On the Road Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers

Tim laid her on the couch, tool off her shorts and her panties and kissed her on the mouth, not like a father but like a lover. She wrapped her arms around his neck and wouldn't let go 'til he said, "I can't do what I need to until you release me baby."

When she did, Tim rubbed down her tummy, moving for her mound. Fran opened her legs to receive his hand. Tim slid his hand across her pussy lips causing a shiver to run throughout her body, then inserting a finger in her very wet, very tight opening. He curved his finger forward, seeking her g-spot, and rubbed it with vigor. Fran squirmed and moaned, "Fuck,! Please? I'm coming...I'm coming...more, more...please... more."

When Tim found her clit with his tongue she bucked, went rigid, shuddered, then screamed in ecstasy. She fell back against the sofa, gulping in breaths of air and slowly recovered. Every few seconds shivering with little after-shocks. When she could finally talk again, she said, "Well, that seals it."

"Seals what?"

"Our fate. We're going to fuck. I don't care if it hair lips a goat, or pisses off half the population of Harlingen Texas. You and I are going to fuck. We're going to fuck a lot. I'm going to UT Austin next year so that when you come there on business, we fuck. When I come home for holidays, we fuck. When I'm home for the summer, we fuck...a lot. Spring break we fuck.

"I can't imagine what fucking you is going to do for me. If sucking your cock, drinking your cum and you licking my clit can do what it just did for me, I'd guess I'll not survive a good fuck with you. But I can't wait to give it a try."

* * * * *

On the way back to the Marriott after taking Fran home, Tim was totally confused by what had just happened. There was no way he would have anticipated Fran's aggressive proposition or Georgia reacting like that. She didn't even cut him off. Just don't bring home any diseases because you're still gonna have to fuck me. How the hell was that gonna work? How do I spend all day and half the night fucking Jess, or somebody else, then go home and fuck Georgia? Was that her way of getting back at me? Is that the penalty I get to pay for fucking around? Well whatever, she's on the bottom of my priority fuck list for now.

When he got to the hotel he went straight to the room but Jess wasn't there. He knew the pool was on the roof so he took the elevator up and found her, not in the pool, but in the bar. When he walked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder, she was startled, turned around and saw who it was and grinned.

"I see you're back. I don't see any cuts or bruises. What happened?"

When Tim told her she said, "I would have never expected that from your wife in a million years. It also sounds like your daughter is going to be some competition for me in Austin. So what happens now?"

"Up to you. I have to work days, but I'm yours after five to do with as you please."

"Do you have any idea what that might be?"

"I hope so."

"Do you want a drink, or do you want me to trash mine and take you to the room for dessert?"

"Woman, you have a one-track mind. Don't you ever think about anything but sex?"

"Not since I met you. What about the drink?"

"I think I could use one, if the dessert thief can wait."

"It'll be a hardship, but I'll suffer through it."

Tim ordered a bourbon manhattan, grinned at Jess and said, "I don't want to throw cold water on what we have here because I'm thrilled to death with you and what we're doing. In fact I'm so high I want to run screaming down the street kissing every woman I see. But I can't help wondering where we go from here? You're going back to UT in less than two weeks, and believe me I fully intend to have as much sack time as we can manage till then, but I've also been given the right to lay anybody I want. Which means I can do what I should have done in high school and the early years after."

Tim thought for a moment, trying to judge the best way to say what he needed to say, "You claimed to be in love with me, which means you're apt to be jealous if I fuck somebody else. I don't think you really are in love with me, but we both need to know.

"I was pardoned from prison less than an hour ago and I don't want to just transfer to another facility. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

Jess's smile had turned into a frown and she growled, "You're telling me that your tired of me already. Do you want me to leave right now, or do you have one more fuck left in you for me?"

Now Tim's smile left, a frown took its place and he spoke softly, "Never, ever will I be tired of you Jessica Long. You've given me a new lease on life and there's no way I can tell you how much that means to me. I'm glad it's not possible to fuck a person to death, because if it was possible, one or both of us would be dead by the middle of next week. I'm sorry I brought up the future now. We'll work it out in due time. Let's go to the room and get your dessert and whatever else you want."

Tim threw a twenty on the bar, took Jess's hand and let her to the elevator. When they got to the room, he asked, "How are you going to feel when I fuck somebody else, Jess?"

"I guess that means you've made up your mind what you're going to do."

"I'm eventually going to have to fuck Georgia again. I made it clear I wasn't going to abandon the kids. I can't marry you and keep my family so there's no long term future for us. You don't need me hanging around your neck like an anchor.

"I'm selfish enough I want to fuck other women. I want to make up for the time and fun I lost when I was young. But you didn't answer my question. How are you going to feel when I fuck somebody else, Jess?"

"I'm not sure. My ego tells me I should feel an overwhelming jealous rage, but my ego hasn't been a very good guide lately. Since I'm not likely to know when and who you're fucking, maybe I can live with it...even get used to the idea. Especially since I'm likely to be doing the same thing myself. Looking for somebody that can make me feel half a good as you have. Are you still going to be coming to Austin sometimes? Can we fuck when you're there? I'd like that."

"I'm sure that can be arranged. That is if you're not tied up permanently with somebody that'll kill me for trespassing on their territory."

Jess answered with, "Fat chance of that. But right now I want my dessert," and started undressing Tim.

* * * * *

Over the next ten days, between some of the most delicious sucking and fucking of their lives, Tim and Jess managed to get her car delivered to the dealership forty miles up the road, get it repaired, and delivered back to them at the Marriott. The problem turned out to be nothing more than a dirty fuel filter.

Tim worked eight hours a day, had an hour for lunch, leaving him fifteen hours for sleep, fucking Jess, and whatever else he needed to do. Jess of course had all day to get bored, anticipating being fucked, catered to, adored, eaten out, and counting the days and hours until it was all over. She was so demanding of his attention when he was there, he was beginning to feel smothered, and although he still enjoyed handling her in all the places she loved to be handled, he was ready for some time off.

The Friday before Jess was to leave on Sunday, Tim was having lunch at Jason's Deli and while he waited for his food, Janice Morgan, the day manager and one of his neighbors, came to his table, sat down and asked, "You by yourself Tim?"

"Yeah, How are you Jan?"

"Ok. I hear you're not living at home these days. Where are you living and why did you leave?"

"Jan, I don't want to be rude but I don't think that's any of your business."

"I'm sure you're right, but Georgia said you'd snatched a co-ed off the side of the road in the King ranch, locked her up at the Marriott, and were doing your best to fuck her to death before spring break was over. Is that right?"

"Nah, she's free to go any time she wants."

"But the rest is true?"

"Sorta."

"What're you gonna do come Monday?"

Tim looked Janice in the eye and said, "Georgia wasn't supposed to rat us out like that. Why the hell do you care anyway?"

"I don't think she ratted you out. I think she was throwing me a bone because of a few favors I've done for her."

Tim looked Jan over wondering what she was after. He and Fred weren't buddies, but Tim had had some conversations with him at various function and he seemed ok. When he looked at Jan closely, she looked pretty good. Slender, nice body, pretty face, beautiful green eyes and strawberry blond hair. All together a nice package. They didn't have any kids and they were a bit younger than Tim and Georgia.

Jan wasn't comfortable with Tim's intense scrutiny of her so she blurted out, "Are you going to leave Georgia?"

"No."

"Is she going to leave you?"

"She didn't say she was. She only told me I could screw around all I wanted, with her blessing"

When Jan heard that she asked, "Would you consider fucking me?"

"I'd be a fool not to, but what would Fred think about that?"

Jan grinned and quipped sarcastically, "I think he'd be really happy if I quit forcing him into bed with me. I'm sure he's got somebody, or several bodies he'd a lot rather fuck than this one. If I really push him, he'll fuck me, but his heart's not in it so I don't get much out of it either. I've suspected one of his 'bodies' is Georgia...so, will you help me out here?"

"What makes you think I'm any better than Fred?"

"Georgia gave you pretty high marks. Besides you couldn't possibly be any worse."

"Ok Jan, I'll give it a try, with the understanding that it's neither exclusive or permanent. As long as it's good for both of us it's a go. If it's not then we're done. Is it a deal?"

"Deal. When? Where?"

"Monday night. The Marriott. Seven PM. I've fucked so much in the last ten days I need a little recharge time. You want me to pick you up or you want to get there yourself."

"Oh, I'll get there myself. Probably early. Certainly ready. What's the room number?"

"402."

"Thanks Tim. Enjoy your lunch. It's on the house."

"Thanks Janice. I'm looking forward to Monday."

"Not nearly as much as I am."

* * * * *

Sunday morning Tim went home. Georgia was there and greeted him like nothing had happened. He wondered if Fran had told her about their incestuous activity? He hoped not. He didn't really need Georgia to have that as blackmail material.

Fran came running down the stairs, grabbed him in an embrace, kissed him warmly, too warmly, but Georgia didn't seem to notice. Georgia turned away facing the sink and Fran rubbed Tim's crotch, winked at him displaying a somewhat lecherous grin, and licked her lips.

Tim prompted, "Fran, do you have something to do? I need to talk to your Mom for a while."

"Can't I listen in?"

"This is for us adults, why don't you take your sisters somewhere for a couple of hours and let us iron out a few things."

"Well, ok, if I have to."

"You have to."

Fran went to the bottom of the stairs and hollered up, "Jamie, Helen, let's go to the mall and see what kind of trouble we can get into."

They came roaring down the stairs and all left.

Georgia said, "What's on your mind Tim? Is your co-ed leaving today?"

"Yeah, she left this morning. I just wanted to let you know I'd be staying at the Marriott for a while longer. It'll give us both more room to do what we want and I'm not ready to be home yet."

"Can we afford that?"

"Jess is paying."

"Why's she doing that?"

"She's made of money. Or at least her folks are, and she wanted to retain the suite. Said she might get down for a weekend once in a while and would need a place to stay. Said I was welcome to use it whenever, so I'm going to stay. At least for a while.

"I ate lunch at Jason's Friday and Jan Morgan cornered me while I was waiting. She asked since you and I weren't living together anymore if I'd fuck her. I asked her what Fred would think about that and she said he'd be happy not to have to fuck her himself for a while. Seems he's got one or more ladies in waiting and has lost interest in Jan. She thinks you may be one of them. Are you?"

"Fred and I have gone a round or two from time to time, but not lately, so I guess she's wrong about that. Are you going to take her on?"

"I said I would, at least for a trial. No long term commitment. Why'd you tell her about us? We weren't supposed to broadcast our arrangement."

"Well, you and she are both new at this so I thought I'd throw you both a crumb to help you get started. Did I do something wrong?"

"Not when you put it that way."

"When do you think you might get back to fucking me occasionally?"

"I've got no idea. I've got twenty years of catching up to do and it's been less than two weeks. Don't rush me, Ok?"

"Ok...Ok. Did you really let Fran give you a 'drink your cum' blowjob?"

"Sorry to admit I did. How'd you find out about that? Did she tell you?"

"I overheard her talking on the phone to Debbie. She said your cum tastes like vanilla pudding. Sorry I never had the pleasure of finding that out."

"Me too, as it turns out. Did you give Fran hell?"

"Nah, I considered congratulating her on her audacity, but then I thought better of it. I suppose you shouldn't encourage incest in your own offspring. Might get you in trouble. It's strange talking to you this way after all those years of secrecy. Did you actually never cheat on me before Jess?"

"That's right, I actually didn't. I suppose I should tell you that Fran said I was going to fuck her before she left for UT."

"How do you feel about that Tim?"

"I'm ashamed to say, if it wasn't so socially unacceptable I'd be all over her right now. She's a lovely, sexy, beckoning temptation I find hard to resist."

"If you can get past your conscience I'd say you both deserve to enjoy each other's bodies while you can. You can give her so much that she'll never get from the juveniles she's fucking now. And you love her. Why not make her fantasy come to life as only you can?"

"Georgia, you amaze me. I guess that's all I came to say. Tell Fran to give me a call at the Marriott, if she's so inclined. I'll see you later."

* * * * *

Back at the Marriott, Tim went to the bar upstairs, ordered a manhattan, strolled over to the pool and saw a spectacular view in a brief bikini sitting by the water. The old Tim would have backed off and looked longingly from a distance. The new Tim strolled over and said, "Hi, I'm Tim Henry, how's the water?"

The vision looked at him, approved and answered, "Hi, I'm Marsha Hunt. I haven't been in the water so I don't know."

"Where you from, Marsha?"

"Chicago originally. Right now I'm looking to relocate."

"Is Harlingen in the running?"

"I'm looking for someplace less stressful than a big city, so yeah, Harlingen's in the running. You live here?"

"I do."

"How long?"

"Twenty six years."

"Hmm. You've lived here as long as I've been alive. Do you live here at the Marriott?"

"Well, yes and no."

"What's that mean?"

"That's kind of a long story."

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Ok. Can I get you a drink or a snack or something?"

"I could go for a vodka martini right now. Maybe something to eat later."

Tim said, "Great, be right back," as he went to the bar and ordered another manhattan for himself, and a Grey Goose martini for Marsha the vision. While he waited he thought, what a difference a couple of weeks can make. I've turned from a sex avoiding coward, to a sex craving conquistador since I discovered it's easy to please any woman with multiple orgasms. These games are fun. I'm probably going to invite her to my suite to fuck the night away but I'm not desperate about it. If she turns me down, I learn something and I'll be better next time. If she accepts I won't be nervous because I know I know how to fuck now.

The drinks came, Tim signed for them and went back to Marsha, who was watching him with her full attention, gave her the martini and sat down across from her, then said, "What now?"

"You were going to tell me the long story about why you do and don't live here at the Marriott."

"Well, it all started when I stopped to help a stranded motorist at three in the morning, in the middle of the King ranch."

A half hour later Tim said, "And that's how I ended up living, and not living at the Marriott Hotel."

Marsha, who'd been quiet the whole time, while consuming several more martinis, looked at Tim and said, "That's a crock of shit isn't it? You made that all up just to lay women."

"No Marsha, it's the god's truth. Every word of it."

"And you're not hitting on me?"

"Of course I'm hitting on you. Any girl that sits around the pool at the Marriott Hotel, nearly nude, doesn't get in the water and accepts a drink from a strange man would be very insulted if that man didn't hit on her, wouldn't she?"

Marsha couldn't suppress laughing and said, "You're right of course, but that's still a totally unbelievable story. You live here but you don't live here. You're married but you're not married. You're telling a perfect stranger you're going to fuck your own daughter, and that stranger is supposed to believe that's not a fairy tale?"

Tim came back with, "Well Marsha, here comes the proof," as Fran came strolling across in front of the bar, headed for their table.

"Hi Fran, what you doing here?"

"You asked me to call but you didn't answer the phone, so I came over. You didn't answer the door so I came looking for you and here you are.

"Hi, I'm Fran Henry, this handsome man's daughter."

"Hello, I'm Marsha Hunt, a perfect stranger that just got the last two weeks of this handsome man's life story. A totally unbelievable hour long narrative, which included his admission that he plans to fuck you before you go to college."

"That's great news, I didn't know for sure he'd made up his mind. Do you want to do it now, Dad?"

"No, not right now Fran."

"Well, why'd you want me to call?"

"I just wanted to see how it went with Joey."

"Dad! I haven't had courage to get to Joey yet. But thanks for letting me practice on you. That at least means I'll know what I'm doing when I get the guts."

Marsha broke in with, "You gave you father a blow job?"

"Yeah, the first one I'd ever tried. That's why I wanted it to be him, so I could practice. Would you believe his cum tastes just like vanilla pudding? You should try it!"

Marsha's mouth dropped open, she put her elbows on the table, her head in her hands, shook her head and thought, "I don't believe this, this isn't happening to me. I lived in Chicago for twenty years. Chicago, the lewdest city in the U.S. and I never heard of anything even close to this. A father coaching his daughter on how to give a blow job by letting her do him? The daughter that brags his cum tastes like vanilla pudding? A man who admits he's going to fuck his daughter, and she's thrilled?" Where did these people come from? Do they have no shame at all?

She raised her head, looked at Tim and said, "I think I'm going to be sick. You people are insane. I don't know whether to call the authorities, or just run screaming into the night."

"Gee Marsha, I'm sorry our frankness and honesty is outside your comfort zone. It's still a bit new to me too, but I'm beginning to think it works better than the lies and deceptions we usually have to try to sort our way through. At least you don't have to guess whether I want to fuck my daughter, or whether she wants me to. You don't have to wonder what my intentions toward you are. I think you're a lovely person and I'd like to fuck you too. I can't see why knowing that's more upsetting than guessing what I think and what I'm going to do."

Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers