On The Train Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Cassie would probably know something was up, anyway. It would be so unlike me." She pulled back, and looked into my eyes. "You're sure I can't tell her? I share everything with her. It feels weird keeping secrets."

"Let's keep it tight for now. I'll talk to your mother, and see what she says. I'm probably on thin ice for telling you, as it is."

Chloe nodded, twisted an imaginary key in the lock on her lips.

"I'd better get going. Mom will begin to worry. Thanks for confiding in me, and thanks for not... you know," she giggled. I walked her to the door, and opened it for her. She was just about to step out when she wheeled around, and... kissed me! Hard, right on the lips!

I was stunned into immobility, and she didn't just peck-and-go. Her tongue wiggled past my lips, and probed my mouth. I tried not to kiss her back, but it was pretty difficult no to. I pushed away, but she had a firm grip on my head. Finally, she released her embrace.

"I thought so," she smiled. "We could have been great together!"

With that she was gone, save for a flutter of her fingertips and a lusty laugh as she walked away.

I closed the door, and took a deep breath.

"Wow... definitely her mother's daughter."

***

Thursday morning, I was in my usual spot on the train. Samantha boarded from her station, and sat across from me, a smug smile on her face.

Last night, I briefly considered telling her that I had spilled the beans to Chloe, and why. That would have been the best course of action, but it would have completely destroyed the mood of our nightly obscene phone call. So, I held back, waiting for today, on the way to work. It was going to be a different conversation than usual, that was certain.

"I really had fun last night," she said quietly. "I'll have to let you do that for real some time."

Sam had become more interested in anal play recently, and last night I had described in detail what I wanted to do to her butt. She had cum twice in rapid succession, perhaps with her finger taking the place of my tongue. I smiled at her and nodded.

"Anytime you'd like," I laughed. "On a more serious note, I need to talk to you about something important. I should have told you last night, but I wanted to do it face to face."

A concerned expression crossed her face. I suppose my words might have been taken in a disconcerting way. I tried to ease her mind.

"It's okay... I'm not leaving," I added. She looked around, and lowered her voice.

"You're not proposing, are you?"

"No!" I gasped, then matched her conspiratorial tone, "unless you want me to."

"Hmmm," she smiled, relaxing visibly. "Not today, okay? I'll tell you when." She sat back and recrossed her legs. "Okay. What's so important?"

I had rehearsed this. Why was it suddenly so scary?

"I had a chat yesterday...last night actually... with Chloe."

"What?!" she gasped. "How? When? What did she say?"

"It's okay, honey," I smiled. "She went out to run errands, in your car, right?" Sam nodded, and rolled her eyes.

"Fucking GPS!" she hissed. "I should have deleted that, shouldn't I? I guess the horse has already left the barn. Sorry about that. So... What did you talk about."

"Well, when she first arrived, she seemed to be more interested in fucking than talking," I told her.

Sam looked at me. Her eyes lost focus, and she spoke softly.

"Uh huh. You didn't...?"

I switched to the seat next to her, quickly. Her eyes followed me, but she didn't turn her head. I took her hand, and could feel the tension in her body.

"Samantha? No!... Of course not!" I replied. She exhaled, and relaxed. She looked at me and smiled weakly.

"Sorry. Fresh wound. I should have known better," she said, looking guilty. "Forgive me?"

"Nothing to forgive, baby," I patted her hand. "That's exactly why I never would, but it's also why I had to do what I did."

"That's going to take some explaining. What did you do?"

I took a deep breath, and started.

"Well, she was coming on pretty strong. I was trying to stay away from her, but she was not going to take 'no' for an answer, and kept pursuing me." Sam giggled.

"I'm sorry... I just have this picture of her chasing you around the apartment." The giggle grew louder, then she gained control. "She, uh, she's pretty headstrong, isn't she? Did she catch you?"

"Yes. Yes she did. Cornered me in the kitchen. Started to unbutton her top. Also grabbed my crotch, before I could get her to listen to me. She even tried the crying routine."

Samantha sighed.

"Where did I go wrong? She always was a child with a mind of her own. I'll talk to her," she apologized.

"No need. We came to an understanding, but I couldn't just reject her without some kind of reason. I didn't want to hurt her, but I didn't want to lie to her either."

Relatively speaking, Sam figured it out instantly.

"You told her, didn't you?" she sighed, tilting her head back, and closing her eyes.

"Yes."

"Oh boy," she breathed.

"I swore her to secrecy. She promised not even to tell Cassie. Or you, for that matter. She's on our side. You should have heard what she said she would have done to Frank if she was you. I think we're still good."

"Yeah, you're right. I know it had to happen at some point, and at least Chloe can keep her mouth shut. Cassie can't know until the divorce is final, or I'm sure she'll blab. Not intentionally, of course, but she always had loose lips. I had just hoped it wouldn't come out yet," she smiled. "Should I explain it to her?"

"Yeah, she asked if she could tell her sister, but I told her it was up to you, so it would be better if you told her," I replied.

Sam leaned against my shoulder. Several minutes of silence followed. She finally turned to me and smiled again.

"Any more surprises today?" she asked.

"No Ma'am," I shook my head.

"All righty then," she giggled, and rested her head back against me.

***

From what Samantha told me, before we got down to the fun part of our nightly call, Chloe took the news that she was to remain muzzled as well as could be expected. She even agreed that her sister was a gossip, and promised to keep her silence.

"You really surprised me this morning," Sam laughed. "I had no idea Chloe came hunting for you in person. Have you recovered?"

"No permanent damage," I replied. "I admit I was a little surprised to see her at my door, as well. At least I got my exercise running away from her."

"I can't get that picture out of my head," she snickered. "You, on the retreat, with Chloe stalking you like you were an antelope on the African plains! I guess it's lucky I caught you first. You might have preferred a younger model instead."

"Nah, I prefer my women perfected by time, like fine wine. Anything else is just grape juice," I laughed in return. "Seriously, Sam... I love you, just the way you are. I wouldn't change a thing."

"Alex, honey... I, uh... you always know just what to say to ease my mind. I love you too," she whispered. "Now, if I recall correctly... you started us off last night, didn't you?"

"Um, yeah, I guess I did," I replied.

"Alright. Then it's my turn," she growled. "I'm on my knees, in front of you, unzipping your pants. Your cock... Mmmmm, I just have to have it... to feel the velvety skin of the head, and the hard, hot shaft, as I suck it into my mouth."

"Oh god, Sam, yes, suck my cock," I breathed, stroking myself slowly.

"Mmmmm, I can taste you. The sweat... the salty sweetness of your pre-cum, leaking out into my mouth...

***

Friday arrived. Most people have the attitude 'thank god it's Friday' simply because they don't need to work on the weekend. It was a respite from the mundane rat race lives they lived.

To me, T.G.I.F. had a much more personal meaning. Tonight, there would be no phone sex. Tonight, I would again feel my darling Samantha's body in my arms. I would again taste her lips, and smell her hair. For me, Christmas came every Friday, until it would finally be an everyday occurrence. That day couldn't come soon enough for me.

This time, Sam was the one with the interesting news, and she had a smirk on her face as she sat beside me on our morning commute.

"Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water," she giggled. "I had an interesting chat with Cassie this morning. She was asking if you were coming over again this weekend. You may have dealt with one, but the other is still after you."

"Ack!" I gasped." What did you say?"

"I said you had a life of your own, and it wasn't fair to assume that you were available. I hoped that would be enough, but she had obviously thought this through."

"So, she had a rebuttal?" I asked

"She reminded me that she and Chloe were only here for one more week, and that there was still plenty to do," Sam replied. "That's true, but I still think she has ulterior motives for wanting you to help."

"Yes, I've seen those motives in action," I laughed.

"Then she said that having you around would be handy. More hands make light work... you never know when some muscle might be needed... that sort of thing. Mostly, she was trying to justify asking you to give up your weekend," she smiled. "I'd say she wants another shot at you."

"I must say...your daughters are doing wonders for my ego!" I smiled. "Too bad Cassie doesn't know who she's really competing with. I'm sure she'd admit defeat, if she did."

"Talk about good for the ego!" she laughed, fanning herself for effect. "She's right about one thing though; I might just need your help... with something that only you can do, if you get my drift."

I smiled, and nodded, then lowered my voice.

"Speaking of which..."

"Oh yes... I'll be there," she whispered. "It's going to be a looooong day! If only we didn't need to be so careful. I'd meet you for a quickie in the bathroom at lunch!"

Yes, if only... Come on lawyers! Get your shit together! Finalize the divorce, and free us to be together!

***

Sam was right... It was a looooong day, made even looooonger by the aforementioned lunchtime quickie that we both knew wasn't going to happen, but that we both desperately wanted.

The train home made it even worse. Sam sat across from me, smiling warmly, looking just so damn delicious in her light summer dress. The motion of the train seemed somehow more pronounced today, but maybe it was my sexually fired imagination. Whatever the reason, Samantha's big, beautiful breasts were making me crazy, jiggling and bouncing with the ride. Not enough to be obvious, but more than enough for my hyper-attentive eyes, which registered every ripple and twitch of her sumptuous flesh.

Approaching Sam's stop, she stood quietly, and patted my shoulder as she passed. Her touch fanned the embers again, but I knew I had to wait until eight tonight, before the flames erupted completely. At least that was only about an hour and a half away.

I found a TV show to distract myself with for a few minutes, and took a shower after that, resisting the urge to jerk off under the warm, relaxing spray. Freshly cleaned and dried, I dressed casually, and went to see what our dinner options might be.

The knock on the door came earlier than I expected. Answering it quickly, I opened the door wide. My breath caught in my throat.

Sam stood silent, holding her purse in both hands in front of her. Black, high-heeled, calf-high boots adorned her delicate feet. A trench coat covered her from mid calf upward, it's sky blue colour working perfectly with her eyes and platinum mane. She was smiling at me.

"Hi, lover," she whispered, stepping in. "I'm sorry if my being early is a problem. I couldn't stay away any longer."

I closed the door behind her, and realized I hadn't breathed recently. When I turned to face her, she was inches away, eagerly anticipating my kiss. I didn't make her wait. Our lips met softly, and we wrapped each other in an embrace that spoke to our feelings. When we finally separated, we remained in each other's arms.

"I need to apologize to you," she said softly. "When you told me, earlier this week, about Chloe, and that she knew about us, I was a little concerned. As it turns out, it's been a bonus, being able to talk to someone about my feelings for you. We haven't had many chances, as Cassie keeps popping up when you least expect her, but Chloe and I have had a few quick conversations. She's on our side, as you said, and she's even running a little interference for us with her sister. And... " she smiled, stepping back with a little twirl, "...she helped me pick my outfit for tonight. I think you're going to like it."

Well, now that you mention it, I thought. Boots, check... trenchcoat, check... I wonder what's underneath? I don't see anything but skin through the neck of the coat. Is she naked under there?

"Samantha... are you going to make me beg?" I asked.

"Hmmm, that has a certain appeal," she giggled. "All that power could go to my head, though. I'd be willing to settle for you asking nicely."

"Please, darling, love of my life... Queen of my heart... fairest of them all... take off your coat," I asked. "Show me."

She extended her right leg, letting an expanse of stocking covered thigh part the folds of her coat. Smoky black, the stockings were actually more like fishnets, and went with the boots nicely. She teased me with the view for a moment, then tugged at the belt, beginning to loosen it enticingly. She turned away, hiding the flesh she revealed as she opened the front. She draped the coat off her shoulder, showing me nothing but skin, and a provocative smile. With both shoulders bare, she pulled the coat closed and turned back to face me. Again, only skin, and a little cleavage. With a final flourish, she opened her arms.

Oh good lord! My mouth hung agape.

Definitely not naked. What she was wearing was so much better than naked.

It was a bustier, with matching thong and garters. Black, with a blue pattern of silk on the surface, it started at her navel, and ended with a strapless demi-cup, that almost covered her nipples. Almost. A deep V revealed her décolletage. Long garters went from the upper half, down under the waist of her thong, to hold up the stockings. As she turned to display her back, I saw how it was laced up, and of course, her fantastic ass, with only the string of floss between her cheeks. She tossed the coat aside, and faced me, giving the impression of a little girl, unsure of her new dress.

"Do you like it? Does it make me look pretty?" she giggled.

Pretty? Are you fucking kidding me? Pretty? Oh my god! My cock was doing its impersonation of a titanium spear. She was the hottest, sexiest, most unbelievably fuckable piece of femininity I had ever seen... and thanks to Frank's idiocy, she would soon be my own, personal MILF, for the rest of time!

"Um, you said Chloe helped?" I croaked, trying to keep from stepping on my tongue.

"Yes. I suppose 'helped' is an understatement," Sam smiled. "She bought it for me. I think she's got great taste."

I had a brief mental picture of Chloe's body in the outfit. Sam's big tits were spilling out the top, so it's possible... maybe likely... Chloe bought it for herself, and gave it to her mother after she realized she wouldn't be wearing it for me. Either way, Sam looked spectacular, and she was going to get fucked so hard tonight.

"Tell her I said thank you," I laughed, as I scooped Sam up, and headed toward the bedroom. "And, since she'll be gone in a week, you can tell her what she's missing, too. Why should she have all the flirting fun?"

"Ooooo, that's cruel!" Sam chuckled. "Fair, but cruel!"

***

In the bedroom, I laid her softly on the bed. The only thing wrong with the outfit was the thong, blocking my access to her delicious pussy. I solved that problem by tugging the small triangle of fabric off over her hips, and tossing it across the room.

"There's the kitty," I whispered, and took my place between her stockinged thighs. I peeked up her body, through the valley of cleavage on her chest, and saw her beautiful eyes smiling back at me.

"I can't believe I almost stopped you, the first time you went down on me. Fucking Frank! Depriving me of decades of getting my pussy licked!"

"Well, I can't speak for his motivation, but I'm never going to stop. You're just so fucking delicious!" I smiled. Talk was getting in the way of what I wanted to do.

I started by reaching for her newest favourite target with the tip of my tongue. She sensed my goal, and lifted her legs higher, grasping behind her knees. She pulled them to her chest, making it easier for me to target both entrances.

I aimed for her tight little sphincter, and pressed my wet tongue against it. Sam groaned, and shifted her hands, spreading her cheeks for me so I could get at her ass without restrictions. Her puckered rear entrance flexed and danced under my tongue, indicating her enjoyment quite nicely. Sam didn't mind telling me about it either, just in case there was any confusion.

"Mmmmm yes, you bad boy. Lick my ass! I had no idea it would feel so wonderful! It's incredible!" she gasped.

After a few minutes of this action, her butt hole was sufficiently lubricated, and I shifted my attention to her visually exotic and aromatically enticing pussy. My fingertip took over for my tongue, teasing her little rosebud and insinuating itself inside the tight ring gently. While my digit was digging in, my tongue was circling her clit, causing more sounds of joy from Sam.

Soon, I had one finger slowly probing, in and out of her asshole, going as deep as the second knuckle, and my tongue lapping along her labia. She was getting wetter, and wetter, and her breathing was becoming a bit ragged. Pleasure was overwhelming her, and her dialogue had broken down into guttural, animal moans and groans. I went back to attack her clit once more.

It was as though I touched a live wire to her, and she went off like a firecracker. She still had her legs up, so arching her back as she normally would was off the list of physical demonstrations, but she had a new one for me. She rounded her back, and rolled back and forth like a rocking horse, all while screeching at the top of her lungs and gushing honey from her delicious depths. My finger was buried in her back door, and I was slurping up her chick slick eagerly. Still wailing like an air raid siren, she grabbed my hand in desperation, and tore the intruder out of her clutching sphincter.

Her body wilted, draping her thighs over my shoulders. I looked up her body as she gasped for air, watching her belly and chest heaving with each tortured breath. I waited patiently, licking her juicy snatch with long, comforting strokes. She moaned softly, and ruffled my hair.

"Baby," she breathed quietly, her voice hoarse from screaming, "that was the most incredible thing I've ever felt. My ass is still tingling. You know, someday you'll have to fuck me properly in the butt. I'm afraid it will hurt though."

"Well, whenever you think you're ready, I volunteer for the dangerous mission," I saluted.

"I'll begin training," she laughed. "Until then, there's another entrance that could use some hard cock, and it's quite ready for action."

I watched her long, stocking clad legs spread gracefully. Her right hand reached down, and three fingers dipped easily into her dripping folds, before withdrawing, and spreading her labia. Her bright pink interior peeked out, presenting a fresh target.

I knelt in position, aiming at her pussy, and looking into her eyes. I pressed into her dampness, as her eyes fluttered in bliss.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessss, honey... all the way to the bottom!" she groaned, wrapping me in an embrace of arms and legs. "Do it baby! Just fuck me! Fuck me hard!"