On The Edge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex flipped the bedclothes down to reveal his erection hovering above his abdomen. "I think I may be able to accommodate you," he leered back at his sister. "Pull that thing out of your ass and let's get you lubed up." He rolled to the side and fumbled in his nightstand for a condom. "These lambskin condoms are supposed to feel like nothing at all." He tore the package open and wrinkled his nose at the odour. "It smells a bit but it's going to be mostly inside you."

Janice carefully removed the plug from her girlfriend's rear hole, giving the nearest cheek a smack as she worked it past Ann's clenching sphincter. "There's already lube in there but I'll add a bit more." She grabbed the tube from Alex and squirted a healthy amount directly into the still gaping orifice. "OK big boy, you're up! I want to hear her scream!" She stuck 2 fingers deeply into Ann's ass and smoothed the gooey substance along the anal walls.

Alex finished deploying the lubricated condom down the length of his rigid prick and shuffled forward to his sibling waiting to be incestuously buggered. He bent to kiss the dimples on Ann's booty and looked into her eyes as she stared at him over her shoulder. He exhaled and gently held her hips. "Ready, Sis?"

"Fuck my ass, brother. I want to feel this tomorrow, so really work that cock of yours." Ann resumed her head down position to watch Alex's staff and hanging balls as he tilted his hips to steer his tool to first contact with her slightly loosened hole. He slowly worked his glans against the rim of her sphincter until the swollen head was completely enclosed by the stretched flesh. Ann let out a long breath and commanded, "Give me some more, easy now."

Alex rubbed his sister's back as he carefully stuffed his prick into her bowels. The combination of lube, lubricated condom and butt plug preparation allowed him to sink nearly his full length into the waiting hole. He exhaled as he was firmly gripped by Ann's welcoming hole.

Ann yelped as he seated his groin tight against her ass. "Oohh, that hurt a little when you hit bottom! I think it's the bend that you're hitting. Keep pumping, just don't slam into me yet." She arched her back to explore the sensation of her brother stroking slowly in and out of her ass. Janice reached under her girlfriend to play with Ann's breasts, then reached further to the girls' unfurled labia.

"Alex, I want to crawl between your legs to give my girl a little tongue action on that juicy cunt of hers. Spread your knees a bit." Janice grabbed a pillow, flopped onto her back and shimmied under the youth that had conquered all 3 of her cherries (if you didn't count his sister.) She licked and kissed the insides of his thighs as she journeyed to her destination.

Folding the pillow and placing it under her head, Janice proceeded to lick Ann's flopping lips, savouring the nectar copiously coating the sexual flesh. She stretched her arms above her head, stroking Ann's sides and finally fondling the pert breasts and swollen nipples hanging from her chest.

The trio worked almost silently for several minutes, working as a crack drilling team, so to speak. Ann's breathing became louder and more forceful as her brother vigorously shafted his prick back and forth in her forbidden hole.

Janice lifted her head as she sensed Ann nearing orgasm, stuffing her tongue in the slick cunt and sucking on the lips rubbing against her cheeks. She tried to maintain contact between her nose and Ann's clitoral hood, bumping it as her tongue scavenged girl-cum from the sexual tunnel.

Ann whimpered, "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah," repeatedly as her orgasm approached. Alex increased the pace of her anal reaming, barely remembering to not jam every last millimetre into her ass as he worked toward his third orgasm of the night. Squeezing her ass cheeks around his plundering tool provided the sensation of having his prick bottomed out in a hot hole and sped the uploading of fresh cum from his tightening scrotum.

"Sis, gonna cum really soon. Your ass is so tight!" He spread his legs more to change the angle of their fucking and felt the other participant's breasts rocking against his thighs.

Ann shrieked and moaned as she came, flooding Janice's face with a fresh outpouring of cum and clamping her bowels around Alex's cock. Alex orgasmed inside his sister for the second time tonight, shooting several spurts of semen into the confines of the condom.

Flipping the pillow out from under her head and finally drawing several deep breaths, Janice commented, "Damned if we aren't going to have to shower again! Girl, you have a cunt like a swamp! I could drown doing this."

Alex slowly withdrew from his sister's backside and slid the filled condom off. He walked into the bathroom and flushed the evidence of their incestuous coupling into the city sewer system. Returning with a towel, he quickly rubbed his sister's glistening form dry, then wiped down Janice's breasts as he thanked her for her assistance with a kiss.

"Now both of us have girl cum all over our faces. I need a quick rise and then go and brush my teeth." Janice gave him another peck and smacked the other girl's reddened ass. "Sweetie, come and shower with me. I'll protect you from the bad man ravaging you anymore." She helped Ann off the bed and the sated pair stumbled to the shower for a quick rinse.

Alex tidied the bedclothes, pulled on a t-shirt and sweat pants, then realized the bedroom was humid again. He opened the window and turned on the bathroom fan. As the girls dried themselves off, he ran upstairs for their toothbrushes. Walking back into his bedroom, Alex noticed the butt plug laying on the nightstand.

Alex walked into his bathroom. "Here are your toothbrushes. We almost had a disaster. This was sitting on my nightstand. The parents would have known we were fucking if they'd seen that!"

Ann calmly finished brushing her teeth and responded, "You'd just have to hide it up your ass if there was a chance of them seeing it." She pecked her brother on the lips and took the proffered sex toy. "I'll give it a quick wash and take it to my room with our toothbrushes. Let's get dressed and start a movie. I"m going to have to put on long PJs; you bruised me, you brute!" She kissed her brother more deeply and turned to his sink.

While Ann took the toothbrushes and butt plug upstairs, Janice cuddled on the large bed with Alex. "If you get another guy, we can all get a lot of fucking done. Now that we're both on birth control, it's open season on our pussies." She tucked herself under his arm, resting a hand on his firm chest.

The parents came home to find all three of them sprawled out on Alex's bed, sleeping through an action movie. "I'm tempted to leave them where they are for the night and turn out the lights," whispered Jane as Doug shut down the TV.

"Sounds good to me," Doug whispered back, noting his son's arm trapped under Janice's neck. "I'll close the window and we'll get to bed." He grinned at his wife. "We can make a little noise before getting to sleep and the girls won't be any the wiser."

The couple headed upstairs to their amorous pursuits, leaving the trio to discover they had been left together in Alex's bed when Alex woke in the middle of the night.

"Hey," Alex whispered as he jostled his sister," Mom and Dad came in while we were sleeping and shut everything down!" Ann's eyes opened wide. "They just left us all here in the same bed!"

"This is so weird and cool at the same time! Let's all get under the covers and cuddle; my feet are cold." Ann leaned over to wake her girlfriend and appraise her of the circumstances.

They spooned together with Alex in the middle and Ann clutching him. "This way you won't be able to put your cold feet on mine," he claimed. Ann refuted his boast by wrapping a leg over his to plant the sole of her foot on his thigh. Coincidentally, this pushed her pussy against his hip, providing some pleasurable sensations as she drifted back to sleep.

Janice woke with the sunrise and settled more deeply into Alex's arms. His morning wood prodded her ass. Never one to miss out on an opportunity, she pulled her pyjamas free of her hips and reached back to loosen Alex's sweat pants.

Alex woke to the sensation of a cool hand grasping his hard penis. Equally opportunistic, he checked the time and pulled his pants lower. Janice aimed his tool at her fleshy nether lips and slid back to enclose the invader. Alex sighed and rested motionless, enjoying the intimacy and silence.

The couple slowly began squirming as the need for stimulation took over. Suddenly a small hand flitted between the copulating couple, grasping the base of the thoroughly wetted prick. She jacked her brother, knowing he would succumb to the double attack on his dong.

"I want to suck you when you cum. That way you don't make a mess in Janice and I get my taste treat. Okay?"

The rutting couple assented and proceeded to grind out Janice's orgasm with an assist from Alex's dexterous fingers. As his orgasm neared, he withdrew from the freshly satiated girl's twat and rolled onto his back, panting hard. Ann immediately wrapped her mouth around the cum-coated organ and commenced a vigorous morning blow job, sucking hard and fondling his balls.

Alex grabbed his sister's hair and vigorously face fucked her, pulling back as he came so she could continue to swirl her tongue around his spurting head. She happily complied, enjoying the combined tastes of both her lovers.

Fifteen minutes later, the trio walked into the kitchen and prepared breakfast for themselves. They smirked over their coffee as Jane and Doug Lewis stumbled in.

"There's a fresh pot of coffee made," Alex noted. "I have to work today, so I'll get going in about an hour."

"We're going to head out in a bit," Ann advised. "Thanks for letting us all sleep where we crashed last night. I feel pretty rested this morning." Out of view of Ann's parents, Janice raised her waxed eyebrows at her friend and grinned into her mug.