On the Road Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to withdraw the offer?"

"Hell no. Do you want to back out?"

"Hell no. I just hope I can perform to your satisfaction, or better yet above and beyond your expectations."

"That shouldn't be too hard...er...difficult, I should say, because in this activity there's no such thing as too hard, is there?"

"Jess, we're both unbelievable. You're about to fuck your father for the first time in your life and you're making jokes. I'm going to fuck my daughter for the first time in my life, something I'll admit I've fantasized about, and I'm scared to death, yet I'm looking forward to it too. I feel like I've been let out of jail unexpectedly, and given the freedom to live again; or maybe live for the first time. Have you ever fantasized about fucking your father? I've heard all girls do, at some time in their life."

"Do you mean fantasized about it, or done it?"

"Either one or both."

"The only fantasizing I've done about my father is planning his untimely and very painful death at my hands, and certainly not because I wanted to fuck him. He never interested me in that way, but he still nearly ruined my sex life, and I'll never forgive him for it."

"Would you like to tell me about it?"

"No thanks. It's over and I'd just as soon forget it, but I'd still like to kill the sonofabitch...very slowly."

With that, Jess leaned over the console and blew gently in Tim's ear, put her hand on this thigh just below his crotch and said, squeezing seductively, "I think this may be the best thing either one of us has ever done. How far to the motel? If I don't get fucked pretty soon I'm likely to just pass out, and I'd hate to miss all the fun."

"About 20 minutes. Think you can hold out?"

"I guess I'll have to, but I'm going to need some distraction."

Tim commented, "Something in mind?" with a wicked grin.

"Yeah ... A preview of coming attractions," Jess shot back as she reached for the zipper on his jeans, pulled it down, and started to open the fly in his jockey shorts to get access to his rapidly hardening cock.

As she was working to get his enlarging cock out of the small fly in his shorts Tim quipped, "Don't I get some distraction too?"

"You're driving and I'd rather not end up running thru the drain ditch and fetching up against a fence post because you wanted distraction, but whatcha got in mind?"

"Take off your halter and let me view those lovely mounds on your chest. What are they, D cups?"

"Flattery will get you everywhere sir, but no, unfortunately they're barely 32 C. Have I gotten lucky? Do you like breasts?"

"Me? Like breasts? No, I love breasts. I worship breasts. I fantasize about breasts. I'm obsessed with breasts. There's no way I'll ever get my fill of breasts. Please show me your breasts. Please, please, please before you get your hand full of a very expectant cock, show me your breasts."

"Ok, ok. I'll show you my breasts. I guess they're as expectant as your cock. I really get aroused when they receive attention." Jess reluctantly removed her hand from Tim's crotch, unhooked her halter- top, let if fall to her lap and said, "Well, what do you think?"

Tim came close to doing what she'd said about running into the ditch, as his mouth fell open and his cock finished it's petrification. He ignored the road and stared at that lovely pair of tits just in front of his eyes. Proud and conical with a sprinkling of freckles and the very best skin tone he'd ever seen. Small slightly puffy areolas and light pink nipples. Of course Tim hadn't seen many live tits except Georgia's, and hers had deteriorated a lot over the years, but they'd never looked as good as the ones he was staring at right now.

Jess resumed her quest for his cock, and when she struggled it out of his shorts with her hand, he nearly blew his load. She said, "You don't like them do you? I can tell you don't, but that's ok cause I like your dick just fine. Just the right size and as hard as any I've ever had my hands on."

"You misunderstood my pause. I'm so impressed I'm speechless. There's no way you could be made any more perfect."

"You don't think the freckles ruin my looks?"

"I love your freckles. A redhead without freckles is like a...well, I don't know what, but freckles fit redheads like your tits fit you. Perfectly. In fact, I love your tits so much that if you handle my cock much more I'm apt to unload a bucket full of cum all over them."

Jess paused a moment then said, "I haven't been fucked in a long time. I've been looking forward to spring break, and two weeks of getting two or three guys in bed every day...or night. But I'm really glad my car broke down and you picked me up, cause I think I'm going to really enjoy fucking you. If you want to come all over my tits it's fine with me. In fact, I think I'd like it."

She pointed Tim's cock at her chest, stroked it slowly, and as promised, it delivered. And delivered. And delivered. Tim all but passed out but somehow managed to keep the car on the road. Jess changed hands when she could feel Tim's cock beginning to spurt with less enthusiasm and when it finally stopped, she scooped up some of the cum from her left tit and tasted it.

"That puts the cap on it."

Tim managed to squeak out, "What puts the cap on what? What'd I do now?"

"So far you've done everything right. You love my tits. You love my freckles. You love that I'm a redhead. You're willing to cheat on your wife to fuck me, but the cap is that your cum tastes just like vanilla pudding. Can you move your seat back and tilt the steering wheel up?"

"Sure, but why do you want me to do that?"

"Just humor me, Ok?"

He did as she asked. She immediately leaned over the console and went down on his cock. Tim had never had a blowjob in his life, and the cock that had just begun to relax decided to petrify once again. The last 20 minutes had been the most intense time sexually in his life, and he wasn't totally sure he would survive it intact. Now Jess was sopping up the cum that had dribbled on the shaft of his cock like it was dessert, and his cock was responding like it hadn't just come a massive amount of 'vanilla pudding' less than a minute ago. They were about 10 minutes from the Holiday Inn in Harlingen, and if Jess didn't manage to get another helping of desert before then, he'd be very surprised. What the hell he was going to do then was anybody's guess, but his cock was very happy to co-operate.

"Jess?"

"Hmm."

"What are you doing?"

She came off his cock long enough to say, "Sucking your cock. What does it feel like? Haven't you ever had a blowjob before?" then went right back to work.

Tim could feel his balls working furiously, trying to make another helping of desert for Jess, and answered, "No I haven't."

"Mmm..." was the only response he got as Jess continued to try coaxing his balls to produce another load. He was about to ask her to stop when she did a deep throat to the hilt, which put an end to his protests. The thought crossed his mind that things had certainly changed a lot on the sex scene in the 20 years he'd been married. He didn't get to finish that thought because his balls were ready to unload and he wasn't about to say no.

A new experience for him; coming twice within 15 minutes, and it was quite an eye opener. If anything justified cheating on Georgia, this would do it by itself. He had the feeling he was going to come a lot more before this day was over. And enjoy every minute of it.

Jess made one more lunge on his cock and it responded with another delivery of vanilla pudding. Jess gulped it all down just as Tim pulled off to the shoulder of the highway, because he didn't think he could manage the car and his cock both, and his cock was winning the battle.

Jess sat back up in her seat and said, "Mm-mm...good. What are you stopping for?"

"We're in Harlingen, and I need to find out what you want to do first."

"What're the choices?"

"Tow service, motel or restaurant, if you still need something else to eat."

"Just because I had desert first doesn't mean I don't need a real meal."

"How about Denny's for breakfast."

"Great, fire up this beast and let's go. I suppose I'll have to put on my top."

"Yeah, I suppose you will, but before you do." He leaned over, kissed her nipple, pulled it in his mouth and nipped it gently with his teeth. Jess sucked in her breath and said, "I think I'm going to enjoy this spring break a lot more than I'd expected to."

Tim reluctantly abandoned her tit, handed over her halter, and headed the car for Denny's.

* * * * *

When Tim parked and they got out of the car Jess said, "I've often wondered what would happen if I walked into a restaurant topless."

"I'd rather not test that right now. If there were any men at Denny's, there'd be a riot, then a killing...me. Several rapes...you. We wouldn't get to finish what we started tonight, and I'd be very sorry for that. You ever been date-raped Jess?"

"No. I don't think I'd have resisted very hard if some guy felt like getting violent with me. I'd fuck him silly and send him home used up. That's my solution to a rape threat."

Tim parked the car next to the front door and they went in. The place was empty of customers and the girl behind the counter said, "Take any booth you want and I'll be right with you. Menus are on the tables."

Jess picked a booth in the back and they sat next to each other on the same side. While they looked over the menus Jess said, "I could have skipped this, but I thought you needed to eat. I want you strong and full of energy for later, 'cause all this verbal foreplay's got me so horny I could fuck a chair leg. How're you doing down there Tim?" She put her hand on his crotch and seductively rubbed his cock.

"I'll survive for a while, but I'm ready to get my hands all over you in a big and uninterrupted way."

Tim was quiet for a minute then said, "I'm curious Jess. How many different guys have you fucked in your life? You said you were going to fuck two or three different ones every day for the next two weeks. You talked on the road like you don't do a repeat, ever. If you've been going at that rate for two and a half years, even if it's only on the weekends it's got to be seven hundred plus different bed partners you've had. I can't help wondering why you've never found somebody to hang with for a while. What's the liability of getting to know somebody?"

"I'm afraid I got carried away earlier Tim. You seemed so timid and I was trying to seem like the world's biggest slut, to see if I could shock you into coming out of your shell. I exaggerated...a lot. In truth, I don't even date much anymore. I haven't kept tabs, but I sure haven't dated a fraction of that many, and only fucked a minority of the ones I've dated. None of those were memorable and my hope for spring break was to maybe find some guy that could get me off."

Where did you learn to give blow jobs like that anyway?"

"Porn movies and a dildo. So if you've never had one before, how'd you know it was a good one?"

"It got the job done didn't it? I've never come twice in fifteen minutes before in my life, and I can't remember coming that much...ever—let alone twice in a row."

"It's the first one I've ever given to a real cock, and I'll have to admit, you gave me more pudding than I expected."

Tim knew it was risky, but he couldn't keep from asking, "Did you hate giving a real blow job?"

"Oh yeah, I hated it. If we were some place a little more private I'd show you just how much I hated it. In fact when we get to the motel, I'll demonstrate how much I hated it," as she giggled and grinned like a kid and rubbed his cock through his jeans.

She dropped the grin, looked thoughtful for a moment and said, "It surprised me that I didn't hate it. I thought I would."

"Why did you do it then?"

"I got an idea a while back that if I could get the guy off with a blow job, he might last long enough to bring me an orgasm when we got to the real thing. Then your cock was there, and your cum was so tasty, I just took the plunge and it was neat to have you so, 'in my clutches'."

"All right you slut, have you decided what you want to eat?" as he grinned back at her.

"I told you, this place is too public for me to have what I want, so I'll have to settle for the grand slam breakfast I guess. Do we need to get you a 24 oz. T-bone, rare, to recharge that cum machine between your legs?" She grinned and giggled again.

Tim giggled along with her, and thought, my God, how lucky can one man get? She's half my age, has a body like some diminutive movie star, tits that would give a corpse a hard on, loves to give oral, and seems to be desperate to fuck me for some reason I can't figure out. I should feel guilty as hell, but I don't. Georgia's been having free fucks for 20 years. Now it's my turn. Then he said, "Nah, a plain country breakfast should do just fine, I don't want to be put to sleep by too much food. It sounds like I have some serious but pleasant work to do later."

Jess giggled again, slowly nodding her head, as she grinned with enthusiasm and rolled her eyes.

Tim motioned the waitress over and they gave her their orders. She brought their coffee and Tim asked her if she knew of a towing service that was available at this ungodly hour. She said she didn't, but would he like the phone book? When she brought it, he looked up a 24 hour wrecker service, called it on his cell, told the dispatcher what his problem was and was told they could tow the Jag in to Harlingen and store it until Tim could make arrangements with AAA to get it to a dealer for repair. The dispatcher said they could do that for two hundred fifty dollars, payable in advance. Tim said, "Fine," and could they could come to Denny's and get the keys and the money? She agreed and said the driver would be there in about twenty minutes.

Tim told Jess what was happening and she said, "Ain't cell phones grand? I'm so grateful you came along when you did and rescued me. All I have to do is sit here on my tush, and you handle all the problems, plus you've got a great cock ready and waiting. How lucky can one girl get?"

The waitress brought their food and picked up the phone book. Tim asked her if she'd break a hundred dollar bill for him and she said she would. He took one from his wallet and asked her for three twenties and four tens. She took the bill to the front, returned with the change, and went back to her spot behind the counter.

Jess and Tim dug into their food and were quiet for a while. Both of them were reflecting on their respective good luck. After a while Jess said, "I hope the wrecker service will take a credit card; I don't carry that kind of cash with me."

"Don't worry about it, I'll take care of getting your car fixed and back to you. What's your AAA card number?"

"I can't let you do that Tim. I've got plenty of money, just not cash. You've already done more than I can ever repay you for. You can't just keep taking care of me."

"Why not? I like taking care of the women in my life. I'm getting to care a lot for you, and you've paid a lot already. You convinced me that Georgia knew what she was doing and it's ok to fuck around, same as her. You gave me my first blow job as well as making me come twice in fifteen minutes, which I still can't believe, so I think I'm the one in debt here, not you."

The tow truck driver came in then, and the waitress pointed us out. He introduced himself, said the dispatcher had sent him to get the location of the breakdown, the keys, and the fee of two fifty to tow and store the car. Jess asked him if he could take a credit card and he said he couldn't, it would have to be cash or we'd have to wait till the office opened and eight o'clock for them to process a card.

Tim got the money from his wallet, gave the driver the keys and his cell phone number, told him where to find the car, and sent him on his way. He paid the breakfast bill and they walked to the car. When they were inside he asked, "What now Jess?"

"I think you've stalled as long as you can. Either we go somewhere and fuck or I die on the spot."

Tim didn't hesitate saying, "In that case, since I both abhor mortuaries and would hate losing you now, we go somewhere and fuck. Where would you like to go?"

"Any place with a bed and maybe a shower."

"Would you turn up your nose at a new Marriott?"

"Is it close? I'm about to catch fire and burn to the ground."

"Five minutes."

"I guess I can hold out that long. Just time enough to change my shorts. I can't be seen anywhere with a crotch this wet." as she squeezed over the console into the back seat. By the time Tim pulled under the portico at the Marriott, she'd changed into a pair of tight jeans.

They walked in together to the front desk. Tim checked the name tag of a surprisingly attractive young lady on duty and asked, "Rhonda, do you have a suite available for a couple of weary travelers?"

"Yes sir, you're in luck, it's all we do have available. It's our busy season you know, spring break and all. How long would you like it?"

Jess handed Rhonda an American express gold card and said, "Two weeks."

Tim frowned at Jess and whispered, "No way girl. This is on me."

Jess came back loudly with, "Do you want to have our first fight right here in front of God and Rhonda? Because that's what's going to happen if you don't quit with the 'I'm the boss and the provider' routine. Right now."

Tim looked like he wanted to protest but backed down when Rhonda looked at Jess with slightly raised eyebrows and said, "Don't you want to know the rate?"

Jess replied with, "No. Just give us the key cards. Do you have someone to park the car and bring up our luggage?"

"That can be arranged Ms. Long."

"The name is Jessica. Please tell him to leave the car keys at the desk, and the luggage in the hall outside the suite. Tim, would you give Rhonda a gratuity for the bellman and one for herself?"

Tim could tell it wasn't a request but an order, so he reluctantly gave Rhonda two twenties, and withheld his withering comments for later.

Rhonda handed two room cards to Tim and said, "Thank you sir. We'll do everything possible to make your stay a pleasant one. If you need anything just call the front desk or room service, and we'll provide it, if at all possible. There is a mini bar in the suite and a full bar and restaurant just off the lobby. Have a good night, what's left of it, and welcome to Harlingen."

* * * * *

Tim spotted the sign and guided Jess to the elevator. Their suite was on the fourth floor, very spacious and well decorated, with a king size bed, a sofa, two arm chairs, a desk, mini bar, small refrigerator, microwave, and coffee maker, as well as a small safe and a large bathroom with a shower and separate whirlpool tub.

As soon as they got inside Jess started frantically unbuttoning Tim's shirt. He grabbed her wrists and said, "Wait just a minute. We have something to settle here. You embarrassed the hell out of me down there and I want to know why."

"I'm sorry Tim, I guess I was just being my rich bitch, demanding, commanding self again. It's hard to change your whole life style in an hour, and I'm about to go crazy anticipating what's about to come down. Please don't be mad at me. I just wanted to pay my own way. I would have had to pay more than this at Padre Island, I have more money than I can spend and I'm already beholdin' to you for so much. Please just fuck me, before I go crazy, and let's talk about the future later. Please? I'm really hurtin'."

Tim of course couldn't refuse her, so he released her wrists, took her face in his hands and kissed her with all the lust he'd suppressed for hours. Jess responded in kind, growing more desperate by the minute, trying to melt into Tim.