All Comments on 'On the Beach Ch. 07'

by Kathi

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
duddle146duddle146over 17 years ago
Life is a Beach!

Murphy finds solace and a friendly shoulder in Bill the new man who lives next door. As she waits for her husband Robert to pass out from the evening activities she conspires with next door neighbor Bill to set up some erotic activity later. Enjoyable Read!

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
A Real Woman

Kathi, you write the most delicious stories about real women! All the suspense and buildup is quite necessary to create a genuine scenario where a previously chaste married woman is tempted to cross the line, usually for the reason most find in real life - she wants to and enjoys it! I could read 20 chaoters of this. Ignore the limp dick anonymous writers who want strictly stroke stuff where the wife gets punished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent Series

Excellent Series of stories! Can't wait to read the next. I love how you mix the points of view. I could totally picture myself being Bill and interacting with you (Murphy).

I don't know if you are interested, but I very much enjoy sharing stories with a partner. If you happen to be, please contact me sometime at: swm4fem2004@yahoo.com. I chat on Yahoo Messenger and check email.

Hope to hear from you.

Jay

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Iconcur

I have read most of the previous comments and I feel that their words and thoughts are the same as mine.I am looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Whinny, Whinny, Whinny!!!!

I hope she gets a fine and proper horsing :))

...and soon, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous