On The Edge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls burst into laughter as the pizza box landed on the counter. Janice turned to Ann, "You're such an exhibitionist! The poor bastard was just regaining his composure when you flounce up to the door and flash your bits at him!" She parodied Ann's approach and retreat from the door. "I couldn't believe the expression on his face when I opened the door! Speaking of which, this shirt is pretty snug. I'm afraid I'll rip a seam if I take a deep breath." She peeled the tight garment over her head with some effort, causing Alex to pause appreciatively in his food distribution efforts as Janice's breasts were pushed out and up by her struggles.

"I'm surprised he didn't cum in his pants with the pair of you putting on a show like that," Alex opined. "Just you pulling that top off works for me."

The lovers ate and drank in silence, guzzling orange juice and water to replace sweat and sexual fluids lost in the previous debauchery. "Annie, I have a question for you. I know it's your special night but I'm so horny that I'm ready to implode." Janice paused and took a deep breath.

Before she could voice her question, Ann kissed her friend gently, turned to her brother and said, "Alex, let's get this poor girl seriously fucked right now." She turned back to the topless girl and warned, "I have plans for you once Alex has his way with you." She waggled her plucked eyebrows at Janice as her brother cleared plates and debris away. Wrapping an arm around Janice's waist, the girls retreated to Alex's bedroom.

"It's a little chilly in here. I'll get the window." As Janice closed the window, Ann's hands reached around to undo the shorts and pull them down the smooth legs, then glided her hands up her friend's body to grasp the naked breasts.

As she felt Ann's lips on the hollow below her ear, Janice sagged fully into her lover's embrace, letting her head tilt to allow a better assault on the erogenous zone. Alex disrobed and quietly walked up behind the pair and wrapped them in his muscular arms. The trio swayed gently in mutual contentment.

"Hmmm, this is very nice, but this isn't going to get my girlfriend laid, is it?" Ann reached behind to feel her brother's flaccid prick. "I'm going to have to do all the work, aren't I?" She pushed her hips back to loosen the embrace, trailing one hand down to Janice's hip as she knelt to lick her brother's stiffening manhood.

Janice turned with Ann's movement to keep the hand over the dimple on her buttock. Alex reached across to pull her face to his as his sister engulfed the member that had recently discharged several volleys of semen in her no-longer-virgin pussy. Alex cradled Janice's head with one large hand as the other rubbed and tweaked her breasts. Ann disgorged the erect cock and turned to lick the length of Janice's weeping slit, lingering at the hood of the swelling clit. Janice spread her legs further to permit better, deeper access for the talented fellatrice gnawing and licking at her crotch.

Janice bucked her hips at Ann's face as she held the girl's hair. She thrust her breasts harder into Alex's hand and feverishly twined tongues with the handsome young man that would shortly be fucking her senseless. "Enough, you 2! I'm about to burst if I don't get a real cock in me, so can we move this to a horizontal position on the bed?" she pleaded as she pulled the active tongue from between her legs and drew back to look into Alex's lust filled eyes.

Alex was in hog heaven. He'd already had spectacular sex with his sister tonight and an hour later was going to have sex again with the young woman that had provided his first experience with anal sex less than 2 months ago.

Ann steered the naked group to the bed. "It's going to be fun watching the pair of you again. It was so hot when he got your ass cherry! This time I'm not going to be on the bottom so I'll have a better view."

Janice jumped onto the bed and rolled onto her back, legs spread and a lascivious gleam in her eyes. "Get over here and let's lay some pipe! Your sister's abused the hell out of my poor little kitty for ages, so don't spare the pounding. I've been waiting for this night for years and want you to be the guy that got all 3 of my cherries with that lovely cock."

The young man crawled onto the bed and straddled her face as he kissed his sister. Ann reached down to tilt the hard staff into her girlfriend's mouth as she attempted to stick her tongue down his throat. Janice sucked the proffered penis and grabbed his hips as she raised her head to take more of the tasty carnal meat into her drooling mouth.

Alex luxuriated in the enthusiastic pleasure the girls were bestowing on him, but wanted to bust his second nut of the night deep in the fellatrice's pussy. He reluctantly pulled away from Ann's enthusiastic kisses and Janice's vacuuming mouth. Giving his sister's nether lips a quick smooch as he slid down Janice's body, he winked as he teased, "I can get a blow job any time, but 2 cherries in one night is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Let's get this fun-fest going!"

He slid his torso up and down, stimulating her nipples and clit while spreading her labia with his spit coated shaft. Janice tilted her hips up as Alex slid his hips down, fitting the very tip of his glans tight against the underside of her engorged clitoris. They froze in position, enjoying the tension and promise of sex. Another minuscule shift by both of them guided his penis into the mouth of the eager girl's soaked vaginal canal.

"Slow and easy going in, you're bigger than the vibe," Janice advised. Their foreheads met as they watched her pussy admit a little more of his hard prick with each pump of his hips. When he was finally fully seated, she requested, "Stay put for a minute to let me get accustomed to your stiffy. You're the first guy in each of my holes. That's got to be some kind of accomplishment for a guy." Alex's shaft flexed involuntarily at the thought. Janice clamped her vaginal muscles tightly around the welcome invader. "Two can play that game, but I think I want to see what damage you can do with that thing." She relaxed slightly to allow her stud to begin their rhythm of lust.

Alex very slowly withdrew his full length and reversed direction, again filling the eager teen's twat with his hard meat, her moans of pleasure an unnecessary incentive to repeat the cycle ad infinitum.

"Fuck her senseless, Alex. Fuck her so hard she walks funny tomorrow," Ann demanded. "I want to hear her scream herself hoarse, you're fucking her so hard! Then I'm going to sit on her face so we don't have to listen to her." She stroked her recently heterosexually deflowered labia and rolled a nipple between finger and thumb as she watched the copulating couple.

Alex kissed and nibbled Janice's lips and earlobes, the pair panting into the others' ear in an effort to gulp enough air to maintain their pace as they gradually increased the speed and force of their coupling. Janice flopped her knees apart to rest them bouncing on the bedclothes and hooking her heels against the hollow of his knees. She seized his flexing buns in her hands, pulling his hips tight against her pelvis as she matched his rhythm of deep thrusts into her honey hole with counter-thrusts of her own.

The pace of their fucking slowly but inexorably increased, shaking the bed and increasing the humid heat of the room. Ann observed the carnal activity before her and suggested, "Alex, what about letting Janice get on top? I can kiss her and pinch the horny bitch's pokies while she rides you."

The couple slowed their fucking and craned their necks back to peer at the girl leering back at them, 3 fingers deeply embedded in her pussy and pupils dilated with arousal.

"Yeah, prepare to get properly ridden, Cowboy," Janice jibed as the couple extricated themselves from their carnal embrace.

"We need to move over on the bed. This part's soaked," Alex responded. "I'll grab us a couple of towels. It's chilly when we're not, ahh, 'busy'," he grinned.

Levering himself off the rumpled bed, he padded naked into the bathroom, his muscular body glistening with sweat from his recent exertions and his erection flopping against his thighs. Returning with a couple of towels, he encountered the women nuzzling and chatting. Ann took a towel and briskly rubbed down her shivering girlfriend. Alex vigorously scrubbed his towel across his back and scalp, then draped the thick terrycloth on the remaining dry portion of the bed.

The girls snickered as he carefully smoothed the wrinkles in the towel away. "What?" he responded. "The pair of you will have a nice clean bed to sleep in while I have to sleep in a bed that smells like a bordello. I don't want to have to sleep on a soggy bed, too." He lay on the towel and shut his eyes feigning sleep.

Seconds later, 2 bodies landed on him. "You think you're going to have a nap, do you? I haven't finished my fun yet!" Janice tickled his ribs and he lunged for her, hampered by his sister laying across his legs. The trio tickled and groped as the girls sorted their out positions on and around Alex's supine body.

"Let Janice and me get back into it before you climb on. I'll make it worth the wait." Alex felt Janice's hands caressing his prick, returning it to the swollen rigidity she had been enjoying. Ann assumed a kneeling position at the head of the bed, waiting for her friend to mount her steed.

Janice wiped the head of the stiff staff up and own the length of her swollen labia. As she assumed a kneeling position astride Alex's hips, she continued to swipe his shiny cock against her nether opening like a metronome, watch his eyes flick back and forth between her own and their near joining. Finally she couldn't stand the suspense and aligned his hard staff with her dripping hole and slowly sank down his length, eliciting a groan from all 3 participants. As their pubes met, Alex grabbed her hips and pressed as far into her vulva as his straining prick would reach. Janice moaned in pleasure and began to grind her hairless crotch around his furred groin, stimulating her clitoris and stretched lips against his coarser flesh.

Above them, Ann rubbed her own hairless mound in a circular motion, waiting for the pair to get really going. Alex could hear her pussy making slight squelching sounds just above his head and smelled the juices that he always enjoyed lapping out of his sister.

Alex's hands slid up Janice's smooth sides as she slowly posted a few inches up and down his staff. He reached across her lower ribs and under her breasts, stroking the pale flesh where her chest and bosom met. His hands covered the mounds, Janice's hard nipples stabbing into Alex's palms. He squeezed and released, squeezed and released as she rode him.

Janice resumed rocking her hips and sliding back and forth, maintaining contact with her current lover. Alex slid his prick around in her slick cavern, keeping his orgasm at a low, distant boil as he enjoyed the resumption of his second sexual conquest of the night. Janice was really horny but intent on holding her and Alex's orgasms back as long as possible.

Janice let out an occasional gasp when the young man managed to stimulate her inner walls with an especially deep thrust or change in angle. His strong limbs were able to move her around atop his sweating torso, providing little spikes to her arousal.

Ann upped the stakes for both of them by knee walking forward so that her gaping crotch was on display inches above her brother's face and grabbed the other girl's head to give her a deep, wet kiss. The girls moaned in unison, then Ann squeaked into her girlfriend's mouth as her brother lifted his head to lick the dripping carnal treat hovering above his lips. His tongue speared between the gaping lips and flicked back and forth to strike the underside of Ann's clitoris.

Alex squeezed and kneaded Janice's breasts more vigorously. In return, Janice began tweaking Ann's nipples and stroking the outsides of the firm mounds on the recently fucked girl's sensitized body. Ann reached between her legs with one hand and spread her labia to give her brother better access to her glistening core. The other hand reached down to the joining of the fornicating couple to tweak Janice's swollen clit and rub the circumference at the very base of Alex's rock hard penis. She had learned that this 'secret spot' would help get her brother off almost as well as giving a tongue and lip massage to the base of his glans.

Sure enough, Janice shoved Ann off her perch on Alex's face and started rapidly shafting herself on the cock so deliciously stimulating her innermost sexual recesses. Alex pulled the girl prone against his slippery torso and rammed deeply into her as they each scoured the other's mouth with their frantic tongues.

Janice tasted the incestuously extracted juices in his mouth and felt herself edging closer to orgasm at the thought that the juices she was tasting were from this brother's freshly fucked sister. The girl rubbed her breasts against the lightly haired chest, sending an electric buzz from her nipples to her groin. She grunted and squeaked into his mouth, barely managing to inhale enough oxygen through her flaring nostrils to keep wetly sliding on his heavenly penis.

Alex was fighting his own battle to orgasmic heaven. One hand pinned Janice's face to his own while the other hand grabbed an ass cheek so he could thrust harder into her clenching honeypot. He drove her inflamed cunt onto the length of his swelling prick again and again.

Ann slid off the bed to circle around for a better view of the fucking that she was able to hear but not see. Her new vantage point let her see her brother's cock repeatedly burying itself in and sliding noisily back out of her girlfriend's grasping cunt. She covered Alex's hand on one buttock and cupped the other with her more delicately sized hand, then lowered her mouth to the butthole flashing above the stuffed pussy. She licked the crack and focused in on the anal star that was her goal. Janice's deep moan into Alex's mouth told Ann that she had successfully penetrated her target -- well, the moan and the clenching knot of flesh that closed tightly around her spearing tongue.

The fucking couple were close to orgasm. Alex finally had to hug Janice's head to his so they could both draw sufficient breath to keep up the vigorous pace of their fucking. He dropped his hand to overlap his sister's and pulled himself tightly into Janice's ever-tightening twat. Ann never missed a beat, continuing her assault on the other girl's ass.

The combined stimulation and pressure against her front and rear holes pushed Janice over the edge. She clamped her pussy around Alex's fleshy invader and shrieked out her first vaginal orgasm from screwing a man into the mattress.

Alex couldn't hold back any longer. He crushed the thrashing girl's crotch against his own, squirming and shoving his spurting cock deeply into the spasming hole between her spread legs, basting her insides with copious blasts of hot semen.

Ann rode out her lovers' orgasms, trapped painfully in place by her brother's hand on one side and her determination to keep rimming her girlfriend through what appeared to be the best orgasm Janice ever had. The sphincter pulsed and then clamped down tight, expelling the pointed tongue from the rear orifice. She kept working through the peak of the orgasm, licking Janice's rear crack until the pair began to relax.

Janice fell limp on Alex's torso with his still-firm tool wedged in her saturated cunt. The pair's sweat soaked flesh slid easily against the other and dripped down his torso to be absorbed by the now-crumpled bath towel.

Ann ran to his linen closet and found more towels. She draped a couple across the gleaming torsos and tucked them snugly around the heaving pair. "I'll get us some water. My guess is that dehydration's an issue for all of us now." She slapped Janice's ass through the towel and merely received a grunt in response.

The trio guzzled water, gently touched each other randomly and exchanged tired smiles. "This has been a hell of a night and we've still got a couple of hours before the parents get home. What would you like to do now?" Alex asked, taking another swig of his water.

"I hate to say it but we need to throw your sheets and towels in the washer and get this room aired out. We should get showered and dressed, then go for a walk to 7-11 for some junk food," Ann said. "You guys strip the bed and I'll toss the pizza box and wash the plates." Still naked, she sauntered up the stairs to perform her self-imposed chores.

Laundry underway, the trio crowded into Alex's shower and scrubbed the evening's assorted dried fluids from each other's skin. Nipples and other sexual protrusions were gently tweaked and rubbed as everyone enjoyed the hot water sluicing over their bodies.

"When the sheets are done, we'll have to wash all these towels or Mom will wonder what's up," Alex warned. "We can go for that walk after then. As long as we're back in time to make my bed it will all be cool."

The young women sat on Alex's bed and watched their male lover dress. "It's a strip show in reverse, but a little sad. You're covering everything up," Janice lamented. He waggled his ass at the pair as he pulled jeans on.

"I'm ready to go. You had better get upstairs and get something on if we're going out. I'll look after the towels." Alex strode off to deal with the laundry.

He walked into his sister's bedroom to encounter the girls still nude. "We wanted to show you how getting dressed should really look," Ann grinned as she slowly inserted a butt plug, one foot on her chair. The pair then slowly donned socks, then plain panties, snug jeans and tight tops pulled over braless breasts, making sure Alex had a good show throughout the process.

They walked leisurely through the neighbourhood, casually caressing and bumping into one another, enjoying the silence as they each played back the evening's momentous sexual frenzy in their heads.

As they entered the convenience store, Ann's nipples crinkled at the cold, drawing the leering attention of a pair of teenage boys cruising the aisles with their girlfriends. The girls scowled at their boyfriends, jealous of the mature bodies of the older females and wishing for similar appreciation. Ann suppressed the urge to clasp Alex's arm because she recognized one of the girls as being from their school. Janice, however, took the opportunity to turn Alex toward her and deeply kissed him in front of the girls. Alex held her by the top curve of her ass to ensure the boys noticed the sexual beast in his hands.

As they left the store with their snacks, Ann demanded, "Alex, you need to find me one of your classmates to date. I'm not going to be able to make out with you or Janice in public but you 2 can be animals whenever you want. And he needs to be open minded, if you know what I mean."

Alex pulled his sister in for a fierce hug and began an impromptu dance with her in his arms. "I'll get on that right away. Some of my friends are really good guys. In the meantime we have another couple of hours before the parents get home. Once the bed's made and towels put away, Janice and I'll maul you for a while." He dipped Ann quickly, making her squeal with fright and excitement.

They returned home and quickly made the bed. The girls dashed upstairs and changed out of their street clothes. Alex stripped and crawled into bed. The girls burst into his bedroom and launched themselves onto the bed, peeling their pyjamas off as they went.

"Are you sufficiently rested and replenished yet? Ann has a butt plug she needs to have removed and replaced with a hard cock," Janice smirked. "A good reaming will take her mind off her tender pussy."

Ann turned around on hands and knees, wiggling her ass at her brother. "You completed Janice's virginity trifecta and I'd like to finish mine tonight, too. What about it? Think you can get it up again?" she leered as she looked at her brother from between her legs, spreading her cheeks to better display the handle of the large anal toy nestled in her ass crack.