On Thin Ice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,717 Followers

But she pushed the thought from her head. No more doubts, hesitation or self-recrimination.

Meg pulled him down, sandwiching his hand between them, and kissing him with every bit of passion she felt at that moment. He made a low noise and kissed her back. His hand slid from between them and around to her back. Rolling to one side, he pulled her against him and they clung together, lips teasing, tongues tangling.

Zane's hand slipped under her sweater again and pushed the whole thing up and over her breasts. She rolled to her back and lifted her arms as he hauled it over her head. Her eyes dropped to his chest and she tugged at the front of his shirt.

Zane kissed her, his tongue sweeping inside her mouth. Meg forgot for a second that she was trying to undress him as Zane's kiss turned her brain to mush. She fisted her hands in his shirt and arched under his body. When Zane shifted over her, she remembered and began to tug upwards. With a groan, Zane pulled his lips away from hers and rose above her. He jerked the shirt off and threw it over his shoulder.

Meg reached for him, pulling him down to her. She felt the hardness of his stomach against hers and moaned as their lips met again. This time, the kiss was slower but no less urgent. Zane took his time in turning Meg's brain to pudding. She ran her hands up his chest and around to his shoulders. She felt his muscles bunching and moving beneath the skin and slid her hands down his back.

As she slipped her hands between his pants and the boxers underneath, Zane's kiss intensified. Meg moaned into his mouth and twisted her tongue around his. She pressed her chest to his and shuddered when she felt the subtle thrust of his hips between her thighs. Zane lifted his head to stare into her eyes and she clenched her hands over the curve of his ass.

When she flexed her fingers again, Zane narrowed his eyes and pushed his hips against hers. Meg's breath caught at the rigid heat she felt even through the remaining layers of their clothing. She arched beneath him and a ragged breath escaped his lips. He lowered his body to hers and wrapped his hand around one of her thighs. As he thrust his body up to her again, she felt all that heat and hardness right where she was damp and aching for him.

Her head fell back to the bed as he continued to move against her and she let her eyes close. She savored the feel of his hard, muscled body moving over hers and her hands fell away from his backside. He pumped his hips a few more times and then moved away. Meg opened her eyes to see him kneeling between her legs with his eyes gazing at her bare torso. She had a brief flash of self-consciousness but then Zane licked his lips and reached for the button at the waist of her jeans.

He pulled her jeans open and slid the zipper down. Meg lifted her hips to help him as he pulled them over her hips and down her legs. Left in nothing but her bra and panties, Meg shivered at the cool air in the room before Zane flicked open his own pants. Heat washed over her, searing her, and she watched as Zane rolled away to push his pants off. He left the boxers on as he gathered Meg close to him but she didn't mind.

For a long minute, they held on to each other, not speaking and not kissing. Zane's warm hands slid up and down her back and sides as she pressed one palm to his chest. She spread her fingers out and dug the tips into his flesh. When she felt the ripple of his muscle beneath the skin, her eyes flicked to his face.

His chocolate brown eyes locked onto hers and held her trapped. Her breath came out in a long exhalation and she went without a struggle when he rolled her onto her back again. His eyes danced over her face and down her neck. She felt the heat of his gaze everywhere and shuddered when he ran one palm down between her breasts. He tugged at the front of her bra and the look on his face turned fierce.

Meg bit her lip to hold back the giggle. Even without words, she knew what he was thinking and what he wanted. She could almost see the words forming on his lips - take it off. Arching her back, she reached under and opened the clasp. Zane let out a sigh as he peeled the bra away. Meg didn't even have a chance to be worried about his reaction before he lowered his head to lay a line of hot kisses from her collarbone to the very edge of one taut nipple.

Meg arched again, unable to help the breathless moan that left her. Zane's arms went under her back and held her up as he did the same thing to her other breast. He circled each nipple with his mouth, taunting her and refusing to kiss her where she wanted it so badly. Her hands lifted to press into his shoulders, urging him down to her but he resisted. When she felt his wicked laugh rumble through both their bodies, she threw her hands to either side of her body in frustration.

Zane chuckled as he lifted his head. She could see the delight dancing in his eyes and wanted to punch him in the arm. He knew it, too. So he kissed her, keeping her frustration bottled up, and his hands closed around her breasts as his tongue slipped between her lips. Meg groaned when his fingers closed around her nipples, teasing them into even tighter points.

Even if she could have spoken, her words wouldn't have made any sense. Her thoughts were senseless as it was and all she knew was that Zane was setting her on fire. It was a slow burn that threatened to turn into an inferno. All it would take is a single touch, of that she was certain.

One of his hands drifted from her breasts as his lips left hers. She sucked in a breath and twisted to continue to feel his touch on her skin. His breath washed over her skin as he moved lower until she felt him breathing on her chest. She was about to speak then, to beg him to please, please kiss her there, when he did it.

His lips closed around her nipple and she let out a strangled moan. Sensation rocketed through her body, ricocheting from her chest to her stomach to the warm space between her thighs.

Zane's lips slid across to her other nipple and Meg moaned again, arching and pressing more of her body against his. He bit down on her breast, gently, and she cried out, the feeling tipping her dangerously close to something she hadn't felt in a long time.

As Zane continued to caress her and torture her with his mouth, Meg twisted beneath him. She didn't know anymore what she wanted, except that she didn't want him to stop. His hands tickled her bare ribs and she gasped. He sucked her other nipple into his mouth and Meg rose right off the bed, as if his kiss controlled her movements. Her thighs scissored together, brushing against his bare legs with every move. Zane's hand swept over her hip and between her thighs.

The first brush of his fingers over the damp fabric covering her gave Meg a shock. She made an inarticulate noise and dug her fingers into his shoulders. Zane lifted his head to look into her eyes and she met his gaze. He didn't move for several seconds, like he was waiting for her consent.

She felt a rush of affection for him, one that almost brought tears to her eyes. But she didn't want him to stop. If nothing else, she was sure of that.

So she moved her hand between them to circle his wrist and she pulled up. Zane's eyes widened and he still didn't move. Meg smiled and drew his head down to hers. As she kissed him and teased his lips apart with her tongue, she felt his fingers move on her. Then he didn't need her encouragement any longer.

He took hold of the scrap of fabric and yanked them down. Meg wriggled under him, keeping their mouths together as Zane remove the last shred of clothing from her body. He wrenched his lips from hers and laid a gentle hand on the inside of her thigh. In the next moment, he gave her thigh a gentle nudge until she parted for him.

His eyes stayed there, low on her naked body and Meg felt her temperature spike at the way he took her in. He stroked his palms up the insides of her legs and stopped just short of her moist core. Meg let her head fall back with a groan. It was apparent he was intent on torturing her further.

She felt the bed shift as Zane moved and when she looked up, Zane had removed his underwear. She watched him toss the boxers to the floor with the rest of their clothes and swallowed around the sudden tightness in her throat. Her body thrummed with heat and sensation and he wasn't even touching her at that moment. She knew when he did, she'd probably explode and she couldn't wait.

Zane moved over her again, slowly lowering his body to hers, letting her feel every bit of him. She met his dark eyes and slid her hands over his body, glorying in the feel of his naked skin against hers. As Zane brushed the hair back from her face and pressed gentle kisses to her nose, cheeks and closed eyelids, she slid her hands down his back to cup his ass. She let her legs fall open until that hard length of him was cradled in all her warm softness.

Zane's head jerked up and he stared into her face as she gave her hips a little wriggle until he was settled more fully against her. His lips flattened into a straight line and he reached one hand down to still her movements. He opened his mouth to say something but Meg shook her head.

She already knew what he'd wanted to say but she gave her head a little shake. No more waiting.

When she gave her pelvis a little thrust, Zane gritted his teeth and let his weight press her down into the bed. She could see the answering thought in his face, as if he'd spoken out loud.

Fine. I'll give you what you want.

He reached between them to cup her. She moaned and started to pant as he stroked her. He parted her damp folds and slid two fingers inside. Her gaze grew hazy but she could still see his dark eyes trained on her face as he pumped his hand against her a few times. Her hips bucked up as he touched his thumb to that single spot and she cried out as sensation washed over her.

Her entire body throbbed in time with her heartbeat and Zane stroked her again. She struggled to keep her eyes wide open as he did it once more. Zane lowered his head to kiss her, their eyes never leaving each other. His tongue slid over her lips until she parted them on a gasp and then he swept inside.

While she was distracted by his intoxicating kiss, his hand moved away from her and she felt the heat of his erection pushing in. She sucked in a surprised breath and dug her fingertips into his shoulders. He lifted his head and they froze for several seconds.

Meg struggled to keep breathing as Zane stared at her. His eyes darted across her face, from her hair to her lips and back to her eyes. When their gazes locked on each other again, Zane pushed with his hips.

Her breath caught in her throat. Zane stopped and that was when Meg noticed how hard he was breathing. They stayed still for another long moment, just staring at each other. Meg saw her own sense of wonder and surprise reflected in Zane's eyes and that uncertainty gave Meg the reassurance she needed.

She thrust her hips up, drawing him further into her body. Zane's eyes widened a fraction before narrowing to slits. Then he gave a low groan and pushed hard, joining them completely, at last. Meg's eyelids fluttered and she moaned. Zane dropped his head to touch his forehead to hers and he drew his body back before thrusting deep again.

Another moan escaped Meg as fiery sensation swirled low in her belly. She panted for breath as Zane moved again and her hands skittered over his shoulders and back. She couldn't stay still as he started to move in a rhythm. She clung to him, their stomachs brushing with each undulation of their bodies and in seconds, she was undone.

She arched under him, her fingernails digging into his shoulders as he increased his pace. A ragged cry ripped from her throat and she panted for air as he kept moving, drawing out each burst of sensation. Stars dotted her vision and Meg squeezed her eyes shut as she rode the waves of her climax.

Before she could even come down from the high, Zane thrust his hand between their bodies to circle and rub her just where they were joined. She made a weak mewling noise and tossed her head from side to side. Leaning down, Zane dragged his tongue up the exposed skin of her neck until he latched on just below her ear.

He didn't blow air on her and didn't tease her anymore. He stroked her skin with the flat of his tongue and nipped at her as he rocked their bodies together. Meg couldn't think, couldn't see anything through the fog of her desire. As Zane started to suck on her neck, Meg felt his pace increase. He drove himself into her with increased urgency. His fingers stroked and plucked at her body until she felt the coiling pressure building to a breaking point again.

When his movements grew erratic, she felt him stop kissing her throat. He lifted his head and kissed her lips, his tongue driving inside her mouth without asking. She kissed him back, clinging to him as he pumped hard into her. Their bodies moved in a matching wild rhythm until she felt her body release again.

She moaned and bucked under him and her movements seemed to spur him to his own climax. Zane made a growling noise low in his throat and thrust faster until he tensed and shuddered over her. Meg clung to him as they rode the high together. He let himself relax and cover her body.

They didn't speak and didn't move for a few seconds. Then Zane rolled to one side, carefully keeping them joined. Meg went with him, wanting to hold onto this feeling for as long as she could. Already, she could feel reality seeping through their embrace and tears pricked the back of her eyelids.

Zane brushed a weary kiss to her forehead and gathered her close to his chest. Meg stifled her sniffles and hugged him back, trying to ignore the thoughts swirling through her head.

What now?

****

They must have dozed off. When Zane opened his eyes, the room was darker and he couldn't believe they'd slept away the rest of the afternoon. It couldn't be very late and he glanced at the clock to confirm. He stifled a groan when he saw that it was just past seven.

Damn early autumn sunsets. He exhaled and rubbed a hand down his face as his eyes adjusted to whatever dim light was filtering into the room.

His side was still warmed by Meg and he smiled as he tilted his chin to look down at her. Her eyes were closed and the dark lashes made half-moons on her pale cheeks. His gaze slipped to her lips and he felt his heart begin to pound as he recalled the way she'd kissed him, the way she'd tasted.

Perhaps they had slept for a few hours but she was awake. Zane knew it. She just didn't have her eyes open. He could be patient, so he waited. For Meg, he'd wait forever.

It should probably freak him out, what he was feeling after what they'd done. He should be hiding behind closed eyelids like Meg was, worrying about how drastically his universe had altered.

The thing was, he wasn't worried. He didn't want to hide.

A smile spread across his face at the realization and stayed there when Meg's eyes fluttered open. She met his smiling face and blinked. He watched the play of emotions and thoughts across her face and felt a tug in his heart that he didn't even have to ask to know what she was thinking, how she was fretting about what had just happened.

Because he knew her so well, Zane didn't let himself just blurt it out to her. Instead he tried to make her smile.

"Am I still your best friend?"

And he failed miserably.

Meg's face crumpled and tears spilled over her lower lashes. Horrified with himself, Zane pulled her close, forgetting about their nudity for the moment. Meg resisted his embrace for a second but then collapsed against him with a muffled sob.

God help him, he didn't know what he could say now to make it better. How he felt was definitely off the table, at least for the time being. It was obvious she was freaked out and he hated that she was sobbing against his chest because of something he'd done. It wasn't a reaction any guy wanted from a woman but he'd always hated Meg's tears and hated anyone who made her cry. That put him in a new, awkward position.

Gradually her tears dried up and she caught her breath. Zane kept holding her, not speaking, just rubbing his hands up and down her back in a comforting embrace. It was familiar, all but the nakedness. Just as the thought occurred to him, Meg let out a soft sigh and the warm breath brushed over his bare chest.

He gritted his teeth and ordered his body not to respond. She hadn't done it as a seductive move and if she felt him growing hard against her thigh, he'd have another ten seconds until she turned from him in disgust.

As always, Meg was full of surprises. Tonight was no exception.

She opened her mouth on his skin and he jerked when he felt the wet swipe of her tongue over his chest. She trembled and Zane angled his head down to look into her face. She wasn't crying; this time she was shaking with laughter. Her eyes danced and he watched with his breath held as her tongue darted out to stroke him again.

Well, if she wants to play...

He used his body weight and greater strength to roll her to her back. She giggled again and Zane silenced her with a lengthy kiss. When he lifted his head, her face was flushed and her breath was coming much faster. So he kissed her again. And again. And again until they ran into one long, drugged kiss and their bodies started to move together.

Meg gave a little gasp and Zane groaned into her mouth. Her legs slid apart and he felt himself cradled next to her silken heat. He lifted his head and stared into her face. It was so familiar, as familiar as looking into a mirror. The only thing that was different was the fog in her eyes and the flush in her cheeks.

Then he shifted his hips and sank into her. Their eyes held on to each other as he moved deeper and then pulled back. She sucked in a surprised breath as he plunged deep again. Zane lowered his mouth to hers and breathed the same air as her as he began to move faster.

Her next breathless sigh was more of a moan and she let her head fall back to the pillows. Zane dropped his lips to her exposed neck and swiped his tongue along the length of it. She shuddered in his arms as he did it again, adding a swift thrust of his hips at the same time.

"Ooh..." Meg tossed her head back and forth as Zane thrust his hips again.

He grinned, his lips curving against her flushed skin and she gave another full-body shudder before coming apart. He didn't stop at that. He held himself over her and buried himself in her over and over until he thought he might lose his mind.

Burying his face in the crook of her neck, he let out a bellow as he came, his body tensing and then shuddering over hers. She clung to him, turning her face to press hot kisses to his face and neck. After a moment, Zane turned his head to meet her questing lips and they kissed.

Maybe they dozed again after that. All Zane knew was that he was warm, sated and almost unable to contain his joy. Then there was a loud rumble from his stomach and Meg laughed. Zane grinned and reached down her sides to tickle her.

"No! Don't!" She tried to push his hands away.

They rolled around, laughing and tickling and then Zane's stomach protested again.

He groaned and let her go. "I need to eat. Are you hungry?"

Without looking at Meg, he hopped off the bed and grabbed his discarded pants from the floor. After pulling his shirt on, Zane turned to see Meg lying on the bed, the covers pulled up and around her body. He smirked and lifted an eyebrow at her. A blush spread across her cheeks and the knuckles on the hand clutching the blankets turned white.

Zane drew in a deep breath, reminding himself that he was going to be patient and not push her. "I'll see you downstairs. I'll make sandwiches."

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,717 Followers