All Comments on 'On the Loveseat Ch. 05'

by Onedragon

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
Ian ShergoldIan Shergoldabout 7 years ago
I loved the story but....

you must write the final scene of Jeremy and his mum. It's just plain cruel if you don't. ;)

Corey2JustifiedCorey2Justifiedabout 7 years ago

To many charecters. who the fuck cates about margie. From chapter 3 on this story pretty much sucked. It felt like you tried to over compensate for this. You basically repeated the story in ch 3 and 4 and then you throw in another character amd

The story suffers because of it. From ch 3 on both the aunt and mom deserved their own stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wow just wow

i have enjoyed this series so far an hope to see more, please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Well???

Is Jeremy going to fuck his mom?? Or more likely, is she going to ride him til she makes him fill her with his seed?? That could turn into a very slow, erotic tale.

Vincent0901Vincent0901about 7 years ago
Concerns

True, there was no sense in bringing 3rd woman. Now fans gonna bomb you with requests for ch 6. Please ;)

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 7 years ago
Enough IS enough.

Your plate was full enough with the two sisters, but bringing in the third woman was kind of jumping the shark. It was the literotic equivalent of saying, "I see your fifty cents, and I raise you three-hundred dollars." Since there is a reasonable expectation that each chapter in a story pushes the envelope a little more than the preceding one, you've got to leave yourself room to do that. Where are you going to go from here? Is he going to fuck a tour bus full of nuns? Unless you're planning on turning this storyline into some kind of parody, I'd urge you to consider reigning it back in a bit.

Mark737Mark737about 7 years ago
Too much

Bringing in the third woman was too much.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 7 years ago
Please consider adding more to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
He needed Marge !!!

Without Marge the bet could not be raised, the new woman that was not kin could show the sisters what a pussy pleaser he had, now add another chapter so we will know that his mom will have her own grandchild inside her womb, and they will continue to fuck, write again, complete the story, and keep details coming about the size of dads Dick, and her son's pussy destroyer, she has to be knocked up so they can continue the relationship, I give you a 5, and please finish the story, the son and mom are in need and Love !!!!!

OnedragonOnedragonabout 7 years agoAuthor

To those concerned about the addition of a third women. Mom and aunt wouldn't have consented to go further than blowjobs without the impetus of an outsider. Margie was the reason Jeremy gets to screw either of them. It doesn't mean she'll stick around.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent!

I'm looking forward to Jenny and Jeremy having a long-standing affair from here-on in. Maybe he can keep Aunt Jessica happy and filled as well, but the main thread is definitely Jeremy and his mother. If you write more, I'll certainly read it.

AllintheheadAllintheheadabout 7 years ago
Don't leave us hanging

We need more. He hasn't done it with mom yet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

One of the best this year, more please.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 7 years ago
Great story line

Inhibitions run wild

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Thoroughly enjoyed this series.

The build up, the humor, the sex - very nice job. Write more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
more, more, more

Really good don't stop! Get excited thinking bout next story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Why stop?

No reason to stop. You've got a well written story so far. Might as well keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great!

Been reading every chapter with interest so far. Maybe some anal play would be a nice twist in upcoming chapters. Keep up the good work!

Turtle1952Turtle1952about 7 years ago
Loved it

Thank you, a very hot story. Love to read more if you would like to write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It should go on

Great story! If mom and son become lovers, reality would dictate that dad would either leave or cause lots of trouble for everyone. Don't know what else could happen. Surprise us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

You have an AWESOME story. Please don't stop. You have a great story writing talent. Please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
keep going!

You're a great writer and I love this series. I'm not into the pregnant incest thing so I personally don't recommend that, but that's just my opinion. Maybe write another and see what happens..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
onward for sure

oh yeah, have em tear miss jenny ass up

krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58about 7 years ago
Giddy Up

Don't leave us hanging like that. We all need to know how the mother/son coupling goes, and the group situation from here on in.

mammoetmammoetabout 7 years ago
THE END??

KEEP GOINIG 5*+

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 7 years ago
OH HELL NO!

Mom is about to put it in and you stop? I should give you 1 *for that shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Next

Well done. You got us this far, whats next? Bring on ch 6,7,8 etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
If

you want to get better at writing, you'll keep writing because you have a distance to cross. If you need encouragement to continue with this story; stop now. It will be blander than this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep It Going!!

For me, it's good read, I don't care for the casual stranger added in, but that's my thing. Most mom son stories on here get to about this point and peter out, leaving the reader to imagine the conclusion. In my head, dad would be found as a cheater, kicked out of the house and mom, son and aunt would begin making babies. And getting married to each other, of course. But then, that would be my story, wouldn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
On The Loveseat

I give you 5 stars on the series . There are so many possibilities . I won't try to tell you , as you obviously see them also. I will say 'Don't Stop Here', keep going til it runs it's full course. Once again , top of the line, run with it .

MiniwandMiniwandabout 7 years ago
You have to continue

If you stop here your story is just good. He didn't have sex with his mother, something we are waiting since chapter 1 and you introduced Margie. Bringing up a new character at the end of the story when he didn't have sex with his mother and aunt yet is an error. The character came out of nowhere and we don't know anything about her.

But if you continue your story, which is great so far, we can read about Jeremy and his mother having sex and you can develop Margie so that she can be useful to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
At Least One More

At least one more chapter! Great series so far! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Don't stop!

You have a great story going!! It would be a shame not to see where you go with this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep going!

Have his father find out or something. Have him cuck the old man

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Would love to see this continued.

FmypcktFmypcktabout 7 years ago
Absolutely

Keep it moving forward. And Margie must be an additional competitor in this story. Or better yet, the woman that brings the two salacious sisters a satisfying solution.

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
DO NOT STOP.....Story is to FUCKING GOOD

We need more chapters....Fantastic story...

Maybe I can vote another 5...Can I make it a TEN..10

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
OK...I MADE THIS A FAVORITE STORY

and YOU A FAVORITE AUTHOR

Give us at least another chapter....

sohowanderersohowandererabout 7 years ago
Great series

I really enjoyed the series of stories. I thought the interaction of Margie was a little over-the-top. I love the idea of aunt and mom having their way with him.

Also, as a fan of hairy pussies I'm glad you didn't leave easily just go to the shave look. I'd love to see more chapters of the story.

Stangguy03Stangguy03about 7 years ago
Gosh!!

Definitely have to make another. I have been waiting for Jeremy to fuck his mom since the first chapter. Very good stuff

Stangguy03Stangguy03about 7 years ago
Gosh!

Definitely need to make at least one more chapter. I have been waiting for Jeremy to fuck his mom since chapter one

OnedragonOnedragonabout 7 years agoAuthor
Due to popular demand

I am continuing the story! I have written Jeremy doing Mom, but have few ideas about after that so it has been slow going. There will be more to come, I just don't know how quickly. Thank you for the comments! Onedragon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Keep iy up!

Thanks for the chapter. Hope there is more to come. I wish for the story to come full circle with the mom and son have sex in the loveseat with nobody noticing and his aunt distracting everybody else. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WHAT!!

the best stories I've read on literotica!! well written and hot!! keep 'em coming. you are one hell of a writer.

BusyAfternoonBusyAfternoonabout 7 years ago
STOP.....

You had a good premise and then you could not stop. The story got tiresome. A good author knows where to end it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Busy afternoon

You're wrong, it didn't go out of hand. It led up to a great conclusion that you couldn't accept- that said- little pecker and your bad jokes threw me off dearest author.

Your choice to end it! I loved it, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
And that's it?

Bored me to tears. STOP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Feedback

First of all, loved the story and gave 5 stars on all chapters except the last, which I gave 4 for adding in Marge and stopping before the mom/son intercourse. I know there have been comments saying "Marge was needed to egg mom and aunt on to have intercourse", but I disagree...mostly. It could still have ended up with sex, it just might have taken a bit longer, which would have allowed you to write more chapters!

Constructive criticism: When writing a short story for Literotica, keep two things in mind: #1: Have some kind of "payoff" (sex act) toward the end of a chapter to prevent reader frustration. #2: Don't get carried away and add TOO much in one chapter (if writing a multiple chapter story). Always leave room for advancing the "taboo" further.

The way I saw this story going in my head was that in Chapter 5, he would get willing blowjobs from his mom and aunt, the end. Chapter 6: He decides he wants to return the favor and has to figure out a way of getting his aunt to allow him to eat her pussy. Maybe this also leads to him eating his mom's pussy also. (throughout these chapters there's still the threat of his mother forcing an end to the whole thing out of guilt). Chapter 7: He stops by his aunt's house, which ends up with them having full-blown sex, which the mother either walks in on, or finds out about. The mother is conflicted by her desire to be fucked by that huge cock, and how "wrong" it would be... Maybe the son rubs his boner against her while she's doing dishes or something. (I actually thought the kitchen scene would be him pushing up against his mother from behind, embracing her and rubbing his hard-on in her buttcrack, rather than him dropping drawers and demanding a hand job).

Obviously you can't change the story now. Those were just examples of how you might have paced it out to last longer. Food for thought in future stories, as it were. Keep in mind also that often it's the small taboo things that are the sexiest to read about. I found it much hotter to read about the under-the-blanket (taboo/sneaky/forbidden/might get caught/don't know how to react) handjobs and fingering than the full-blown naked sex scenes (of which there are an abundance on Literotica).

All in all, I loved the story, appreciate you taking the time and effort to write it and post it here, and strongly encourage you to continue writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*speechless*

JUST. KEEP. WRITING. NO MATTER WHAT PEOPLE TELL YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fantasy on steroids?

Every story devolves from an accidental sexual touch to full blown fuckfest with strangers in a matter of pages. Yawn.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
fuck the haters

its hot as fuck plz keep going

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
Are these the same people

we met in Chapter 01?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story you know when nephew fucks his aunt then his mom I know I fucked both sisters and at the sametimw I them both pregnant. When found out they were I had big smile. My mom said to my aunt looks like your marriage is over my aunt said I know. Told her you can move in with us we have king size bed plus I said two milfs that are sisters. I even get to see them in 69 position I get to fuck them in the ass. When shoved it in their ass they screamed stop I didn't care I just kept fuck their asses till unloaded in the ass now they do gangbangs together with 12 guys bareback they even end up getting pregnant 4 times each.they both have 45 dd chests and real thick cunt hair too goes from top of cunt to top of crack of ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jeremy is a jerk

Jeremy you are a immature ass especially at 18. You should know better, to pit your mom against your aunt and with another woman. Don't you know that this could blow up in your face and now I know that this your imagination is very sick and deluded and not realistic. Your incest imagination has gone from reality total you wish this would happen

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story until.....

Chapter 5 when the mother and aunt started making out 🤢. That shit was neither erotic nor sexy. It was just off putting and gross!

leespikedleespikedover 5 years ago
Different strokes! I thought this was horny as fuck!

Pretty much all the stories on here are, shall we say, unlikely but possible enough to allow you to enjoy the story. I don't understand the criticisms, this was a 3 page barn burner, I loved the dialogue and antics of the 3 women. Marie's comments hugely contributed to the scene you painted.

Don't be discouraged by the naysayers, great imagination and good writing skills, thanks for sharing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
margie was hot!

I'm surprised at negative comments...to each is own, the more the merrier, I say,

I love what you're doing with these first time encounters, (pool party was a masterpiece) I've read here for years and yearn for m/s incest group, it's all too rare. You have a real knack for the dialogue and some of the scenes you paint are well, memorable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
His 'Power' = Not Right

He was really being sexist at the point when he said he had 'power' over them. It was pathetic of him and the women should've shown him that wasn't right. He was being controlling when he talked to his mom (who said he was being manipulative). I don't care he said he loved her, that was him being a jerk. The women need to change that shit. And no damn spanking, that's a dick move by guys who do that to women.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Hope Jeremy got all three woman pregnant too.got my mom and aunt pregnant I even turned both mom and her sister Rachel into lezzies where go down on each other while fuck them bareback cum in their cunts and ass even had some friends over fuck them too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Ridiculous escalating. It was at least somewhat believable until this chapter, but you just forced the action too much. And what the hell did you add that random woman for? So out of left field.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More

I can see this going farther and adding more characters.

DougntexasDougntexasover 3 years ago

To much false modesty at this point by all of them. It is almost silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOnedragon@Onedragon
Sorry to my followers for the lack of new stuff. This past year has been very trying and I have been in a funk. There are a couple stories in the works but have been slow due to crap of the world. Thoughts and ideas are still overflowing but I'm just not getting them written q...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES