached, little girl." He sucked her nipple into his mouth this time and she closed her eyes with a groan.

"That's fine with me, you big, bad wolf." She pulled his head to her, so they could kiss, their mouths fusing together. She parted hers for him and his tongue slid in, tasting her flavor and finding it incredibly erotic. She was hot, true, but the naughty scale of this was off the charts. He was naked in bed with his equally naked niece while his wife was down the hall. This was beyond anything he'd ever dreamed about when he jerked off thinking of Amanda.

Amanda's hands were all over his back, his ass. She pressed her cunt against his shaft and he just about slammed his dick into right then and there. He was determined to make her cum before he got inside her body. He wasn't sure how long he would last and he wanted to make the most of the time they had together.

For Amanda's part, she was growing very aroused. Her uncle had an amazing body. His rough hands were doing amazing things to her skin. The nipple he sucked ached and she wanted to beg him to bite them until they were sore. She dug her nails into his backside a little to see if he would take the hint. She needn't have worried, he hissed his breath inwards and he hand found its way to her neck. "Is that so, little girl? My little kitten has claws?"