On the Road Again Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell happened to me? I've never been this out of control before. I can't get my attention on anything but that lovely cock of his and what I hope's coming. What is coming? I've got no idea. I've never been here before. I had no idea this place existed, nor how to get here. It's already better than anything I even fantasized about and that's a whole lot.

Tim broke the clinch, took off Jess's jeans and halter, carried her to the bed, laid her down and immediately went for her tits with his mouth and her clit with his thumb. He inserted a finger in her pussy, massaging gently, coaxing her to an orgasm. Jess moaned, shivered, groaned and shoved her hips against his hand, and immediately jumped off the cliff into an orgasm the likes of which she'd never imagined, let alone experienced.

When she recovered, she didn't know whether it had been a moment or a day but she felt a pleasure that she didn't want to go away...ever. Then Tim went down on her. She jumped in surprise and asked, "What are you doing?"

"I'm eating your pussy. Haven't you ever had oral before?"

"I'd like to say no but, I'd be lying if I did."

"Well, whether you have or not, turnabout's fair play and we came here to be fair didn't we?"

"Yeah we did, but I've had my orgasm, or didn't you notice?"

"I did indeed notice, but what's that got to do with anything?"

"I can't have more than one orgasm, can I?"

"Who the hell told you that?"

"Well, nobody I guess. It's just that I've never had even one from fucking a guy, so I figured this was all I could expect."

"Girl, are you telling me that of the many guys you've fucked, none of them ever brought you to an orgasm?"

"You got it."

Tim said in amazement, "I think I need to go to college. If those jocks are either so stupid, or so selfish as to fuck girls and leave them wanting, I should be able to fuck myself to death in the first month I'm there.

"I'm going to show you what it's like to be satisfied by a man. We've got all day before I need to go home and confront Georgia about what I've done, and I intend to put that time to good use," as he returned to licking her pussy.

Jess's breathing was getting faster as Tim inserted his tongue, and when he moved it up and teased her clit, she began to quiver and squirm. Then, barely able to speak she said, "Tim, if you don't stop, I think I'm going to pass out. I just keep coming and coming, and it's too intense."

Tim stopped attending her pussy, moved up beside her and said, "I'm sorry Jess. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"Uncomfortable? I'm not uncomfortable. It's a great feeling, but I never had that much intense pleasure in such a short time, and it's a little overwhelming," She rolled onto her side, grinned at him like an imp and said, "You haven't even taken off your cloths, and proceeded to strip Tim, then asked, Would you like to fuck me, or shall I have some more vanilla pudding?"

"What would you like Jess? This is your party. I'm here to pleasure you because that's what pleasures me...we could take a while for you to recover, or I can continue with what I was doing, or we could move on to something else if you'd rather. What'll it be, Jess?"

She looked Tim lovingly in the eyes and said, "I haven't the faintest idea. Compared to you I'm a total novice at this. I haven't the slightest idea what I'm doing, or what might be available from an expert like you. I do know that you have a perfectly gorgeous cock. Straight, and strong, and hard, and tasty, and durable," as she rolled Tim over on his back and said, "I've never sat on a cock. Would it hurt you if I slid down on him?"

"No, it wouldn't hurt. In fact I'd enjoy that very much, and we'll go from there."

Jess straddled him on her knees, took his cock in her hand gently, slowly lowered herself down, steered his cock to the entry point and moved lower and lower as her tunnel gradually opened to accommodate Tim's entry. By the time she was seated fully, her eyes were very wide, her head was reared back, her mouth was open and she said, "Oh...My...God! I had no idea anything could feel this right."

She rose up and slid slowly down again and said, "I could become addicted to this. Somehow it's different than it's ever been before," as she continued to ride up and down slowly on Tim's very ridged cock. "Is this the way it's supposed to be or are you some kind of wizard or magician or something? Maybe an alien from some far off planet?"

Jess continued to ride Tim's cock slowly, almost reverently, and realized with a shock, that she was in love with him. No, that can't be. You don't fall in love because you've come a few times. You don't fall in love because you're fucking your father. You don't fall in love because you seduced your father to cheat on his wife for the first time. Maybe it's just a crush...it doesn't feel like a crush though, it feels like the real thing. How the hell would I know the real thing? I've never been in love before. I'll have to deal with that later, right now I'm about to come big time.

She felt it begin, and she jammed Tim's cock as far in as she could. Her pussy muscles caressed his—at this moment—very sensitive part, and he smiled. She's so easy to please. She comes at the drop of a hat—how did I get so lucky? Young, gorgeous, fantastic figure, beautiful redhead with freckles, about to become a champion fucker, and for the moment all mine.

Jess went rigid and began to tremble. The sensation started in her crotch and radiated up and down until it encompassed her entire body. She barely suppressed a scream, stopped breathing for a full minute and nearly lost consciousness. When the sensations began to subside and she could see again, she took a deep breath, the rigidity of her body began to relax, and she melted into the happiest mess she'd ever been.

She fell forward atop Tim, arms at her sides, head on Tim's shoulder and said, "What the hell have you done to me, Tim Henry? You've addicted me to sex. Sex I can't possibly get anywhere else but with you. You're married and you won't leave your wife and family. I understand that, but I have to go back to school in less than two weeks and I know I won't be able to function without the kind of sex only you can provide.

"I suspect the only thing I'll be able to do is commit suicide, and I'm not sure I can come up with the courage I'd need to do that. But what else can I do?"

TO BE CONTINUED