On the Loveseat Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers

"Please come again!"

Mom and I both burst out laughing at her unintentional innuendo!

We had been shopping for a number of hours and I was hungry again. Mom allowed us to stop and have a bite to eat in the mall's food court. Well, for me to get a bite to eat. She did steal a couple of my fries though.

"I'm sure you would be hungrier if you hadn't filled up on me recently!" I teased her. Mom gave a sexy leer at me and licked her lips as if she had just polished me off. I felt a quiver in my jeans! I changed the subject quickly before my dick thought it was getting some more action.

"I can't believe that you bought all that lingerie!" I exclaimed as I ate heartily.

"I have to keep my man happy! I don't want to lose him to a younger model."

We both chuckled at her word.

"But what about what you said about me getting a ... younger model?" I repeated her words back at her. Doubly with her words.

"We both know that you aren't going to. I'm not sure I still want you to." She had a strained look on her face. "It's not right, but I can't resist you. I wouldn't want to share you either."

"I have to share you." I declared defiantly.

"Oh, Jeremy! I didn't mean that. It's just that ... I mean, everything is just so mixed up! I don't know what to do about this all!" She seemed close to tears.

"It's all right mom! Don't cry, I can't stand to see you cry! I don't like sharing you, but if that's the only way to have you, then I can accept it. I'll have to accept it!" I took both her hands in mine and held them tight as if that would ease her pain. My own eyes got misty as mom fought back her tears. She wiped her cheeks nevertheless.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I would accept sharing you over losing you. I mean, I already am sharing you with your aunt!"

"That's not the same. With Aunt Jessica, it's only sex. We like each other just fine, even love each other. But that is more that she's my aunt than because I'm having sex with her, if you understand what I mean."

"I do Jeremy. I do." She looked at me as if she was reading my mind.

If she actually could, we would have to get a motel room!

Mom continued after a pause. "We should be getting home and not sitting here getting all maudlin."

I'd never heard the word before and didn't know what it meant, but I'm sure it wasn't something I wanted anyway.

"We're going to have to sneak these bags into the house. Past dad." I said, gesturing at the clearly marked lingerie store bags that surrounded us like a barricade.

"We'll tuck them inside the other bags when we take them in." Mom said, her episode now behind her.

"I can't wait to see you in one of them! Very soon!" I growled at her as we rose. I grabbed at her ass to show my intent.

"Stop it Jeremy!" Mom said looking around at the crowds of mostly teens like me. My focus had been on the woman across from me, but I'm sure a great many of teen guys were staring at me with envy and jealousy. My love of mom protected me from consideration of their petty emotions. That she loved me in return made me invincible to what others thought about us!

We went back to mom's car, stashing our newly bought booty in with the other bags from the more respectable stores. I had a momentary thought of if mom would ever wear any of this lingerie with dad. I had to cringe at that thought. These were for mom and I, not for dad's pleasure! I couldn't tell her not to have sex with her husband because I was jealous of him, and I couldn't tell her not to wear any of the intimate items for him when technically dad's money had just bought them. But I hoped that she felt the same and wouldn't degrade these bits of fabric by using them with a husband that didn't truly appreciate anymore of what he had with his wife.

I tried to fight off the sullen mood that had crept over me. I mean, I had spent the day shopping for new clothes for mom to wear as I stared at her and the number of sexy undies that she'd gotten just for me after having modeled them so seductively, and finished it all off with a surprise blowjob!

I was the last person to have cause to be moody!

Mom noticed as I drove homeward and asked what was wrong.

"I hope I didn't depress you with my outburst."

"No, it's nothing. I'm fine." I gave her a fake smile that I hoped she bought. She did smile graciously back at me.

"Stop at the grocery store. I have to get something for your brother and sister." Mom said as she stared out the window at the world passing us by.

She was only in the store for a few minutes when I had stopped. She had two bags of items when she came out.

"That's more than treats." I stated.

"I picked up some other things too. I have a human vacuum cleaner that continues to clean out my cupboards and refrigerator!" She purposely didn't look at me as she spoke.

"I've told Jojo not to be eating everything in sight, but what can you do with an eight year old girl?" I quipped back, some of my normal tone returning.

"Or an eighteen year old son!" She did now look at me, with a measured smile that grew into a grin.

We returned home with a much lighter mood between us. I dutifully collected mom's clothing haul and followed her into the house. Mom was instantly barraged by pre-teens. Dad was watching his golf, of course. I could see the aftereffects of his late night and early morning, as his head nodded to the side every few minutes. He did perk up soon after we entered. The look on his face as he mentally counted the number of bags that I was carrying was as the commercial says, priceless! And he didn't even know about the hidden packages!

"So what'd you buy?" Dad asked as he surveyed the store names on the bags.

"Some blouses, some slacks, some underwear." Mom's voice became muffled at that last; clearly hoping dad didn't pick up on it.

No such luck.

Dad looked at me with a surprised intensity.

"You went bra shopping with your mother?" Not that he was suspicious, more that he was mortified.

"It wasn't like that. Jeremy was ... a gentleman the whole time." Mom said with a shy smile at me. I caught mom's use of Cherry's title for me from the lingerie store.

Dad groaned but said nothing more.

"What'd you get us mommy?" Jojo asked for the fifth or sixth time as we talked. "I made extra sure daddy was good! I told him I would punsh him if he was bad. Didn't I daddy?"

"She was a very strict babysitter dear. I don't know if I want her to watch me again. Johnny lets me do what I want!" Dad teased as he tickled Jojo's belly.

"I bought some popsicles for you two."

"That sounds good. I'll take one too, Jenny." Dad stated.

"Posicles!" Jojo cheered.

Johnny just looked expectantly at his mother.

Mom handed them each one. Dad took one and sat back down. Jojo tore into hers and was in the process of covering her face with the frozen syrup. Johnny, who was normally the messy one with most things, was fastidious as he consumed his, not missing a single drop. Johnny never messed around when it came to food; he always made sure it all ended up in his growing stomach.

"Don't you want one Jeremy?" Mom asked as she slowly opened one for herself.

"Nah, I'm good."

Mom brought hers to her lips and for some reason I was drawn to watching her.

Mom saw me studying her.

Her tongue dragged along the sticky Popsicle, licking it with such exaggeration. I suddenly become very intent on watching mom. She licked it up and down, sucking it seductively into her mouth while I could see her tongue clearly underneath. Mom stared at me with smoky heat as she sucked. My dick was suddenly jealous!

"Are you sure you don't want one? It is sooo good!" She pushed the Popsicle into her mouth again, her encircling lips forming an 'O' as she pursed her lips around the treat and at me.

Yep, my dick was jealous now and standing up to protest! I shifted uncomfortably with my brother and sister so close by that they might see my awkward condition.

I in fact, did want some of that, not the Popsicle, but rather the hot mother sucking on it!

Mom continued her show of licking with large strokes of her wide tongue and sucking the entire Popsicle into her mouth with only the wooden stick barely protruding from her wet lips. Her eyes never left my face as she put on a second show for me today.

I unconsciously grabbed my crotch and shuffled my feet as I was glued to the sight of mom sucking the melting dick.

"Don't eat the stick mom." Johnny warned.

I choked up at my brother's comment!

Mom coughed as she pulled the Popsicle from her mouth. I saw the realization wash over her face as she noticed her young children unknowingly witnessing her lewd behavior. I had to grin after I caught my breath.

Mom saw my amusement at her having been caught and with a purposeful glare at me, she bit the Popsicle in half and chewed forcefully, her eyes daggers pointed at me.

My dick shivered in mock pain at the sight. I hurriedly left the kitchen and went up to my room.

Mom was able to keep herself restrained for the rest of the evening.

Well, reasonably so.

She still blew me kisses whenever possible. She came up behind me at one point and pressed her tits into my back, the condition of her nipples very evident. She even came upstairs to tuck Jojo in and before she returned downstairs, she came to my bedroom door and with her blouse fully unbuttoned and hanging open, she flashed me those marvelous and beautiful breasts of hers.

"To use as a visual incentive for whatever might come up tonight. Have a nice night honey." She gave me a cheerful motherly smile as she closed my door.

Mom was teasing me about jerking off?

And flashing her tits at me to help me? With all the memories I had of her, even from just earlier today, I didn't need that flashing of female flesh! Not that I wasn't always glad to see mom's boobs! I had a whole file cabinet in my brain of images of mom's tits!

I did resist the urge to relieve myself anyway!

Thoughts of mom's bouncing breasts filled my dreams all night.

Mom was absent from my room the next morning when I awoke.

The stiffness of my morning wood made me regret my decision last night of relieving any pressure.

I hoped that I would get a chance with mom soon to alleviate the problem! Especially as I nearly sprayed the bathroom trying to take a leak with it pointing at the ceiling!

First thing though, I wasn't going to have a repeat of yesterday. I needed breakfast!

Mom was in the process of preparing one of her banquets as I came downstairs. She was wearing her robe with her plain nightie underneath, or so I assumed.

"Morning honey. Hungry?" She eyed me slyly. She knew what I wanted! Besides food that is.

"You didn't have too hard a time last night did you?" Mom asked subtly with a wink.

I came up behind her to give her a hug. I pressed my stiffy against her firm ass.

"Not too hard at all, thanks for asking." I gave her a kiss on her cheek, innocently enough with my siblings watching. Dad was sitting in his chair focused on his tablet.

Mom jerked up straight when I poked my bulge into her.

"Are you saying you want sausage for breakfast?" She looked at me sternly.

I smiled back at her retort. "I'll have whatever my lovely mother fixes for me." I said so sweetly I could feel my teeth rotting!

"Gruel for you then." She tried to hold back her grin but failed.

"Sit down. Justin, the food is ready! Come sit down and put that thing away!" Mom called to dad.

We had a large breakfast, enjoying it as a normal family. Only the sly smiles and sneaky grins mom and I gave each other said otherwise. When I felt satisfactorily full, I had one more helping and quit the table. Mom gave me astonished look when I finished.

"I don't know where you put it all and remain fit!" She questioned.

I glanced around as dad had returned to his recliner and Johnny and Jojo had gone outside to play, as it was finally nice after a few days of rain and gloom.

"It goes into the protein shake machine. How else did you think I am able to produce so much ... cream for you?" I said the last in a lower volume.

"I'm going to have to change your diet then. I think I need to switch to fat-free shakes!" Mom rose and began to collect the dishes the others had left on the table.

"Let me help you mom."

"Don't you think that looks suspicious? My son wants to help out?" She eyed me cautiously.

"A guy can't help his mom without being questioned about it?" I said.

"Said no son ever." Mom rejoindered.

"Jeez. I'll let you do it all if you want. I just thought I could help out."

"You're just trying to get in my ... panties." She whispered the last.

"Nah!" I countered. "I've been there. I'm looking for something else." I made a point of averting my eyes from mom.

She smacked me in the arm and said, "If you want to help out of the goodness of your heart and not for a ... reward, then I welcome it."

"I'm sure I'll get the reward whether I help or not!" I stated.

We quickly cleaned the breakfast mess. Mom rinsed what could be put in the dishwasher and then soaked the rest. I wiped down the table (hey, I can manage some housework!) and then came up behind her as she wiped down the counter. My dick had gone back to sleep but could wake at a moment's notice.

"I don't feel any interest in you." Mom stated, noticing my condition.

"You could fix that if you wanted." I whispered in her ear.

"Your father is right there." She said softly.

"Sitting oblivious right there you mean." I placed my right hand on her curved hip.

"You're pretty bold for someone whose life could be on the line." Mom teased. I'm sure she wasn't serious about what dad would do to me. I hoped his fatherly love would stave off any filicide.

On the other hand, we could just continue to keep him from finding out what was going on!

"You seem to like bold, pretty lady." I breathed in her ear.

"I do, don't I?" Her left hand fell down and snaked between us to play over my crotch. It wouldn't take long for my dick to notice mom's touch.

"Don't start anything you don't intend to finish. I resisted the temptation you lured me with last night. I am on a hair trigger." I warned her.

"You resisted? I didn't think that was possible!" Mom's voice rose.

"I resisted with the possibility of your involvement in the near future."

"That's a big assumption!" She turned to face me with a sparkling smile on her face.

"It's more than just an assumption that is big!" I fought the urge to take her in my arms and bury my face in hers.

"It doesn't feel like it." She glanced down to where her hand still caressed the front of my shorts.

"If you're serious, give it a minute. If you're not, you should stop what you are doing very quickly." I too glanced down at mom's delicate feminine fingers fondling my jewels and staff. They soon withdrew, to my relief and disappointment.

"Your father is supposed to be fixing that closet door today. He'll have to go to the home improvement store. You know he'll be gone for awhile, I think he loves that store almost as much as he loves the golf course." Mom had a definite tone for the other loves in dad's life besides her! "We'll have some time to take care of your friend. And my kitty!"

Whoa!

Where did that come from?

But she had forgotten about one other problem, or actually two little problems.

"What about Jojo and Johnny?"

"Have you seen outside? After being stuck in the house the past few days, they won't be coming inside for hours, except maybe to pee!"

Mom had definitely become a sex addict! Had she and dad ever been so bold when I was younger? I certainly hadn't seen anything, but I suppose that is the point. I mean, at some point they had managed it, as I have a brother and sister as evidence. I assumed any sex that they would have had (Eww!) would have been at night like usual parents. But now seeing the state my mother was in, I had to wonder if they had been having sex all the time when I had been napping, or playing, or even had been just in another room! Mom had said that she thought Jojo had been conceived on the kitchen table! (Again, eww!)

"You want a quickie while dad is at the store and the kids are outside playing?" I studied mom intently. "I'm certainly not going to argue. Except maybe about the amount of time I get to spend with my special lady!"

"Spend time with, or in your lady?"

"Both!" I exclaimed.

Mom snickered.

"Justin. When are you going to get to that closet?" Mom stepped into the living room. I stayed out of view while I peeked in. I didn't want dad to think I had any concern about his completing the task for mom.

"Right after this hole dear. I'll go get the things I need, come back and fix that quick. Then I can catch up on what I missed." Dad's eyes never left his tablet. I was surprised he didn't have it on the TV. Unless it was online only. A golf only channel and he still did not get enough that he had to get additional content on his tablet! I really had to wonder at my father.

"Remember, you said you'd do those other things on that list too. They shouldn't take you long." Mom remarked.

"Oh, yeah sure, honey."

It seemed a husband's stock answer. I wasn't convinced. I'm sure mom wasn't either, but she didn't say anything more.

I was waiting expectantly for dad to leave, but I couldn't hang around loitering downstairs until he did. I crept past him and hurried upstairs. I'm sure dad never noticed me.

I piddled around on the computer until I heard the front door close. I think I took the steps in three bounds!

Mom was wiping her hands at the entryway to the kitchen.

"Let me check on your brother and sister first." She said.

Plainly.

Motherly.

Not as if she was about to have illicit sex while her husband was gone.

With her oldest son! Of which was me!

I saw she'd gotten dressed. Which seemed pointless if we would soon be undressed!

She had on a light colorful pastel-striped blouse with wide lapels and an olive colored calf-length pleated skirt. She appeared the epitome of motherliness. I had to wonder though if she had on a bra or panties beneath her matronly exterior! My vote was for no.

Mom went to both doors and looked out. I heard her speaking at either door.

"Jojo is swinging and Johnny is doing laps around the block on his bike. Both of them can go for hours like that."

Jojo would swing day and night if she could. That and coloring were her chief interests.

Johnny on the other hand had somehow gotten in his head that he could make the book of records by the number of times he rode his bike around the block. He'd done eighty-seven one day! We all had been suitably impressed, but when I had told him that that wasn't how the records went, he took that as a challenge. He'd been trying to beat his record ever since. However, with either the weather, the time he would start his laps, or being an easily distracted eleven year old, he'd never managed to get close. I think fifty-eight was the next highest amount. Yeah, he could be out there awhile!

Therefore, between the two activities of my siblings, I was reasonably sure that they would stay occupied for the duration. Long after dad would return. More than enough time for some hanky panky with mom!

We both turned simultaneously from across the living room to stare at each other. Mom returned my look of incredulity that we were actually going to do this. Have sex in the middle of the day. When anyone could come over. The kids could come in, or heaven forbid, dad could return early. Each of us was frozen in place for a second as our last chance to change our minds. Not that that could ever happen!

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,374 Followers