On Thin Ice Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MugsyB
MugsyB
2,730 Followers

In another moment, he pushed her back and reached between them. Meg dimly heard the rasp of his zipper and then she felt the pulsing erection against her body. She gasped and moved on him, stroking all his hard length with her damp core and was gratified by the responding growl from Zane.

He took back control in the next minute, lifting her as he circled his erection with one hand. Then he brought her down and around him as he met her lips with his. Meg moaned into his mouth as she settled against him. For a long moment, they didn't move, except for the desperate, clinging kiss they shared.

Meg gave a surprised cry as Zane shoved hard into her. Their kiss broke and Zane threw his head back on the couch with a groan. Again, her body moved of its own accord and she started to rock against him. Meg looked down to see him watching her through narrowed eyes and her breath caught at the dark expression on his face. Her movements stuttered to a halt. That's when Zane gripped her hips and started to thrust up and into her with jarring force.

Meg's breath rushed from her lungs with each move he made and she arched her back. Her head fell back and her fingers dug into his shoulders, searching for some grip in this mad storm of lust.

Zane's hands slid from her butt to her chest where he ripped the cups of her bra down. Her breasts spilled into his hands and he squeezed them. Meg moaned and pressed her body into his hands, desperate to feel him everywhere. His fingers teased and circled her hard nipples before clamping down on them. She felt his breath on her skin a second before he sucked one erect tip into his mouth.

Meg's hand lifted helplessly and she slid tingling fingers through his hair as he sucked on her. As he did that, he played with her other nipple, pinching and tugging in turns. All the while, his hips lifted and pushed, driving himself deeper inside of her. Meg panted, unable to follow the storm of sensation and she came.

She bucked against him and cried out as the waves of her orgasm pulsed through her body. Her fingers tightened in his hair and Zane made a low noise before wrenching his head away from her chest. Meg watched him through foggy eyes as he pressed his head back on the couch and dug his fingers into her hips. He thrust into her without mercy, grinding and pounding and drawing out the shattering sensations of her climax until she couldn't see straight.

At last, she felt his rhythm change and his breathing grew harsh. His hold turned almost painful and she didn't care. She cupped the back of his head as he came in the next moment. His body shuddered and he squeezed his eyes shut with a groan as he pumped into her one last time.

Meg collapsed on his chest as the wild storm abated and fought to catch her breath. Before she had, Zane stirred beneath her and she lifted her head to see him give her a wry smile.

"Can you let me up?"

She blinked, confused in the aftermath of what he'd just made her feel. Then she nodded and twisted off of him, biting her lip as he slipped free of her. She watched in stunned silence as he got to his feet and closed the front of his jeans. When he started to walk away, she thought he meant to leave her there, alone and practically naked on the couch. He stopped at the foot of the stairs and turned to face her.

"Are you coming up to bed?"

"Bed?" Meg felt slow, like half her brain had just been shut off. And maybe it had been. She'd have to have been half-gone to suggest that she could handle a sexual relationship with Zane.

A slow smile curled the corners of Zane's mouth and he nodded. "Yeah, bed. I don't want to sleep on the couch tonight, do you?"

Meg shook her head, still feeling slow. When Zane held his hand out towards her, she was moved to action. She shut off the TV and gathered her scattered clothing. As she followed him upstairs, she had the brief thought that Zane had kept himself clothed during all of that and she was naked, with only her bra bunched beneath her exposed breasts. A flush of embarrassment warmed her and she bit her lip.

"Come on, Meg." Zane's whispered words sent a shiver through her and she looked up to see him standing in her bedroom doorway.

She managed a small smile at that and walked into the room with him. Her head was spinning and the butterflies in her stomach weren't going away. As she tossed aside her bra and climbed into bed, she watched Zane as he undressed, taking off everything. He slid into bed next to her and put his arms around her.

Instead of cradling her close as she'd expected, he rolled her under him and thrust his hand between her legs. She gasped as he cupped her, still soaking from their encounter in the living room. Then she felt the hardness against her thigh and realized he intended to make love to her again.

She should be shocked that it was happening again so soon but as Zane kissed her, she forgot to feel shock. She felt only his hard body over hers and his fingers playing with her.

MugsyB
MugsyB
2,730 Followers