On Loan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting brave, Amanda asked, "Want to see my souvenir?" Steph laughed, knowing her husband's predilection for leaving marks. When she nodded, Amanda lowered her top and bra, so that the mark on her breast was clearly visible.

"Wow," Steph said, nodding with a pleased look on her face. "He really must have been into the moment to give you one like that. He just turns into this beast and there's no stopping him when he's like that." She winked. "Way to go."

Once Steph had finished eating, Amanda cleaned up, and then headed off to class. The soreness in her thighs kept giving her reminders of last night. Her stomach kept flipping over in lust every time she thought about it. She could hardly wait for Jack to fuck her again. He was the best lover she had ever had, and she wanted to enjoy him every chance she could get.

Amanda allowed herself to think about that for a minute. She had affairs with married men before. This wasn't a new experience for her by a long shot. Whenever she wasn't in a relationship, she generally hooked up with someone married on the sly. It kept things simpler for her when she wasn't in the mood to commit. What made this different is that he was family and his wife knew all about it. Did any of this make her a slut? She supposed it did, but she had spent her high school years practically dateless. Didn't she deserve a good time now?

Once class was over, she hurried home and started working on dinner, then checked on Stephanie. She was still sleeping, so Amanda took her books down to the kitchen and did her homework while dinner cooked. She was taking leftover pot roast and making a stew of it. It was easy and tasty; she hoped that her uncle and his wife enjoyed it. Quick biscuits were rolled out and ready to throw in the oven.

Amanda looked up as the front door opened. It was Jack coming home from work; her cunt tightened as he walked in, giving her this sexy, lazy grin. He walked over to the island where she was working and gave her a long, slow kiss that made her toes curl. When they came up for air, she laughed. "I could get used to that kind of greeting."

Smiling, Jack kissed her nose. "You'd better get used to it, sweetheart." He looked down at himself. "I'm dirty, I'm going to see Steph and hop in the shower. See you when you bring up dinner?" Amanda nodded, then put aside her books and slid the biscuits in the oven. She tossed a quick salad; Steph couldn't seem to get enough of them, and then pulled the biscuits out of the oven. She made up one large tray for both, with bowls of stew, a small basket of biscuits and the salad all perched on top of it.

When she entered the bedroom, Jack was cuddling his wife, his hand on her belly. This was the first time all three of them were in the same room together and it should have been awkward, but it wasn't. Amanda set dinner down, and then asked, "Is the baby active?"

Jack smiled. "Oh yeah, our little soccer player is really getting his licks in right now. I think he smelled your dinner." Amanda beamed at them, and then gave Steph a quick hug. "Make sure you eat, now. I'll be back to collect all that in a bit. She impulsively leaned over to give Jack one as well, and was stunned when he gave her a loving kiss right in front of his wife.

When they pulled away, Amanda shot Steph a look, her face coloring. Stephanie just laughed. "We really need to bring you up to speed when we decide something. I told Jack not to hold back from displays of affection. I can handle it and it seems fake otherwise. Just enjoy each other, I know I am."

With a nod, Amanda gave her another hug, and then left the room to give them some privacy. She went downstairs to eat and clean up. Jack came down with the tray about thirty minutes later as she was finishing her homework. He put it into the dishwasher with the rest of the dishes, and then started it. "Stephanie was tired and went to sleep. Do you feel up to a soak in the hot tub? I have some kinks, I can't quite figure out where they came from."

Amanda winked at him. "I seem to have those same kinks." When he offered her his hand, she took it and followed him out to the hot tub. When they got to it, she made short work of her clothing. Stretching her pert body, Amanda looked down at her breast to see the mark he had left. Looking up, she caught Jack looking at it as well. "It's going to take a while to go away. I showed it to Steph this morning. She was pleased."

Laughing, Jack shook his head. "Crazy, I tell you. I was dumbfounded when she told me she wanted me to be affectionate with you in front of her. The reality of it, the lack of pretense, seems to be important. I'm going along with it, but the first time felt a little weird."

Nodding, Amanda agreed with him as she climbed into the bubbling hot water. She groaned as the jets pounded her sore muscles. "Oh, fuck me, this feels good." Enjoying the sensation, a moment, she added, "I was pretty surprised, but she seems completely cool with it. I am not ready for this to end, so whatever she wants, I'm willing to accommodate."

Jack joined her in the tub, letting the jets ease his own aching muscles. He groaned as well, his head lowering to allow access to his neck. "My understanding is that this all ends when she can have sex again, is that what she told you?"

Thinking a moment, Amanda nodded slowly. "I think so." She frowned, trying to remember. "You know, I don't remember her expressly saying that. It was just my impression, I think." She slid over to Jack, straddling his lap, her breasts pressed against his chest. "It's not really my place to clarify it. I do think it makes sense to let more than 24 hours go by before we even worry about it."

Jack wrapped his arms around his sexy niece, pressing his hands against her bottom. Her cunt pressed against his already-hard dick and he hissed in his breath at the feeling of her. "I'm going to be honest, Amanda. I love my wife, and whatever she says, goes. I'm not going to give up my wife or son for anything. Having said that, now that I've had you, I don't know how I would ever stop wanting this." He tugged her closer, kissing her mouth. "I know I'm in lust right now, but it's like you're my own personal drug."

Writhing against her uncle's firm body, Amanda responded with more kisses, more sexy, little moans. Her long, pale hair clung to her back, a veil of quicksilver against her tanned skin. He brought a hand up to pinch one of her sweet nipples, loving the way she gasped, and her head fell back. His erection was already throbbing with need. He brought her breast to his mouth and suckled at it, if he were a baby, he would be drinking his fill.

His hands wandered. One of them found her pussy. She was so slick and warm there, a different texture than the water that bubbled around them. She had found his cock, her smaller hand wrapping around it. They teased and petted each other into a frenzy of need. Jack felt bewitched, completely under the spell of his lovely niece. When she pushed his head into her slick passage, he groaned and pulled her hips down.

Amanda moaned when her uncle's shaft filled her young body. She loved the stretch, the tugging of her delicate skin. She followed the rhythm his hands set at her hips, the water rippling around them. The night air was soon filled with their moans. Jack kissed her delectable mouth more urgently. His hands squeezed her ass, his roughed fingers working a magic on her skin. One of them teased her asshole, feeling it dilate for him. He groaned at the thought of fucking her dirty hole as she whimpered with pleasure. Her movements became more frantic and she came as he doubly penetrated her body.

"Oh god," she murmured into his ear as her climax dimmed. "I don't know how you do that to me, but please keep doing it." She kissed him lazily, her tongue tangling slowly with his own. "I've had my share of lovers, dear uncle. No one has made me feel this way."

Feeling rather proud in that heady moment, Jack gave in to the urges of his balls and with a few thrusts, it was his turn to shout as he released another load into his niece's tight pussy. As he came, he kept saying her name over and over against her lips, desperate pleas. They were under each other's skin, completely into the moment and it was hard to let it go.

Slowly returning to earth, Jack smiled at the look of utter bliss on Amanda's face. He knew if he lived to be a hundred years old, he would never forget her beauty in this moment. His softening cock was still buried inside her, and he was reluctant to pull out just yet. It felt so perfect to stay connected in this way.

Opening her eyes, Amanda smiled contentedly. "We have to do this again. More hot tub nights, definitely." She giggled, playful now that she had been sexually satisfied. She splashed him in the face with some of the water and soon a war had erupted, albeit one that was conducted with his dick still lodged in her pussy. They were both laughing uproariously. Finally, they got out of the water and grabbed some old towels that were stored in an outdoor cabinet. Taking turns drying each other's backs, the sun on their skin, they were both very relaxed, inside and with each other.

They went back inside. Amanda threw her clothing back on and went to check on Stephanie. She was curled up asleep. Pulling the door quietly shut, she stopped by her room to wash off the chlorine. Finding Jack in her shower, she joined him, and they soaped each other playfully. Once they were out of the shower, they dried off and went back downstairs to watch some TV. Each took turns checking on Stephanie. Finally, Jack yawned and stretched. "I'm getting tired. Can I tuck you in or are you going to stay down here and watch some more?"

Smiling, Amanda said, "I'll go for the tuck in, Uncle Dearest." He scooped her up in her arms and carried up the stairs to her room, not stopping until he had deposited her into her bed. She was wearing a robe over her nude body. He pulled it from her, his breath catching at her beauty again.

He stared for the longest time. "You really are perfect, you know that? I look down at you and it takes my breath away to see you like this. We've done things in the last couple of days that no uncle and niece should do. I'm not supposed to know what you look like nude. Now that I do, I can't imagine not seeing it." He crawled across the bed, his lips finding her own. His hands tangled in her silken hair as he kissed her deeply. She moaned into his kiss, her legs curling around him. Before he knew what hit him, he was hard, throbbing and in need of her body again.

Feeling his erection probing her, pressing against her sex, she smiled into his kiss. "Again, Jack? You are definitely doing a great job of keeping up with me." Jack sputtered. He wasn't that much older than her, 31 wasn't old.

He parted her thighs and slid back into her welcoming depths. "Let's see who can keep up with whom, little girl." He thrust hard, much harder than he had up until now. He had just cum; he knew he could keep up this pace long enough to give this sweet lover of his more than a few orgasms. He pulled her ass into the air, her head dangling down towards the bed. Her back arched and he gasped at how sexy she looked as he pounded her sweet flesh. Her pale hair pillowed out around her. Jack would swear that she was either a goddess or a demon from hell sent to drive him insane.

"Fuck me, Jack," she snapped out, her face curled up into a snarl. "Rip my pussy open, punish me, and make me sorry I teased you. I'm such a little bitch sometimes; I need to be taken in hand. Are you man enough to do it?"

Inflamed, he thrust into her even harder, shouting in satisfaction when he felt her cunt spasm around his erection. She was cumming all over his shaft and the sensation was so erotic, he couldn't breathe for a moment. That didn't stop him for continuing to nail this dirty girl hard. "Fucking yeah, you talk big, but then you're cumming, aren't you, beautiful whore." He kept fucking her, pulling a second orgasm out of her, then a third. Neither of them cared anything about stopping, his cock grinding in and out, it was the fuck of year. The fuck of the century. It was raw, earthy fucking. There was no love here, just intense, animalistic sex. They both craved it, two sexual creatures finding an equal and while they had been startled at first, they now recognized what they had and reveled in it.

Jack was good, but he was still just a man. Eventually, he had to cum and when he did, he nearly shouted the house down. This was just too good, and he forgot all about his wife sleeping down the hall. He came with every fiber of his being, his load creaming the walls of his hot niece. When the last drop had been deposited where it belonged, he let her ass fall to the bed. He sank back on his haunches, his arms sagging at his side. He was spent, body and soul. Amanda partially rolled over, and he summoned up the last bit of energy he had to spank her small ass.

"We do that too many more times, I'm a dead man." He gasped, his breathing still returning to normal.

Smiling up at him with the wisdom of Eve that men find so baffling and unable to resist, Amanda replied, "But what a way to go, right?" She crooked her little finger to him and he bent down to kiss her cheek. He felt her dimple deepen as she smiled even more. He stood, taking his last look at her for the day.

"You would be worth it, indeed." He rubbed her ass, then turned and left the room.