On the Loveseat Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Onedragon
Onedragon
1,373 Followers

With the knowledge of what we'd just done, I could see that she was still flushed. And her clothes had the appearance of being hastily donned. But she seemed otherwise fine from my rough treatment. I gave her a wide grin that dad couldn't see, even if he hadn't been looking at his pile of goodies.

"Hello, dear. I see you've got all your ... parts."

"Yeah, yeah. Just need to sort them for each of the jobs." He looked up at mom with a glance. "Jeremy was telling me that he fixed your box."

Mom's eyes went wide. "My box?"

"I told dad that I was nailing your ... box. That that was the banging that he heard." The double entendre was so thick in my words that it was dripping.

I thought mom's jaw would hit the floor!

"Oh." Was all she answered.

"He said he's been doing all sorts of things for you. It's about time that he stepped up. He's a man now. He needs to know how to take care of things around the house."

"Oh, he's been taking care of quite a few things." Mom stared at me fiercely.

I could see her clenching her jaw with the direction of the conversation. I was just enjoying the barbs. I know that I had promised mom to treat dad with the same respect, but this I couldn't resist. He was making it too easy!

"Don't you have something to do?" Mom's eyes were daggers at me. And after I had given her such astounding orgasms!

"Hearing about all he's been doing, I hoped that he might help me do your list." Dad said expectantly.

"Sure dad, I'd love to!" I said cheerfully. "See mom, now you have me and dad taking care of you, just like you wanted!" I teased her with her comment about her two men taking care of her. Just not what she had meant!

The look she gave then made me glad that I knew how much she loved me, or I might worry about her cutting off my prized appendage in the middle of the night and hanging it on my door!

I just gave her my biggest smile. I walked over to her and gave her a big innocent bear hug.

"I love you mom!"

Dad glanced over at me. I'm sure he was questioning my manliness right then, but I've seen him hug my grandma Norma just the same as I was doing with my mom. Not that it was anything the same!

Mom accepted my hug reluctantly. She couldn't do otherwise in front of my father.

"I'll talk to you later." She whispered fiercely.

I spent the day helping dad. As he said, most of the things I could have done myself, but he seemed to take it as a fatherly duty for us to do them together. It added a bit of time for him to explain what he was doing at each task, rather than just do it or to let me handle it by myself. I know he was well-intentioned, but there was a few times I almost grabbed whatever tool he was using and just finished it by myself without his instruction!

I'm sure this slow torture was payback for the teasing of both my parents.

Didn't the pleasuring of one of my parents count for something? Multiple times, even!

Dad and I took almost four hours going through mom's to-do list. I saw her at various times, as if she was checking up on us, to see that we were still working and not hiding somewhere. I'm sure she doubted dad getting everything done. I know some of the things we fixed or replaced had been waiting for months! I could see why mom had gotten so upset when dad had suggested going to Aunt Jess's with me that Saturday! Well, mom should be ecstatic now with everything fixed, replaced, and running right.

Except, I'm sure I would probably have to get her 'running right' again soon!

Mom's attitude to me improved by the time we had finished. I'm sure she had only been upset by our close call, my practically admitting to dad what we'd done and what I'd been doing, and my gentle teasing of her when she heard my admission. I was curious as to her feelings about what we had done and how I had treated her. I needed to tell her how I had felt about the incident.

I wouldn't get the chance until well after dinner.

I was in my room just messing about on my computer when mom came to my door.

"Do you have a minute?" She asked almost cautiously.

"Sure mom. What's up?" I was sure I already knew what was up.

"We need to talk. About today, this afternoon." She stepped into my room as if it had been forbidden territory.

"Okay." I said a little nervously. I don't know why. We'd already proved that there wasn't anything that we couldn't say to the other. I mean, we'd talked about my birth while having sex, contraception while having sex, her fling with another girl while we weren't having sex. She'd told me one of her fantasies, I'd fucked her ass, and we'd had sex in a moving vehicle. Hell, we'd had sex while she had a conversation with dad less than eight feet away! There was nothing between us that should make me nervous.

And yet I was. Nervous as all hell.

"I want to first say thank you." Mom said a bit shyly, her eyes downcast.

"For what?" I gestured to the bed for her to sit. She looked at it as if it might bite, and then sat.

"For doing what you did. Treating me like that. I know it was hard for you to do it. I know that is not the type of person you are. That's why I love you, part of it anyway. That you wouldn't ever be like that, but that you would do it for me. Does that make sense?"

"Sure mom." I said briefly. I could tell she had more to say and I wasn't going to interrupt or sidetrack her.

"I hadn't planned that. But I guess we don't really plan much of what we do huh?" I just shook my head and let her continue. "When you tripped, stumbled, whatever, and we fell against the wall ... it was ... I ..." Mom stumbled over her words. "Let me start again. I've had a deep, secret fantasy about being treated like that, being abused and treated rough. Similar to the one I told you, but where I wasn't so willing, if you know what I mean."

I nodded again.

"So, when we fell and you took me against the wall, I had those feelings come over me. Like I wasn't in control and you were having your way with me regardless of what I wanted. It got me ... worked up. Even after we were talking and you started again, I felt that way again. I mean, in my ... fantasy, the man is much rougher than you, treated me worse ... but I couldn't expect you to be that way. You surprised me for being as ... rough as you were." She paused taking a deep breath. I had to interject here.

"I'm glad you told me this mom. When you started acting ... like that, it kind of scared me. If I had made you become a person like that, or that you had been and I just hadn't known ... I don't know if I could have ... kept going, I mean us, together. It was difficult for me to act that way with you. I'm not that person, not normally. I managed only because I was doing it for you, that you wanted it. I don't think I could do it again, especially not with you. I love you and would never ever treat you like that, even in a fantasy. Don't ask me to again."

Mom's eyes looked watery. She stared at me as I spoke with a small, hard smile, her lips pressed tightly together.

"I'm so glad to hear you say that honey. I scared myself too. A fantasy is one thing, but sometimes they need to stay in our heads. I would never ask that of you again and I'm sorry that I made you feel uncomfortable like that. I did ... cum ... very hard that last time. Especially after you dropped me on the floor." Her voice grew quieter at the last sentence. Her eyes darted to the spot then back to me.

"I didn't drop you, we fell. I tried to take most of the fall. I was worried that you got hurt."

"See. That you would fall and possibly hurt yourself just to keep me safe is another reason I love you!" Her smile eased and widened.

"I know you ... squirted. I had a huge puddle on my floor. So I know you had a pretty good orgasm, a few of them actually." I said joking, easing the heavy air in the room.

"Even in the middle of my ... episode, you were still able to send me places I've never been with anyone else."

I assumed she meant her orgasms.

"Then when I heard the door and I just knew that it was Justin coming back and what we were doing and the possibility of being caught, and while you were being ... like that. It really scared me. But it excited me so much too! In a way that I don't think I want to try again. I'm glad to hear you say that you won't. I won't have an opportunity to let that side of me out again."

She sounded very relieved. So was I. It was side of her that I didn't want to see again. Who knew where it could lead.

"That leads me to my other topic."

Uh-oh! That sounded ominous.

"Nailing my box? You actually told your father that that was what you were doing?" She asked me incredulously, the faint hint of a smile at the edge of her lips.

"You've always told me to tell the truth!" I replied.

"So literally?" She asked.

"He never questioned it. He looked like he didn't know what box I meant, but he just said nothing." I explained.

"Why didn't you just tell him that you'd thrown me against the wall and was banging my brains out? I'm sure he wouldn't have questioned that either!" Her tone grew a touch dismissive.

"He started in about me helping around the house. That if I could go to Aunt Jess's, then I could do the same here! I didn't tell him what I did at Aunt Jess's. Or that I had already done some of those same things here. I only told him that I'd been helping out with you and taken care of some things that he'd neglected!" I said emphatically, justifying myself to mom.

"I heard that last part! I actually heard most of it, but that was the part that I burst out when I heard it." Mom did smile then, it was weak, but with a little time, it could bloom into a full-blown grin.

"What did I tell you about still respecting your father? That's not what that was. That was rude and condescending." She didn't say it harshly, but more heartfelt. I knew what she meant.

"I hadn't meant for it to come out as it did, but he was treating me like a kid while telling me to act like an adult. It just made me frustrated. I didn't mean for it to sound like it did."

"It was funny though!" Mom said cheerfully. There was the grin!

"It was like he was the straight man in a comedy duo, just laying out the easiest lines for me to respond to." I exclaimed.

"Still, honey." She looked at me in that motherly way that let me know that I had done wrong but that she still had faith in me. That way that made you feel worse for having let them down.

"I know mom. I'll try to keep my smart mouth shut." I said earnestly. I would try.

"I saw you got your payback by agreeing to spending time with him!"

"I had thought the same thing!" I smiled at mom. I knew everything was okay now.

The rest of the day passed mostly uneventful. I mean, mom and I still fooled around, kissing when we could sneak them in, she was still blowing kisses at me, we touched secretively as we passed each other, groping when we thought we were safe, and mom even managed to flash her tits at me again!

I went to bed stiff as a board and didn't know if mom would come to relieve me before I fell asleep, or if I should just expect her in the morning. However, it was a normal school day, and she normally didn't have time to give me a blowjob while dad was getting ready for work, or she was getting Jojo and Johnny off to school. Unless she came extremely early! I was undecided about that. Blowjob, but have to get up extra early for it, or be able to sleep with no relief? I was about to take matters into hand, when there was a light knock at my door.

Mom!

"Yes?" I called out softly as I sat in bed.

"Jeremy?" My door opened slowly. Mom's head appeared.

"Did you come to make me cum?" I felt witty. But mom didn't seem to notice.

"Your father is asleep. I came up here to make sure that you were okay." She seemed concerned, but I suspected that she was subtly covering for something else.

"I am now that you're here!" I said gleefully.

"I shouldn't be here. I should be asleep beside my husband. But as I lay there, all I could think about was you." Mom said softly. She was feeling guilty again.

"Mom, don't feel bad. Dad could have you right now if he wanted. He's sleeping. I would pick you over sleep every time!" I guess I just answered my earlier question. Though mom's presence negated the need to decide then.

"See if you would say that in twenty years." Mom's voice still was tormented.

"I may be biased since I am your son, but as your lover I don't think I would get tired of you after a hundred and twenty years!" I exclaimed. I might be stretching it, but it was how I felt right then!

"Thank you honey. I know what you're saying. As your mother, I could never stop loving you. I think that's the definition of motherhood, you always love your children, no matter what."

"Do you want to give me some love now, mom?" I grabbed my hard dick through my sleeping shorts.

Mom's eyes stared at my hand and what it held as if she wasn't sure if it was a beautiful marble sculpture or a paper bag full of angry wasps. I tugged my elastic waistband down until my dick sprang free. Her eyes widened, but showed she still hadn't decided if it was sculpture or paper bag.

"You know you won't have time in the morning." I stated, trying to persuade her.

"Even after this afternoon, I still have a terrible ... itch. My panties have been ... soaked ... all evening." She shyly admitted.

"Do you want to have sex? Now?" I wasn't sure about that. Well, of course I was sure! One hundred percent sure! Even one hundred ten percent! But it might not be a good idea. Dad was almost right below us, asleep or not!

"No, no. We couldn't. But I do need some relief. As do you, clearly." Her eyes moved to stare at my erect dick again.

"What are you saying mom?" I had a suspicion, but I wanted her to say it.

"Could we do each other?"

"What do you mean?" I was goading her.

"I want to suck you while you lick my pussy!" Mom was almost whispering. No one else was still up, no one to overhear her.

"You want to sixty-nine? Why didn't you just say so!" I shucked my shorts and underwear, then after a moment of thought, whipped off my tee shirt too. I didn't want mom soaking that, it was my last clean one!

"Jeremy. You make me feel like a schoolgirl!" Mom's eyes had followed my motions, but now were cast at the floor.

"That was no schoolgirl in here earlier today!" I stated. "If so, can I transfer to that school?"

"I really don't know what came over me. If it was because we were doing it while Justin was gone, but could have come back, or ... I don't know. I guess I am a ... a slut ... like you said." Her eyes kept darting from the floor to my dick and back again.

"It's not a bad thing mom! You just like sex and want to get as much as you can! I love you for that!"

"Because you get me in here to fuck you and suck your cock, you mean." Her voice was more forceful, no longer so demure.

"No, I mean, well yes! But that's not all it is. That you know what you want and that you're bold enough to go after it. It's not only about the sex; it's how you live your life. That confidence and attitude are sexy. That's what I love." I explained. Her face was now pointed at mine and understanding of my words washed over it.

"You like it when I just take what I want?" Mom walked over to my bed and grabbed my dick with her right hand.

"I love it!" And I loved what her hand was now doing! Slowly stroking up and down with a feather-light touch!

"I love this!" Mom bent down enough to be able to flick her tongue over my cock head.

"I love that too!" I said as I reached over and untied the sash of her robe. With a shrug mom let it fall off her shoulders. I grabbed the hem of her plain white nightie and lifted it up as far as I could with her hand still caressing my flaming skin. Fires of jade burned in her eyes then. With a whirl, she flung the white cotton nightdress into the air and her hand was back on my cock.

"Get in bed with me mom." I shifted down on my sheets so I could lay flat. "Come take a seat on my face mom!"

"I don't know why I let you get away with talking to me like you do." Mom said in a half-purr, half-growl.

"Because I make you orgasm so well!" I smiled broadly.

"You mean, you make me cum so hard! Make me squirt as no one has before! And all over your bed!"

"My bed, my face, my dick! You can cum wherever you want mom! As long as I'm the one that is making you!"

"Oh God. I need you now honey! Mommy needs your amazing tongue so fucking badly!"

"Hop aboard and take a ride!" I patted the bed next to me.

Mom climbed on the bed and situated herself over my body, her marvelous ass perched above my face!

"Lick me Jeremy! I'm so horny I'll be cumming in no time! But don't stop eating me! I want to pass out on your face from the incredible orgasms you're giving me!" Mom told me, almost ordered me. She then vacuumed my cock into her mouth to make any Hoover jealous.

"Oh fuck mom! Suck my big cock!" I could say no more as I dove into mom's very wet pussy. Mom pushed her hips towards the bed, smashing my head between my mattress and her deliciously dripping cunt.

The only sounds heard in the house was the loud double slurping as I lapped at mom's slit and she hungrily engulfed my raging cock. Luckily, we were the only two able to hear them!

Mom was correct in that it took her only a few dozen licks before she went off the first time. I say first time, because as I was told, I kept my talented tongue teasing and tickling her tasty twat until she came again. And again. And a fourth! It was fortunate that mom's mouth was full of fat dick as it muffled her shrieks of pleasure so that she wouldn't wake anyone else.

I was excited enough that it shouldn't have taken mom very long to get me to fill her mouth with my semen, but she was struggling to maintain her tempo as each powerful orgasm struck her and left her trembling. Before she could regain enough wits to give me a passable blowjob, she was struck once again by a lightning bolt of bliss and was shaking with the resultant ecstasy. I was losing focus as mom's uneven sucking and stroking hand was teasing me closer to my relief, but with each pause, I was forbidden my own conclusion. If she passed out on my face, I would still be left wanting!

I slowed my oral assault enough to let mom concentrate on her own task. Being on the brink for so long meant that it didn't take long for mom's sucking skills to send me skyward as I rocketed jets of pearly cum down her throat! I was unable to lick her at all for thirty seconds as my body locked up and I saw stars.

Mom rolled off of me with a Cheshire cat grin on her face.

"You almost did make me pass out!" She panted heavily. "If you hadn't let me make you cum, I would have possibly spent the night in your bed!"

"That's not necessarily a bad thing." I said drinking long draughts of air also.

"It would be if your father found me in here naked lying astride his son!"

"Good point." I responded. "But if you ever want to see if I can make you pass out from cumming just let me know!"

"Oh, Jeremy!" Mom rose from my bed with that after-sex glow. She saw my focused staring.

"What?" She asked as she looked down at herself as if covered in black splotches.

"Oh, nothing. I was just thinking how incredible you are! How beautiful, fantastic, and amazing you are!"

"Oh. Is that all?" Her smile was brighter than the summer sun.

"Not at all, but we don't have time for me to list everything you are. I need to sleep. You need to get to bed before dad misses you. And don't come back here in the morning looking for more!" I admonished her. "Unless you really need to." My playful smile showed my seriousness.

Onedragon
Onedragon
1,373 Followers