On the Road Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers

"If you think that's the thing to do then it's fine with me. I'm not anxious to have my younger girls find out I'm a philanderer, but since that's what I am, I can't complain."

"I didn't plan to tell him who I fucked tonight, just that I did, and how very good it was. If he can't handle it then he can just fuck off. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander, I say."

"Hooray for you Jan. You know you're welcome to stay over if you want."

"Nah, I don't want Fred reporting me as a missing person. Give me ten minutes then call me a cab, will you?"

Tim took a quick shower himself, dressed, called the cab, and when Jan was ready he escorted her to the lobby and out to the portico. He kissed her, squeezed her breast, and helped her into the cab and said, "Soon, ok?"

She nodded and was off, anxious to confront Fred.

Tim stopped at the desk and asked Rhonda to send a maid to change his bed and tidy up the room. Rhonda called maid service, smiled at him and said, "That good, huh?"

Tim came back with, "Yeah, that good and then some."

"When's my turn coming?"

"What do you mean?"

"When's it my turn to spend four hours in your suite getting my brains fucked out? I'll admit I can't compete with the last one's chest, but I give pretty good head if that helps."

"Are you married?"

"Does it matter?"

"It does. I'm not into encouraging cheating wives."

"Oh, and what was that last one? A thirty year old virgin? But to answer your question, I'm not married, or engaged, or living with anyone, or committed to anyone, but I do like a good fuck when I can find one, which isn't often. Are you a good fuck Mr. Henry?"

"Sorry, I left my reviews in the suite."

"No need. I saw the faces of the last two roommates you had as they left. I asked you, when's my turn?"

"What time do you get off?"

"Six AM."

"See you then if it won't get you in trouble. Does the Marriott fire its employees for sleeping with guests?"

"No, not unless the guest complains."

"Had any complaints?"

"Hell no!"

Tim said laughingly, "Well, see you at six, then." This is not supposed to be the way it works. The guys are supposed to pursue the gals, not the other way around. I've had two beautiful women hit on me since Jess left. I fucked Marsha and Jan. I'm about to give Rhonda a go and Georgia's expecting some attention soon. If somebody'd told me this was going to happen I'd have questioned their sanity. Is there some payment going to be due sometime when I least expect it...Probably so.

Tim went back to the roof bar for another manhattan and to give the maid time to do her thing.

* * * * *

The maid had come and cleaned up the room while he was gone and he went directly to bed. It seemed like no time at all had passed when he heard a light knock on the door and it opened on its own. Rhonda strolled in, closed the door and said, "Sorry to wake you, but it's time to show me why all your roommates are walking on air when they leave."

"Do you often steal a key card and sneak into a guest's room without their permission?"

Rhonda retorted, "I had your permission," as she walked to the bed and yanked down the sheet, exposing Tim in all his nakedness. As she gazed at Tim's body she began undoing her jacket seductively. Keeping her eyes on Tim she kicked off her pumps, then sat in the chair by the bed, peeled off her hose one leg at a time, stood up and unbuttoned and dropped her skirt.

She had on white lace panties that were see-through and showed a dark red triangle of hair that just matched what was on her head. Tim was hypnotized by both her beauty and her self-confidence. His cock began pumping in time with his heart beat as it rose and swelled with lust for this gorgeous creature he'd done nothing to deserve. What have I done to warrant what's happening to me? Can it get any better than this? I don't see how.

With her eyes still locked on Tim, Rhonda teased him further as she unbuttoned her blouse slowly. He could see she wore no bra and had small, conical tits with freckles and peach fuzz. She slowly removed the blouse, folded it and put it on the chair, picked up her hose and skirt, adding them to the pile. She neatly put her shoes under the chair, grinned at Tim and said, "Ready?" She removed her panties and added them to the array on the chair. All Tim could do was nod his head.

Rhonda got on her knees on the bed, moved over to Tim's side, straddled his hips and slid down his very hard cock with no preamble. She began to ride it with, what seemed to Tim, a fair amount of urgency; all the while never taking her eyes off his. She didn't touch him anywhere else. Just with her pussy around his cock. Her hands at her sides helping keep her balance. Tim tried to feel her tits but she slapped his hands down and said, "No! Don't help!"

He couldn't do anything. Didn't want to do anything. She was in charge. That didn't leave him anything to center his attention on but his cock, which was being vigorously attended to. Tim was in danger of losing control and beating Rhonda to climax when he felt her pussy tighten around his post. Then she tensed, shivered and had her orgasm. She smiled at Tim and said, "Good boy. You held out better than I expected you would," as she put his hands back on her tits.

"Was that a test?"

"Not really, when I'm in dire need I find that's the best way. Have one early on, then go for the real goods. Too much foreplay and the guy loses it before I can get there, and I really hate it when that happens."

Tim was supposed to be at work by nine AM but he didn't make it. When Rhonda left it was ten thirty. As she left, the last thing she said as she went out the door was, "I most certainly got there in a big way this morning. More than I had any right to expect. Thank you Tim Henry. Thank you so very much."

Tim was fucked out and exhausted so he called in to work and asked for the rest of the day off. His boss, Carl asked what the problem was, and Tim told him he had a personal emergency but he'd be in tomorrow at nine as usual.

Carl said, "Ok Tim, but I need to talk to you first thing in the morning."

* * * * *

That night Rhonda got to work a little early and went to the bar to have a coke and some conversation. Juanita served her, leaned her elbows on the bar, put her chin in her hands and asked, "Does he fuck as good as he looks?"

"Who's that?"

"Tim Henry, the guy you fucked this morning. Don't act like I'm stupid. I know what goes on around here."

"Oh, him. Better...a lot better."

"Think he'd fuck a Mexican girl like me?"

"I think he'd jump you in a minute. He's lived on the border all his life. Went to school with girls like you. For all I know, fucked some of them. So sure, I think he'd fuck a brown skinned beauty like you."

"You say he's good?"

"Juanita, he's so good it's scary. I'm not real experienced but I can't imagine I'll ever be fucked that thoroughly again. You'd better jump his bones while you can. He won't last forever."

* * * * *

And so Tim Henry's wet dream continues.

Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers