All Comments on 'On the Phone with the Plumber'

by Norwayadventure

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wrong category

Maybe someday you can figure out the difference between a girlfriend and a wife.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
This should be in...

This should be in: "Humor & Satire", but even so it isn't very funny!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

SharedSigneSharedSignealmost 8 years ago
It WAS funny

This is Loving Wives but there was no wife in your story, only a girlfriend. Also the plumber's fee went from $80 to $100, your mistake as you gave no reason for this. Since we don't know anything at all about the girlfriend, her actions seem highly implausible. Your story was stupid enough and silly enough to make me giggle though so I give it two stars, the extra star for the grin and chuckle. I love to laugh. Laughter is the best medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Can't be retarded. Retardation implies brain impairment.

Brain impairment is not possible for this writer.

Lex1Lex1almost 8 years ago

Didn't enjoy this. Seemed too...I don't know. Far fetched? Good plot for a porn movie, but a little too juvenile for an erotic story. Plus, they weren't even married, so why was this here?

Too many plot holes. ATM machines, debit/credit cards, etc. Plus, plumbers usually bi you. They don't HAVE to take cash right then and there. This scenario would have been more feasible in the late 80's and early 90's.

I can only give this 2 stars. Sorry author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Stupid

Where's the wife? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Lighten up Loving Wives fans

I think these wankers are being a bit hard on you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
yet again

We have a "writer' who develops tension then quiets.

Would you end the telling of D-Day with they loaded the boats.

OK she is a gutter slut, 99% of the women in these stories are.

What will be his reaction? Not married yet he can kick her ass out.

Will he get revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, it's a story, for as far as it goes. So, we're talks no the stripper and the businessman...

...shacked up and in a pickle, because he took all the cash? Wait. She's a stripper, right? OK, well, I call bullshit. No stripper I ever knew, dated or fucked was letting go of her tips for one microsecond. I had my money, she had hers. She wanted. My money and would do all kinds of things to avoid paying for anything, as long as I was on the scene. When the inevitable happened and we broke up...yup, I caught her fucking some dude in her car in my driveway. I guessed correctly that she was mad at me and getting back at me for refusing to buy her a bikini and fuck-me dress she wanted. As you might guess, I dumped her shit in garbage bags....got a couple of surprises while doing that....and took them out and dropped them on her car from the landing above the guest parking where they were pissing me off.

She screamed and got off him, jumped out screaming words I didn't know you could say in English all the way up the stairs to my door. I had blocked it and told her to fuck off. She screamed she needed her shit from the bathroom. I went and looked. Yup, I forgot some shit...she knew I would. Grabbed it all, returned to the door and opening it, threw it all out at her and slammed the door again. Yeah....real adult. Well, I was only 22, and she was 21, built like a fuck bunny and real good in the sack....but manipulated, tried to control and "got even" by fucking around. We were supposed to be exclusive, except for clients at the club. Yeah, it's against the law to fuck in a strip club in my state, too. So, the club owner had two rooms in the back that he rented for $100 for 15 minutes. Most of the girls that fucked would get $200-$300 for the 15 minutes. I couldn't be there to prevent it, so told her as long as she didn't bring any cum home in or on her, I didn't mind. Yeah, she broke that agreement less than two weeks later when we argued about the rent. Oh, she had her fucking share, but thought I should pay it 'cause she fucked me so good. I said that was not the deal, so she stomped off to work, came home, slapped her share on the nightstand and tried to fuck me with cum smell and a drooling pussy. I made her sleep on the couch that night. As you might guess, it was over with the bags episode. I'd had all the shit I was gonna take from her. I guess she shacked up with her new fuck buddy. Don't really know, don't really care.

It took me about a month to calm down about women, but I have ever since, been very, very tough about each partner carrying their agreed part of the household weight. Yup, even married, we both work and each have responsibilities....and we talk. That gets us through a lot.

So....no thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cute story

you really just used through for throw

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
Erotic Coupling?

Who in this story was married?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Good story

I just wanted to say that I really like all the stories you have done so for keep up the good work and would love them to be longet

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another trashy author who fortunately tried LW only once.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous