On The Train Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked into her eyes, burning with lust. Her lips were drawn into a sexy snarl. She was one sexual woman, and wasn't shy about asking for what she wanted. As if I didn't have enough reason to question Frank's intelligence, I found myself once again wondering what her was thinking when he cheated on Samantha. I had been there in the office, and knew at least one of his trollops. Corrine was pretty, but she was a stick in the mud compared to Sam's luxurious curves. I found it hard to believe she was better in bed than Sam. I'm not sure anyone could be. My opinion might have been biased by my feelings, though.

I hooked my arms under her legs, splaying her wider, and started to thrust into her. I began at a firm but sustainable pace, wanting this to be a long, languid session, building to a mind numbing climax.

Sam's boobs were bouncing nicely, having escaped the small amount of containment the demi-cups offered. I was still looking into her eyes, reading the emotions on her face. Her mouth was agape, a wide sexy smile quite evident. Her eyes fluttered, and her panting breath became a moan, telling me she was close again.

I kicked it up a bit, drilling her harder, and she came quickly, grunting and blushing deep red. With her orgasm achieved, I eased up a little, and kept stroking deep into her sopping wet cunt.

I watched as she recovered, a grateful smirk on her lips. Her hand touched my chest softly.

"Let me ride you for a while," she smiled. "Please, I want to fuck you as beautifully as you've been fucking me."

I nodded, and pulled out, watching her eyes as she gazed at my hard cock. It was soaked with her fragrant lubricant from the balls to the tip. I laid on my back and let her take control. She gave my cock a quick suck, moaning at her own deliciousness, then squatted and impaled herself on it.

"Mmmmm, back where it belongs," she moaned, as she settled in my lap. She rocked, side to side, getting comfortable, and hung her beautiful tits in my face. "These, too. Suck my nipples, darling. You know how I love that."

Oh yes, I know how you love it, and you know I love nibbling those thick, stiff buds. I'll take care of your perfect puppies, honey. You just ride the horse.

While she established her own rhythm of strokes with her hips, I took two handfuls of her magnificent breasts, and latched on to her left nipple. Tweaking the right one, I sucked and bit the left gently, to her obvious enjoyment. I swapped tits every thirty seconds or so, and she soon began to bounce more energetically. She leaned back, pulling away from my lips, but not beyond the reach of my hands, and I continued to fondle her globes firmly while she cut loose.

"Fuck! Such a nice, big cock!" she gasped, spearing herself frantically. I laid back, and watched the spectacle of her hair and big jugs flying wildly. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, ohfuckohfuckohfuck... Ngahhhhhhnn! YESSSS!" she screeched, cumming again. She sat high, head thrown back, mouth wide open in a muted, gurgle. She held my hands for support, in a grip that was stronger than I expected. At last, her grasp on both my hands and my cock relaxed, and she braced herself off my chest, easing forward to rest against me.

We laid quietly, while I stroked her hair, and listened to her catching her breath. Moments later, she sat up wearily, and lifted off me. She took a position on her hands and knees, the dropped her chest to the surface of the bed, butt high in the air. Her intent was pretty clear, but she voiced it anyway.

"Arf, arf, sweetie," she giggled. "My pussy wants a load of your hot, thick cum inside it."

I had always liked it doggy style, and didn't need to be asked twice, scrambling into place behind her. I slipped my dick back inside her warm sheath, and grasped her hips. The garters that held up her stockings framed her curvaceous backside perfectly, adding to the fire I felt watching my shaft split her pussy wide open.

There's really no way to fuck gently in this position, is there? Just as well she wanted it hard then.

I pounded her cunt, slamming my hips into her firm yet cushioning rump with each furious stroke. Sam yelped and moaned, begging for more, a request I was happy to grant. I was beginning to feel that familiar tingle, and knew I would soon be flooding her womb with spunk. She sensed it, too, pushing back against my crushing thrusts. Loud slaps echoed through the apartment, and I grunted through the last few desperate stabs into her soaked vagina.

I felt her pussy twitch, as her orgasm preceded mine by mere seconds. Over and over I felt the ecstasy of cum surging out through my cock, spilling deep inside her. We both groaned in unison at the delightful sensations we were giving each other, and collapsed in a sweaty pile on the bed.

Silence filled the room. Only our ragged breathing marred the stillness.

As I lifted off her, pulling my softening penis out with a wet 'pop', I patted her ass.

"Don't forget to tell Chloe I enjoyed her choice of lingerie," I laughed.

"I'll do that," Sam giggled, "and I'll tell her I enjoyed it as well. That'll teach her to come after my man!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam and Alex are far from done.

I ask for your comments and feedback on this story. Perhaps you have suggestions for future chapters?

And of course... Click those stars, please.