On The Train Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept going, reaming her cunt relentlessly. Sam moaned incoherently, and lolled her head from side to side, eyes closed. Soon, her eyes opened again, fluttering as she fought to focus on my face.

"Whew!" she sputtered, rubbing her face. "That was really... Wow! Thank you!"

"Anytime, my sweet," I grunted, still plunging deep into her receptive, drenched vagina. "More?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, yes please," she smiled, pulling me down for a grateful kiss. Those big melons pressed their firm fullness against me, while her tongue danced so happily with mine. I was driving into her, full length strokes that ended with a moan and a slap as our bodies collided. Sam's pussy was making sloppy noises, as she overflowed with lubrication. Maybe the rum was to blame. We'd have to try brandy sometime.

Samantha groaned, deep inside our kiss, and clawed at my back, announcing the arrival of another orgasm on track number one. She pushed me away from her lips, and screamed, as her body quaked yet again. Panting and snorting like a prize filly being ridden hard, she stared holes in my face. The second orgasm just fuelled her fire.

"Oh fuck YES!" she hissed. "Pound my pussy, you fucking stud! Give it to me as hard as you like! I love it! Just fuck the living shit out of me, my love. I'm yours forever! Finish for me! Shoot that hot cum on my big tits, and in my mouth! Come on, honey... Hurry! The girls will be back soon!"

Oh yeah. Got so carried away fucking this exquisite woman, I almost forgot about her daughters. Now that she reminded me, I couldn't help get a mental image of them standing in the doorway, watching me ravage their mother's vagina. It got me boiling. I wonder what Sam's reaction would be?

"Too bad we can't just let them know," I whispered in her ear. "Imagine them coming home, and finding us right here. You, naked, with your long, slender legs wrapped around me, as I fuck your cunt hard."

Sam grunted, then moaned repeatedly.

"Fuck me, Alex! I'm cumming again," she smiled, as I found high gear, and really slammed her pussy hard. She gritted her teeth, and groaned through the waves of pleasure. I got caught up in the tide as well. I pulled back, and aimed my slick covered cock at her chest.

Sam scrambled up on her elbows, and opened wide, anticipating the first shot, I adjusted my azimuth for the new target, and sent it.

Amazingly, I hit the bullseye on the first try, as a stream of semen arced through the gap between us, and splashed across her extended tongue, going right down the hatch. The second also hit the target, with minimal over spray, but after that, my aim was considerably less accurate. By the time I was done, gobs of goo hung from her eyebrow, nose and chin, and a small pool was collecting in her cleavage.

I flopped on the bed beside her, and we both tried to replenish our depleted oxygen supply.

"Okay, baby," she smiled, still panting. "I hate to kick you out, but they'll be home any minute. Get dressed, and go downstairs. Try not to look like you've been fucking me senseless. I'll clean up, and be down soon."

***

I was using the downstairs powder room, answering the call of nature, and clearing my own plumbing, when the girls got home with the pizza and boxes. I heard them pass on the way from the garage to the kitchen. Then I heard them talking, and realized I could actually hear quite well. The kitchen and bathroom shared a wet wall, and probably the same vent system. I sat quietly, and heard Cassie leave Chloe alone with Sam.

"Mom... can I ask you a question?" Chloe asked.

"Sure honey," Sam replied. "What about?"

"It's about Alex," Chloe answered. "How well do you know him?"

My ears perked up. Did she know something? There was a pause, then Sam spoke.

"I don't know. Pretty well I guess. We sit together on the train every day, both to and from work. We've been talking for months. He's a very good listener, and a very good friend," she said. "Is there a question about him?"

"Well, I suppose, but it's personal," Chloe stated.

"Then you either ask me, and I tell you what I know, or you ask him yourself. Which is it going to be?" Sam demanded.

"Is he, like, gay or something? I've been practically begging him to ask me out. I wore my hottest bikini, and bounced around without a bra all day, but he's not interested. I'm afraid I'm losing my touch," Chloe said desperately.

Samantha laughed. I exhaled, and relaxed.

"Chloe, my darling daughter... there's never a dull moment with you around, is there?" she smiled. "Are you asking me if I know why Alex isn't hitting on you, despite your best efforts?"

"Yes," Chloe replied bluntly.

"What does your sister say?" Sam deflected.

"I didn't ask her. She wouldn't tell me anyway. She's been doing the same thing, in her own, pathetic way," Chloe answered.

"I see," Sam giggled. "I think Alex has a girlfriend, honey. That's probably why he's not jumping on you. He says he's quite happy with her."

I was still listening, but I'd heard enough. Besides, they'd soon come to see if I had gone down the drain, so I flushed the toilet and washed my hands, then walked out and went to the dining room. Sam and Chloe joined me a moment later, the Cassie was right behind them.

"Pizza!" Samantha called, as she put the boxes on the table, with a smile.

I was smiling too, but mine was for a personal reason. The conversation I'd overheard had touched my heart. I loved Samantha even more than ever.

Our quick coupling may have satisfied one hunger, but it raised another, and I attacked the pizza with vigour.

"Jeez Alex, you must really be working hard with the boxes," Cassie commented. "You're really packing it away!"

My mouth was full, which gave me a chance to consider my response, and glance quickly at Sam. She was suppressing a smile and hiding behind her own slice of double pepperoni and cheese. Yes, working hard...that's why I'm hungry... certainly not because I just finished fucking your mother to three orgasms upstairs, moments before you got home. No, it's just the boxes.

"Yes," I smiled between bites. "Heavy boxes."

Speaking of boxes, by the time we were done, the pile in the garage was eight wide, and four tall. My job complete, Samantha walked me out to my car.

"Thanks for all your help, Alex," she said loud enough for her daughters, peeking out the front door, to hear. She turned her back, and continued, at a more private volume, "And I do mean all your help. I'll call you later from bed."

The girls both waved as I backed out, and Chloe blew me a kiss.

Apparently, the news that I had a girlfriend wasn't enough to stop her.

***

When my phone rang that night, I was ready. It was already in my left hand. My right was busy holding something else.

"Hi baby," I answered.

"Hello darling," she intoned, in a throaty whisper. "I hope I didn't work you too hard today. With the boxes, I mean. The bedroom doesn't count."

"I'm a bit sore, but I'll live. If you were here, I'd show you," I laughed.

"If I were there, I'd let you. I'd probably insist on it," she chuckled back. "I assume you are in bed?"

"Yes, honey, I am," I replied. "What are you wearing?"

"Absolutely nothing, except a smile," she sighed. "I'm horny."

"Only on days that end in 'y'," I smiled.

"Sarcasm will get you nowhere," she laughed, "even if it's true. Before we get to business, I need to tell you something. Chloe was asking questions about you today. She's more than a little interested."

"Really?" I answered, deciding to keep my completely innocent eavesdropping to myself. "What did she want to know?"

"Well," Sam giggled, "first she asked if you were gay! She can't believe you're not all over her. I don't know if you noticed, but she was throwing herself at you."

"Um, yeah, I got that impression. What did you say?"

"I told her that I was sure you had a girlfriend, and it wasn't a slight on her considerable feminine wiles," she said softly. "I just didn't tell her I saw your girlfriend, every morning, when I looked in the mirror. I wonder how they'll take that bit of information?"

"I'm sure, when the time comes, they'll be fine," I suggested.

"I hope so. Nothing I can do about it right now, anyway." A sexy purr reverberated in my ear. "So, my love... If I was in your arms right now..."

"Mmmmm, well, after I finished kissing your sweet lips, and sucking on your tongue, I think I'd slide down your body, kissing every inch along the way," I whispered. My hand... the right one... began to stroke my stiff cock.

"Oh god," she breathed, "tell me more. Let your words guide my fingers."

"Your nipples... I would latch on, and suckle you like a hungry baby," I continued.

"Mnahhhgnh!" she gasped. "Yes darling, that's so good! Suck my tits!"

I could see her, laying there, tugging her stiff nipples, and pinching them the way I did with my lips.

"Soon enough, I'd move down between your legs, to lick your juicy pussy," I teased. My cock was rock hard.

"Oh shit, yessss..." she groaned.

I yearned for the time when we could be together, and do to each other every night the things we could now only describe.

Soon enough.

"My tongue traces a line, from your tight little asshole, up through your soaking pussy, to circle your clit..." I told her, listening to her moans of joy...

***

Wednesday evening, I was resting at home after work. The day had been pretty normal... train in both directions, great conversation with my secret darling Samantha, boredom at work in between... but it was about to become a turning point.

There was a knock on my door. Unexpected, but not unlikely. I answered it.

"Hi Alex!" Chloe sang brightly. "Surprise!"

Surprise? Surprise? What's a stroke feel like? I might be having one, right now.

She stepped in before I could even react, and closed the door behind her, leaning against it. I tried to gather my wits.

"Chloe... How did you find me?" I asked, buying time.

"Mom's car has GPS, and you're on the list. She sent me out to run some errands, and I found you by accident." She stepped forward, and I stepped back, trying to maintain the gap between us. "Or maybe it was fate," she smiled, taking another step. I retreated again.

I barely survived her flirtatious behaviour when I had others around to dissuade her from going all out. Now, alone with her, my apartment suddenly felt waaaay too small. I matched her, step for step.

"Alex, my mother says you have a girlfriend," she asked softly, walking closer. I moved away. "Is that true?"

"Um, yes... that's true," I replied, looking around for an escape route. I couldn't afford to get cornered.

"Is she here, now?" Chloe purred, continuing her advance.

"Um, n-n-no," I stumbled, angling away.

"Too bad," she giggled, "Maybe we could share you?"

That caught me by surprise, and I hesitated, letting her change her path, and trap me in the kitchen.

"Alex, I've seen the way you look at me," she whispered, gliding closer. I was running out of room. "I know you find me attractive, and I'm sure you have guessed how I feel about you."

Oh shit, I thought as my butt hit the counter top. She had me.

"Chloe... Please..." I whimpered, as she closed ground. One step away, I realized that my cock was betraying me, and was hard as steel, despite my conscious thoughts to the contrary. Maybe she won't notice....

"Alex! My goodness! What have we here?!" she gasped. Her hand caressed my bulge.

Shit! I closed my eyes, and could feel her breath on my neck.

"That's some cock, Alex," she breathed. "It seems to be willing. Maybe it would help if I took some clothes off?"

I opened my eyes, and she was smiling.

"Ooooo, you are interested!" she grinned, and began to unbutton her blouse.

"Chloe, please, you don't understand," I begged. "I can't. If the situation were different, I would love to..." Her fingers opened the neck of her blouse wider. There was no bra under it. My eyes snapped shut again. "Shit! Chloe, no..."

I grabbed her hand and pulled it away from my crotch, then pushed her back against the cupboards.

"Oh yes, Alex! Be forceful! Take what you want!" she gasped. Her chest was heaving with her excited breathing.

"Chloe," I said sternly, "I'm trying not to hurt your feelings, but you're not making it easy. I've told you 'no', and I mean it. Now, knock it off!"

I was angry... at the situation, not being able to be honest, and myself, for letting her get the better of me. When I looked into her eyes, she had one last trick. If flirting wasn't enough, and blatant seduction wasn't enough...

Tears.

Not fucking fair. Women know that men can't stand a woman's tears, so they always have a trump card.

"You don't think I'm pretty?" she sniffed, adding a pout for good measure.

Okay Alex, I thought, be careful here. She's trying to get you to admit that you think she's hot. If you do that, she'll use it against you, and take control again. Of course she's pretty... and gorgeous... and built. I'll bet she's an absolute demon in bed, and if her tits are like her mother's, then they're spectacular, albeit a cup size smaller. Whether or not she's fuckable isn't the issue. Talk about a stupid question. My cock wasn't hard by accident. The issue is Samantha. Remember her? The woman you love? The woman who's already been cheated on once. You can't do this.

But, you don't want to hurt Chloe either, do you? You can't just reject her, without reason, and giving her a reason that isn't a lie might be dangerous. It might fuck things up completely.

"Chloe... you don't need to ask that," I replied carefully. "Yes, you are very pretty. If my heart wasn't already spoken for, I would be honoured to have you on my arm."

"It's not your heart I'm interested in," she giggled, pushing the tears aside for a moment. "At least, not right now... and I'd rather be under you, than on your arm." As expected, she was pushing me back, trying to regain the upper hand. Her blouse was still open, showing me almost half of each firm globe. Yep, those are nice tits.

I put my hand on her shoulder, and stopped her advance. She shuddered at my touch.

"No. I'm saying no, Chloe."

She looked at me in shocked disbelief, as though no one had ever turned her down before. That may well have been the truth. Her expression changed to one of disappointment, then a bit of anger crept in.

"Fine! Be like that!" she spat. "You have no idea what you're missing!" She held her blouse in both hands, poised to rebutton it, with just a hint of her areolas showing. "Last chance?"

I shook my head.

"She'd better be worth it!" she snapped, and turned away, buttoning up.

She was hurt, and angry... exactly what I was hoping to avoid. She wasn't leaving me much choice.

"Chloe," I sighed, "come here, please."

"Fuck you!" she snarled. "You had your chance!"

I took a seat on one of the bar stools of my breakfast bar, and asked again, gently.

"Please, let me explain. I know I've upset you, and I apologize for that, but if you'll hear me out, maybe you'll understand. I'm asking for your help."

My tone, and asking for help, seemed to soften her a bit. She crossed her arms over chest, and stood in place, obviously annoyed.

"Alright... I'm listening," she said quietly.

"Before I start, I need to ask a question, and I need you to be absolutely honest with me. May I?" I asked.

"Whatever," she rolled her eyes. "Ask."

"How do you feel about your father, and what he did to your Mom?" I offered.

"What the fuck does that have to do with this?" she scowled incredulously.

"It's important, Chloe. Just answer me honestly."

She seemed to relax, and understand that I was serious. She uncrossed her arms, and walked over, taking a seat next to me. Her brow furrowed, considering her response.

"Um, let's see, well... first off, he's my father, and on that level I'll always love him and respect him. But as a woman, I find his conduct disgusting. I'm amazed my mother didn't dump him years ago, and if I had known about him cheating, I would have told her in a heartbeat. If I was in her place, married to him all those years, and he did that to me? Well, I'd be the hottest widow in prison." She sat back, and crossed her legs, then stared at me. "Honest enough?"

"Yeah," I smiled, "that will do. One more caveat... you can't tell anyone. No one. Not even Cassie. No one can know this, or that you know this."

"Fuck!" she said in exasperation. A smile crept into her expression. "This must be pretty juicy. Alright. I swear. Not a word. Now tell me."

"I have a girlfriend..." I began.

"Yeah, I got that from Mom, and you already used it as an excuse. You'd better have more than that, or I'll be pissed," she grinned.

"I do." Oh boy... Do I ever. How to phrase this? "My girlfriend is someone you know." I hoped I wouldn't need to elaborate any further. She was a smart girl. She'd probably figure it out.

"That's it? That's the big secret... that I know your girlfriend? I want details, not riddles," she laughed, but I remained silent. "That's all you're giving me to work with?"

I smiled and nodded.

"I know so many people," she said, tapping her lip with a thoughtful fingertip. "Okay, so you're not gay... that erection proves you like girls," (I blushed), "so eliminate the males. I assume it's not someone I know from where I'm living now. Too far away." She was studying my face, reading my reaction as she spoke. "That leaves this area. Hmmm. That narrows the field considerably. I can't think of any women I know who would need to keep..." she paused, and her eyes opened wide, "... a... secret? No!"

Chloe put her hands over her ears, desperately trying to un-hear what she now knew. Her eyes were screwed shut, and she was breathing in sharp snorts.

"Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no..." she whispered.

"Yes," I smiled. "I'm in love with your mother. That's why I can't... you know... with you. You understand, now?"

"You've been..." she sighed, "... you know... with her, though?"

"Uh, yeah," I answered, bracing for a possible shit storm.

"How long?" she asked bluntly.

"Just since she decided to end it with your father. It just happened." Okay, it was mostly true. Close enough for now.

Her eyes opened again, and she smoothed her hair. Her breathing returned to normal.

"I came on to you pretty hard," she said softly. "You must really love her. Thank you for not, um... you know."

"It wasn't easy," I smiled. "You're pretty persuasive, and very much your mother's daughter."

"Really?" she smiled. "Thank you. There's no one I'd rather be more like. My mother is a wonderful woman."

"Don't I know it. That's why I love her," I said, touching her hand. "So now you know. I'm trusting you, big time, but I'm glad someone else knows. It was making me crazy."

"Wait... Did you two?...Yesterday? While Cassie and I were out," she giggled.

I didn't answer, but there was no way to stop from smiling.

"Hmmm. I thought she was more relaxed after lunch. I put it down to the rum, but now I can see it. How close were we to catching you? It had to be a quick one," she smiled back.

I held up finger and thumb, indicating 'close'.

"Well, take your time from now on," she laughed. "Mom deserves it."

Chloe stood, and stepped in for a hug. She really did feel delicious. Her boobs were very soft.

"Oh, and I'll, uh... I'll wear a bra around you from now on," she snickered, but didn't rush away from my arms.

"No need," I chuckled. "I'm allowed to look, as long as I save it for her."