On The Edge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad the midterms are done; calculus was a bear! And we haven't hung out in weeks. I've almost forgotten what you look like," Ann said into her cell phone, her back to her mother.

Jane Lewis piped up, "Why don't you invite Janice to stay over for the night tomorrow? Your Dad and I are going for dinner and a movie."

Ann carefully hid a smirk and reiterated her mom's offer to Janice, who had already heard the offer quite clearly. Janice turned away from her phone and shouted to her mother, "Mom, Ann's mom just invited me to stay at their place overnight tomorrow! Can I stay?" Phones were handed to parents and assent was quickly provided.

Friday night arrived and Janice breezed in with an overnight bag packed with sleepwear, a change of clothes for Saturday and toiletries, including her birth control pills.

Jane made diced chicken breasts and salad for her son and the animated girls. "What's up for you tonight, Alex?" she asked as the food was dished out.

I'm going to spend some time with the guys and get home before it's too late. I have work tomorrow from store opening until dinner." Alex looked over at the girls. "If you want, you can watch TV in my room while I'm out."

Ann winked at her brother. "We'll run down to the video store and get some action movies so you aren't disgusted when you see what we pick."

"Don't bother, I have hundreds of movies loaded on my media server. You can surely find something to suit you ladies in there. I'll show you how to find and cast them onto the TV in my room." Alex waved the girls down the stairs. "C'mon, I'll show you now and then we can tackle the dishes before I head out."

Jane beamed at her kids and their friend. She felt very lucky to have raised such considerate children, though she noticed the feminine curves of the departing young women and sleek musculature of her son.

------------------------------------------

Alex waited in the nearby J.J. Bean, nursing a coffee while waiting for his sister to call with the 'all clear'. His phone buzzed and he tilted the last of the dark brew down his throat as he walked out of the store, reading the 'We're ready for you downstairs!' text. The front of his pants firmed and a grin split his face as he considered the joys of the evening ahead.

Alex carefully locked the front, back and inner garage doors, ensuring maximum privacy and warning if their parents came home early. He strode into his room to be faced with the sight of Janice wearing only a silky camisole and gently stroking her already swollen labia. A pair of pyjama bottoms in a happy face print lay in a crumpled heap on the floor.

"Hmmm, looks good enough to eat," Alex remarked as he pulled his sweater off and unbuckled his pants. "Where's my sister?"

The sound of heavy footfalls resounding down the stairs announced Ann's arrival. "I ran up to my room to get my vibe," the girl panted. She wrapped her arms around her brother's neck and kissed him deeply. "I am so looking forward to tonight. Mom and Dad won't be home until at least midnight. The movie finishes at 11:40."

Alex slid his hands down to cup his sister's firm ass through her jeans, squeezing the globes and grinding his groin against Ann's belly.

"Ooh, your buckle's cold. Let me get that out of the way." Ann tossed her sex toy on the bed beside her girlfriend and knelt in front of her brother as she finished unzipping his pants and pulling the pants and underwear free of his crotch. Alex's erection popped out and waved in the aroused girl's face. She lifted one leg at a time and tugged the constrictive clothing off his legs. As she was literally bending to her task, Alex scrabbled at Ann's light sweater, pulling up until it snagged under her breasts.

Ann raised one arm at a time, still focused on stripping her brother. "Socks next." Alex complied, lifting each foot to allow his socks to be removed.

As soon as his bare feet hit the floor, the young man pulled his sibling to a standing position. "You're still dressed. What's with that?" He quickly pulled the sweater free of Ann's bra-clad breasts, instructing her to raise her arms so the offending garment could be tossed to the floor. "What are you doing wearing a bra? It's very pretty but not necessary for tonight." He wrapped his arms around Ann's slim frame and worked the clasp.

Ann scratched the hair above Alex's ears as she luxuriated in her brother stripping her lingerie from her chest, replacing the fabric cups with his cool hands before drifting down her abs to tackle the job of removing her jeans. "I had to make sure Mom and Dad didn't pop back to pick something up. It wouldn't have been good for Daddy to walk in on his innocent daughter," she grinned at this, "flashing her goodies at him, now would it?"

She sighed as her brother nuzzled her breasts and worked the tight jeans down her legs. Ann lifted each foot to allow Alex to return the favour of removing all constricting clothing. Her simple white panties were the last item he removed, burying his face in her humid, aromatic crotch and licking lightly along her slit as she twined her fingers in his hair to keep upright.

Janice rose off the bed, rubbing around her satin covered nipples with the unpowered vibrator. "You guys need to get on the bed and get to fucking. I can hardly wait to see this!" She kissed Ann, then moved on to kiss Alex and join Ann in stroking the length of his swollen prick.

Alex swung away from their clutching hands to open his nightstand and pull out the bag containing a dozen 3-packs of condoms. "I figured these would come in handy right about now." He grinned and pulled a pack of flavoured condoms out. "I think cherry flavoured would be appropriate, don't you?"

The girls smiled back at the young man. Janice snatched the package of contraceptives from his hand and tossed them back in the drawer, declaring, "We won't need these tonight." She slammed the drawer shut and ran over to wrap an arm around Ann's waist.

Alex looked at the duo standing in the middle of his bedroom with broad smiles on their faces. The girls looked at each other and turned back to Alex, proclaiming in unison, "We're on the Pill!"

Ann added, "Both of us have been taking it for a few weeks and ready to do some serious screwing. Let's get going!"

Alex's eyes lit up as he advanced to embrace the girls.

The trio nuzzled and kissed as they each caressed the other two indiscriminately. Ann and Alex finished disrobing Janice, lavishing attention on the teen slated to be an observer at her girlfriend's deflowering.

They moved to the bed and gently lay together. The siblings each took a side as they stroked and licked their way down Janice's chest. She gasped as her aureoles were simultaneously licked before the pair of hungry mouths descended on hardened nipples. Her vulva clenched and flooded as her skin flushed and she gasped her arousal. Alex traced the length of her torso with his nails. Janice bucked and spread her legs, holding the Lewis's mouths to her breasts.

Alex slid 2 fingers into Janice's steaming cauldron, then added a third as the erotic channel spread. Ann bit gently on the nipple in her mouth and Janice thrashed her legs in response, scissoring her firm thighs to alternately entrap and release the hand invading her twat.

Alex raised his head to comment, "She likes what you just did. Maybe I should try it," as Ann pulled the trapped nipple away from Janice's chest, lifting the breast away from its resting position. Alex copied his sister's action as he slid a 4th and then a 5th digit into the steaming pussy below, working his hand in as far as his position biting her nipple would allow.

The siblings massaged the firm orbs as they kissed and licked the undersides of Janice's tits. Ann's active mouth and tongue then slowly descended across her friend's ribcage as Alex traced his tongue up the outside of the aroused teen's breast, along her collarbone and onto the sensitive hollow of her neck.

Janice screamed out as she lifted her hips off the bed and gushed cum onto his hand. Ann reached up to hold her lover's head, sloppily licking and kissing her beautiful friend's panting mouth.

In a reprise of their first sexual activity as a trio, Alex covered the temporarily sated girl with his housecoat and contemplated their next actions. He walked around the bed, pulled his sister up and kissed her gently. She moaned into his mouth as she reached for his firming cock pressed against her hip. It was his turn to moan as she slowly pumped the swollen shaft to full hardness.

A moment later, Ann felt a pair of hands on her buttocks spreading the fleshy globes to expose her perineum, then a wet tongue licking from the bottom of her labia to her tailbone. The tongue swept back down through the exposed valley, circling then spearing her sphincter. Ann moaned again as she was shallowly spitroasted by her brother's tongue in her mouth and Janice's tongue determined effort to invade her willing asshole. She relaxed her ass and reached back to hold Janice's face tightly against her rear cheeks as the invader gained purchase and opened the knotted bundle of muscle.

Alex upped the ante by sliding 4 of his still damp fingers between Ann's nether lips, lightly rubbing her hooded clit with the pad of his thumb as he pushed his fingers deep into the sopping vulva with a squelching sound.

Ann responded to this lustful assault by squeezing harder on his shaft as she slid her hand up and down the length of the hard flesh, and by swivelling her hips to force the busy fingers and tongue deeper into her sensitive holes.

"I think you're ready to get laid, Chickie," Janice said as she lifted her face clear of her girlfriend's ass. "You're hot as a furnace and your pussy's dripping down your legs."

Alex pulled back slightly and asked his sister, "Are you really ready to do this?" She glared at him and threatened, "If you back out now, I'll cut your balls off and glue them to my vibrator! I'm so horny, I can't stand it!" Pumping up and down the length of his heated shaft with both delicate hands she warned, "You'll have to go slow, your prick is fatter than those vibrators Janice and I have been playing with."

Alex agreed and rubbed his thumbs across her nipples as she stroked him to a firmness he couldn't recall having before.

Ann pulled her brother down with Janice eagerly backing up to give the pair room for their big moment of carnal bliss. Ann lay supine on the bed and pulled him on top as she pulled her feet up and dropped her knees outward, exposing her glistening, recently waxed crotch to her brother and her female lover. Janice scrambled to a comfortable vantage point leaned against the headboard, wrapping the housecoat around herself as she readied for the show.

Alex knelt between Ann's spread legs, loving what he saw -- his sister, so dear to him, exposing her slim, tight body to his view and touch, her pretty face alight with unconcealed lust. He lowered his body to hers as she resumed control of his cock, stroking it up and down between her swollen nether lips, bathing his glans with a mixture of his precum and her plentiful sexual fluids. They kissed as his fleshy staff split her eager cunt for the first time. They groaned into each other's mouth as he pushed an inch into the welcoming hole and reversed course to spread more moisture on her stretched lower lips. Alex continued with small fore and aft strokes, lubricating both of them for a long plunge into the depths of her weeping hole. He worked slowly, deepening his strokes as his sister tilted her hips back and forth to welcome the fleshy intruder.

Ann sighed as her brother finally seated himself fully within her. She could swear that she felt every detail of his cock as it sank into her body -- the warmth of his flesh, the flared edge of his glans, the veins and ridges covering the shaft, even the changing shape of his length as it flexed to adjust to the contours of her vaginal canal.

Alex kissed his sister passionately as he ground his pelvis against Ann's hooded clit. Ann pushed her hips up, forcing their joined bodies off the bed, loving the pressure on her mound and the stretched fullness in her sexual center. Alex responded by withdrawing half his length and sliding firmly back into Ann's waiting tunnel. Ann's heels hooked behind her brother's knees, using his legs as a lever to lift her hips off the bed more vigorously.

Ann keened her pleasure and happiness to the room, "I love you fucking me. Don't ever stop! You fill me completely!" She wrapped her arms tightly around his shoulders and crossed her ankles behind his hips, trapping his stiff prick deep within her clutching depths. In response, Alex rammed his hips tight to hers again and again, providing immediate carnal stimulation and a few concealed bruises for the next day.

The room was filled with the sound of flesh meeting flesh, punctuated by moans, panting and the moist sound of sexual fluids being vigorously stirred. Janice contributed her own noises, pumping the borrowed vibrator into her own pussy and breathing heavily as she watched her friends fuck with increasing vigour.

Ann released her hold on Alex and pulled her knees close beside her shaking breasts. "F-fuck me harder, Alex! Fuck my virgin cunt! Make me cum! Hammer me hard, I can take it!" The bed shook with Alex's redoubled efforts to give his sister an orgasm before he reached his own impending climax.

Janice encouraged the furiously copulating couple, "Crush his cock in that pussy of yours! Blow your wad deep into her hole! Fuck harder! Give me something to suck out of her slut cunt!" She felt her second orgasm of the night rising as she pumped the dildo rapidly with one hand while the other rubbed circles on her wet clitoral hood and labia. "I'm gonna cum again! Oh fuck!" Janice came thunderously, her eyes closing momentarily as the orgasm washed through her.

Ann felt the first flush of her orgasm radiating from her clit as it was mashed against her brother's pubic bone with each vigorous thrust of his cock into her willing body. "Oh, oh, ohh, yeah, yeah, yeah!" She dropped her grip on her legs, letting her feet fall to the mattress. Her vaginal tunnel spasmed every 5/8ths of a second in an attempt to coax the semen out of her brother's balls as he plunged his turgid length into her with increasing urgency.

"Ahh, gonna cum!" Alex cried as he plunged as deeply into Ann as his hips would thrust, his pumping cock jetting thick bursts of semen against the dome of his sister's cervix. His hips pumped several short thrusts tight against her body. He finally collapsed into his sister's arms, both siblings panting like sprinters crossing the finish line.

The bedroom was filled with warm, humid air and the unmistakable scent of sex. The only sounds were of the trio's slowing respiration and the moist squelch of both fake and real cocks being withdrawn from female orifices. Janice spoke up. "That was fucking awesome, and now I get a taste of you both -- as soon as I get the energy to move."

"No shit," Alex panted as he withdrew from his sister's heated hole with a faint squelching sound and rolled onto his back between the girls. "Annie, you OK?"

Still quaking from her orgasm, Ann simply flopped her arm against her brother's, weakly stroking his hand with hers.

Janice crawled over to her girlfriend's glistening body after giving Alex's still firm erection a lick. "Mmm. Stick that in your sister's mouth. I have work to do." She bent Ann's knees and spread the girl's legs to expose her target. Ann tried to cover her crotch but Janice was having none of that.

"Suck your brother's cock clean, you horny little bitch. I'm going to clean up the mess you guys left." She swatted Ann's hands away and lowered her face to the red, swollen labia that had until a moment ago been stretched around a firm shaft. Inhaling the aroma of the siblings' blended discharges, her flattened tongue licked from frosted rosbud to clitoris, then dove into the dripping slit to lick and suck out as much cum and pussy juice as possible.

After a minute she looked up at Ann gently sucking her brother's cock. "You guys taste really good together. I'm going to enjoy doing this almost as much as getting fucked on that monster. We need another guy so I can suck cock and get fucked at the same time." Janice turned back to her pleasurable task, wriggling her agile tongue deep into the overheated channel recently occupied by Alex's firm young dick.

Ann struggled to concentrate on sucking her brother's cock as her girlfriend worked her pussy over. Once she felt Janice had sufficiently cleaned her of her brother's discharge, she pushed the girl's head away and rolled off the bed to shakily stand. "I'm getting us some water and sustenance. I'm dying of thirst and a little hungry. Who's up for pizza?" Still naked and reeking of sex, she staggered up the stairs to place their order.

"We still have almost 4 hours before your parents get home. Do you think you can do a twofer? Watching you guys go at it made me seriously hot. I'm going to have to get fucked by one of you or I'll go out of my mind." Janice stared into Alex's eyes. "I want you to be the first guy in all 3 holes. What appears to be the funnest hole to fill is yet to come for me and I'd really like you to screw my brains out tonight." The slim teen grinned, "If you have 3 shots in you, your sister really needs to get another fucking too."

The group congregated in the kitchen as they waited for the pizza to arrive. Both girls wore oversized T-shirts and cutoffs while Alex wore his jeans and sweater. Undergarments were thrown under his bed and the window was open to air out his bedroom.

"You should put one of my tight tops on so the pizza delivery guy gets a show," Ann suggested. "Nothing like some exhibitionism to get your motor running. Besides, the poor guy probably gets crappy pay. You'd be contributing to his 'workplace satisfaction' or something." She ran to her bedroom and pulled out a thin white singlet that she hadn't worn in a couple of years. Tossing it to Janice, she remarked, "It finally got too small for me but I really like the fabric. It should fit you like a second skin."

Indeed, the top barely fit across Janice's chest, the nipples poking the fabric into clearly visible points and the aureoles showing as dark disks against the pale background of her untanned breasts. The hem only made it halfway down her torso, leaving her tanned abdomen exposed.

"There, that's perfect!" proclaimed Ann as the doorbell rang. "Answer the door and find out how much the pizza is, then I'll bring you the money. Go get him, Tiger!" She smacked Janice's ass as the girl walked away.

The delivery driver goggled slightly as Janice opened the door. "P-pizza for Lewis." his eyes were drawn to her breasts, fixing on the fleshy peaks trying to burst through the fabric before he remembered his job and stammering, "That will be $15.75 with tax." He dragged his eyes to the beautiful young woman's smiling face. Janice swivelled her head into the house, calling, "Ann, it's the pizza! $15.75 plus tip." She held her position to ensure the young man burned the profile of her breasts and prominent nipples into his memory banks.

Ann appeared with a bundle of small bills and change, counting out the money into Janice's hands so the driver had ample time to stare at both of them. Ann's cutoffs were gone, her shirt barely covering her freshly fucked pussy and firm ass. She quickly turned away after handing the cash over, giving the driver a millisecond flash of her pussy and firm ass.

The driver managed to pull his attention back to the woman at the door as she carefully counted out the payment and tip. Janice grabbed the pizza, flashed a dazzling smile and closed the door.