On the Road Again Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers

Marsha looked Tim squarely in the eyes and said, "Unfortunately what you said makes some sense, but it totally ignores social convention. You're not supposed to just blurt out that you want to fuck me and have me accept or refuse. You're supposed to leave me some wiggle room so I can make you beg and/or maybe bribe me."

"Wouldn't it be simpler for you to just ask what's in it for you?"

Fran broke in with, "Dad, I'm going to leave this for you two to settle. I've got to get going if I'm gonna get Joey blown."

"Ok Fran, I'll see you later. Bye."

Tim looked at Masha, raised an eyebrow, and she said, "Ok. What's in it for me?"

"A whole lot of pleasure. I know us guys aren't supposed to brag, but I do know how to pleasure a woman. Has any man brought you to an orgasm?"

"Occasionally one has."

"Then I promise you I can bring you to ten or twenty or as many as you want."

"There you go again with that bullshit. How can you know that?"

"Twenty years' experience and a lot of practice."

"How many women besides your cheating wife have you fucked?"

"One."

"So, just because you can give your wife ten or twenty orgasms, you think you can do the same for me huh?"

"I know it. I did it for Jess and I can do it for you."

"Who's Jess? Can I talk to her?"

"She's the woman I picked up on the side of the road, and no you can't talk to her. She's in Austin."

"Ok, prove you can give me twenty orgasms. Go ahead and prove it."

"Your place or mine?"

"Yours. My husband's at mine and I don't think he'd want to watch."

"Well, that puts it in a different light. Do you step out on him often?"

"Never."

"So why now?"

"Twenty orgasms. I'm lucky if I get one out of twenty now."

"So you believe me?"

"Shit no, but I'll take the risk. If you can really do what you say, I'll probably follow you around like a puppy dog forever."

"My lovely Marsha, finish your martini and we'll get with it."

She drained the glass in one swallow, Tim did the same and they headed for the elevator. Two floors down they walked down the hall to Tim's suite. He opened the door, invited Marsha in and she said, "Nice..." He closed the door, turned her around, pulled her to him and kissed her passionately and long. When he broke it off she murmured, "Hmm. That's nice too."

"I didn't get you anything to eat upstairs. Are you hungry?"

"Oh, I'm hungry alright, but not for food." She dropped her bikini top, peeled off her thong, looked at Tim and said, "Mr. Henry, compared to me, you're awfully overdressed."

By the time she had him naked, his cock was gorgeously hard, standing out from his crotch at the ready position. She went to her knees, took it in her mouth, bobbed her head a few time then popped it out and said, "Shall I sample the vanilla pudding?"

"Let's let it simmer for a while, it'll be better."

He led her to the bedroom, jumped on the bed, invited her with a motion of his head to join him and she did. She took his cock in her hand. Absently stroking and rubbing it she said, "I've been married for six years and I'd forgotten how very good a large, hard cock can feel. John's isn't much to brag about, and compared with yours it fails completely."

"I've been rattling on for an hour and a half. Tell me something about yourself."

Marsha said in a sarcastic way, "Mr. Henry, did we come up here to get acquainted or to fuck?"

"First acquainted then fuck. I haven't fucked anybody I didn't know yet, and I don't think I want to start doing that. Can we just chat a bit while we lay together naked and pet? You have a deadline for something else?"

"No, no deadlines anymore."

Tim took her beckoning tit in his hand, squeezed it gently, passed his thumb over the small but perfect nipple, and marveled at how every girl's tits are different. They're as unique as fingerprints.

He kissed the end of her nose, then each eyelid. He nibbled both earlobes then kissed her mouth gently. Marsha responded with her tongue and the kiss became more vigorous. She broke it off and said, "You don't need to seduce me Tim. I came here to fuck, and I'm ready."

"Don't you enjoy foreplay? I do. I know I promised you orgasms, but I can't help you get there if it's just poke and come."

"Well poke and come is all I've known for the past six years. In fact it's been a lot longer than that since I've gotten carried away with a nice long fucking. I wouldn't be here with you right now if I hadn't already decided to dump John. I'm sure he's screwing half the secretaries at the office, and he only comes to me when one of them turns him down. So, are you saying I don't have to rush like mad to try to catch an orgasm before our time together is over?"

"That's exactly what I'm saying. Enjoy the buildup, the payoff's coming whenever it gets here." With that he went back to kissing her gently all over her face, down her neck and ending up with the other nipple in his mouth.

Marsha was beginning to squirm a little and she had a death grip on Tim's cock. He spent some more time on her tits, then moved down her belly to her mound. The hair there was thick but well trimmed, slightly darker than on her head, and he noticed she smelled very clean but aromatic, like a perfume made just for him. He closed his eyes and inhaled a deep breath—he felt like he could smell her for days.

He moved over her, getting his nose even closer, spreading her legs apart and slowly tonguing her slit bottom to top. Marsha caught her breath and bucked suddenly, hips coming up against Tim's face. He probed and licked, deeper and faster until he sensed she was ready to let loose, then he replaced his tongue with a finger and moved to her clit with his mouth. Marsha groaned something that sounded like "oh, shit," when Tim sucked her clit in his mouth and very gently nipped it with his teeth.

Her legs and abdomen went stiff and started shaking. She heaved her pelvis, her eyes glazing over for a minute. When they cleared, she grabbed Tim's hair with both hands and said in a whispered growl, "You sonofabitch. You god-damned sonofabitch. You could have at least warned me!"

In answer, Tim moved the finger in her pussy, nipped her clit again and she rewarded him with another spasm. When she finally relaxed, Marsha pulled his head up, looked in his laughing eyes and said, "Ok, ok, enough already. Did you know what you were going to do to me? Has every woman you've had sex with, all two of them, had the same reaction I just did, or am I the only one that didn't know what it's like to be fucked by an expert?"

"They've all pretty much had the same experiences. They're called orgasms."

"Then that wasn't just a fluke?"

"No, no fluke."

"Should I kill John, or will you do it for me? No wait, killing him would just put him out of his misery. He doesn't have any idea what he's missing, and I'm sure not going to show him! He's history. If I move here will you do this for me once in a while? Please?"

"If you still feel that way when we get through this next time, sure. I'm not divorcing my wife or committing to anything exclusive or permanent, but if you can live with that, I'll be happy to please you whenever I can."

"Are you saying we're not finished?"

Tim looked at her, grinned and said, "Not anywhere near finished. Come here." He rolled over, cock hard and ready yet again and said, "Climb on and have a ride."

Marsha just shook her head and did as she was told, straddling him with her knees and sliding her wet lips up the length of his ready cock. She felt him nestle into the crux of her slit, and eased backward slightly so he nudged into her.

As she slid slowly down Tim's cock she again realized it was quite a bit bigger than John's. She didn't realize that a large prick would feel so good, stretching her pussy wide, and creating sensations she had never felt before. She was facing Tim and he was smiling tenderly at her, his hands resting lightly on her thighs. As her desire heightened, she felt more at home with Tim and his cock.

She smiled back at him and began riding in earnest, sliding up and down on his big pole and as she hit bottom, moving around in circles, feeling his large member moving around different pleasure points and taking her breath away.

He watched her closely, her eyes closed, not seeing or feeling anything but the sensations in her pussy. She could sense the pending explosion that was about to consume her.

It happened, without permission, her whole body was trying to send signals to her brain at once and it was overwhelming her. If it didn't stop she was going to die, but it didn't stop, and she didn't die. She just broke into a mass of muscle spasms centered in her abdomen, but radiating out to her ears, fingers and toes, and then fell over on her side, pulling loose from Tim's cock and melting into a puddle of unfamiliar feelings and emotions.

After what seemed to Marsha like an hour, but was really only a couple of minutes, she opened her eyes, looked at Tim who said, "Was it ok?"

"That's the understatement of the year." She heaved a big sigh and said, "You're still hard. You let me do all that and you didn't come? How come you didn't come?"

"I didn't want to."

"What the hell does that have to do with anything?"

"I don't come till I'm ready."

"So you're able to wait as long as you want?"

"Pretty much so. I'm sure there's a limit, but I can usually outlast my partner."

"And you can come whenever you're ready?"

"That's about it. Oh I can't come without a minimum of stimulation, but that's not a whole lot. Not nearly as much as women need to get off the first time."

"So what are you gonna do now? I'm spent and you're still pending."

"Give yourself a little time and you'll be up for some more. After all I promised you twenty and you've only had three."

"Tim Henry, I couldn't survive twenty of those in a month, let alone one afternoon. I'm exhausted. Why is it so much better with you than it's ever been with anybody else?"

"I think it's because I intend it so much. All my attention is on getting you sensations instead of me. That's part of why I can control when I come. I'm pushing you to have the sensations instead of me. I know it sounds silly, but it's the only thing I can figure. When I put my attention on me instead of you, I can and do come very quickly."

"If I can recover enough for one more round, can you come with me? I've heard it's great when it happens but it hasn't ever happened to me."

"I'd love to do that Marsha. Can you stand up and turn around?"

"You're not going to fuck me in the ass are you?"

"No, just doggy style. I like to end with that when I can. I love watching a woman's ass as I really fuck her."

Marsha stood up, turned her back to Tim and looked over her shoulder for more instructions. "Just bend over and put your hand on the bed to support yourself." Then he took hold of her hips and slid his cock slowly in to the hilt. She groaned, "Oh, yessssssss," as he filled her up with his hard prick. He very slowly pumped fully in and fully out, keeping the rhythm, even when he felt the urge to speed up and pound her ass.

It didn't take long until he felt her pussy start to grip his cock and her legs begin to quiver. He buried his cock 'til he could feel it hitting her cervix, making her moan and urging him to start pounding her harder.

Finally, after several minutes of feeling her hot pussy gripping him hard and hearing her little grunts as he hit bottom, he shot a huge load that triggered Marsha to orgasm with him. She froze as Tim's cock jerked and jerked, drenching her entire pussy with cum and spilling out, running down her thighs. When it finally quit she looked at Tim over her shoulder again and said, "That has to be the greatest fuck any woman has ever had, but I think I'm done!" and she collapsed on the bed.

Tim grinned down at her and said, "That's only four. We've got sixteen to go."

* * * * *

Tim spent Monday at work mostly trying to accept his newly found freedom, and the seemingly endless supply of women available to him. He wondered how long it was going to take to get bored with fucking just for fun. No commitment, no responsibility, he sure couldn't see any down side yet.

When he got home to the hotel he showered, put on his swim trunks and a robe and went up to the pool for a swim. He had a manhattan and the place to himself. After an invigorating swim he went back to the room, changed into sport clothes and went to the restaurant in the lobby.

When he got there he realized he didn't know whether Janice planned to eat before she arrived or not. He decided to grab a sandwich at the bar, then either way he'd be covered. He ordered a ham and cheese and another manhattan. When they came he asked the bartender if it was ok to take them to his room. The bartender, an attractive Latina, looked at him with interest and said it was fine. He noticed her name tag said her name was Juanita Sanchez.

As he went by the front desk, Rhonda called out to him and motioned him over. She asked, "Did Jessica leave?"

"Yes, she left yesterday morning."

"Is she coming back?"

"Maybe."

"Are you staying?"

"I am, at least for a while."

"Do I keep charging Jessica's platinum card for the charges?"

"For now yes. If that changes I'll let you know."

She leaned in and said more softly, "Ok, and if you get lonesome, let me know that too, and I'd be happy keep you company. I make a very fun and discreet friend."

"Thanks Rhonda, I'll be sure to do that." He engaged her with a smile and then headed for the elevator and his room thinking, I guess that's another one in line. What happens when I can't service them all?

He'd just finished his sandwich when there was a timid knock on the door. He opened it and there was Janice, in a bright yellow sun dress that showed her impressive cleavage to the world. Tim had only seen her in her conservative managers clothes at Jason's, and once in a formal at the county club, so he was pleasantly surprised at how pretty she looked.

He invited her in and closed the door. She walked in with her confidence brimming and said boldly, "I'm here to get fucked. I've been thinking about this since Friday and I'm about to go crazy. I haven't had a good fuck in over a year and I'm about to boil over. Can we just do it now, please?"

Tim Said, "Sure thing, Janice. Would you like to go to the bed, or should I just tear off your dress and take you right here on the floor?" Then he laughed.

"Shit, I've done it again. You're about to do me a favor and I fuck it up with my blathering mouth. Do you want me to leave?"

"No. I don't want you to leave," I smiled. "And I'm not doing you a favor. I'm delighted for the opportunity to do my best to please you in bed and out. I'm apt to get more out of this than you. Would you like something to eat?"

Janice wilted right in front of Tim's eyes, "I wouldn't dare. I'm about to puke with terror right now. I'm so sorry I rushed things, but I get crazy when I'm nervous."

"Don't fret it," Tim replied as he walked behind her, unfastening the top of her sundress, taking the straps from her shoulders and watching as it fell to her waist, revealing two tight, firm, D-Cup tits, with perfect little erect nipples, beautiful light tan skin, and an almost invisible fine coating of hair.

He unbuttoned the sundress at her waist and it fell to the floor. Tim couldn't believe his good fortune. She did indeed come prepared to fuck—she didn't even have on panties. I'm going to enjoy this tonight, and as often as I can manage. Those tits are a fabulous sight over that small waist, those narrow hips and long, shapely legs. I'll be lucky if I don't run out of cum before she's satisfied.

Janice stepped out of the sun dress, kicked it across the floor and said, "Well?"

Tim bent down, kissed one nipple, then the other and said, "I've never even imagined anything as lovely as those perfect breasts, atop the rest of that beautiful body, and under that lovely face. How did you manage to put all that together?"

"Not guilty. Some man fucked my mother and this is the result. Not that it's served me very well so far, but thanks for the compliment. Do you have anything to drink? Something hard? I'm going to faint if I don't get some help."

Tim went to the bathroom and came back with two white terrycloth robes. He handed one to Janice, stripped off his clothes, showing her his eager cock, put on the other robe and said, "There's only a mini bar here. Let's go up to the bar by the pool and get some real drinks."

She tied the sash of the robe that barely concealed her, and they padded out to the elevator. On the way she said meekly, "I guess you can tell I don't know what I'm doing here...no that's not what I mean. I know why I'm here, I just don't know how to act. I'm a total ignoramus at seducing a man. Even my own husband.

"I've secretly craved you since we moved to the neighborhood. I don't know how I got the courage to proposition you at the Deli, and I sure as hell don't know what to do now. I'm embarrassed as hell."

"You don't have any reason to be embarrassed, Jan. After seeing you in all your splendor a minute ago, I thank whatever it was that gave you the courage. You don't need to be anything but yourself with me. Just tell me what you want and I'll do my best to provide it. What would make you comfortable right now?"

"A double scotch on the rocks would be a good start."

When they got to the roof, Tim ordered their drinks and guided them to a table, with an umbrella, near the pool. He held a chair for her and they sat down. Jan consumed half her drink in one gulp and doggedly evaded Tim's gaze by staring at the pool.

"Talk to me Jan."

"I told you, I'm embarrassed, and scared, and deadly certain I'm going to do something that'll reveal my total inexperience at this game. That's all."

"Did you know that exactly two weeks and one day ago I was in the very same boat? When I picked that young woman up on the King ranch I knew I wanted her almost instantly, but I was too chicken to even try anything. I'd never fucked anyone but Georgia, and had no idea what to do. She did all the work, and am I glad she did. Will you let me do the same for you? Believe me I'd like nothing better than to please you till you beg for mercy."

Jan looked at Tim with moist eyes and said meekly, "Ok, show me."

They left the bar without finishing their drinks and made a beeline for the suite. Tim removed her robe, stared at her lovely body for a minute, took off his robe and led her to the bed.

* * * * *

Two hours later Jan yelled, "Have mercy Tim! If I come anymore I won't be able to get home." In her mind though, she was proud she'd been able to keep Tim's interest this long. She knew he'd come at least three times and that was certainly a record for her. If she'd told her mother she made any man come three times in one night, her mother would have called her a liar. She asked Tim, "Had enough?"

"I'll live if we quit, much as I hate to give up those magnificent tits of yours. I can't believe Fred's such a fool. Why would any man neglect you to the point that you need to go to another man for satisfaction? It doesn't make sense, but I'll not refuse a gift like you, whatever the reason. Would you like to shower with me before you leave?"

"I need to shower for sure but I'd best do it alone. If I don't I just might not leave at all. God that was good, Tim Henry. I hope we can do it again sometime?"

"We will if I have anything to say about it," He said with a satisfied smile. "Go ahead and take your shower."

When Jan finished in the shower, she came out still buck naked, drying her hair with a big towel. She grinned at Tim and said, "How would you feel if I told Fred what I'd done tonight?"

Daunti
Daunti
37 Followers