On the Loveseat Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers

I hadn't gotten dressed yet, so I headed upstairs to change myself. I also wiped off mom's make-up from my neck. I felt exposed with this testimonial of mom's passion being so visible. I tried to look at it as dad said, as a badge of honor.

I was stunned when I saw the outfit mom had changed into.

A crisp white, sleeve-less blouse with a low neckline that showed a large area of her chest and the beginning rises of her breasts. A barely-knee length black skirt with a slit that ran nearly to her hip displayed the floral lace tops of her tan thigh highs with an interlocking oval appliqué that ran up the back of her legs. Strappy open toed three-inch heels barely covered her feet. She was carrying a small black pocketbook. Modest hoop earrings, a silver bracelet, and a string of pearls around her neck accented her wardrobe. I'm sure she had on make-up, but it was so subtle that I couldn't tell what she'd done. It was mom's face, only better.

I felt underdressed with my black jeans and light blue button up shirt.

But next to mom in a burlap sack and me in a high-end suit, I would still feel the lesser. However, I was biased.

"That's what you're wearing to go shopping?" Dad questioned mom when he saw her.

"This is an event. It's not as if I get to go shopping all the time, and never with an escort. When was the last time you went into a store with me? Any store?" Mom said fiercely.

Dad looked chastised.

"I wanted to look extra nice for my handsome son while we are out. What do you think Jeremy?" Mom's gaze at me wasn't at all motherly.

"I think you look ..." I started too exuberantly for a son's opinion of his mother. "Nice. You look ... nice." I stared intensely at mom, using our 'nice' euphemism that stood in for incredible, tremendous, fantastic, well, you get the idea.

"Thank you dear." Her smile let me know she understood what I meant.

"I think you look nice too." Dad stated, but his nice didn't mean the same thing as mine!

"Thank you too, dear." Mom kissed his cheek and turned to me. "Are you ready?"

For mom, I was always ready!

"Sure, let's go."

"Mommy, you look real pretty!" Jojo looked up from her coloring book when she noticed mom cross the living room.

"Thank you honey. Mommy feels pretty. Now you be good for daddy and watch him real closely. Don't let him be bad, okay?"

"Okay mommy. And I'll get a treat!"

"Yes, you will."

Mom and I left.

As we walked to the driveway, I declared I was driving.

"In your car?" Mom gave me a questioning look.

"No, your car. Just I'm driving it."

"Don't want to be seen in your car with your 'girl'?" Mom ridiculed me.

I couldn't answer her.

I followed mom to the passenger side and opened the door for her. She boldly allowed much more of her legs to be revealed as she seated herself.

"So gallant." Mom beamed up at me.

I rushed around to the driver's side and climbed in. Mom handed me the keys and we were off.

"So mom, why did you dress up? I mean, not that I'm complaining!"

"Like I told your dad. I wanted to look good for my man."

"Your man?" I had to turn to look at her.

"Aren't you my man?" She asked a bit demurely.

"Oh, absolutely!"

Mom smiled widely at that.

I drove the thirty minutes to the Westside Mall. I opened mom's door and helped her out, getting a glimpse of her black lace panties for my effort! It was then that I noticed that mom had unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, which caused a large amount of cleavage to spill out! I bumped my knee on the car door as a reward. Mom grinned surreptitiously.

We wandered through a great variety of stores, the bulk of which I had paid no attention to on my own trips to the mall. The two of us drew stares from a great many people as we walked around the different stores. The age difference between us implied we were a mother and son, but the way we acted together almost shouted that we couldn't possibly be related! We held hands, we kissed frequently, and my hand was on mom's ass a good part of the time. Mom's hand found its way to my rear a few times also! Mom's outfit also garnered more than a few approving and disapproving stares. My stares were frequent and wholeheartedly approving!

Mom was an eager browser, but she seemed reticent to actually buy anything. Clearly, she had gone too long without shopping for herself!

"You need to buy something mom! This trip is for you. That ivory blouse would have looked amazing on you!" She had tried on a number of pieces but always found some reason not to buy them. "You are like the worst woman shopper ever." I taunted her.

"I haven't shopped, really shopped for myself in over a decade. I'm just out of practice." She defended herself.

"The next thing that you like, we are going to get. Maybe if you buy a couple things, it'll come back to you." I told her.

"I don't know, we've seen some nice things. I just don't know when I would ever get to wear any of them. It's not like I have a full social life." She complained.

"How about you think of it as, what do you want to get to dress up for me."

"For you, I want to get undressed!" Mom said with a devilish leer.

"And I'm all for that! But I like seeing you dressed too. I'm going back and getting that blouse and then you are going to look for something to go with it." I headed across the store and took the blouse off the rack. A saleswoman walked by and glanced at me with more than surprise. I smiled at her and returned to mom.

"Here. Now find a skirt or slacks or whatever that you'll wear with this." I said firmly.

"Okay." She didn't sound confident, but she had agreed. I carried the first of what I hoped would be many articles of clothing. We walked down a row with a variety of skirts. None looked nicer than the one mom had on, but she needed more than one sexy skirt.

Mom actually chose three skirts. Of different lengths and colors. I added them to the crook of my arm.

"See mom. You can still shop!" I teased.

"If I get this pear green skirt, then I need to get a pair of shoes to go with it. And maybe a sandalwood top, or a coppery one."

"That's what I want to hear!"

Mom gave me a somewhat dirty look, but she had an enthusiasm burning in her eyes too.

We spent the next hour or so collecting bags from a half dozen stores. Mom had even bought me two shirts. Having unleashed the shopping beast inside her, I couldn't deny her when we had ventured into a men's department. I felt lucky actually that I had limited her to only two shirts. She seemed inclined to buy me a whole wardrobe!

I suggested we make a trip back to the car before purchasing anything more. Mom countered with that maybe we should call it a day, she'd already bought too many things and spent too much money.

"Nonsense mom. We still haven't done what I came here to do."

"And that is?"

"Get some lingerie." I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, right. Get your wrinkly old mom some slutty underwear so you can have your way with her?"

"You're half right mom."

"Which half?"

I didn't answer and just grinned at her.

We did go back out to the car. I may have found a few new muscles in my arms from carrying mom's haul around. I gratefully piled them into her trunk. She surprised me by wrapping her arm around mine as we walked back into the shopping center. I glanced briefly at her and saw her looking ahead with the most beautiful smile glowing on her face.

Even as we walked through the busy mall, mom kept her arm entwined around mine as if I was a prized possession. I saw a few people's eyes follow us, surely shocked that an older woman was with a guy as young as me. Or that they'd seen the proof of our lust on my neck! On the other hand, maybe they were just checking out the sexy woman at my side!

Mom slowed as we approached the large shopfront of the lingerie store. She seemed apprehensive.

"Nervous? It's not like you haven't been here before."

I mean, it was only a store. Full of sexy undies! A shiver ran over me as I imagined all the half-naked women that would be wearing these flimsy pieces of cloth! And that I was with one of those women right now!

"Something wrong?" Mom asked when she noticed my shaking.

"No, just everything right."

She added nothing further.

"Hello, can I help you with something?" A cute blonde-haired girl came up to us after we entered. I saw the quick glance-over she gave each of us.

"Hello ... Cherry I think it was?" Mom greeted the salesgirl.

This was the girl mom and Aunt Jess had talked about! I could see what my aunt had said, she was very cute! Her breasts weren't large but they were very perky! And her ass was just made for grabbing!

"You've been here before?" Cherry asked mom.

"A few weeks ago. With my ... ah, friend. We were looking for something special for our young man." Mom said.

"Oh. I remember." The blonde girl looked at me. "Is this your date?"

It seemed an odd question, but I guess mom and I were unusual.

Mom looked at her, then at me, and then said proudly, "He is for today."

Mom smiled at me. Then she looked back at Cherry. "If you remember, then I can tell you that this is the young man we were shopping for." She said conspiratorially.

"Oh really?" Cherry reevaluated me, eyeing me up and down. She was still looking at me, but she spoke to mom. "How was your evening, if you don't mind my asking?" Her tone was cheerfully secretive, as if mom was sharing a sexy secret. Oh, I guess she was!

"It was ...uhh, memorable." Mom beamed as she blushed.

"Very memorable." I agreed.

Cherry grinned in return.

"I just hope I can find a hot guy like him when I'm your age." She blurted out. Then she realized her mistake. "Not that you're old or anything, just ..."

Mom put a calming hand on the girl's wrist.

"It's okay. I know what you meant." Mom looked over at me. "I was very lucky to find Jeremy. He almost fell right into my hands."

I chuckled to myself at mom's reference to how this started between us!

I returned mom's look, but was surprised that she'd used my name. Shouldn't we be trying to keep our identities a secret? However, from the brief time with Cherry so far, it seemed she was very open-minded. She hadn't been shocked when mom and Aunt Jessica told her of their threesome with a younger man. Would she be if she knew the whole truth?

"We want to pick out some more items; maybe I could even model them for him?" Mom said coyly.

"Well ... we don't normally allow gentlemen in the fitting rooms." She paused and looked around the store cautiously. "But we do get so few men that actually come in the store with their lady friends. It's been somewhat slow and you are returning customers, so I'll allow it. But you'll have to leave if anyone else wants to use the changing area." Cherry looked at me meaningfully.

"Oh sure, no problem. Thank you." I smiled as suavely as I could. I'm sure I looked like a dork. A lecherous dork!

Mom and I roamed the store going through the wide selection of lace, silk, satin, leather, spandex, and other assorted materials with which the variety of intimate apparel was made. I was agog at some of the items! I wanted to see mom in nearly everything! Mom limited me to things that she would actually want to wear and steered me away from the BDSM department completely! Seeing mom with her arms strapped together behind her back, with a ball-gag, nipple clamps, and with fishnets and garters sounded very sexy! Nearly every other fantasy I could possibly have had already been fulfilled by my mom and her hot sister!

We found quite a few items that mom agreed to try on, corsets, teddies, bustiers, crotchless panties, bras with nothing more than thin strips, a see-thru floor length robe, and things that I had no idea what they were called, but that they consisted of very little fabric and that mom would be wearing them was all I needed to know!

I could see mom had gotten very excited by the prospect of modeling these sexy articles for me, the smile on her face lit up the store as we browsed. When I had a full armload, we headed to the back where the sign indicated the fitting rooms. We passed through a curtain that opened on a wide hallway with a number of curtained cubicles. All of them were open indicating they weren't in use. I guided mom to the one furthest from the curtained entryway.

We entered to find a largish room for a fitting room, with a bench seat, a high shelf to store purses and such, and two full-length mirrors on opposite walls, and a few hooks on one wall for hanging clothes. I took a seat on the bench with the pile of lingerie beside me.

Mom undressed slowly, giving me a modified strip tease. Needless to say, I was hard in seconds! And we hadn't even started the modeling yet! Mom's eyes fell to my crotch as she removed the lacy black panties that had been hidden beneath her skirt, a sultry smile on her lips. When she unbuttoned her blouse, I found that she had been braless! She grinned as my eyes locked on her tits and hard nipples.

"You like what you see?" She said in a smoky voice.

"God mom, you know I do!" I said exuberantly. Too much so!

"Shh! I'm Jenny when we are out, remember?" Mom, Jenny, looked intensely at me.

"Oh yeah! Right. Sorry." I apologized. My eyes traveled over her body. Only her sexy hosiery was left and she wasn't removing those.

Mom first tried on a red bustier with black stitching that lifted her breasts from beneath without hiding their fullness or beauty. I showed my approval with a slack jaw.

"I think that means this one is a keeper!" She licked her lips slowly. I was ready to ravish her already and it was only the first item!

"Keep your excitement in your pants Jeremy. I have quite a few things to still model. I can't have you going off half-cocked as you might say!" She teased with a soft laugh.

I was going to go off full cocked! There was nothing half about my state right then!

Mom removed the bustier and chose a sheer green chemise with a satin bodice. I was unhappy mom's tits were being hidden, but the tantalizing effect of the sheer fabric was erotic.

"Of course I would have to have on a pair of matching panties!" Mom said as she twirled for my judgment. I nodded. "Here, let me try on these crotchless ones, even though they are the wrong color." Mom quickly pulled on the straps that called themselves underwear. There was nothing to them, how could they be the wrong color?

The result was so sexy; the covering was there even though nothing was covered. It was the illusion of being dressed while being almost fully exposed. My dazed look voiced my opinion of both items.

"I don't know if you are a worthy judge of lingerie." Mom stated standing there almost naked. "I have a feeling you are going to like everything I try on!" I could see a touch of a smile beneath her stern exterior.

"It's not my fault if everything looks incredible on you, mah ... Jenny!" My wide eyes soaked in the view.

"We might as well just buy the whole pile then. I don't need to try anything else on." She gave a resigned shrug as if she was serious.

"No! No, don't do that! I'll try to be more critical of our choices. I blame the gorgeous model that is skewing my judgment!"

Mom fought a grin as she bent to remove the panties, then took off the chemise and put both items atop the bustier. I didn't know if that meant she was getting them also or not.

Mom modeled the rest of the pile, twirling, bending, and posing for my opinion. And my enjoyment! Although I did have to stand and rearrange mom's number one fan a couple of times as 'he' struggled in the confines of my pants! Sitting there in the small room with mom trying on lingerie with my dick straining to be free with no room to stretch out was slightly more than painful.

I had a, let's say hard time trying to find fault with any of our selections. But they were all seductively nice, that was why we had chosen them in the first place! To be honest though, there were a few things that didn't seem to be as nice as when we had selected them. The model I had made them look appealing, but that was mom and not the lingerie. We did have a small pile of things that didn't make the grade when we had finished. Mom had made two piles, one of items we liked and one with those that weren't quite right. I wondered how much she planned on buying. Certainly not the whole 'like' pile? Even as I was having dreams of all the nights that I would have with her in each of the outfits!

Could we manage to get that much time alone?

Mom was still wearing the last item she had modeled for me, a deep blue corset that left everything exposed by itself (as mom didn't have the matching panties for it), but still made her look more erotic than just being nude.

"I think I have tortured you long enough honey!" Mom looked at me sitting on the bench seat. I just stared up at the angelic vixen before me.

"Stand up Jeremy." She gestured me up with a wave of her hand.

"What for?" I asked as I slowly rose. I was sure I had leaked a bucket of pre-cum into my boxers. My pants didn't appear damp though.

Mom dropped down to her knees and her fingers deftly worked to free my raging erection. She grinned hugely when it sprang free.

"Don't make any noise dear." Mom looked up at me with her tongue lapping the end of my rod.

I couldn't make any promises that I was sure I would be breaking!

Mom didn't waste any time, as she surely knew how close I had to be after her seductive show. She licked over my entire cock before she began to bob her head over me with a quick hand stroke at the base.

She had been at it for a few minutes when we heard a cough outside the curtain.

"Is everyone decent?" I recognized Cherry's voice a split second before she entered the room.

Me and mom froze.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" The blonde girl's eyes went so wide and her mouth was held in an 'O' as she backed hurriedly through the curtain.

"Someone else wants to use the fitting rooms so your ... um, gentleman will have to leave. As soon as you're done, I mean."

We couldn't hear the mortified girl walk away, but I was sure she wasn't staying for the blow-by-blow rundown!

Mom quickened her actions while staring up at me. The feeling she was giving me combined with her hungry eyes peering up had me ready to unload in approximately forty-two seconds!

"Suck me ... Jenny! Suck my cum, you sexy slut!"

Mom's eyes widened even more as she drank my cream like a hungry kitten.

When she finished making sure I was properly cleaned, I pulled up my underwear and pants while mom changed back into her own clothes. She still looked just as sexy as she had in any of the skimpy lingerie!

As we were exiting the fitting room hall, we passed a middle-aged woman that was entering who stared at us, me specifically, with an almost horrified look on her face.

The two of us laughed conspiratorially!

Afterwards mom went back through the store, picking out the matching panties and bras for the different items we'd chosen that required them. I had quite an armful when she decided that we were finally finished shopping.

We walked up to the checkout area and found Cherry there. She apologized again for interrupting us. Her cheeks were flaming red and she had trouble looking at either of us.

"It wasn't your fault Cherry. We just got caught up with my ... show." Mom explained. It didn't seem to mollify the girl.

She rang up mom's choices. Mom did get almost the entire selection that was the 'like' pile. My brain was reeling with mom's purchases! So much lingerie to enjoy!

Cherry said she was sorry one more time before we left the store. As we walked away, I heard the salesgirl's voice.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers