On Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda purred a little, and then nipped at his lip. He took it as a challenge and he lowered his mouth to her nipple, biting it back more firmly than she had his lip. His hand squeezed her neck and little bit harder. She arched her back, groaning. He grew more aroused at her firm, young body undulating against him. Her small tits looked incredibly erotic when stretched out across her taut frame. He bit the other one as he pinched the first nipple, his rough fingers stimulating another moan.

"Fuck, Jack. I love how rough your hands are, how they feel on my skin," she whimpered. He took the hand that was on her nipple and rubbed it down her stomach, making large circles, his roughened fingertips swirling around, just close enough to be felt. She shivered in his arms. "I have needed something just like this for a while now. I guess I needed you."

Chuckling, Jack admitted, "I know I've needed you. I've been driven crazy watching you sunbathing in the garden. Even from far away, I could make out this amazing body and wanted you so bad." He kissed her belly button, then released his neck and got between her thighs. He spread her lips open farther to see the juice pooling in her pussy hole. She was already wet and open for him. The pink skin glistened with moisture and the smell was heavenly. His rough fingertip trailed along the edges of her pussy lips, teasing her relentlessly. His reward was watching her body squirm and writhe for him. "Wanting you this much is so fucked up and wrong. Damned if I know how to stop." He slid one of his large fingers into pussy hole that had been inviting him in since he first gazed on it. Amanda moaned in want, in need. He felt her tight cunt squeeze his finger and his eyes closed as lust stole over him. He didn't just want to fuck that hole; he wanted to own it in the most primal way imaginable. One feel of her and he was hooked. He would think about that later, for now, he just wanted to bring her to pleasure, satisfy them both.

For her part, Amanda could feel her uncle's finger in her pussy. His callused finger was doing amazing things to her insides. She undulated against it, wanting more of everything. More fingers, more depth, more friction, more Jack. She whimpered, begging him to lick her pussy. He chuckled softly, and then accommodated her by lowering his sensual mouth to the core of her body. His mouth kissed her intimate lips, and then he sucked those delectable petals, one at a time. She let out a large groan. It occurred for her that Stephanie might hear them down the hall, but she mentally shrugged. She was doing exactly what Stephanie expected her to do. No reason to pretend otherwise.

Jack lapped at her cunt's juices, then his mouth finally caught the bud of her clit and he flicked at it with his tongue. Her hips bucked, and she moaned her pleasure, letting him know how much she liked it. He got to work, flicking at it like mad. His wife had always told him he had a tongue like a boat motor, so he tried that skill on sweet Amanda, to see if she felt the same way. She pulled his head close to her pussy, grinding her sex on his face and started to pant. Amanda was getting closer to her climax and she longed to cum on her uncle's face.

Suddenly, he pressed firmly with his lips, capturing her clit so tightly it was almost painful. Once he had sucked it in, Jack held it there, and then let it out of his lips with a sensual pop. Amanda came unglued, her primal scream echoing through the house as her orgasm tore through her body.

Down the hall, Stephanie had gotten up to use the bathroom and left the door to the hallway open before she returned to bed. She had heard a moan here and there that let her know that they had acceded to her wishes, but it was Amanda's loud, climaxing wail that made her sit up. It was one thing to suggest that her husband and his niece have sex, but the reality of it was almost too intense. She allowed herself to feel it for a few seconds, the nerves, and panic of knowing her husband was giving another, younger, very beautiful woman such extraordinary pleasure.

She faced the reality of it. No matter what, life would always be a little different from here on out. Even if he never slept with Amanda, or any woman, again, the fact remained that he had once and at her instigation. Amanda had opened up her marriage, something she had never suspected she would do. Once she felt the fullness of that panic, she allowed it to leave her again. Jack loved her, he loved their life, and he loved their unborn child. He adored his niece and would never hurt her. She felt a warmth of understanding an empathy fill her body, a bubbly feeling that said, "I'm happy for him, I'm happy for her, their happiness in this moment makes me happy." She liked this feeling much better; it felt more positive than the panic and dread that had filled her previously.

In the bedroom, Jack lapped at his niece's cum. It was a completely new flavor and he found it amazing. Her lithe body was covered in a thin layer of sweat and she gasped for breath. "You are going to kill me, Jack," she murmured. "That was the best orgasm of my life; I never imagined it could be that good."

Smirking with self-satisfaction, Jack smiled at her, kissing her pussy. "You're so sexy, Amanda. You make me want to give you my best. Now that I have you in my bed, I know I'm going to want you again." He reluctantly tore his mouth away from her juicy cunt. He settled himself between her thighs, the shaft of his thick cock pressed against her slit. "Steph said that condoms weren't an issue?"

Shaking her head slowly, Amanda said, "I'm on the Pill, and I was just tested for everything after my asshole boyfriend and I broke up. I'm clean; I would never do anything to harm you or your family." She gave him a sultry look, one that made Jack want to bury himself in her body. "I think skin on skin is so much sexier, don't you? If I'm going to take my uncle's cock, I want to feel his warmth buried in me. I want him to feel my cum coating his dick. I don't want anything to sanitize this moment, Jack. If we're going to commit incest, then let's just take it to the highest level we can."

Jack groaned, his mouth lowering to Amanda's pale pink lips. She had such an exquisite face, looking for all the world like a young Cate Blanchette with the body of an athlete. Amanda reached between their bodies and put his cock at the entrance of her wet passage. "I think it's time we did what Stephanie sent us in here to do, Jack. I think we should fuck. Don't make love to me; fuck me. Take everything you need and I'll do the same."

Rearing back, Jack slid home, her wet sheath surrounding his erection. He gasped at the feeling of her body surrounding. "Oh god," he moaned, pulling half way out, then thrusting in again, just in case the first time was a fluke. No, she felt exquisite. He pulled back a third time and then he started to rut, masculine grunts coming from deep inside his body. His balls slapped against her thighs. At her request, he was fucking her, a dick fucking a pussy. There was no man, no woman, just genitals colliding. That is, until his lips found hers and they both moaned at the taste of the other. Her legs wrapped around him and her hands wrapped restlessly up and down his back. He grabbed them before she could scratch and forced them over her head. This forced her sweet little breasts to thrust in the air and the look of her was so erotic, he nearly lost his load then and there.

Back in her room, Stephanie could hear the rhythmic sounds of sex and fought off the second moment of panic. She didn't allow it in this time. She had asked for this lifestyle for the duration of her pregnancy and recovery. Being jealous or insecure wasn't going to enter her thinking. Jack was her husband. He was Amanda's lover. Those were two completely different things and she wasn't going to let the situation get the best of her.

As the noises became louder, she longed to be able to put her finger on her clit and bring herself to orgasm along with the lovers. However, that was impossible. She also briefly considered walking down the hall to watch them, but decided against it, as she didn't want to spoil their mood.

Jack rolled them over and Amanda was soon riding his body. He loved this position, as he found a woman could always cum more easily from up here. He could see Amanda's body better; she was fucking gorgeous. A flush had stolen over her skin; a trickle of sweat ran through the cleavage of her small breasts. He reached between those thighs, where he could see his cock disappear into her body and started to finger her clit. She let her head fall back, her straight hair pouring over her shoulders. How had that gawky teenager he barely tolerated turn into this goddess on top of him? He wasn't sure, and at this particular moment, he didn't care.

Cumming a second time, Amanda was just as loud as the first time. She shouted his name, which make him groan and throb. He pulled her down and his fist took her hair, forcing her to kiss his greedy mouth as she came. He could feel her juices flooding his bare cock and nothing could feel more perfect to him in that moment. He lifted her head and his mouth found the underside of her left boob, sinking his teeth into it. He would hardly remember it later, but Jack marked his niece while they had sex. With every action, he was claiming her young body and it felt glorious.

After Amanda came a second time, he rolled her back over and put her legs up over her head. Hanging on, he thrust into her as hard and deeply as he could. He got his finger wet with her juices and slid it into her delicate asshole, double penetrating her body. She shook her head wildly, no longer able to think. Jack was bringing her to another peak and she could scarcely believe how good it all was.

Letting his balls go, Jack groaned to his lover, "I'm going to fill you up, little girl." The words sent her over the edge. As Jack pumped several days' worth of seed into his niece, she came loudly as well. They ground their sexes against each other as hard as they could, seeking to grasp every bit of pleasure out of this as they could.

When he was sated, Jack rolled over again, Amanda settling on top of him. Still joined, they kissed deeply. Struggling to catch his breath, he played with her hair; bring a lock to his nose so he could smell it. Then he tugged her close, his lips meeting her own. Their tongues tangled, and they murmured sexy words of satisfaction to each other.

"I hope to fuck that Steph is still cool with this, because it would really suck not to experience that again," Jack whispered. His hands ran down her body and cupped her small ass. "One time could never be enough with a woman like you."

Amanda gave Jack a half smile. "Stephanie seemed pretty positive about all of this. I'm glad she thought it was a good idea. I have been dying of horniness. I never thought of you that way, but after today, it would be hard to think of you as anything but."

Chuckling, Jack's ego grew just a little bit larger. It was great to know that a woman of 21 would find him to be a good lover. He supposed he wasn't old enough to be considered a crusty old codger, but at 10 years Amanda's senior, he felt a lot older. He owned a business, he had a wife, a home, a baby on the way, and now he had a mistress.

The thought nearly stopped his heart. He had sworn to himself he would never do something like this, but now that it had happened, he knew he loved it. He hadn't had sex with another woman since meeting Stephanie. He never thought he would. However, the door was open now, and he was going to want Amanda again.

They cuddled in each other's arms, giggling about silly things until those laughs turned to moans. Sex the second time around was less frantic, yet passionate. Jack flipped his niece over on her stomach and fucked her in the flat doggy position. Amanda actually whimpered as his cock entered her slowly. His hands gripped her ass hard enough to leave marks in her creamy skin. She gripped the pillows, tears actually coming to her eyes from the exquisite agony of his sex, their sex.

When Jack came into her tight little cunt for the second time, they were both spent. Jack nearly fell asleep with his cock buried inside his lover until he remembered he had said he would sleep with his wife. He kissed Amanda on the cheek, thanking her. She rolled over long enough to kiss him warmly in return. He kissed the tip of each breast, and then chuckled. "I had better go before this 'goodbye' turns into a 'hello,'" he said, his eyes smiling. Amanda grinned back, and then rolled over to drift off to sleep.

Jack walked down the hall to his room. He stopped in the bathroom long enough to pee, and then stumbled half asleep out to his bedroom to climb into bed with his wife. Stephanie rolled over to snuggle him. She laughed. "You smell like her, you know that?"

Grateful his wife couldn't see his face, Jack blushed in the darkness of their bedroom. He hadn't thought about that aspect of this. "Do you want me to shower, babe?"

"Nah," Steph said. She moved closer to sniff his face. "She smells good and I can tell you enjoyed it. I have a feeling it was what you both needed."

Jack stretched lazily. "Yeah, I never would have thought to do that, but it did turn out great. The newness factor, as well as the fact she's my niece made the naughty factor off the charts." He rolled over, his finger tracing Steph's nose. "How are you feeling about it?"

Stephanie gave her answer some thought. "I could hear you, you know? I let a little bit of panic in, but almost as quickly, it was gone. It's a practical answer to our current situation and I'm glad it happened. I have no objection to it continuing."

Having heard her answer with relief and just a touch of guilt, Jack kissed his wife, and then spooned her as they both fell asleep. Whatever happened next, his marriage was intact. The fact that he had an amazing new lover was just the icing on the cake.

The next morning, Amanda awoke in her bed, alone. She stretched, grinning. Her body was full of next-day soreness, and she loved it. She never could have dreamed that her uncle could fuck like that, let alone that she could fuck him so well in return. She did a quick survey of her body and laughed when she saw the bite mark on her breast. He had marked her! She laughed again. Wondering if he even remembered it, Amanda got up and headed into the bathroom. As she was washing her face, she heard her bedroom door open. She poked her head out the door to see Jack digging through the dresser for some of his things.

He looked up at her and grinned at her nude form, her face covered in soap bubbles. He was still getting used to the fact he could see her naked whenever he wanted. "I forgot to grab some of my stuff last night. I was a little distracted, after all."

Once Amanda had rinsed her face, she walked back out to the bedroom and wrapped her arms around Jack's torso. "I woke up feeling so amazing this morning, so amazing and sore!" She laughed. Her finger touched the mark on her breast. "When did this happen?"

Jack leaned closer and kissed the mark. "I had this irresistible impulse to do that. I hope you don't mind wearing my mark for me, sweetheart." He tweaked a pert nipple.

Amanda growled a little. "I love it that you just reach out and handle the merchandise. I feel so comfortable around you already." She stood on her tiptoes and planted a warm kiss on his face. "How was Steph about all of this?"

Jack's gaze was heated. He was sorely tempted to fuck her again before he headed off to work. "She seems fine. She could smell you on me and I had this 'oh shit' moment, but she was cool. She said she thinks we all did the right thing and has no problem with it."

Amanda gave him a saucy grin. "I guess that this means we are officially lovers, then." She kissed his hand, a rather touching gesture. Jack kissed hers in returned, then pulled her close. Amanda hugged him back, her nude form pressed against him. They remained like that a few moments, just enjoying the feel of each other and the growing connection between them.

"I never expected to do something like this, Amanda. I had always thought I would be faithful to my wife. I prided myself on it. There's a little bit of guilt there, but it's nothing I can't handle. What overwhelms it all is the way you felt last night. You're an incredibly lovely person. It means so much to me that we are sharing this experience together. Now that we have started this, I can honestly tell you that there is no one else I would have trusted."

A dimple appeared in Amanda's cheek. "I would say the pleasure is all mine, but we'd both know I'm lying. We both felt the heat last night, we both got our rocks off, and it was fucking wonderful." She kissed him again, her tongue tangling with his. She felt a gush of juice fill her pussy and she moaned into her uncle's mouth. They both attacked each other, the clothes in his hand dropping to the floor unheeded. She gasped as he spun her around suddenly, bending her over the bed. He grabbed his dick out of his pants and shoved it into her cunt. He started rutting, those sexy grunts of his that she loved so much last night, erupting out of his chest.

Tossing her hair over her shoulder, she looked back at Jack. He has such a wild look on his face as he fucked her body. His dick was making quick jabs in and out of her pussy, stimulating her clit and before she could even form the next thought, she came loudly. Her toes curled, digging into the pile of the carpet below her feet. Jack smacked her ass and shouted, "That's it, cunt! Cum for me. Soak my dick, you sweet little slut." Amanda rode the wave of her first orgasm into her second, a cacophony of sounds erupting from her, his name combined with the same course language he was using. They were both playing a dirty, raunchy game and they both were getting off on it.

Ten minutes later, Jack felt his dick erupt, filling his niece's pussy with his seed for the third time in less than twenty-four hours. He stood still, his eyes closed, warm feelings stealing all over his body at the sheer pleasure of having fucked something so roughly. He pulled his dick out, watching some of his load come out with it. He had the good fortune to see it run down her shapely, trim legs. He pulled her hair, forcing her mouth to his, giving her a long kiss. "I should get going. That was fucking awesome. I'll see you tonight."

After he had left, Amanda showered, and then hurried downstairs to get Stephanie's breakfast ready. As she approached the master bedroom, her nerves started getting the better of her. This had all been at Steph's instigation, she kept telling herself. She knocked on the bedroom door, and then entered.

Stephanie was curled up in bed, her kindle resting on her pregnant belly. She glanced up at the younger woman as she entered with her breakfast tray. "Oh hey, Amanda. Come on in." She indicated for Amanda to set the tray down, and then patted the bed next to her. "Everything go okay?"

Amanda flushed. "Yeah, it was really good. A lot of fun. I really can't thank you enough for lending him to me."

Steph munched on some sliced fruit, waving a bit of apple at her. "No need to thank me. Just enjoy and make sure that Jack is satisfied. That's all the thanks I need." She lowered her voice conspiratorially, which was silly since they were the only two in the house. "I heard you howl last night, it sounded really hot."

Giggling, Amanda nodded. "It was really hot. I think the moment you are talking about was when I came when he gave me oral. I was so pent up and he just released all that energy and it was like an explosion." She watched Steph drink her OJ and eat some yogurt. She seemed to be enjoying a normal morning; they could have been talking about a show they had watched on TV. It felt very normal and natural.